Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
Archived Co-Ownership Agreements Thread. Use new thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skypriestess

Fashionable Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:32 pm
Kailey Koreco
Co-Ownership Agreement for Edana

User Image

Kailey Koreco has the following rights ::
- Signature rights
- A basket from each of the breedings
- Full IC Rp, and shared OOC Rp rights
- All breeding rights, does not need Skypriestess' permission
- All lifemating rights, does not need Skypriestess' permission

Skypriestess has the following rights ::
- Signature rights
- A basket from at least one breeding should there be three baskets. Should none of her breedings produce three baskets, this will be discussed/decided privately between the two of us.
- Shared OOC Rp rights

Agreed~  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:05 pm
Co-ownership Agreement for Alienore

User Image

elfstar89 has the following rights:
- Signature rights
- Teepee rights
- OOC RP rights
- IC RP rights
- First and third breeding rights
- Lifemating rights, since Alienore is all but lifemated

Yaesumuji has the following rights:
- Signature rights
- Teepee rights
- Second breeding rights; must clarify that it is a good time to breed Alienore with me
- Third breeding rights, to be determined once we reach that stage  

elfstar89
Crew

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Yaesumuji

Friendly Browser

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:16 am
elfstar89
Co-ownership Agreement for Alienore

User Image

elfstar89 has the following rights:
- Signature rights
- Teepee rights
- OOC RP rights
- IC RP rights
- First and third breeding rights
- Lifemating rights, since Alienore is all but lifemated

Yaesumuji has the following rights:
- Signature rights
- Teepee rights
- Second breeding rights; must clarify that it is a good time to breed Alienore with me
- Third breeding rights, to be determined once we reach that stage
Agreed :]  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:01 pm
User Image

Breeding:
~ First breeding belongs solely to DNS, if both she and the stallion's owner agree a basket -might- be given to Orisis
~ If by chance Aveve Engel is not mated; The second breeding belongs to Orisis DNS -must- approve of the stallion though. DNS reserves the right to request a basket should three occur
~ In the event of a third breeding that results in three basket, it will be discussed between all parties involved on whom receives a basket.
~ In the event that a third basket is available in any of the breedings, ownership of the third basket must be discussed between both participating parties.
~ Any and all lifemate/breeding choices will be made by Devil NightShade
~ The act of Limating must only be approved by Devil NightShade.
~ Both Myself and Orisis have the right to relinquish breeding/basket rights during any individual breeding raffle.
~ Orisis cannot choose a lifemate for Aveve, but DNS will discuss lifemate plans with her.

Sigs:

~ Both Devil NigthShade and Orissis have full display rights.

RP Rights:
~ Devil NightShade has full in character rp and ooc rights.
~ Orisis has out of character rp rights only if discussed with me, and given my approval, and if she sticks to his dictated personality.

Notes:
~ DNS reserves the right to null this co-ownership at any point.
~ Aveve Engel has a set personality, in rp and on her tag, Orisis must abide by those personalities in OOC rp.
~ Orisis may relinquish her Co-ownership at any time she wishes.
~ Orisis relinquishes her co-ownership for VSoD if she breaks rules in the co-ownership.
~ Devil NightShade may break the Co-Ownership with Orisis if she is Missing from Gaia (does not post) for more than 4 Months without a Hiatus notice, 5 months with a Hiatus notice.  

Devil NightShade
Crew

Orisis

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:19 pm
Devil NightShade
User Image

Breeding:
~ First breeding belongs solely to DNS, if both she and the stallion's owner agree a basket -might- be given to Orisis
~ If by chance Aveve Engel is not mated; The second breeding belongs to Orisis DNS -must- approve of the stallion though. DNS reserves the right to request a basket should three occur
~ In the event of a third breeding that results in three basket, it will be discussed between all parties involved on whom receives a basket.
~ In the event that a third basket is available in any of the breedings, ownership of the third basket must be discussed between both participating parties.
~ Any and all lifemate/breeding choices will be made by Devil NightShade
~ The act of Limating must only be approved by Devil NightShade.
~ Both Myself and Orisis have the right to relinquish breeding/basket rights during any individual breeding raffle.
~ Orisis cannot choose a lifemate for Aveve, but DNS will discuss lifemate plans with her.

Sigs:

~ Both Devil NigthShade and Orissis have full display rights.

RP Rights:
~ Devil NightShade has full in character rp and ooc rights.
~ Orisis has out of character rp rights only if discussed with me, and given my approval, and if she sticks to his dictated personality.

Notes:
~ DNS reserves the right to null this co-ownership at any point.
~ Aveve Engel has a set personality, in rp and on her tag, Orisis must abide by those personalities in OOC rp.
~ Orisis may relinquish her Co-ownership at any time she wishes.
~ Orisis relinquishes her co-ownership for VSoD if she breaks rules in the co-ownership.
~ Devil NightShade may break the Co-Ownership with Orisis if she is Missing from Gaia (does not post) for more than 4 Months without a Hiatus notice, 5 months with a Hiatus notice.

Agreed.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:28 pm
User Image
This is the co-ownership agreement for Balios

I Wyntre IceBlade am co-owning Balios with Dawny03 the rules are as follows:

Breeding:
Dawny will have rights to the first breeding
Dawny will also have the ability to choose his Lifemate should there come a time for him to have one.
Wyntre will have rights to the second and if there is third breeding. ((If there is no lifemate I reserve the right to pick the Mare))
At any time we both have the right to relinquish breeding/basket rights.

Sig:
Both have Sig rights

RP:
Dawny will have RP rights to Balios.
There was a discussion about personality however I fully trust her to make him come to life in the way she sees fit.

Notes:
I Wyntre IceBlade will have Teepee rights
Ability to disolve the co-ownership should something come up between us. ((It is a very unlikely happening however))
Should Balios be lifemated I just ask to be told prior to it becoming final.  

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

Moire Frost

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:10 pm
Co-ownership of Dmitrria between Moire Frost and Beejoux.

User Image
[cert was never updated from when Moire received full ownership rights from Kyjoto]

Beejoux gets:
███+RP rights.
███+Rights to choose fling for first and third breedings, but must notify Moire.
███+Right to choose a permanent mate if she so chooses, with Moire's approval.
███+Right to basket from first and third breedings. Moire does not get any rights to either of these breedings.
███+Sig rights.
███+OOC rights.

Moire gets:
███+Right to choose fling for second breeding, if a permanent lifemate is not already chosen, but must notify Beejoux.
███+Right to basket from second breeding. Beejoux does not get any right to this breeding basket-wise.
███+Sig rights.
███+OOC rights.

███If both owners do not agree in the situation of lifemating or skinwalkering, a third party may be called in to hear both sides, but since Beejoux will be doing all RPing, she has more authority. She must, however, notify Moire before doing anything life-changing to Dmitrria.
███If Beejoux is inactive or does not post for six months, Moire reserves the right to revoke the co-ownership, and full ownership will be returned back to her.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:16 pm
Moire Frost
Co-ownership of Dmitrria between Moire Frost and Beejoux.

User Image
[cert was never updated from when Moire received full ownership rights from Kyjoto]

Beejoux gets:
███+RP rights.
███+Rights to choose fling for first and third breedings, but must notify Moire.
███+Right to choose a permanent mate if she so chooses, with Moire's approval.
███+Right to basket from first and third breedings. Moire does not get any rights to either of these breedings.
███+Sig rights.
███+OOC rights.

Moire gets:
███+Right to choose fling for second breeding, if a permanent lifemate is not already chosen, but must notify Beejoux.
███+Right to basket from second breeding. Beejoux does not get any right to this breeding basket-wise.
███+Sig rights.
███+OOC rights.

███If both owners do not agree in the situation of lifemating or skinwalkering, a third party may be called in to hear both sides, but since Beejoux will be doing all RPing, she has more authority. She must, however, notify Moire before doing anything life-changing to Dmitrria.
███If Beejoux is inactive or does not post for six months, Moire reserves the right to revoke the co-ownership, and full ownership will be returned back to her.

Agreed!  

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:29 am
suzieq06
Revolutionary Roniel
Co-ownership agreement for Radoslava between Roniel and Suzieq06

User Image

Roniel's rights:
-Siggy rights
- Rights to two breedings, independent of Suzie
- IC RP rights
- Rights to modify or terminate this co-ownership
- Right to make important character decisions like lifemating, etc.

Suzie's rights:
- Siggy rights
- Rights to one breeding. Roniel needs to give her permission for this breeding but will not receive a basket from it
- OOC RP rights

This co-ownership will dissolve if Suzie gets a fully owned soq of her own prior to getting her breeding... unless Roniel allows an extension of the co-ownership!

I agree! yay!!! <3

This co-ownership dissolved due to inactivity. sad Radoslava and all rights return to Revolutionary Roniel.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:38 pm
Co-Ownership agreement between Kaimi Kalani & Straight Jacket Girl for this basket(2) from Searen & Riverfaith's breeding

User Image

The rights are as follows:

Sig rights -
Kaimi Kalani & Strait Jacket Girl both have signature rights.

RP rights -
Strait Jacket Girl has full rights to anything IC and OOC.

Breeding rights -
First: Strait Jacket Girl has full rights, this will not count towards Kaimi in any way.
Second: Strait Jacket Girl gets to choose the partner if she chooses to, but Kaimi receives a basket this time around.
Third: Strait Jacket Girl has full rights towards this last breeding, this will not count against Kaimi in any way.

Notes -
- Strait Jacket Girl may choose a lifemate for him/her at any time without Kaimi's say.
- Strait Jacket Girl or Kaimi Kalani may relinquish their rights in the Co-ownership at any time if they so choose by dissolving the co-ownership.
- If, in the event that either party leaves/disappears from gaia for a period of 3 months or more without word to the other party, co-ownership will be dissolved and full rights will be given to the remaining party.

Kyra Bloodborne

Strait Jacket Girl

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:42 pm
Kaimi Kalani
Co-Ownership agreement between Kaimi Kalani & Straight Jacket Girl for this basket(2) from Searen & Riverfaith's breeding

User Image

The rights are as follows:

Sig rights -
Kaimi Kalani & Strait Jacket Girl both have signature rights.

RP rights -
Strait Jacket Girl has full rights to anything IC and OOC.

Breeding rights -
First: Strait Jacket Girl has full rights, this will not count towards Kaimi in any way.
Second: Strait Jacket Girl gets to choose the partner if she chooses to, but Kaimi receives a basket this time around.
Third: Strait Jacket Girl has full rights towards this last breeding, this will not count against Kaimi in any way.

Notes -
- Strait Jacket Girl may choose a lifemate for him/her at any time without Kaimi's say.
- Strait Jacket Girl or Kaimi Kalani may relinquish their rights in the Co-ownership at any time if they so choose by dissolving the co-ownership.
- If, in the event that either party leaves/disappears from gaia for a period of 3 months or more without word to the other party, co-ownership will be dissolved and full rights will be given to the remaining party.
Agreed and Agreed  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:33 am
Wyntre IceBlade
User Image
This is the co-ownership agreement for Balios

I Wyntre IceBlade am co-owning Balios with Dawny03 the rules are as follows:

Breeding:
Dawny will have rights to the first breeding
Dawny will also have the ability to choose his Lifemate should there come a time for him to have one.
Wyntre will have rights to the second and if there is third breeding. ((If there is no lifemate I reserve the right to pick the Mare))
At any time we both have the right to relinquish breeding/basket rights.

Sig:
Both have Sig rights

RP:
Dawny will have RP rights to Balios.
There was a discussion about personality however I fully trust her to make him come to life in the way she sees fit.

Notes:
I Wyntre IceBlade will have Teepee rights
Ability to disolve the co-ownership should something come up between us. ((It is a very unlikely happening however))
Should Balios be lifemated I just ask to be told prior to it becoming final.

I agreed  

Dawny03

Dangerous Lunatic

8,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200

Corgisaur

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:30 pm
Kirowyn Love
Coownership Agreement between Kirowyn Love and Eik Kyubi for Luna

User Image

Eik has rights to:
Breeding
RP
Sig
Teepee

Both have rights to:
Sig
OOC RP

Breeding agreement-

1st breeding - Kirowyn Love gets one basket, but Eik is allowed to pick the mate/RP etc
2nd breeding- Eik's
3rd breeding - Eik's

I'd just like to update this. Kirowyn and I have been talking and she said she'd like to update the ownership to me having full rights and ownership. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:31 pm
Eik Kyubi
Kirowyn Love
Coownership Agreement between Kirowyn Love and Eik Kyubi for Luna

User Image

Eik has rights to:
Breeding
RP
Sig
Teepee

Both have rights to:
Sig
OOC RP

Breeding agreement-

1st breeding - Kirowyn Love gets one basket, but Eik is allowed to pick the mate/RP etc
2nd breeding- Eik's
3rd breeding - Eik's

I'd just like to update this. Kirowyn and I have been talking and she said she'd like to update the ownership to me having full rights and ownership. ^^

I agree!  

Kirowyn Love

Eloquent Raider

14,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Streaker 200
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games