Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[NPC Booth: Close] FFFFUUUUUU- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Grifferie rolled 2 100-sided dice: 89, 90 Total: 179 (2-200)

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:25 pm
Feeling rather good, Draven stepped over to see about another round with that angry minipet. It had gotten the better of him last time...but he was determined to beat it eventually.

But that would not be this time. For a moment, Draven had thought he would have that arm-wrestle battle. But no, the minipet of Rage did not let that happen. Draven was defeated again.

For now.

Game 3 : Rage Wrestling with Ragetan
Minipet sn: GrnGriff
Total Score: FAILED

What I Won: Consolation Prize

*Message from Dragain attached to this form: A consolation prize (Fist of Rage) is automatically given to every Game 3 post where the Value of 1st Dice - Value of 2nd Dice = 30 and below, including negative numbers. If a participant had linked to this post to claim a Rage Fist, please make sure that the Value of 1st Dice - 2nd Dice in this post is 30 and below. Thank you!*

Scyerline rolled 2 20-sided dice: 10, 15 Total: 25 (2-40)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:21 pm
Game 1 : Punchbag Happy
Minipet sn: scyerline
Total Score:
25 (+ 5 face punch) = 30

Bea was upset. Having to realize how weak she was, she decided to come back and take it out on a very appropriate Mr. Happy punching body. She looked at his stupidly smiling face and decided to pull back a fist. As soon as she cranked back her arm, her fist lunged forward with full force behind it, hitting smack dab in the middle of Mr. Happy's face sending him swinging upwards.

"YEAAAAAAAAAAH" Bea screamed with enthusiasm. That Jacking felt great.

She dusted off her hands and went happily on her way.  

Scyerline

Shameless Gawker

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 20-sided dice: 17, 6 Total: 23 (2-40)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:13 pm
Minipet sn: Vamps
Total Score:

Luck was basically being fickle again, and the wolfos was determined the vent his frustrations on what he was allowed. Punching a dummy? That was acceptable. Even if he was in his suit, he was still able to punch things. A fist cracked, and he waited in the line, letting his anger fester and brew. It was oddly nice to rage and fume internally. By the time Frost arrived at the dummy, he was sufficiently rage filled. A feral grin, he punched, not minding the sting on his knuckles. That felt good.  
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 100-sided dice: 65, 24 Total: 89 (2-200)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:15 pm
Frost also was going to test his strength. Because why not?Well, that was what was easy to say. The fact was he was still a bit rage filled, luck failing him. A low growl, he waited in that line too. A huff as someone lost. Weak. Why did the weak try for such things? It was pointless. The strong should challenge the strong. The Alpha was to challenge the trick or treater. It was a sane thing to do. Strong to strong. Still, the ghost was a bit shocked as he found that the Trick or Treater was either not giving him a challenge or he was stronger than the adult. A smile as he won, the wolfos felt proud of himself.

He was still strong and had the power to back it up.

Total Score: 41

What I Won: Nothing since I have both? >_>

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

ramenli rolled 2 20-sided dice: 4, 9 Total: 13 (2-40)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:49 pm
Yin walked up and looked at the dummy. He punched it in the face. His aim was good, but he lacked power in the punch.

Minipet sn: ramenli
Total Score: 18

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:32 pm
This post means that it's a brand new OOC day!

Feel free to play the games again! All quotes/what you've won are hidden in the spoiler tags, so just look for your own name! If you had been quoted and listed here, go ahead and claim your tokens here, quoting this post as proof of your win! The number of tokens you had been allocated for the games is within your quote box.

Similarly, if you have gotten a Rage Fist (consolation prize), please keep track of them, and go here to redeem a Tart Treat once you have enough of the right tokens!

As there was 1 entry (1 of which asked for a minipet instead of a token) for Game 2: Rage Face, 10 tokens had been allocated to Game 1: Punchbag Happy for the previous round!

All minipet and Silver seed prizes should be delivered within the next 12 hours!

Note: Due to school, I might be unable to update on the dot at midnight during weekdays. Please feel free to play games until I do an OOC post such as this one, which will indicate that a new OOC day (a new round) had started!

Other Note: I closed the booth yesterday because I was unable to keep up with some things. :< Sorry about that! I tried to give everyone who posted in the previous round something where possible.

Thank you for your patience!

Game 1

Top 5 Scorers: Token(s) + Silver Seed
Please check spoiler to see number of tokens won!

santime
2 Tokens + 1 silver seed

scyerline
2 Tokens + 1 silver seed

GrnGriff
1 Token + 1 silver seed

chimarii
1 Token + 1 silver seed

Amon
1 Token + 1 silver seed

The other Scorers
Please check spoiler to see number of tokens won!

iStoleYurVamps
1 Token

ramenli
1 Token

Alpha Hug Wolf
1 Token

Game 2

All Winners

Alpha Hug Wolf
Furzurp ToT

Game 3

Tart Treat Winners

vampireluvr97

Iizbot
sn: Improbability

Ragetan Winners
poke mattix

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:14 pm
"Ruined? Oh, not for me, kid, especially not after seeing that look on your face," The man laughed, and waited for the hour to pass before looking at the scoreboard; although he called her 'kid' all the time, he did recognize her name... Danny, and although she was placed 4th - still not very good in his opinion - she did meet his criteria of being in the top 5.

"Well then, kid," He grinned, pulling out something from under his chair before standing up and jumping onto the booth, squatting down almost immediately in order to meet Danny at eye level. Or he would be at eye level if his eyes could be seen at the moment.

