Welcome to Gaia! ::

.|| Tendaji ||.

Back to Guilds

HQ for the B/C Shop "Tendaji" 

Tags: Roleplay, Tendaji, B/C Shop 

Reply ◈ Archives
.|| Chapter 7: Rising Storm ||. JAUHAR/TALE | NPC Final Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silver_tigress18

Celestial Snowflake

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:49 pm
Teiluj post 5

Tilting her head to the side Teiluj frowned a little at some of the noises back towards the higher ranked members. Try to reason with the Alkidikes? She flinched painfully when she noticed just who it was. That looked like Rishima up there talking with what Teiluj had come to understand as the Shifter and Wind tribe leaders. Was it really safe to be sending them? And why of all people was Rishima not with Aisha. He had spoken so highly of the 'mother' it made sense he would have been there. Seeing him here made her wonder just what was going on Chibale that would force even a great warrior like him away.

Ignoring the siblings as she drew her hands towards herself. Part of her wanted to step forward and to offer her assistance as a healer to them. Just in case something terrible did happen if he went forward to try to make peace talks with their sisters. Was there a chance his plan could work? Was the other one with him a warrior? Or a mage of some sort? Blinking her shoulders slumped. She was not strong, brave, or smart enough to be of help to anyone. And it saddened her that she was so useless even here and now. Drawing inside herself Teiluj turned her head back slowly towards the twins. Her antenna twitching, he would probably reject her offer for help anyways.

She had missed the interaction between them and even as the light teasing began Teiluj seemed to slip away into her mind. Was there a way she could help prevent the pain that would likely come from a war that half of the crowd seemed to be readying themselves for? Looking up to see Chandra turn his face away made her heart hurt. Did he really not like her being around that much either? Taking a step back Teiluj gave a wan smile to Aysun. "S-sorry I... sorry I asked."

Feeling guilty for having forced her presence on someone Teiluj took another step back. Attempting to force a smile, she preferred to see people smiling, and constantly worried she was the cause for the upset of others. Forcing a laugh was easier than she thought, despite the fear and worry she held for everyone around her. Raising her hands in front of her as a type of barrier, as if creating it would hold people back from worrying about her. Her eyes searched the forest floor near her feet, desperate to find another change in the topic, anything to pull any potential attention away from herself. But her mind came up short.

Orpheus Solon

Jayoku

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:11 pm
Gerraden Post 4

Gerraden wasn't about to let Rishima go in it alone, no even as he spoke he was nodding his head in agreement, he had his sword strapped to his back cause it was too cumbersome to have it at his hip, but it wasn't hard to slip out of its sheath if he needed to. He was in fact surprised when Rishima spoke to him like he had another option beyond assisting him.

With his hair ruffled he only gave a grin, "You know I wouldn't leave your side, even if the world was against us." The man was matter of fact about it before he looked to the two elders.

"He has a point though, the hybrids seem to be part of the problem as the pure bloods detest us so. We should prove our worth to the rest, with our words and it that fails our strength."

orpheus solon

jayoku

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:21 pm
heras box

grasshopper pie

jayoku

silver_tigress18

Aysun Post 6

Aysun gave his brother a glance, looking a bit surprised to see his brother acting so shocked over something. This was a new sort of change, one that interested in like nothing else but a really rare animal could, "Yeah, a Leaf girl from the looks of her." He said, lifting a hand so that he could point to where the pair of sprites had gone. Giving his brother a rather curious look he asked, "So... who is she? What does she have to do with Awen. Is Awen jealous? Or?" He had so many questions and he just wanted to know what was going on! Especially given that the comment about the girl being one of Chandra's girls seemed to a rather stuttering reply, which only made him sidle that much closer to his twin, "Come on, you can tell me Chandra!"

Glancing over toward Nkole and Teiluj he gave the pair a smile, "Seems a mystery is afoot, his sprite flew off to see some Leaf Tribeswoman and... well, as you can see my brother is all out of sorts now. It's got me quite curious about this girl now."

His smile only seemed to grow and he gave his brother a nudge before he said, "We should go and check on Awen and Flower, huh?" As well as the girl that the two had gone to, but that was a given. Giving Teiluj and Awen a grin he said, "Wanna come along and see what's going on?"

As Aysun went about trying to cause trouble Flower was off dealing with trouble of his own. That of Awen who was all riled up in a manner that the pink sprite was most certainly not used to. He was used to her being an unfriendly grump, but this seemed different and more aggressive then usual. Giving a displeased line of chirps and chimes Flower did his best to dodge the female sprite, dodging around Nyiim, using the man for cover in his attempts to keep from getting roughed up by the female.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:40 pm
kaname423

Jerami Post 6

Giving a happy clap of his hands Jerami said, "I can't wait!" He rather liked the idea of getting to see the magical firebirds with his family. The only downside was that he had be a little older. He wondered how much older that might be? Too long if you asked him but then again for a child his age even a few days seemed like an eternity! He'd just have to do his best to wait until he and his sisters were old enough to go on the trip to where the firebirds lived.

He supposed that they were going to have to wait until things were calmer and the bullies had been taken care of. That was something that was more worrisome then the time that it would take for him to get 'a little older'. Looking at his sister he gave her a smile and said, "I think it will be fun if we all go to see the firebirds!" He chirped happily, his antennae twitching happily, "I can't wait to tell Shima about going to see the birds!" Once she got back they would tell her all about the plan. He was curious what her reaction to it might be, he hoped that she would be excited as Jerami himself was.

Letting his eyes close Jerami gave a happy, humming sound as Sathe pet his hair. It was something that made him happy, not to mention made him a touch sleepy. Were it not for the fact that he still wanted to listen to everyone talk, and figure out what they were doing next.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:07 am
Winta Post Four

It seemed that things were beginning to change around them. Winta turned her attention from the girl in front of her to the crowd. Apparently in her talks she had missed whatever happened. Help was being offered? As her blue-green eyes scanned the crowd they landed on a small family with a little girl in tow. "Staying here might be the only safe option. Going towards Sauti would be--" Winta paused as she looked at the little girl before returning her attention back to the parents. "Unwise. I'm not too sure how far I will be going myself since I'm a weaponsmaker, but I do know someone who would stay behind. She makes jewelry." She said with a smile towards the little girl. "I don't blame you for wanting to stay, but if that option changes then you should at least know she would have someone here to look after her."

MissBelikov

kaname423
I can't remember if Liira met Winta or not. . . If so, we'll just assume she didn't recognize her? XD

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:55 am
DraconicFeline

Suhuba

jayoku

Rishima Post 5

Rishima's antennae twitched rapidly, his cheeks coloring, before he gave a smile, "Thank you, Gerraden." He murmured, a bit embarrassed by the declaration but found it sweet as well that Gerraden seemed to be so devoted. He could only hope that he wasn't injured due to his kindness. He supposed that he would just have to do his best to keep the peace talks as civil as possible in an attempt to keep him out of danger. The last thing he wanted was for something to happen to Gerraden when he was just trying to help.

It was a concern that seemed to spread as he heard a new voice, that of a Shifter, speaking up as well. It would appear as the man named Biroki wanted to help as well if he could. He turned to look him over, giving him a thoughtful look. Would bringing a Shifter along be prudent? Would that be seen as a threat to their sisters? To have someone without any Alkidike blood at the proceedings might be seen as a misstep. He would wait and see what the elders had to say though, wanting their opinions on everything before proceeding. This was a delicate sort of situation and not one that he wanted to see go awry.

Giving Biroki a smile he said, "Best to see what the elders things before I can accept the help you offer. We don't want to do anything that might rile people up any further then they already are at the moment. This is a situation where it feels as if we are all walking on eggshells." Something that made it so that they had to consider each move they made carefully before proceeding.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Stereochrome

Lucky Wrangler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:37 am
kaname423

Ouen | 5

He laughed at her tease about saving him -- hell, it wasn't far from the truth. "Oh, I'll come in handy yet, you'll see. S'pecially when all this boils over."

"An' I'm sure if they take Sauti, they'll take Jauhar too -- an' Tale. Why not? We'd be right in between 'em and their homeland. They'll need control, if they's gonna maintain supply routes an' the like."

He shook his head and folded his arms across his chest. "As for talkin' to them, I just plain don't see any point. If it's Sauti they're after, who are we to go peace-talkin' on their behalf?"

Painted Moose

Juno | 5

"Well, you go right on disagreeing." Juno laughed when the other denied being handsome. You'll have do admit you're wrong when you're fending off scores of suitors left and right. And as for me being an ambassador of free love and open borders... well, we'll see about that yet."

The crowd had turned to discussing the possibility of speaking with the Alkidike leaders. Juno agreed with Callum's remark. It certainly couldn't hurt to find out which way was up in this whole mess.

"Just send some delegates, I figure -- reliable folks from Jauhar, Sauti and Tale. And I'd load their packs up with some good brew to help... lighten up the situation, if you know what I mean."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:37 pm
Drexl Post 3

Drexl turned his head as Inali moved away to flop and pout. He blinked before sighing, honestly his big brother was...well. A child sometimes. It was only natural, he supposed as he hugged both his Fathers before dashing to Lixes side. Hearing his younger brother the dark haired child watched their elder brother and giggled.

"Oh your right! He is...Big brother Sammi is acting like Dada." he joined his sibling in the small amount of glee. Then looked to Inali. "Nee...Inali. Why don't we tell each other stories...or make one up! That could be fun!"

Lavender Hues

Orpheus Solon

Scarlett Arbuckle

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:14 pm
Orpheus Solon

Tasinei
did you want them to realize that they met each other before? Since that RP takes place before the Meta?

Xarn Post 4

The wind male nodded his head in thanks. "Thank you for the assist, Alassei." When they got near the stall, Xarn finally left the warmth of the Water male to look over the little treats. Mentally taking a headcount, they had 15...no 16. He smiled as a hand rested on the sling at his side. 16 younglings back home he was to think about treats for. He looked back to Mano. "Yeah, we are lucky."

As he heard more of the leaders talk the youth simply shook his head. "This is why I took up the shield. I'd rather protect than maim."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:21 pm
Duke Edward Drake

Issaly Post 3

Issaly nodded brightly. "Kiyelt, then." he made a face. "Its odd when an elder asks me to drop formalities. Isaris taught me that formalities with your elders was a good thing." he smiled as Therus hid under his braid. The small sprite peeked out to chitter at the female sprite. "I think females scare him right now...no idea why."

Isaris Post 3

Isaris shook his head as he crossed his arms, he knew Issaly had a few other companions. Though the youth left them back at their still forming caravan to help with loading things. He supposed Issaly would leave the festival early in order to go back and further assist. Maybe. Isaris was just speculating at this point. He looked Vallen over out of the corner of his eye. the youth was filling out nicely...whoa wait. Still a kid. He was still a kid.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:40 pm
Kiyelt post 4

Kiyelt nodded at the lad. "That is true. However I have spent far too much time camping rescently to bother with formalities, I may have gone a little feral. Perhaps your sprite is right to be afraid of girls." Kiyelt smirked and winked at Sauron conspiratorialy. "They vlcan be quite wild, the most confusing of all creatures let me tell you." He snickered. " Its probably just because Naka is older then he is thats all." Kiyelt held out a hand to Naka and she busily checked it out looking between and under the pale blue fingers.

Sauron post 4
"I'm not s ared of women at all f9r 5he most part. I have a wonderful wife and two daughters. If they pinned me down and wove flowers in my hair then I would be more worried. I dont think Thereus should be worried Naka is mostly harmless." Sauron eyed Vallen who was much more onvious than Isaris about his interest. Best of luck to Isaris, Sauron thought, Vallen bad just kept getting more and more headstrong as he grew whearas Vuka was quiet, praceful and rather soothing in comparison.

Vallen post 4
Nothing escaped him, he saw that look Isaris had given him. Maybe the other shifter wasn't as oblivious as he liked to pretend he was. Exellent. "Father I saw something potentially dangerous over there, I want to see what Isaris thinks, could be bidden alks."

His father gave his assent and Vallen towed Isaris off by his arm. Subtle maybe not but if he had said it was an animal Issaly would have come and Val wasn' in the mood for an audience while he spilled his guts out. Emotions for him were l8ke todrid violent storms and this was important. He did not.see Sauron roll his eyes behind him though.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:05 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes
Yup, I guess I'll have him vaguely remember him name

Orpheus Solon

Alassiel - Post #6

“Well I’m sure anyone could have told you,” Alassiel didn’t want to take the credit for bringing them to the stall. Perhaps she would buy something for her own siblings back home; it would certainly make them happy. Alassiel dug into a pouch and made and exchange for a few items that she pocketed. “There’s really no need to thank me, you're both far too kind” She murmured quietly when Xarn also thanked her. And then it struck her, she had seen Xarn somewhere else, but where? She vaguely remembered it, but she’d bene quite preoccupied with events to really remember. “Don’t I know you?” She suddenly said. “I could have sworn we’d met before.”  

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:04 pm
Greedy Chromatic Red
Cyn
a pet dino
User Image
Rayolun post 5
Rayolun waved away the boy's.. well young man's apology. "It is supposed to be a festival and...." He looked around. There just wasn't that much worry or aggression... some but not much. "And it's looking like one more than a crowd trying to decide what to do about the Alkidikes. I guess because we've lived by the Alkidikes for so long and had to worry about them invading since they want to take all of Juahur it just doesn't seem that... dangerous to us. Just another day int he jungle." He chuckled. "Wonder how bad Suati's festival is getting disturbed by this?" They were all the way out there and tended to avoid most of the danger that occurred... Just peacefully wandering around and not getting involved in conflict from what he saw.

"I'm Rayolun, and this is my wife, Lasarra." He introduced himself and the woman next to him.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:57 pm
orpheus solon

Takoda post 4

The timid shifter only nodded his head feeling unease building up in in the pit of his stomach, he lightly went to touch his mates arm, wishing him and his sister weren't so eager to fight. Although a Soul Linker now, he wasn't afraid of failing his comrades if a war did break out, but it seemed that the leaders were at least intent on trying to speak to the alkidikes before starting a fight.

Chewing on his lower lip he glance to where the leaders were and spotted a familiar figure standing with them. It was Rishima, a hybrid that was often with the full blooded alkidike Jerarda. There was a male with him that he didn't recognize.

"I... hope they aren't going to offer to face the alkidikes...after all it seemed that the hybrids were the prime targets of the extremists..." He murmured.

Keilana Post 4

Keilana snorted again wondering if the extremists were just stupid. Would they really think its a good idea to take on the entire world? They had just gained freedom from the Obans after the war a lot of people were not just going to simple step aside and let them do whatever they wanted.

Giving an impatient snort she looked to Chalceondy, Takoda and then her brother before taking a small step forward and then back again. Like a radaku who couldn't make up her mind if she wanted to attack or not. Growling lightly at all the indecision.

"They need to make up their mind...and quickly."  

jayoku

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:44 am
jayoku

Jacinthus Post 5

Jacinthus's attention turned to his mate for a moment as Takoda rested a hand against his arm. It was only Takoda that could get his full attention with a simple touch on the arm, making him give a bit of a smile, "It will be alright, Takoda. If we're lucky we won't have to deal with another full scale battle." If they were lucky, but if that wasn't the case then he would be more then willing to do whatever had to be done when it came to protecting his family. He'd fought against the Obans when they went tromping about, putting their noses where it didn't belong, and it would appear as though the Alkidike were doing the same. It was only a matter of time now if those women didn't back off.

After a moment of thought his ears gave a twitch and he said to his mate, "We can always try to get a bit closer, try to figure out what it is that they are saying." He suggested before giving a half shrug, "If it's important though, if they are actually going to face off with the Alkidike, I am sure our elders will let us in on that bit of information." At least he assumed so. It wasn't as though the four of them were little known members of their respective tribes, nor were they rankless prentice. They were the ones that people should rely. At least that was how Jacinthus felt.

"Try to be patient, Little Kei, I am sure their doing their best. That is something I don't envy about their particular rank." It was only thing to work harder due to a higher rank in the tribe, it was another for everyone to look to you for guidance with your word being the final say. That wasn't the sort of power Jacinthus was looking for presently.

Chalcedony Post 5

Giving Takoda a glance Chalcedony could only nod in agreement, "I would rather that he didn't go off facing those women alone either." He muttered, then gave the two standing near to him, chatting with Rishima a glance. Another hybrid if he had to guess, as well as a Shifter that looked familiar to him. Not exactly the best when it came to the sort of entourage one desired when having to deal with a lot of angry extremists. Here was to hoping that either the elders didn't allow them to go marching off alone or they found them some more suitable back up.

Lifting a hand he rested it on Keilana's shoulder, "Try to remain calm, I am sure they will let us know soon enough if we are going to set up a blockade or if we are going to let those women pass on toward Sauti." He wasn't certain he liked the idea of trying to stop them, but could they just let them march on Sauti? What if Sauti wasn't ready for a full scale invasion? This was most certainly not how he wanted to be spending his festival, that much was certain.

"Once there is an official ruling we will have to see about fetching the boys, best they don't get lost if things get out of hand." He wanted to believe that the two of would return here to their family, but it was hard to tell what went through the minds of the twins these days. Likely similar thoughts to what had gone through his own mind at that age he supposed.  
◈ Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff