Taking My Vow Of Silence!

Name: Alani
Owner: Polette
Do you have an instant messenger: AIM: petitepolette
Would you like us to put it up on the member's list: Sure~
Image: Uncert
SoA Colorist: Ecavi
Personality: Alani is pretty quiet, I guess? She's never been rped. xD;
History: Alani came to her homelands as a small cub, and that's all she's ever really known. She adored her pride, but after the scandal tore a rift through her pride, and then the fire ultimately dispersed them, she's just wanting a stable home with some familiar faces.
Wanted Rank: Warrior? She's a former hunter
Are they are Seer?: No
Bloodline: Non-pridal
Extra: n/a

Name: Mangue
SoA Colorist: Caj
Personality: A bit of a goofball, he's always loved entertaining others, even if it doesn't really get him high-esteem.
History: Mangue grew up as the best friend of the King's grandson, but was generally looked down upon because of the circumstances of his birth. He's always been fairly easy-going, though the fire shook him a little more than expected.
Wanted Rank: Entertainer

Name: Azizi
SoA Colorist: DFA
Personality: Azizi has had a bit of a bipolar personality; he hated authority, so he went off and did the whole 'bad-boy' thing for a while, and then he recovered his sense of duty and returned home to be the good little future heir. He's still a bit rebellious, but he's got enough responsibility to stay with the remnants of his family and pride that have found each other.
History: Azizi ran away from his responsibilities in his own pride as a royal to go off and be a 'dangerous rogue' on the road for a while. After some time, though, he found the courage to return and face his responsibilities, trying to clean up the mess he made when he left. After the fire destroyed his home, he stayed true to what was left of his family and came to these lands to find some new stability.
Wanted Rank: Not really sure; he's high enough a position like his father and grandfather, but he'd be willing to do something if needed. He was always the best fighter in the pride?
Extra: Azizi kept his 'outside' name because he's always felt that it fit who he was a bit more.
Also, he's totally open to really cool plots.

Name: Mael
SoA Colorist: Eski
Personality: Mael wasn't necessarily the son his father wanted, but he has a strong leader type personality, and is also very sociable and good with others.
History: Mael was born with five sisters, and his father was never really ever proud of Mael, but he didn't have a choice in heir as he was the only son. Mael has always worked to do what's best for his family and his pride, becoming much beloved by his subjects. After the fire, Mael was the one to keep the small group together, travelling to find their allies.
Wanted Rank: Iii have no idea for Mael and Nicephore. Given their previous ranks, they wouldn't want to be stuck in something much lower.
Extra: Mael's mate is MIA, and he's fearing that he'll never see her again.

Name: Nicephore
SoA Colorist: Saffy
Personality: Nicephore has always been a very stern and strict cheetah; as the eldest of a small litter of males, he always felt the need to prove his worth and ability to everyone around him. His mate had always helped to balance his hard personality out, but he still always manages to rub everyone the wrong way. No one doubts that he is a capable leader, though.
History: Nicephore was born into the pride when it was far less strict, and when their lands ran over with their population. As the slow downfall came, he had the pride retreat deeper within their lands, trying to keep any other danger from reaching them. The fire was the final pull to finally rip the pride apart, sending his people off in every direction. As much as it hurt his own pride, he agreed with his son to come to their allies, hoping that others would have done the same.
Wanted Rank: Iii have no idea. He's in the same boat as Mael, but Nicephore would probably rather die than have to do a job of some sort. > 3>;;;
Extra: His mate is also MIA, presumed dead or missing.

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 2:50 pm
Polette

Name: Alani
SoA Colorist: Ecavi
Personality: Alani is pretty quiet, I guess? She's never been rped. xD;
History: Alani came to her homelands as a small cub, and that's all she's ever really known. She adored her pride, but after the scandal tore a rift through her pride, and then the fire ultimately dispersed them, she's just wanting a stable home with some familiar faces.
Wanted Rank: Warrior? She's a former hunter

Name: Mangue
SoA Colorist: Caj
Personality: A bit of a goofball, he's always loved entertaining others, even if it doesn't really get him high-esteem.
History: Mangue grew up as the best friend of the King's grandson, but was generally looked down upon because of the circumstances of his birth. He's always been fairly easy-going, though the fire shook him a little more than expected.
Wanted Rank: Entertainer

