Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[ BOOTH ] FORTUNE TELLING (please see pg 11!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:57 pm
Blinking rapidly with wide eyes as 'Haruffle' suggested playing with fire, Catreena turned to look at the reaper ghoul with a blank stare. Did she look like the sort of student who should have been playing with fire? With her dress of greens and the flowers and leaves growing out of her head along with her long, pale green hair?

Was this fortune-teller perhaps telling her in her own special way that she should die? She supposed that would have explained why the reaper called it a 'good pick'. If the dryad remembered correctly, reapers were in charge of taking lives, weren't they...?

The minotaur seemed to have remembered that fire could be detrimental to most students' health, however, and Catreena could only nod in silence when asked if she was flammable. The 'fix' that Haruffle offered her made her feel slightly better, though. A huge, two-foot long glowing stick - she picked a green one, of course - with a carnival ticket stuck to it did lift her spirits. She had been having such awful luck at the last few booths that she had really begun to regret having come to this carnival at all.

Turning her attention to her new companion, though, Catreena peered over before realizing maybe the reaper didn't want her to see her fortune and quickly drew back. She was still thinking about the ghoul having taken her hand since most other students seemed so adverse to touch, but Catreena herself rather enjoyed it. Did that mean they were friends? Or did touch just not mean anything to students of this ghoul's species?

The minotaur seemed confused for a bit before finally proclaiming that she forgot the reaper's card's meaning. The dryad almost laughed before realizing she might make someone angry and quickly put a hand over her smile, clutching her glowstick with her other. At least Haruffle had assured her she would make it good. How sweet!

"Congratulations!" she told the reaper. "Oh, and thank you. My name is Catreena Bough, by the way." Turning back to the minotaur, she felt the need to ask Haruffle if they were a boil or a ghoul. As ignorant as the tree nymph was, she had no idea such a question could have been considered rude.

However, Haruffle didn't seem to mind answering that he was male. Perhaps the reaper found it difficult to tell the difference between genders as well? Or maybe she had misheard or misunderstood her before when Catreena had thought she had called Haruffle a 'she'. She was pretty sure 'she' referred to ghouls, but that could have been wrong, too.

Oh. The reaper was smiling again, and this time it was at Catreena! Surprised and pleased, she listened and nodded eagerly at the other student's offer. She knew how to fortune-tell too? Amazing! She hadn't known reapers had that ability.

Magician Arcana
marushii
Ticket and mini for interaction, please? Thank you!
Minis SN: Kitomyx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:35 pm
HI IT'S THE GREAT POST-EVEN ROUND-UP

I sincerely apologize for not getting around to confirm ticket wins for claimings; I've been ridiculously busy the past couple of weeks. Q_Q

To make up for it, while it isn't much please choose from the following prize list based off of the amount of times you won (ie to use The Time Vortex as an example, since Vortex shows up four times in the quote list below Vortex can choose four prizes).

Again I'm really sorry I wasn't able to confirm your tickets; I hope you had a blast with the carnival even though!

When claiming please include your minis SN. You can choose from the following:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. *Still comes with optional RP with Prof. Red.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Note: this pet has an alt, no guarantees which you'll get!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Note: this pet has an alt, no guarantees which you'll get!
There's also a reggae Slowpoke song you should check out if you haven't jsyk.

x1 Minipets Coin (random)

x1 Minipets Inkjar (random)

The Time Vortex

The Semblance of Unity

Demoonica Darkmoon

Vashtya

Skye Starrfyre
Soda Treat

Grymoire
Soda Treat

Magician Arcana

The Time Vortex

Lady Aria Starstone

medigel

quite uneventful

Grymoire

Demoonica Darkmoon

Nio Love
Soda Treat

Nothing Yet
Soda Treat

Demoonica Darkmoon

The Time Vortex

Reeshie Hack

The Time Vortex

Demoonica Darkmoon

chiickadee

poke mattix
Soda Treat + Fawn Child

Magician Arcana
Soda Treat

Kitomyx
Soda Treat

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:54 pm
Marushii

Might I claim a fawn child? Thank you!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:59 pm
Marushii

may I have a fawn child, please? This is really incredibly nice of youuu heart
SN: Vashtya  

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

The Time Vortex

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:35 pm
Marushii

Would like: Capsule Wish (Dopey), Tavia, Flooms, and Bladeshell, please heart And thank you so much~ emotion_bigheart
SN: lmasters35  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:47 am
Marushii

Aww thank you Maru!
- Capsule Wish
- Minipets Coin
SN: Magician Arcana  

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:06 am
Marushii

Thank you so much, Maru!
Could I get a random Minipets Coin?
sn: Reeshie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:33 pm
Marushii

Can I get a Capsule Wish?
Minis SN: grymoire  

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:29 pm
Marushii

oooooh!! hey, its no worries, life is a huge b***h sometimes, but thank you for doing this maru!!! i'd love a capsule wish if possible!!
Minis SN: quite uneventful!!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:56 pm
Marushii

Thank you, this is so kind!

x1 Minipets Coin, x1 Minipets Inkjar, Gryphling Raven*, Flooms

SN: Demoonica

*note/reminder to self for optional RP with Prof. Red with Nova at later date  

Demoonica Darkmoon

Inquisitive Cat

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items