"Your next task is easy. Grow this-" He held out the something that he had picked up from under his chair, and Danny would see that it was... A roll of what looked like toilet paper, "-and imprint on it. I want you to take care of it, and really focus on the task. See, birds are easy to imprint on, but cats? The disgusting things require more care and attention to even acknowledge you as its caregiver... And I've observed you, kid. You're dense, slow, and your attention span is comparable to that of a common floresce. You won't last a week as a ToTer; there are people in the organization looking for kids like you to exploit... So let's train your concentration, shall we?"

[OOC : Mentoring Task
I've sent you a ToT Toilet Paper minipet~

Write at least 1 solo and do at least 1 PRP involving Danny interacting with the minipet, and growing/caring for it; no matter which ones you choose to do, and how many, you need to hit 1300 words in total.
-> It's not that bad, because a standard PRP needs to be 800 words anyway, for a point. 8D
-> For example, you can do 2 solos of 250 words each, and a PRP of 800 words, or 2 PRPs worth 1600 words, and a solo of 1 word. idk.
-> Just IM me with questions if you have any, and when you are done!]

chimarii

Vashtya rolled 2 100-sided dice: 40, 1 Total: 41 (2-200)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:24 pm
It had taken him awhile to get over the embarrassment of being beaten so thoroughly by a minipet, but Aedan was back, to (hopefully) make a better showing! After a lot of huffing and puffing, and maybe a few undignified grunts..he won! Victory! There would have been a little more pride involved...if he hadn't just beaten something a fraction of his size at an arm wrestling match...

Minipet sn: Vashtya
Total Score: 39

What I Won: Tart Treat!

*Message from Dragain attached to this form: A consolation prize (Fist of Rage) is automatically given to every Game 3 post where the Value of 1st Dice - Value of 2nd Dice = 30 and below, including negative numbers. If a participant had linked to this post to claim a Rage Fist, please make sure that the Value of 1st Dice - 2nd Dice in this post is 30 and below. Thank you!*

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

Vashtya rolled 2 20-sided dice: 8, 9 Total: 17 (2-40)

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:32 pm
With a far better showing under his belt, Aedan made his way over to the punchbag, deciding that it was worth a try, as well (since he may or not be on a roll...what better way to find out?!)

Winding up, he took his best swing! And while he managed to hit the punchbag in the face, the force behind the blow didn't seem to make it swing very impressively...

Minipet sn: Vashtya
Total Score:
8 (+5 for the face punch bonus) + 9 = 22  
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 20-sided dice: 14, 5 Total: 19 (2-40)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:43 pm
Total Score:24

Back to punch things again, the wolfos waited his turn in line, a bit shocked at how people seemed to be ready to punch each other over the dummy. If the point was to get rid of aggression he understood, but.... he didn't want to see anyone banned from the festival. Ears fell flat as the scuffle broke out and he watched them pummel each other. Broken up by a teacher, (eventually), the ghost boil was still in line, rolling his eyes at the sight. Really, people had no manners sometimes. If they got mad, that was why this booth existed. In part. He just was here to punch things. Punching things was easy after all. Got rid of rage. Even if the ToTer seemed to relish in it.

Gearing up for his turn, Frost hit the dummy, not getting much out of it. Either way it did it's job. His knuckles connected, and he imagined a certain horsemen who dumped water on him. Much better. He had regained some of his zen.  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 100-sided dice: 95, 14 Total: 109 (2-200)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:44 pm
Minipet sn: VampT Idek Frost how

What I Won: I don't even know

Another fit of testing himself. Pushing his limits. The Trick or Treater was still up for a match, and the white wolfos was more than willing to test himself yet again. Maybe he'd caught the other on a bad hour? Hard to say. Either or, the ghost was going to try again, see how he matched up. Red eyes were wide and he managed to once more beat the trick or treater. Was he not trying? Pulling away, Frost felt a bit awkward. This was too easy. Far too easy.

What was the trick or treater playing at?  
Meegane rolled 2 100-sided dice: 54, 71 Total: 125 (2-200)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:37 am
Since she really wanted a tart treat, Arynek came to challenge Ragetan in arm wrestling again. Nope, Ragetan was tough this time, she losed quickly. No tart treat for her. Although she losed, SR was kind enough to give she a consolidation prize.

Minipet sn: yuo117
Total Score: FAILED

What I Won: Consolation Prize

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
Amon Larethian rolled 2 20-sided dice: 8, 5 Total: 13 (2-40)

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:44 am
Minipet sn: Amon
Total Score:

Sheridan simply was not into it today. Maybe he was tired, or maybe his heart just wasn't in it, or maybe he just felt he needed more practice with his fists instead of his tail. Either way, though he did hit the dummy in the face, it was with barely enough force to cause it to move at all. Definitely not his best shot.  
Amon Larethian rolled 2 100-sided dice: 96, 23 Total: 119 (2-200)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:48 am
Rawr!

Despite his failure at the punching bag, Sheridan clearly intended to BRING IT on the arm wrestling. His eyes narrowed, a low growl, Sheridan unleashed his fury! on ragetan. Oh yeah!

Minipet sn: Amon
Total Score: 96-23 = 70

What I Won: Tart Treat

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

ramenli rolled 2 20-sided dice: 12, 3 Total: 15 (2-40)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:56 am
Yin punched the punching bag, and while his aim was pristine and to the face there was fairly little power behind his blow. Still, he got to punch it in the face.

Minipet sn: ramenli
Total Score: 20

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out