Name: Azizi
SoA Colorist: DFA
Personality: Azizi has had a bit of a bipolar personality; he hated authority, so he went off and did the whole 'bad-boy' thing for a while, and then he recovered his sense of duty and returned home to be the good little future heir. He's still a bit rebellious, but he's got enough responsibility to stay with the remnants of his family and pride that have found each other.
History: Azizi ran away from his responsibilities in his own pride as a royal to go off and be a 'dangerous rogue' on the road for a while. After some time, though, he found the courage to return and face his responsibilities, trying to clean up the mess he made when he left. After the fire destroyed his home, he stayed true to what was left of his family and came to these lands to find some new stability.
Wanted Rank: Not really sure; he's high enough a position like his father and grandfather, but he'd be willing to do something if needed. He was always the best fighter in the pride?
Extra: Azizi kept his 'outside' name because he's always felt that it fit who he was a bit more.
Also, he's totally open to really cool plots.

Name: Mael
SoA Colorist: Eski
Personality: Mael wasn't necessarily the son his father wanted, but he has a strong leader type personality, and is also very sociable and good with others.
History: Mael was born with five sisters, and his father was never really ever proud of Mael, but he didn't have a choice in heir as he was the only son. Mael has always worked to do what's best for his family and his pride, becoming much beloved by his subjects. After the fire, Mael was the one to keep the small group together, travelling to find their allies.
Wanted Rank: Iii have no idea for Mael and Nicephore. Given their previous ranks, they wouldn't want to be stuck in something much lower.
Extra: Mael's mate is MIA, and he's fearing that he'll never see her again.

Name: Nicephore
Personality: Nicephore has always been a very stern and strict cheetah; as the eldest of a small litter of males, he always felt the need to prove his worth and ability to everyone around him. His mate had always helped to balance his hard personality out, but he still always manages to rub everyone the wrong way. No one doubts that he is a capable leader, though.
History: Nicephore was born into the pride when it was far less strict, and when their lands ran over with their population. As the slow downfall came, he had the pride retreat deeper within their lands, trying to keep any other danger from reaching them. The fire was the final pull to finally rip the pride apart, sending his people off in every direction. As much as it hurt his own pride, he agreed with his son to come to their allies, hoping that others would have done the same.
Wanted Rank: Iii have no idea. He's in the same boat as Mael, but Nicephore would probably rather die than have to do a job of some sort. > 3>;;;
Extra: His mate is also MIA, presumed dead or missing.

+ ALL APPROVED.
As for: Nicephore and Mael , They could stay as royals and wait til they figure out what they want to contribute- if anything LOL. Then they can take any high seat, even council if wants ( if they meet the rp requirements ) :}  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:01 pm
(I thought I posted this but I guess I forgot. sweatdrop )

LEVEL UP!
Character Name: Sol-Lucius
Rank Upgraded to: Loan Shark
Rank Desired: King Pin
Requirements met: 12 rps
Also how many rps would he need to become a King Pin?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:15 pm
R4gn0r0k IV
(I thought I posted this but I guess I forgot. sweatdrop )

LEVEL UP!
Character Name: Sol-Lucius
Rank Upgraded to: Loan Shark
Rank Desired: King Pin
Requirements met: 12 rps
Also how many rps would he need to become a King Pin?

exclaim King Pin Approved. exclaim
How do you have SO MANY RPS ALREADY XDDD LOL.
We can boost you to king pin because atm we need to fill the ranks with active members and your constant determination for rising your characters in ranks, means we can boost you for your activity.  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:09 pm
Name: Torm-Hasierara
Owner: Club Snails/R4gn0r0k IV
Do you have an instant messenger: : O
Would you like us to put it up on the member's list: : 0
Image: Here
SoA Colorist: Bluefire Dragonz
Personality: Hasi is fatherly, gentle and quiet. He'll give advice when needed, but typically allows other to learn from their mistakes.
History: Hasi is Buka's older brother. He is from a npc pride where non-lions were considered slaves. They were forced to fight to the death against each other in order to survive. Hasi and Buka were able to escape the pride, but got separated. They reunited in Mazunguko, but quickly had a fight. Buka has told Hasi that he should find another pride. (Nahasi will suggest for Hasi to go to 'Nera after finding out about Hasi's seer ability if that's okay with you)
Wanted Rank: Oracle
Are they are Seer?: Yep!
Bloodline: Here
Extra: nah  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:56 pm
R4gn0r0k IV
Name: Torm-Hasierara
Owner: Club Snails/R4gn0r0k IV
Do you have an instant messenger: : O
Would you like us to put it up on the member's list: : 0
SoA Colorist: Bluefire Dragonz
Personality: Hasi is fatherly, gentle and quiet. He'll give advice when needed, but typically allows other to learn from their mistakes.
History: Hasi is Buka's older brother. He is from a npc pride where non-lions were considered slaves. They were forced to fight to the death against each other in order to survive. Hasi and Buka were able to escape the pride, but got separated. They reunited in Mazunguko, but quickly had a fight. Buka has told Hasi that he should find another pride. (Nahasi will suggest for Hasi to go to 'Nera after finding out about Hasi's seer ability if that's okay with you)
Wanted Rank: Oracle
Are they are Seer?: Yep!
Bloodline: Here
Extra: nah

