Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
{ KNIGHTS SIGNUPS } - RESULTS 12/ EVENT START 13 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:57 pm
I AM SIGNING UP FOR THIS EVENT
Name of character I am bringing: Bradley Evans

Current faction and year: Trainee Death Hunter

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: [ Room 128 ]

Is this my first event/tih meta? Looolnope

Brief description of character: Bradley is a tall young man. He's incredibly gunho about this whole knight thing. He's jovial, hardworking, and really likes to smash things with objects. Almost too much. Many a barn has been destroyed because he gets too 'smash happy'. He's hoping joining the Red Faction will temper some of that excess energy.

He's decently trained with war-scythes and other polearms.

Knight's weapon of choice: War-scythe

FACTION OF CHOICE: Red, gold, red, mostly red

I HEREBY CONSENT THAT BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS EVENT ANY FORM OF SUFFERING INCLUDING IC DEATH (of that timeline only) MAY HAPPEN TO MY CHARACTER  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:00 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Soren

Current faction and year: Elder Horsemen

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: Stud Barn

Is this my first event/tih meta? No

Brief description of character: Training to become a knight was an easy choice for the man. Sure, he was older, but that didn't mean anything. What he brought with him was better than youth. Experience. Experience from scraping a living doing whatever he had to, whether it was being a bouncer at a tavern or a mercenary for hire. Never anything too underhanded, but he knew death, and killing someone? It wasn't going to keep him up at night any more.

Nothing was particularly flashy about the man, clothes fairly simple and practical, colors muted, but still he cut an imposing figure. Tall and large, a long Zweihänder balanced against his shoulder as he joined the ranks to serve his king.

Knight's weapon of choice: Zweihänder

FACTION OF CHOICE: Blue or Red

I HEREBY CONSENT THAT BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS EVENT ANY FORM OF SUFFERING INCLUDING IC DEATH (of that timeline only) MAY HAPPEN TO MY CHARACTER  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:39 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Sacha

Current faction and year: Y1 Student

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: Kitchen

Is this my first event/tih meta? Nope! It is Sacha's though

Brief description of character: Sacha wasn't sure who had signed up for up to be a knight in training, but if he figured out who was he was going to slaughter them.

Preferably in their sleep, if he could sneak up on them, or by poisoning them, but he'd slaughter them.

So here he was, struggling with the smallest crossbow in the armory, bracing it against the ground and holding it down with one foot as he struggled to lock the mechanism into place to arm the damn thing.

Someone was going to pay.

Knight's weapon of choice: Crossbow

FACTION OF CHOICE: Black or Green (prefer to be placed with Nerp's Elly)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:57 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Eldrid Ofenhund

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: The Forge

Is this my first event/tih meta? :laughing alone with salad:

Brief description of character:
He had joined the knights on a whim - it was a secure lifestyle with a pretty permanent end-game. You died, or you lived enough to get shiny things.

Incidentally, he only joined because he hoped it would be the foot in the door he needed for his real job desire;

Blacksmithery.

He's just not quite sure how that will work.

Knight's weapon of choice: Horseman's Pick

FACTION OF CHOICE: Wherever Sacha Goes. (Black/Green)

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:21 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Quidel

Current faction and year: Horseman

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: here

Is this my first event/tih meta? no

Brief description of character:Once a cocky, headstrong, and boisterous young man, Qui has become rather withdrawn, and solemn ever since the death of his family. The traumatic event has kept him at bay of connecting with others, or really interacting with them unless necessary. He yearns for connection again, but is nervous to lose what he holds dear ever again.

Knight's weapon of choice: Falchion

FACTION OF CHOICE: Red | Blue

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:15 am
Name of character I am bringing: Verusha { genderbent, so she will be male }

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: here

Is this my first event/tih meta? no

Brief description of character: Confident, strong, with some of the youthful angst. He feels he can take on the world, expressed through his cool, calm and collected demeanor. A troublemaker at heart, and a flirt for the gents, he can't help but ruffle up some feathers when given the chance.

Knight's weapon of choice: Flail

FACTION OF CHOICE: Red | Purple

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:36 am
Name of character I am bringing: Aiden

Current faction and year: Hunter Trainee

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: [X]

Is this my first event/tih meta? lol Nooooooope

Brief description of character: Aiden tends to be on the cheerful side, leading him to getting on others nerves easily in this time of tension and battles. Normally when this happens it makes him even cheerfuller since to him it's a great way to have a distraction by poking peoples buttons.

If asked why he joined the knights he was gleefully spin a tale for the listener that would be different every time. The real reason he refuses to tell anyone but very close friends.

Knight's weapon of choice: Spetum

FACTION OF CHOICE: Green > Black

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:37 pm

Name of character I am bringing: Ian Rahal-Nazari (for the sake of the event he'll just be Ian Nazari)

Current faction and year: Intermediate Trainee

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: Hello

Is this my first event/tih meta? Yes of course it is 4laugh

Brief description of character: Cheerful, sarcastic, witty, and kind, along with a hint of cockiness, Ian is a very independent, determined individual. Raised in a family that prided themselves on appearances, Ian spent most of his time dillydallying around, living as lavish a lifestyle as he could while simultaneously avoiding his familial duties. It inevitably came to a head, and Ian abandoned his overbearing parents for a life of knighthood instead, throwing all of his passions into that instead of partying. He's since grown and matured into a (relatively) responsible individual, and takes his obligations to the knights very seriously. Ian is a little tall and lightly muscled, with darkly tanned skin, green eyes, and shoulder length black hair that's often free and messy.

Knight's weapon of choice: Sabre

FACTION OF CHOICE: Red, Gold, Violet

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:17 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Thomas

Current faction and year: trainee mist hunter

Link to their journal and/or quest thread:Here!

Is this my first event/tih meta? nahhhh

Brief description of character:
-Comes from a poverty stricken family, mostly lived on the streets unless some kind soul would take him in for the night.
-Said kind soul would likely end up with a few things stolen.
-Eventually became fostered into a family who thought he had potential as a knight.
-Very kind, happy, and laid back sort for the most part.
-In battle/training can be quite reckless.

-black hair, cut short on the sides, dark brown eyes. Facially and bodily appears the same as does outside of AU.

Knight's weapon of choice: Crossbow (might change before sign ups close gjddjjdsj)

FACTION OF CHOICE: White, if not than blue, if not than green or violet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:21 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Tyshina

Current faction and year: Y1, student

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: Fire

Is this my first event/tih meta? nopes. Second.

Brief description of character: Tyshina hadn't remembered when but somehow she was here. Here was something called the knight in training area. Even though she couldn't remember she figured it might be fun so she put on a huge grin. As she wandered around she looked at the different weapons that surrounded her in the armory. All the daggers, crossbows, and blades looked so stunning in her eyes.

As she continued to look around she maintained her tall deposition and cheerful attitude that she always had. Since no matter what was to come she figured being herself was the easiest way.

Knight's weapon of choice: Flamberge

FACTION OF CHOICE: Blue, white, or red

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:39 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Inoke Nalu

Current faction and year: Trainee Hunter

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: [x]

Is this my first event/tih meta? Nu

Brief description of character: Inoke is very much everything that you don't look for in a knight, unless you're looking for the one that gets laughed off the field. He's tall and lanky, nothing but elbows and knees and a never ending supply of bruises from doing things he can't do but is going to try to do anyway. Despite being told that he's not fit for the job he does it anyway. Inoke is nothing if not determined and woe to anyone who tells him no.

Knight's weapon of choice: 3-headed Flail

FACTION OF CHOICE: Red or Gold

Name of character I am bringing: Ceiliog

Current faction and year: Guest Student (quest)

Is this my first event/tih meta? Nu

Brief description of character: Ceiliog was a promising student and knight, dedicated and rather good at what he did. All of that ended when he took a nasty injury to the face that rendered him blind. Now instead of being on the front lines protecting those he cared about he is forced to stick to the back and spends most of his time healing and helping those who can still pick up their weapons and fight. This has shortened the fuse on his temper consideribly and he has no time for you, your mistakes, your issues or anything else. Either you get out and fight until you can't stand up anymore or you go home.

Knight's weapon of choice: Glaive

FACTION OF CHOICE: Blue or Green

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:21 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Quillan Atramentis

Current faction and year: Y2 student

Is this my first event/tih meta? Nop

Brief description of character: [I swear I will fill this out as soon as school stops burying me in work]

Knight's weapon of choice: Sabre

FACTION OF CHOICE: White > Green > Anything else if need be

yylaayl

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50

PrinceFigment

Intellectual Lantern

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:37 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Blanca

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: Click

Is this my first event/tih meta? Meta, yes. (unless Kitchen counted?)

Brief description of character: Flowing burgundy hair frames a ghastly pale complexion. Brilliant red eyes take in the wonders of the world about her as she attempts to sate her constant curiosity. When not contained within a helm, her hair falls freely to her waist. Pale silver armor adorns her thin frame, giving her a light protection from the pains of war, though she prefers to observe rather than join in the combat.

FACTION OF CHOICE: White or Gold

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:47 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Emily

Current faction and year: Y1, student

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: Emily's Haunt

Is this my first event/tih meta? Nope, but it will hopefully be the first one I finish xD

Brief description of character: A Knight! That does sound like the respectful job that that she'd be up for. The cheerful girl signed up right away without a second thought about. Which was unusual for her, as she's the type to look at something from all angles first.
The girl was pale skinned, with almost white blond hair that stopped just above her shoulder. She had violet eyes and dressed in a dark gray tunic with pants and wore a pale gray/purpley scarf around her neck that she could pull up and over her head to use it as a hood.
She skipped onto the training field, weapon in hand.

Knight's weapon of choice: Nzappa zap

FACTION OF CHOICE: Red or Black

mangshra

Feral Pumpkin

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:14 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Aniu Ebonmounre

Current faction and year:Y1 Student

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: Here

Is this my first event/tih meta? Me no, her? Yes

Brief description of character: She was a simple farmer, taken from her work to be a solider. Hey it was that, or let her dad go. Basically Aniu pulled a "Mulan".

(I am not original, and I suck at these)

FACTION OF CHOICE: Black + Gold

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff