Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
{ KNIGHTS SIGNUPS } - RESULTS 12/ EVENT START 13 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:57 pm
I AM SIGNING UP FOR THIS EVENT
Name of character I am bringing: Aldara

Current faction and year: Y2 Student

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21197771

Is this my first event/tih meta? Nope!

Brief description of character: Boyish and blunt, Aldara keeps her midnight hair cut short in a nest of curls and her chest lightly bound so as to keep it from serving as a distraction in her training. She prefers leather leggings and boots coupled with loose fitting shirts that allow for freedom of movement as she goes through the paces with her glaive. Her skin is pale and her eyes are sharp, nose pointed and a little beak-like.

Knight's weapon of choice: glaive

FACTION OF CHOICE: Black, Blue, Red (adaptable to anything, though!)

I HEREBY CONSENT THAT BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS EVENT ANY FORM OF SUFFERING INCLUDING IC DEATH (of that timeline only) MAY HAPPEN TO MY CHARACTER  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:01 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Makayla Winston

Current faction and year: Trainee Hunter

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: X

Is this my first event/tih meta? Nope

Brief description of character:
She was trained to be a young woman, she was raised to be so, but Makayla sought only one thing. Knighthood. Though her mother was against it, her father thought better she knew how to defend herself should the need arise. He taught her how to use the bow, right before his death. Now a young lady, she has chosen to follow the path she wished and started her training as a knight. She loyal, very protective and a mother hen. Her longbow is always with her, even when she doesn't need it. Often seen in her armor, it is very rare to see in anything but it. She can be gentle, but this is for those who she trust. Others, she often hide become an face of no expression.

With long flowing black hair down to her waist, it is often up in two braids that is wrapped then fastened on either side of her head. Her bangs are left alone to fall around her face. With pale skin, her green eyes seem almost pale because of how light skin she is.

Knight's weapon of choice: Longbow

FACTION OF CHOICE: Blue or White

I HEREBY CONSENT THAT BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS EVENT ANY FORM OF SUFFERING INCLUDING IC DEATH (of that timeline only) MAY HAPPEN TO MY CHARACTER  

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:05 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Arland

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24036777

Is this my first event/tih meta? Nope!

Brief description of character: Tall and lanky, a bit awkward in armor, Arland has always been more of a lover than a fighter, but he is willing to take up a weapon and do battle when called to. For love. For justice. For honor. He wears his hear long and pulled back in a simple braid, tunic worn long over leggings with a pair of comfortable boots.

Knight's weapon of choice: horseman's pick

FACTION OF CHOICE: White, Purple, Green (any, though!)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:17 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Davinica Silva

Current faction and year: Student Y1

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: Journal

Is this my first event/tih meta? Yes

Brief description of character: When the world goes all to hell, might as well become one of the hellions. Tall, broad-boned Davinica figured that she would rather take up arms and make the darkness plaguing the world dead than sit and wait for it to overwhelm her. Tangled hair that hangs to her hips, mahogany skin, and unspent fury in amber eyes bright enough to appear wild-yellow make her look more like a barbarian with a hammer than a knight; but seeming doesn't matter. Intent, on the other hand...

She goes about learning the ways of the war-hammer as if those skills are all that matter. Her goals are strength and violence: unlike others, she does not vouch information on her family or her ambitions before the knighthood. Davi firmly believes that the past doesn't matter, so why waste time considering it? The senior knights are her mother and father because the real ones were murdered in front of her eyes and the past is dead. Fellow knights in training are all the family she needs although she's tried to forget what she watched happen to her brother, her town, her life because her past is meaningless. The hammer is her means of retribution on a world gone all to hell just like it saved her from whatever bit her father, and began eating, and turned to her, maw opened wide, the crack of iron on flesh her defiant roar she lifted the hammer from the quench and struck at its teeth and ran, retching. The past doesn't matter. Davinica trains and tells herself that the now is all that counts.

As a knight-in-training, she lets her hammer do the talking for her. Her methods are pragmatic to the point of alleged cruelty, but Davi would just call herself realistic. She prefers to wear simple homespun gowns out of combat, and leather armor accented with the color of her order in combat - her hair is also bound into a long braid while fighting. Thanks to her sturdier frame, she can get away with some chain beneath the leather plates, but heavy armor is something that she shuns as it inhibits the fast, fluid movement central to her fighting style.

Knight's weapon of choice: Lucerne Hammer and Stilletto

FACTION OF CHOICE: Red or Violet

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:20 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Xanther Clavata

Current faction and year: Guest Student

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: [Q]

Is this my first event/tih meta? Yes~

Loves adventures, brawls and being productive. Xanther is very lively, fun-loving, laid-back and highly loyal and does what he believes to be right. This knight respects anything earned through actions over prestige inherited through a title. He enjoys dancing, and most importantly, indulge in crushes. Although he might be viewed as an embroidered meadow full of red and white flowers, he is very handy with a sword-- preferring going all offensive rather than defensive. Born with a prestige title, Xanther refuses to reveal his noble heritage with those he doesn't fully trust, thinking he is part of the nobility, which he greatly despises. He sees those born with "noble blood" as corrupt, selfish and power-hungry. He shows a defiant attitude and refusal to bow to authority. He believes that his lifestyle had taught him that titles were not important. Xander is not too tall. He has black hair with a hint of yellow and a delicate yet fierce appearance.

Knight's weapon of choice: Rapier Sword

FACTION OF CHOICE: Red, Gold, or Violet.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:51 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Christiane Devereux

Current faction and year: Y1 student

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: Whoo

Is this my first event/tih meta? No

Brief description of character: Christi's a bit of a loner, preferring to observe than to get in the middle of things straight away. Likes to know what she's up against before she puts herself into a situation. She has a bit of a case of resting b***h face, which can seem offputting unless you know her. She's not against socializing, she just prefers to calculate the risks before doing so. It seems to have kept her alive thus far....

Not much of a leader, she has no interest in ordering people around. If there's a task to be done, and it's worth her while, she'll see to it herself. Overall, girlish things aren't her forte, although she has been known to wear a dress when the situation required it and she cleans up decent enough. Has a sharp enough tongue to cut through a couple of egos, although she doesn't try to unleash often. It draws unneeded attention. Likes to consider herself as having a strong sense of right vs wrong, but has a habit of choosing the devils advocate side of a situation if it suits her fancy. For the most part she likes to blend in more often than not, as it allows her ample points of observation.

Knight's weapon of choice: Hunters bow

FACTION OF CHOICE: Red Wolf, White Stallion

TormentedAngie

mangshra

Feral Pumpkin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:00 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Abigail

Current faction and year: Guest Sun Hunter

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: Oh hey, a thing

Is this my first event/tih meta? nope

Brief description of character: Abby is happy go lucky, she likes to go with the flow, life is easier that way. She comes from a strict house hold, where her fathers word is law. They weren't rich but they were far better off then the poor thanks to their booming farm. Ab's grew tired of the farming life and longed for one of adventure. When she heard of the knight's training, that they had opened their doors to anyone, she jumped at this chance to change her stars. Her dad didn't like this and told her that if she choose that path, she could never come home. Without a word, she kissed her mother and little brother good bye and walked the dirt road into town. Her head held high, willing not one tear to shed. This was her one chance to be something more then she was, and she couldn't let it pass her by. No matter the cost. After all, Knights protected the land and it's people right? She'd be serving them.

Abby is about 5'6, with short brown hair that she likes to keep in a french braid. greeny blue eyes and just about always smiling.

Knight's weapon of choice: Shaolin spade (Sorry, if that's not ok then a Halberd)

FACTION OF CHOICE: Blue, Gold, Violet. ((CC if need be))

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:29 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Heather Larkspur

Current faction and year: Guest Hunter [Sun]

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: Oops

Is this my first event/tih meta? Noooot really......

Brief description of character: A giggling girl more interested in stables and running around assisting in whatever tasks she can find, the petite Heather chose the life of a knight for a single purpose: to help those who could not fight back. Though her wide eyes and slender build are perhaps more fitted to a lady kept away behind guards and walls, she's taken to use whatever extra time she could while training to try and build up... some form of extra muscle. She's at least seen positive effects in her arms thus far...

Long brown hair kept in an arrangement of braids pinned at the back of her head, and layers of loose cloth over studier material against her body in a collection of garments almost dubbed a dress, she keeps her appearance simple but on some level practical. Sturdy boots lay over warm leggings, and those loose layers of cloth? Happen to contain a collection of useful pockets sewn within the insides. A small token with a flower engraved upon it is kept within one of these pockets, a good luck charm she received from her sister before she departed for her training. Heather is aware she was... incredibly lucky to have a sister willing to bare burdens for her that allowed her to pursue this other path. Now to just made sure she doesn't waste the opportunity.

Knight's weapon of choice: Claymore

FACTION OF CHOICE: White, Violet, Blue

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:06 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Harland

Current faction and year: Intermediate Hunter

Is this my first event/tih meta? Nope.

Brief description of character: Patient and steadfast, to a fault, with a sunny disposition. He loves to surround himself with good company, and he can be bribed with food. It's not unusual to see him lending a hand where he can, and as a result he's always looking to catch a nap or grab an extra snack because he depletes his own resources too often. Easily taken advantage of, Harland believes that everyone has some good in them and that is likely not true.
xxHe tends to dress in comfortable clothing and is never seen without some piece or his whole set of armour. It is always in good condition; he'd sooner let himself get filthy than his armour, and he really hates to be dirty. Bathing in springs is a favourite pastime, but he has to be careful, since it leaves him vulnerable. Loves the idea of being sent on quests.
xxToo dopey to understand romance.

Knight's weapon of choice: Zweihänder

FACTION OF CHOICE: Gold, if possible! Otherwise, White.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:46 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Haze Vix

Current faction and year: Guest Student

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: ▸Quest

personality.// Haze appears to be very stoic and quiet, growing up alone with only his sister by his side he had to learn to go with the flow of things in order to not feel like a burden. A betrayal had lead to this closed off life style, one that permanently scared him and crippled his ability to trust others. But even so, his sister had always taught him to be open to others and to learn from the past. Spurring him to train as a knight for defense, structure, and strength. To be noble despite his past. Haze spends a mass of his time observing his surroundings, gaining any knowledge he can in order to prevent tragedy to befall again. Even with the little trust he can give he is not afraid to show loyalty to those who earn it and to protect them. Using his wisdom and tacts to the best of his ability.

appearance.// A young man, around the age of seventeen. Haze has shaggy white hair with one side combed back, the rest falling forward. He posses very pale skin, with most of it being covered. A red scarf wraps around his neck, resting ontop of a black belted leather short sleeve tunic. Underneath lies thick long sleeved chain mail. The young lad's pants are black and fitted, allowing for him to easily move around. While he wears knee high leather boots that are thick and tough so he can trek over any terrain. Two belts wrap around his waist, holding a few very small leather satchels for necessities and travel.
*outfit flexible and subject to minor changes*

Knight's weapon of choice: Double ended spear. (one end has a smaller spear-head)

FACTION OF CHOICE: Black // Red // Blue

Chishire

Anxious Trash

15,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Conventioneer 300

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:57 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Creedence Kramer

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: here

Brief description of character: Creedence is not the first of her family to try to join the knighthood. She's not particularly exemplary in combat training or scholarship and her out of combat skills tend to be fairly middle of the road as well, though in scribe-work and strategy she shows potential if only she'd apply herself. While midling from birth, her interests tend to wide and she's always willing to pick up a number of small skills along the way, provided they don't require too much effort to obtain the vaunted title of adequate.

She decided to enter Knight training because it seemed the thing to do, and didn't require any innate talent. Much of her time is spent avoiding work and writing about the deeds of others. Socially, she likes to be around people but dislikes any personal spotlight.

Knight's weapon of choice: Longsword

FACTION OF CHOICE: Purple, Black, or Red

I HEREBY CONSENT THAT BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS EVENT ANY FORM OF SUFFERING INCLUDING IC DEATH (of that timeline only) MAY HAPPEN TO MY CHARACTER i guess  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:21 am
Name of character I am bringing: Nkosazana

Current faction and year: Death Horseman

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: Here

Is this my first event/tih meta? Nope

Brief description of character: At best, Nkosazana seems like a poor fit for the knights. Perhaps much better suited for the life of a healer, Nkosazana comes off as a gentle soul who seems to want nothing but the best for everyone around herself. She hasn't taken very well to knight training overall, but feels she has little choice left, especially after the deaths of her siblings.

She has relatively short wavy black hair kept back. Her eyes are of a similar shade, and her skin is the colour of chocolate. She tends to dress extremely simply, even when armoured. Her methodology seems to rely on no one nearing her physical body in the first place.

Knight's weapon of choice: Swordstaff

FACTION OF CHOICE: White, Green

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 2:06 am
Name of character I am bringing: Danirate Levinski

Current faction and year: Y1 student

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23471017

Is this my first event/tih meta? yes

((>u< Ahaha, yup, Zoo, I was only having nitemares of the thread being locked @u@; -blows cobwebs off of Danirate and lets him see teh world again, well, in AU right now lol- ;w; <3))

At last, after much practice, knight in training Danirate Levinski now has fairly little trouble with wielding his longsword to perform the basic strokes. However, he, this man, tall and proud, and whose crown of hair likens to that of the sun at the horizon's edge, did indeed have plenty of ground to cover still before he was capable of being recognized as a knight no longer in training, the next milestone he has set his sights on. So as to reach this next goal of his, he fully intends to continue to maintain his foundations and innovate as he proceeds onward.

Knight's weapon of choice: Longsword

FACTION OF CHOICE: Red, Gold

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 8:44 am
Name of character I am bringing: Lulu Rae Kimbrough

Current faction and year: Trainie Hunter

Is this my first event/tih meta? YES.

Brief description of character: Lulu has always seemed to have littler interest in becoming a Knight. Still, she's gone through the painful training process to become one regardless. He family didn't really think highly of her growing up so she turned to Knighthood as a way to rid herself of their influence while also proving to them that she could really go something useful once she set her sights on them. It's a mystery as to why she was drawn to the War Scythe, but she loves to use it to drag people of their 'high horse' and she is good at fighting from a distance. Of course, she's still just training.

Knight's weapon of choice: War Scythe

FACTION OF CHOICE: Gold (preferred) or White.

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 2:02 pm
THE RESULTS FOR FACTION ARE HERE

exclaim PSST! Want a special character role? Go HERE exclaim

If you do NOT like your colour and would really really like a change, please post below what your character name is/and what you'd like it to be changed to. If you are fine with your colour please do NOT post below! Control+F is your friend to find where your characters are!

USE THIS FORM TO REQUEST FACTION CHANGE AND/OR FOR SOME REASON YOU ARE NOT ON THE LIST/STILL NEED TO REGISTER

:!: Please notice me sempai! :!:
[b]Character name here:[/b]
[b]Former faction:[/b] If applicable
[b]Requested Faction:[/b]

BLUE

1. Abbi Killian (AyeAvast)
  2. Meixiang (Yayoi)
  3. Noemi Hurley (Pixie Nyxie)
  4. Kane (_ p a o cx)
  5. Milo Hale (chirigami)
  6. Rhiannon (LuckyCat777)
  7. Rei (Rathurue)
  8. Joy delos Santos (Huni Pi)
  9. Borr (iloveyouDIE)
  10. Cami Ryland (nesshime)
  11. Jayden (Niyakami)
  12. Sammy (Miliardo Kason)
  13. Arakis (Amasis)
  14. Sherry Greyson (GrnGriff)
  15. Yildirim (Seiana_ZI)
  16. Chris Axten (DarkHeartedSorrow)
  17. Shayne (Sheynne Thunderstorm)
  18. Soren (ramenli)
  19. Tyshina (chi honda)
  20. Ceiliog (Grymoire)
  21. Matthias Duffy (hanging gallow)
  22. Nystal (dannyboy48906)
  23. Makayla Winston (Pixie Krysta Ordreg)
  24. Abigail MacDogel (mangshra)

BLACK

1. Marosa (Kanth)
  2. Kostya Bashmet (lurks beneath)
  3. Dirge (Carhop Cavalier)
  4. Amrita (Enoh Love)
  5. Uru'Baen (PhiferWolf)
  6. Maple (chirigami)
  7. Aymet (Astraei)
  8. Marzena (Melodine Cantus)
  9. Barth (Toshihiko Two)
  10. Chelsea Craft (chiickadee)
  11. Christof (Bilious)
  12. Jil (iloveyouDIE)
  13. Dillon Avery (Zyphiris)
  14. Shun (Blade Kuroda)
  15. Dong Shu Lei (Meegane)
  16. Rhys ( _ p a o cx)
  17. Corbin MacRay (Saliru)
  18. Aezeloth (Torvil)
  19. Aureole (Kainferu)
  20. Jake Cross ([A.V])
  21. Na'ima (Eight)
  22. Imbere (quite uneventful)
  23. Sharra (Azure Desiderium)
  24. Aldara (Skye Starrfyre)
  25. Haze (Lunar Chi)

WHITE

1. Llyrendil (kuuropii)
  2. Oliver Keeley (Grey Dragon)
  3. Shiloh Parish (himehorse)
  4. Horace Nokoni (The Semblance of Unity)
  5. Pokerus (poke mattix)
  6. Ruth (Huni Pi)
  7. Nellie Fenette (baby_gwing)
  8. Estel (Luridel)
  9. Cain Roy (Cheekiebirdiee)
  10. Naoki (Yushika)
  11. Trisha (phantompanther13)
  12. Elio Ferarri (iStoleYurVamps)
  13. Julius Wolfe (Torvil)
  14. Riley (Nio Love)
  15. Chaya (Prolixity)
  16. Johan (Zee Oddwyn)
  17. Thomas Giacinto (Seussi)
  18. Quillian (yylaayl)
  19. Blanca (FigmentWolf)
  20. Yuki (Hitsuzen)
  21. Arland Essex (Skye Starrfyre)
  22. Heather Larkspur (Kaefaux)
  23. Nkosazana (Seiana_ZI)
  24. Pachua (endejester)
  25. Wilson Hopkins (Syusaki)
  26. Nkosazana (Seiana_ZI)

GREEN

1. Alexei Jamil (Carhop Cavalier)
  2. TK (Syusaki)
  3. Kithryn (nesshime)
  4. Cherry (midnightglow1 cool
  5. Dietrich Cress (Lady in the Golden Wood)
  6. Lament (shibrogane)
  7. Xala (Toshihiko Two)
  8. Slaugher (Saliru)
  9. Lure (iStoleYurVamps)
  10. Noah Andersen (Prolixity)
  11. Jack Hawthorn (medigel)
  12. Drona (DarkHeartedSorrow)
  13. Melvin Wood (MoonKitsune)
  14. Roland Taft (Miliardo Kason)
  15. Kari (Myoukin)
  16. Aiden Harris (Natsuko-neko)
  17. Caoineadh (Steal)
  18. Callista (ATh e a r t)
  19. Sacha (ramenli)
  20. Eldrid (Nerpin)
  21. Brenley (Smerdle)
  22. Washington Becker (Ravvlet)

RED

1. Nergui (Beejoux)
  2. Wrath (Seussi)
  3. Kenta (robot kitten)
  4. Ezekyhel (I AM WOE)
  5. Momo Hayashi (Yayoi)
  6. Elliot Sjökron (Minsuil)
  7. Kylee Chang (Melodine Cantus)
  8. Jynxes (ktns)
  9. Gzifa (Zyphiris)
  10. Claude Morgan (Lucyal)
  11. Michael (phantompanther13)
  12. Yves (baby_gwing)
  13. Ahm (Syrie)
  14. Bradley Evans (a-disgruntled-dragon)
  15. Quidel (musicaloner7)
  16. Verusha (musicaloner7)
  17. Ian Rahal-Nazari (kuuropii)
  18. Inoke Nalu (Grymoire)
  19. Emily (mangshra)
  20. Lass (hanging gallow)
  21. Davinia (Anderleit)
  22. Xanther (ImaginationsParadise)
  23. Christiane (TormentedAngie)
  24. Danirate Levinski (shyanimegrl)
  25. Evan Roberts (Inle-roo)

GOLD