exclaim Approved.
As a trade in for a seer- the Mazu has become protective/a favored trade.
Especially with the lightning bugs etc being something the near could use as well. This finalizes their network connection with Mazu. smile  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:51 am
Just an update~
Name: Desta
You Need To Know: She's a rehome I won in thread!

Old cert. I'm updating her name, but keeping her rank as Loan Shark!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:10 pm
Saint Sergio
Just an update~
Name: Desta
You Need To Know: She's a rehome I won in thread!

Old cert. I'm updating her name, but keeping her rank as Loan Shark!

Approved thank you for letting us know!  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:46 am
Name: Yasmine
Owner: R4g
Do you have an instant messenger: <3
Would you like us to put it up on the member's list: <3
SoA Colorist: Pinch
Personality: Yasmine will be following in her father's paw prints. She will do her best to become Ambassador. That said, she will also be determined to be skilled at other ranks and become a jack of all trades, so to speak.
History:Cub of Ajani and Rada <3
Wanted Rank: Royal
Are they are Seer?: tbd
Bloodline: Ajani/Rada
Extra: <3

Name: Zaahir
Owner: Chi
Personality: ???
History: Cub of Ajani and Rada
Are they are Seer?: TBD

Name: Ablesius
Owner: Conrad The Mighty

Name: Bahija
Extra:<3

Name: Cyra
Do you have an instant messenger:<3
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:16 pm
R4gn0r0k IV
Name: Yasmine
Personality: Yasmine will be following in her father's paw prints. She will do her best to become Ambassador. That said, she will also be determined to be skilled at other ranks and become a jack of all trades, so to speak.
History:Cub of Ajani and Rada <3
Are they are Seer?: tbd

Name: Zaahir

Name: Ablesius
Owner: Conrad The Mighty

Name: Bahija
Extra:<3

Name: Cyra
Do you have an instant messenger:<3

Approved. We also have to think of their future ranks~ ;] ? Now that all the cubs have homes!

Will you be having Caelius stay in the pride lands as well?
And do you know of any of your other characters or breedings that haven't been put in to the ownerslist?

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:22 pm
Name: Amayezi
Owner: Das Tor
Do you have an instant messenger: kaidaryuu [AIM]
Would you like us to put it up on the member's list: Yes
Image: [x]
Personality: Graceful and demure, but with a mind like a steel trap underneath. Has a knack for merchanting and trading.
History: Growing up a Noble in the Baridi-a dhati cheetah clan, Amayezi had a charmed life. Her sister Shairi-a dhati was to be the mate of the next Head, her brother Kishindo had the ear of the current Head, and she herself was friends with a few of the royal line. She was raised to be every inch a lady, expected to reflect well on the Noble rank her grandparents had earned them. And she did. Graceful and demure, but with a mind like a steel trap underneath. The only 'unladylike' thing she did...was learn about merchanting.

She was FASCINATED by how the Traders did things, and had a few friends among them...secretly, of course. And when it came time for her period of time in the outside world, her journey, she left with a trading caravan. She would have gone and returned perfectly happy...except for the storm.

A couple of weeks into the journey, a storm hit, and Amayezi found herself separated from the caravan. She became lost, and distraught, and hungry (since her hunting skills weren't spectacular, to her hunting teacher's dismay growing up). Eventually, however...she stumbled on the Makini. And she was happy to join, as it reminded her of home in some ways. When the coalition dissolved, she was lost once more...and has finally found her way to the 'Nera with an old friend from the Baridi, Upepeaji.
Wanted Rank: Pack Mule, followed by Citizen.
Bloodline: n/a
Extra: She has a sister in the Sidthe, Shairi-a'dhati.

