Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Soquili Era
New Co-Ownership Agreements Thread 3/14/12 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:43 pm
Kivras
Co-Ownership of KyuhyunxCastiel Basket between Kivras & Mewsings of an Angel

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I, Kivras, wish to Co-Own my basket, from the breeding between Kyuhyun and Castiel, with my friend, Mewsings of an Angel. <3

Kivras has the following rights:
RP
Breeding
Sig
Teepee

Mewsings of an Angel has the Following rights:
Sig
Rights to an extra basket from their future breedings.

Breedings will be discussed between the two parties.
Should only two baskets occur from any of their breeding(s), I will Co-Own my chosen basket(s) with Mewsings of an Angel.
Lifemating will be discussed between the two parties.

Should Mewsings of an Angel. and I ever not speak to each other for a period of one year i shalt terminate this w/out her consent and so forth and so on.

I agree whole-heartedly! Thank you darling!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:19 pm
Old Agreement Here

I absolutely hate to do this, but circumstances are what circumstances are. sad

Due to a number of factors, such as the fact that Yaesumuji has apparently not logged on since July 2015, and has not contacted me, and the fact that I have finally found a prospective new lifemate for Alienore, who wishes to soon start going for breeding slots, I am breaking the co-ownership between myself and Yaes.

If she has gotten a new account or returns and wishes to renegotiate, I will be happy to do so at that time. heart

I received Alienore as part of a breeding with her mother (whom I co-own), so rights revert to me, unless/until Yaes comes back. oO  

elfstar89
Crew

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:24 pm
Summer Raaven
I am giving the following Soquili to Mahogany Sunset to do with what she wishes. Full-ownership transfer with any and all decisions.
Mahogany Sunset

User Imageuncert
User Image uncert

I agree emotion_kirakira Thank you crying  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:52 pm
I, stormflower, here by give equal ownership rights of Eden to Lady Angel Heart!

She has sig, rp, and tepee rights. The only thing I retain is my ability to veto any breeding partners/mates I deem unfit(though unlikely wink )

Breeding rights will be determined on a case by case bases and posted within the breeding form as to who does or does not have rights to a basket. I also reserve the right to nullify this agreement should Lady disappear from gaia in excess of 6months or more with no means of contact otherwise. <3

Lady Angel Heart

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

Lady Angel Heart

Distinct Shopper

10,650 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:56 pm
stormflower
I, stormflower, here by give equal ownership rights of Eden to Lady Angel Heart!

She has sig, rp, and tepee rights. The only thing I retain is my ability to veto any breeding partners/mates I deem unfit(though unlikely wink )

Breeding rights will be determined on a case by case bases and posted within the breeding form as to who does or does not have rights to a basket. I also reserve the right to nullify this agreement should Lady disappear from gaia in excess of 6months or more with no means of contact otherwise. <3

Lady Angel Heart

I graciously agree to this co-ownership >w<  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:42 pm
User Image

I am here by giving Equal rights to Rinial Sister dragon for Duchess Melisande Silvanesti.

Rinial's rights will be as described. : Sig rights, Rp rights, teepee rights.

I retain all the same rights As rini's.

Breedings will be discussed with one another and each of us will have equal rights to the basket unless one or the other decides to pass their claim for that turn In this case it will be mentioned so on the breeding form. Partners and mateships will also be discussed between each other before decisions are made.

I reserve the right to dissolve this agreement if Rinial should be inactive for over 6 months without touching base with me in some way to inform me of a "vacation" or "hiatus". (unlikely but never know razz )

Rinial Sisterdragon

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:51 pm
lysia_nyteblade
User Image

I am here by giving Equal rights to Rinial Sister dragon for Duchess Melisande Silvanesti.

Rinial's rights will be as described. : Sig rights, Rp rights, teepee rights.

I retain all the same rights As rini's.

Breedings will be discussed with one another and each of us will have equal rights to the basket unless one or the other decides to pass their claim for that turn In this case it will be mentioned so on the breeding form. Partners and mateships will also be discussed between each other before decisions are made.

I reserve the right to dissolve this agreement if Rinial should be inactive for over 6 months without touching base with me in some way to inform me of a "vacation" or "hiatus". (unlikely but never know razz )

Rinial Sisterdragon
Agreed! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:37 pm

1. Both owners have the right to display Kendra in their signatures, teepees, etc.
2. Caitlyn Hellstorm has the right to roleplay Kendra as she sees fit. LM or flings can be discussed together
3. Breedings are to be discussed between the owners on a per case basis.
Owners for baskets will be discussed and decided with fling or LM owner together with myself and Cait.
4. If co own is ever broken for whatever reason, Kendra returns To Mia.  

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:40 pm
Mia Lovasz

1. Both owners have the right to display Kendra in their signatures, teepees, etc.
2. Caitlyn Hellstorm has the right to roleplay Kendra as she sees fit. LM or flings can be discussed together
Owners for baskets will be discussed and decided with fling or LM owner together with myself and Cait.
4. If co own is ever broken for whatever reason, Kendra returns To Mia.

Agreed  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:26 pm
I, spelldancer, give full ownership of Catriona Cricket to Leena-chan. I give up all rights. Have fun with her!

Leena-chan

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:29 am

1. Both owners have the right to display Zivah in their signatures, teepees, etc.
2. Kesmi has the right to roleplay Zivah as she sees fit. LM will be discussed and agreed upon together when the time comes <3
Owners for baskets will be discussed and decided with LM owner together with myself and Kesmi
4. If co own is ever broken for whatever reason, Zivah returns To Mia.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:31 am
Mia Lovasz

1. Both owners have the right to display Zivah in their signatures, teepees, etc.
2. Kesmi has the right to roleplay Zivah as she sees fit. LM will be discussed and agreed upon together when the time comes <3
Owners for baskets will be discussed and decided with LM owner together with myself and Kesmi
4. If co own is ever broken for whatever reason, Zivah returns To Mia.
Agreed! <3  

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:49 pm
spelldancer
I, spelldancer, give full ownership of Catriona Cricket to Leena-chan. I give up all rights. Have fun with her!

Leena-chan

Agreed and thank you very much <3 I will take care of her <3  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:43 am
I, Natelie, give full ownership of these soquili to Moxxiie. I give up all rights

I am also giving Moxxiie co-owning rights to

User Image

Both owners have the right to display Temperance in their signatures, teepees, etc.
Moxxiie has the right to roleplay her as she sees fit. LM will be discussed and agreed upon together
Breedings are to be discussed between the owners and baskets will be discussed between all parties involved in won breeding  

Natelie

Feline Wife

Moxxiie
Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:46 am
Natelie
I, Natelie, give full ownership of these soquili to Moxxiie. I give up all rights

I am also giving Moxxiie co-owning rights to

User Image

Both owners have the right to display Temperance in their signatures, teepees, etc.
Moxxiie has the right to roleplay her as she sees fit. LM will be discussed and agreed upon together
Breedings are to be discussed between the owners and baskets will be discussed between all parties involved in won breeding

Agreed. Thank you so much Natelie. You are so awesome!  
Soquili Era

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games