Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Deep Space: Homeworld Exploration
[B] Battle for Erytheia (Erytheia + Many) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meighei

Bishoujo-senshi Mahou-shoujo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:00 am
“Yuki! Yuuukiiiii ~!”

Erytheia yelled across the boundless fields of the star-shaped wonder, his voice echoing on the violet-blue stone beneath his feet.

It had finally happened! It was small and perhaps a bit understated for its significance, but that made it ever more precious. It was just like Erytheia itself — a small, almost insignificant wonder but that glowed in the starlight and, like Erytheia too, didn’t stay in one place for long.

The glowing butterfly was translucent and letting off a faint magenta color. In fact, from far away it had looked like a mote of light reflecting off the crystal-like surface of the world. He had only noticed it because its movements were strange and intentional.

It was leading him somewhere.

“Yuki! You’ll miss it.”

It looked like it was going in the direction of the tree that held the Code.

“I most certainly won’t.” His ancestor said grumpily as he stood in the branches of the great tree. “You forget that I have seen all of this already. Those creatures existed during my time as Erytheia.”

And I know what they portend, he thought.

But could he tell the boy?

“I’m sorry,” he said as he jumped down from the tree. “I’m afraid my actions will make things more difficult for you.”

The butterfly landed on Erytheia’s hand, but he could hardly notice it now.

“What do you mean?”

And then he looked at the tree and he could feel the miasma coming from it…

Something was wrong. He could see it now, too. Waves of poisonous air mixing with the winds, seeping from the bark like nectar.

It was Chaos.

He drew his bow.

“That, I’m also afraid, will not work here. Your bow is made from that tree and could not pierce its bark even if you wanted it to. But you have friends, don’t you?”

Companions. That was something Yuki had never had.

As Erytheia disappeared to return to Earth, Yuki whispered.

“And you’ll need a lot of them to undo the damage that one lonely heart can cause.”

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:15 am
Pre-Phase

Quote:
A message went out to all senshi phones and knight signet rings and cat coms. The message was short, but the tone was urgent:

‘Chaos found on my wonder. Aid needed. Meet me in the park under the Erythrina tree.’

During this phase, characters will arrive at the meeting point and can post their introductions. At the end of the phase, characters will be teleported to Erytheia. Characters that did not sign-up may still join during this phase.

Pre-Phase End: March 13th

litian

a-disgruntled-dragon

Epine de Rose

Sunshine Alouette

stari_maga

Sleet Tempest Snape

SSBrosB

Aurelius0815

tatterpixie

Orangeish Sherbert

Guine

Noir Songbird

MiddyGlow

Natsuko-neko

Shanyume

Meighei

Bishoujo-senshi Mahou-shoujo

litian

Spacey Kitten

20,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:42 pm
Saffron hadn't really been particularly planning to power up today - instead her tentative plans for the day had involved perhaps getting around to trying out a recipe that a friend had sent her for mushroom and walnut samosas and then maybe catching up on some back episodes of this year's GBM–

But at some point she had had this strange feeling that someone had sent her a message even though she had no real idea idea where the feeling was coming from.

Then Liryn had turned up at her apartment, looking uncustomarily serious asking if she had heard from her cousin as he wasn't picking up his messages–

And that had somehow led to her ending up agreeing to power up as Iðavöllr.

She had immediately received two messages.

The first had been from Athene and had mentioned that he had gone to his home world and would likely be away for a bit if not for most of the day.

The second had been from another knight–

Well at least Iðavöllr was guessing that the message from a fellow knight, given the mention of a Wonder - and despite the shortness of the message she would have been hard put to miss the urgency in the words, even if Liryn hadn't seemed so serious.

Which was how the pair had come to be making their way to the aforementioned park as whilst Iðavöllr wasn't sure of where the park was, Liryn at least seemed to know the way as he had given her directions that he was now repeating from his perch on her shoulder.

She had sent out a message of her own once powered up and before they had set off proper, and whilst she had contemplated messaging her cousin, Iðavöllr hadn't been sure that Athene would even see it–

And so she had instead opted to send it to the only other knight that she really knew, as she made sure to address the sheet of paper to "Serenitatis, Page of the Moon":

Epine de Rose
Hello Serenitatis,
I'm Iðavöllr and the two of us met in a small park at the end of January.
Liryn and I have received a message that a knight needs some help with their Wonder and are on our way because it sounds pretty urgent.
I don't know what help I can be - but am going to try anyway - but it would be nice to see a familiar face if you are out and see this message.