Name: Upepeaji
SoA Colorist: [Eskimo]
Personality: Friendly, cheerful, very trade-smart.
History: She was born and raised a trader in the Baridi-a Dhati, and when the coalition just couldn't keep going, she found herself wandering, doing as she always had. Eventually, she met up with her old friend Amayezi once again, and they found their way to the 'Nera.
Wanted Rank: Pack Mule, Citizen

Name: Marphisa
SoA Colorist: Meepfur
Personality: Marphisa is a strange girl. She's very chivalric and good-natured, with a strong sense of right and wrong. However...she is terrified of the mention of her father, punishment, and the like. She is a bit skittish when approached from behind, and tends to react violently when surprised. Of course...she's apologetic afterwards and tends to stop herself short of striking. Despite this, Marphisa is friendly and has a very bright, infectious personality.
History: Marphisa was abused by her father for her refusal to be a good, proper girl who knew her place. When she got the chance to run...she took it. And has been a rogue ever since.
Wanted Rank: Grunt, Citizen

Name: Kweupe
SoA Colorist: Unknown
Personality: Playful, sneaky. Dunno beyond that.
History: Unknown. BLANK SLATE.
Wanted Rank: Citizen
Are they are Seer?: Unknown
Extra: BLANK SLATE AHOY.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:14 pm
Name: Aqila
Owner: Truth.Be.Told
Do you have an instant messenger: tialtruth (on AIM)
SoA Colorist: FM
Personality: Aqila is...not the nicest gal to know. She's rather vain, keeping her white fur clean as much as possible...except her front paws, which are often stained with berry juice or blood. Aqila believes cheetahs are better than other races, and treats leopards, hyenas, wild dogs, and the like with the tolerance one would show a beloved slave. Lions...she HATES lions. To her, they are THE scum of the savanna. And hybrids are a mockery of nature that will destroy themselves.
She's a rather....'bookish' sort, who loves gathering knowledge and especially loves studying the stars. Aqila would rather tear someone apart with words than claws, or use words to turn them to her advantage.
History: Raised matching her wits with her cousin Aaliyah's seer visions. Her family was torn apart by lions after her father and mother parted ways with her aunt and uncle, and she's been on her own with a hatred of lions since. She had one litter of cubs, and has since parted ways with all but one, so far as she knows.
Wanted Rank: Citizen.

Name: Hikmat
SoA Colorist: Nerpin
Personality: Emotionally distant, but generally polite, Hikmat is a cheetah supremacist through and through. She's something of a scholar and astronomer, and her sense of humor is sarcastic and biting.
History: Raised a rogue by her mother Aqila, she was a Noble in the Makini for a time before they dispersed. Now, she's made her way to the 'Nera with her mother.

Truth.Be.Told

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:58 pm
Das Tor
Name: Amayezi
Personality: Graceful and demure, but with a mind like a steel trap underneath. Has a knack for merchanting and trading.
History: Growing up a Noble in the Baridi-a dhati cheetah clan, Amayezi had a charmed life. Her sister Shairi-a dhati was to be the mate of the next Head, her brother Kishindo had the ear of the current Head, and she herself was friends with a few of the royal line. She was raised to be every inch a lady, expected to reflect well on the Noble rank her grandparents had earned them. And she did. Graceful and demure, but with a mind like a steel trap underneath. The only 'unladylike' thing she did...was learn about merchanting.

She was FASCINATED by how the Traders did things, and had a few friends among them...secretly, of course. And when it came time for her period of time in the outside world, her journey, she left with a trading caravan. She would have gone and returned perfectly happy...except for the storm.

A couple of weeks into the journey, a storm hit, and Amayezi found herself separated from the caravan. She became lost, and distraught, and hungry (since her hunting skills weren't spectacular, to her hunting teacher's dismay growing up). Eventually, however...she stumbled on the Makini. And she was happy to join, as it reminded her of home in some ways. When the coalition dissolved, she was lost once more...and has finally found her way to the 'Nera with an old friend from the Baridi, Upepeaji.
Wanted Rank: Pack Mule, followed by Citizen.
Extra: She has a sister in the Sidthe, Shairi-a'dhati.

Name: Upepeaji
SoA Colorist: [Eskimo]
Personality: Friendly, cheerful, very trade-smart.
History: She was born and raised a trader in the Baridi-a Dhati, and when the coalition just couldn't keep going, she found herself wandering, doing as she always had. Eventually, she met up with her old friend Amayezi once again, and they found their way to the 'Nera.
Wanted Rank: Pack Mule, Citizen

Name: Marphisa
SoA Colorist: Meepfur
Personality: Marphisa is a strange girl. She's very chivalric and good-natured, with a strong sense of right and wrong. However...she is terrified of the mention of her father, punishment, and the like. She is a bit skittish when approached from behind, and tends to react violently when surprised. Of course...she's apologetic afterwards and tends to stop herself short of striking. Despite this, Marphisa is friendly and has a very bright, infectious personality.
History: Marphisa was abused by her father for her refusal to be a good, proper girl who knew her place. When she got the chance to run...she took it. And has been a rogue ever since.
Wanted Rank: Grunt, Citizen

Name: Kweupe
SoA Colorist: Unknown
Personality: Playful, sneaky. Dunno beyond that.
History: Unknown. BLANK SLATE.
Are they are Seer?: Unknown
Extra: BLANK SLATE AHOY.

Approved. Suggestions for ranks:
Amayezi , Can be a royal and then she could pick her 'path' from there. Either as an Ambassador later or otherwise with rps to move rank. Lucky for her though- All the survivors from Makini have moved in to the nera'. ( See Polette's post ). Awaiting for their pride to recuperate. Her invitation is extended for the time being. smile Encouraged to take rank.
Marphisa, Her personality may be suitable for a nanny? Maybe medic. But if she wants to learn to defend herself then Warrior.

This may help -> To see the ranks and what they lead to.
[ Rank Chart ]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:19 pm
Chi Sohma
Approved. Suggestions for ranks:
Amayezi , Can be a royal and then she could pick her 'path' from there. Either as an Ambassador later or otherwise with rps to move rank. Lucky for her though- All the survivors from Makini have moved in to the nera'. ( See Polette's post ). Awaiting for their pride to recuperate. Her invitation is extended for the time being. smile Encouraged to take rank.
Marphisa, Her personality may be suitable for a nanny? Maybe medic. But if she wants to learn to defend herself then Warrior.

This may help -> To see the ranks and what they lead to.
[ Rank Chart ]
For Amayezi, I'd love to take the Royal rank. 8] [And she'll be relieved to see other Makini members in the group!]

For Marphisa, I actually do want her on a fighting path. I forgot to mention one of the reasons her father thought she 'didn't know her place' was because she'd learned to fight, and liked fighting. [She's actually a cosplay of a fighter character from a comic called 'Vixen's Keep'.]

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:27 pm
Truth.Be.Told
Name: Aqila
SoA Colorist: FM
Personality: Aqila is...not the nicest gal to know. She's rather vain, keeping her white fur clean as much as possible...except her front paws, which are often stained with berry juice or blood. Aqila believes cheetahs are better than other races, and treats leopards, hyenas, wild dogs, and the like with the tolerance one would show a beloved slave. Lions...she HATES lions. To her, they are THE scum of the savanna. And hybrids are a mockery of nature that will destroy themselves.
She's a rather....'bookish' sort, who loves gathering knowledge and especially loves studying the stars. Aqila would rather tear someone apart with words than claws, or use words to turn them to her advantage.
History: Raised matching her wits with her cousin Aaliyah's seer visions. Her family was torn apart by lions after her father and mother parted ways with her aunt and uncle, and she's been on her own with a hatred of lions since. She had one litter of cubs, and has since parted ways with all but one, so far as she knows.
Wanted Rank: Citizen.

Name: Hikmat
SoA Colorist: Nerpin
Personality: Emotionally distant, but generally polite, Hikmat is a cheetah supremacist through and through. She's something of a scholar and astronomer, and her sense of humor is sarcastic and biting.
History: Raised a rogue by her mother Aqila, she was a Noble in the Makini for a time before they dispersed. Now, she's made her way to the 'Nera with her mother.

Approved. Suggestions:
[ Ranks here ]
Like I said to Das Tor, the Makini refugees are in fact already in the 'Nera. So they won't be alone nor the only ones that found their way. Likely, 'Nera members probably gathered them up and brought them here. ( See Po's post ). Any nobility there can take up Royal rank in the 'Nera as well and encouraged to take ranks within the crater walls with welcomed arms.

[IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff