Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Past Events Archive
Destiny City Botanical Garden’s Holiday Extravaganza (p 11 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:08 pm
Jack Burnett - following Jeremy in his search for Myles

"...Right. So basically, it's someone who can't fight," Jack teased. "At least not compared to a trained officer."

At the look and warning the cop gave him, the teen pretended to seem offended. "Me? Pick on someone gullible?" he gasped dramatically. Then he dropped his facade. "That'd be too easy; thus boring and not worth it. Besides, I'm usually the one being targeted at my school. I save my most charming antics for my bullies." Jack smirked. "Besides, even as his older brother, I bet not even you bother picking on him. If you picked on him regularly, I doubt he'd be so gullible. You're probably the doting, protective sibling type."

He rolled his eyes at the cop's question. Was this small talk? He seriously doubted the man even cared. "That's great, Boy Scout, but I'm too big on self-preservation to risk throwing away my life for other people. And upholding the law doesn't sound as much fun as twisting and interpreting it to simultaneously demonstrate my intelligence and suit my needs. I might end up pursuing a career as a lawyer like your friend from earlier if I don't get too bored in the process."

Jack frowned. "Where are we going, anyway? You seem like you're headed somewhere specific. Did you find him already?"

Kyuseisha no Hikari

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kit Paine - as done as Allison is, but still curious to talk with her another time

Kit reacted to the explosion of the plants and light in a very similar fashion to how Allison did, cringing and shutting his eyes as he winced. That had been unexpected. And still unexplained. Had whoever had engineered the monster plants meant for them to explode like that? He guessed it would have been difficult to find out. At least they weren't actively attacking people by cutting, swarming, and draining their energy anymore.

"I...think I've had enough for the night," he confessed to his acquaintance, glancing around at the destruction left behind by the poinsettias as their glittering pollen continued to rain down from the sky. "I still wanna know what 'SCA' stands for, though, and maybe find out if I can attend one of your meetings. Mind trading numbers with me?" He brought out his phone and waved it meaningfully.

NovaCracker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:15 am
What had happened?

Imagi had briefly blacked out and now she was covered in dirt and leaves and... sparkles.

The girl sighed as she brought a faint hand to her head.

So much for science.

Now she would never know.

ß  

Meighei

Bishoujo-senshi Mahou-shoujo

Past Events Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items