Iðavöllr added in the directions that Liryn had given her and hoped that she wasn't being too presumptuous as spilled a bit of ink from the bottle of ink that she'd still kept in subspace and stamped her signet ring in it to send it along in what Liryn would have called the 'old style' method.

There had been no way that Liryn was not going to help - not after seeing a message like that - and whilst he was more used to pulling Athene along for things like this, he wasn't unhappy that Iðavöllr was with him instead–

Even if he was a little annoyed that the dark-haired senshi that was his friend and partner had gone to his home world without telling him.

But that was something that would have to be picked up at another time, given the urgency of the message that he had received.

He had waited a little impatiently, as Iðavöllr had sent her message, almost bouncing on his paws because he'd wanted to get going now, now, now–

But even so they had made pretty good time, courtesy of Iðavöllr's powered speed - well at least Liryn thought that the pair of them had made pretty good time.

Quote:
Iðavöllr and Liryn are both open for interaction, but please quote me so I don't miss anything

Meighei

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:09 pm
She was a terrible shot.

The senshi had his head in his hands as the Page missed something that was about three feet in front of her. It wasn't for want of trying, she really was doing her best, but she had absolutely no technique and it didn't look like she had any natural talent either. That made things more difficult for him, but it didn't render the task impossible. If she was willing then she would improve, but any chance of a 'quick' fix went out the window as he observed her.

It was as he was despairing at this new student that his phone gave a buzz, and it seemed that Serenitatis's ring had seen some activity too. He affored himself a brief respite to review the message (he didn't get many), just as Serenitatis seemed to take the chance to look at her own ring and the odd message that had spun out of it. It hadn't yet been updated and as such it wasn't the most efficient means of communication but eventually -

"Someone says there's something wrong with their Wonder," she spoke up at last. Her lips promptly shaped in to an 'oh' as another message came through, this time from someone she knew and she skimmed through it. So Ida was going too? It wasn't that she didn't want to help but like Ida, Seren wasn't entirely sure of what she could do to help at this stage.

"I know," Athalia replied as he tossed his phone back into the subspace pocket he normally stored it in. He'd seen a quick addendum sent by Namielle as well, a simple note to advise she was on her way, and given that there would no doubt be others who would throw their hats in the ring that he would know, it would have been remiss of him to ignore the call for help.

"I'll be honest, I don't think you're ready for a moving target but...When in Rome," he pulled himself to his feet and motioned for her to follow. He knew where the place was and it wouldn't take them long to get there, even at a reasonably slow gait.

"Rude."

"Blunt honesty," he replied with a wry smile as they made their way towards the park.

It wasn't long before they did reach the park and no sooner had they stepped into the gate than the enthusiastic mauvian was on their heels. Without invitation, Namielle had leapt up on to Athalia's shoulder with a pleasant wave towards Serenitatis.

"Another adventure!" she declared merrily.

"Just as I was recovering from the last one," the Eternal murmured, clasping behind his back as he continued towards the tree where others had gathered.

It was here that Serenitatis recognised a familiar face and was soon giving a rather enthusiastic wave of her own towards Idavollr. Her pace quickened and she was soon near the Page, even if those she had arrived with continued to lag behind.

"Idavollr!" she smiled warmly. "I got your message," she added and then motioned behind her. "I think a few people may have gotten the other one too," she mused. "His phone buzzed and he didn't seem very surprised when I said someone needed help," she raised both eyebrows before peering at Liryn. Another Mauvian, was this the one that Idavollr had referred to before? She had at least worked out that anyone who could read the blueprints found in their profession were normally fluffy felines at least.

"Hello, I'm Serenitatis, I don't believe we've met!"

Athalia and Namielle came to a halt nearby, though they didn't seem inclined to intrude on the conversation. Or rather, Athalia didn't seem inclined to intrude, but Namielle was very much waving with considerable gusto at Liryn who was a familiar face to her!

Meighei

litian

Quote:
They're all open just quote at me so I can see lol. <3

Epine de Rose

litian

Spacey Kitten

20,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:33 am
Whilst Iðavöllr wouldn't particularly consider herself an expert at sensing auras, she thought that she had at least managed to get a bit better at it.

A bit.

She now knew enough to know that the warm feeling ones were friendly - and to be wary of any that caused her to feel a chill. Cold.

It had helped however that the aura that she was picking up on as she'd gotten closer and closer to the park had felt so very strong.

She had been tilting her head towards Liryn in an attempt to figure out what next when she picked up on what she thought was another aura.

No wait make that two auras, both warm—

With one feeling to be of equal strength to the first aura, even if it wasn't quite the same.

Iðavöllr found herself turning almost automatically and her lips turned up in an answering smile of her own as she recognised the approaching Page "Hi Serenitatis, I'm glad that you managed to get the message okay - I sent it 'old style' just in case."

She ignored the face that she just knew that Liryn was likely making as she glanced almost automatically in the direction that Serenitatis had indicated for a moment - glad that others had appeared to receive the original message too - because hopefully one of the others would have more of a clue about all of this.

Brown eyes couldn't help but take in the 'wings' on the tall senshi with the glowing marks, one who also had a cat on his shoulder—

Well she was assuming that the tall male was a senshi given that her cousin was a senshi and had wings on the back his outfit too and wait. Glowing marks?

Iðavöllr blinked - because yes the marks were most definitely glowing.

She decided to unpick it a little later and make introductions instead "And yes this is Liryn, the friend I mentioned and Liryn this is Serenitatis, Page of the Moon" she continued "Liryn actually my cousin's cat, but..."

Her voice tailed off as she glanced down at the small grey tabby bobtailed cat on her shoulder and realised that Liryn appeared to be waving at the cat on the tall senshi's shoulder.

Who was waving just as enthusiastically back.

"Wait do you two know each other?" She asked Liryn, her voice confused.

Liryn had in fact been making a face when Iðavöllr had mentioned using her ring to send a message in the original way, because the writing a note and stamping her ring in a bit of ink rigmarole was so very inefficient to his way of thinking.

He had perked up, however when he realised that he recognised the mauvian that was sitting on the shoulder of the tall transcended senshi, that had come to halt nearby.

He gave Namielle a wave that was as equally enthusiastic as her own, his weight shifting slightly on Iðavöllr's shoulder as he bounced up and down slightly in his enthusiasm, before turning his attention to the Page that Iðavöllr had introduced.

"I've never met a Moon knight before" he said cheerfully "But it's really nice to meet you Serenitatis - any friend of Iðavöllr is a friend of mine."

A part of him found himself wondering if he had actually mentioned transcendence to Iðavöllr? Because if not then it was something that he definitely needed to rectify but he was distracted by his thoughts at Iðavöllr's next question.

"Oh yes Namielle and I have met" he told her, before giving Namielle another wave as he added "Hi Namielle, who's your friend?"

Quote:
Iðavöllr and Liryn are both open for interaction, but please quote me so I don't miss anything

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:15 pm
Silistra had only recently gotten her ring when she got the message request for help, she wasn't really sure what she could do to help. She was just a Page and she didn't have any magic as of yet, but she wanted to help anyway so she made her way to the meeting location. She figured she at least had her strength as a knight and she had done a little bit of training so that was better than nothing at all. She needed to get in touch with her Wonder and learn more about who she was meant to be.

(Open for interaction)  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:17 pm
Coco was raring to go when she got the message that someone needed help, she was excited to help the knights or the senshi, really anyone that needed help she wanted to help as much as she was able to. The knight that had found her and asked her to upgrade their ring had sparked a drive in Coco that made her want to move forward and do more things. So she rushed off to the meeting spot that the message indicated. She only had her cat form but she figured someday she would gain more power as she helped more order members.

(Open for interaction)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:13 pm
Perdita’s first instinct in all things related to the war was to contact Oberon. Since Oberon was currently occupied with a missing Princess and the death of his father, Perdita took that instinct, faced it with an aching heart, and stubbornly pushed it aside.

If she got the message, Oberon would likely get the message, too. If he didn’t show up, then…

Well, she couldn’t blame him.

But, while recent events certainly weighed on Perdita, she wasn’t so consumed by worry and grief that she couldn’t respond to a call from someone in need. Thus, she made her way to the park in question, where she found others already gathering by the noted tree.

She knew none of them, but it appeared a few of them knew each other. Not wanting to intrude, Perdita stood to the side by herself, feeling almost out of place. The war was familiar to her after all these years, but many of the people involved were not. She could only blame herself for that. Even when Perdita made an effort to help, she did her best to do so unobtrusively. Seven years she’d been a Senshi, but she still wasn’t quite sure where she belonged.

Quote:
Perdita can be a bit shy and self-conscious and isn't always the type to approach others on her own, but she is very much open for interaction!

Sunshine Alouette

Eternal Senshi

stari_maga

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:33 pm
Daphne needed allies. There was much she didn't know, since arriving on this strange world, but she knew that.

Rather than waiting around or begging for favors, it made sense to start off by serving others, so that she would not be in some kind of debt if they helped her untangle what was going on at her own world. That meant that of course she responded to the message. She didn't want Chaos crawling around on anyone else's world, either.

Despite her complaints about it, she'd taken the advice of Adria and Soleiyu and had been careful not to flash around her senshi status while she learned the ways of Earth. This was the first time she'd even powered up after the night she arrived, and even then she did not henshin until she was close to the designated meeting spot.

That was when she felt it. Auras. Many of them.

She saw the outfits as she approached the tree, and immedately forgot most of the manners that her teachers had tried to drill into her. She stared at one person, and then the next, mouth slightly open. She'd never seen more than one or two senshi or knights at a time, before. Of course she'd heard that there were more here on Earth, but actually seeing it was something entirely different.

Behind her, her tail twitched.

Quote:
Open for interaction!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:03 pm
Alphubel was the first to receive the message on his ring. He had been out once again, taking a look around and trying to find another good spot to go and gaze at the stars. Larissa hadn't come with him at first. She had been working on editing some photos that she had taken. When Alph had read the message though, he had made sure to tell her the seriousness of the situation and they had both gone out to find the "Erythrina tree" which took a bit of googling since they weren't sure what it was in the first place.

As they got closer the both of them felt quite a bit of Order auras, almost to the point of Alphubel feeling nervous that Agents would come out to attack them. Still, it was nice to see some familiar and newer faces. New faces meant more allies, and they needed them. Alphubel also made a note of the Polaris Page that was here.

He stuck his staff partially in the ground and used it to lean on a bit. "I hope more come. It's always better to have more." He said to Larissa. She nodded back to him. "Ever since that battle with the Negaverse and those generators we could use some more help." She shivered remembering that some of their fellow Senshi had most likely been turned. The waves of Chaos had been almost unbearable. To the point that she had wished that she was transcendant, but she wasn't. They had both made it out though, and it had made their bond stronger.

Quote:
Both open for interaction

-----------------------------------------------------

If there was one thing that he would always put first over getting a good night's sleep, it was getting to visit other Wonders! Even if it meant that he had to battle and could possibly be hurt or worse! Which is why when Voyager had received the message he had practically sprinted to the park with the tree and found quite a few others that he recognized, more that he would have to talk to and see if he could hitch a rid to their Wonders and Homeworlds, and others he really just needed to catch up with!

First though, he had to go and see a certain Senshi and Mauvian. "Athalia! Namielle! Good to see you both and everyone else whom I haven't met yet!" He said as he got towards the small group. "Not the best circumstances to meet others and catch up but better than nothing! I'm Voyager! Page of Pluto!" He said with a smile.

Epine de Rose
addressing directly

litian
addressing all yours also but not as directly

It wasn't the first time since Drombeg had been purified that he had powered up on Earth but he was still getting used to the feeling. He just felt so... free! It was hard to describe, but he was practically giddy when he did power up. It wasn't from any feeling of revenge, though he wouldn't hesitate to confront any Agents he came across. It was just the feeling of finally belonging on the "right" side. At least the one he wanted to be on, the one he hadn't been forced into. He remembered that at least. He had constantly told himself about being forced into the Negaverse while he was still an Agent. He hand't remembered exactly how it happened, but he was glad to be on the other side now.

Which is why he didn't hesitate to go to the Erythrina tree, which had been pointed out to him by a fellow Park Ranger, he knew exactly where to go. And the feeling of being surrounded by Order aura and not feeling he was going to be attacked. There was already a group that had appeared to form, and a few others who seemed to be waiting to go to the Wonder that was having the Chaos trouble.

The Senshi with a cat tail raised an eyebrow and he wondered just what exactly she was, but kept any questions to himself for the time being. He had practically just come into the Order, best not to make any bad first impressions. Instead he decided to take a look around at everyone who was here, attempting to remember if he had seen any of them while he was an Agent. He wasn't sure if he had, but if he did he would make sure to talk to them at a later time when a Wonder wasn't in trouble.

stari_maga
slight mention

Quote:
open for interaction

Although he had been told of what it could do, Sumner had still been surprised when the message had come out of his ring, especially since it smacked him right in the face as he was holding his hand up close to his face to look at how clean the water of the reservoir was. He had been going along his usual patrol route along the reservoir, checking it to make sure that the water didn't appear off in some way when he received the message. After making she he hadn't gotten any paper cuts and wasn't going to receive a bruise, he headed towards the meeting spot.

It was a surprising group, consisting so far of others whom he hadn't met or interacted with much before. The only one he really recognized was Athalia, but he appeared to be busy. Instead he wandered over to another Page, one that he hadn't seen before but appeared to belong to Saturn, at least if he was getting the color schemed correct. He had to admit it was nice to have some uniformity among Knights. "I'm glad to see that some Pages are here. Everyone here can help. I'm Sumner, Squire of Neptune." He smiled at her. "If I may ask who are you? I don't believe we've met before."

MiddyGlow
bother bother lol

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:02 am
SSBrosB

Silistra turned towards the sound of a voice addressing her and she was a bit nervous she had not met a squire before she shuffled her feet and then she said "Umm well.." She wasn't sure what to say yes she had come and she was a page, which meant she didn't have much power as of yet. "Umm, I'm Silistra page of Saturn." She fussed with her dress her nerves all a sudden a tangle as she was caught off guard by the rather direct Neptune squire. "I got the message and wanted to help she said softly. She wasn't good with social situations.

-----------------

Coco looked around watching the senshi and knights who were arriving for this mission she was hoping this would go well, she wanted to do all she could to help out the senshi and knights takedown chaos wherever she could. She wasn't sure what was going on per say but she figured she would do whatever she could and help whoever she could. She bounced around on her paws excited to do her part of this mission. She looked around to see if there were any other guardian cats who were coming along as well. She had only recently started meeting others of her kind.

(Open for interaction)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:02 pm
Hyperborea got the request for aid as she was preparing to head out for patrol. She had not heard from Erytheia in a long time so she was glad to have a reason to meet up with him again but the distress call was disturbing. Chaos on a Cosmos wonder was very bad, it was bad on any world or wonder but she found it particularly offensive that it was trying to take a fellow Cosmos Wonder. She powered up and she thought to contact the others on her team. She didn't know how powerful this Chaos would be be but if Erytheia was putting out a general call for aid like this it was safe to say the more fighters the better.

"Caer, Delphi, Læraðr; I don't know if you all got that message but a Cosmos Knight named Erytheia found Chaos on his wonder, he's requesting aid." She spoke into her signet ring. " We should help him, lets meet up at the park." With that taken care of the woman took off from her estate crossing the city in short order.

She looked around the park for the tree that Erytheia had said to meet at, it looked like some other people had already arrived. She lightly gripped her staff as she leaned against a nearby tree waiting for her team to arrive.

Quote:
Hyperborea is open for interactions

Noir Songbird

Sleet Tempest Snape

genovianprince

Aurelius0815

Divine Noob

2,575 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:21 pm
Delphi got the request as well, she'd just been returning back from her own wonder when it arrived, but she hadn't planned on going. She wasn't one to do social gatherings, or anny sort of gatherings really, if she coud help it. She cared about wonders, of course she did, but the idea of being around others bothered her. She much prefered being on her own...she didn't trust most other people, even most other knights.

When she heard Hyperborea's voice the knight of Polaris inwardly sighed. Of course Hyperborea would want to go...and of course she would follow. She didn't know why but she would. Hyperborea was perhaps the only person as dedicated to her wonder as Delphi herself and for that she respected the other. Although it could also be pointed out that Delphi didn't know many other knights much less their dedication to wonders.

Heading to the park the knight summoned her own staff and approached the cosmos knight who was the reason behind her arrival. "I wasn't planning to come here, you know I dislike gatherings like this." Too many people and of course Hyperborea knew. It was something of a conflict with the transcended knight. She was a knight and dedicated to the war, and especially her wonder, but she disliked being around people. She really was not interested in other people.

Aurelius0815

Noir Songbird

genovianprince

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:39 pm
Chibi Sailor Drakonia

She had no idea that the phone that Julienne had given her after she'd awoken as Drakonia actually functioned like a cell phone. The alert caught her entirely off guard one night when it came in. She'd been playing in her room - there was a very large war going on between the Bears and the Dragons in the Stuffy kingdom, and obviously the Dragons were winning - when the phone she'd hid in her desk with her pen started beeping. Sophie had panicked trying to find it before her mom came in asking about the noise, shushing it with a hasty push of buttons.

Sophie wasn't supposed to have a phone except for emergencies and it was supposed to be kept put away until then. She thought it was a silly rule but she did not want to lose any sort of privileges just because a talking cat turned her into a magical girl.

She waited, tense, for a good ten minutes before checking the senshi cellphone. There was a notification that someone needed help on their... wonder? What was that? Part of Sophie wanted to help out, part of her went new people!? NOOOOOOO. But if someone was in trouble... maybe she could help out. Maybe she could meet more people like her, too. Chaos was bad too...

Now she had to figure out how to sneak out.

Half an hour later found her moving towards the group of auras that grew larger as she got closer, as Drakonia. The small chibi senshi pushed down her anxiety over meeting new people - very tall, much older than her people - and stepped up to the group, head held high.

"Hello! Is this, ah, the whatits tree?" she asked the teens and adults around her.

[ Drakonia is open for interaction! ]

---

Cadet Neryn

Neryn, by contrast to the small child who spoke up, simply stumbled upon this gathering while doing some energy collection for the evening. It wasn't like their data pad could get notifications from senshi phones or knight rings, but they were rather observant. Plus it was hard to ignore a group of brightly colored humans in leotards and odd outfits just hanging out in the middle of the park. Considering the last time Neryn saw a group of Order together, their Commandore had left them to corrupt, Neryn felt it necessary to check in and see what exactly was going on.

There were many knights and senshi, and several cats, though the senshi with the tail caught their attention at first. They'd thought the Velencians were the only 'aliens' on Earth, but something was different here. The Cadet stepped up to Daphne, bowing in greeting.

"Greetings, I am Cadet Neryn, of the Velencian Vanguard. I see you are also not human, and find, what is the human word.... companionship in this," they said, in probably the most awkwardly stiff way possible. At least they were not the only non-human here, beyond the Mauvians.

stari_maga

a-disgruntled-dragon

Indigo_Plateau
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:15 am
(All mine open for interaction!)

Page Antisana of Pluto

Eight months.

Antisana thumbed absently at the thick, heavy ring he'd worn around his finger for the past eight months and could not remember having ever received any sort of correspondence from previously. Even if he had, it felt disturbingly as if he would assume the most convenient thing to do would be to ignore messages from strangers he didn't know and had no vested interest in. With no particular skill to offer anyone seeking aid, he'd strongly considered doing the same here. It was easier to just write it off.

Eight months ago, he definitely would have ignored most anything about "this side" of his life. Eight months ago, he would not have responded to any call.

But that was before the attacks that plagued him with alarming consistency, at any time of day or night. Before he'd been awakened, he'd never seen a youma before, wouldn't have even known they existed. But the second this knight business took hold of him, they were everywhere, all the time: the streets, his work, his home, everywhere, unceasingly.

He didn't know with any certainty if this was a common experience because he had only ever met and interacted with Maya, on the first day he was awakened... He hadn't known to inquire about it then, and she hadn't been forthcoming that it was something he needed to look out for. After meeting no one and hearing nothing, he'd been under the impression that there weren't very many like him.

And then he'd gotten this message.

Intrigue drew him to the location. Other knights- knights, not pages- would know more than Antisana did. Maybe they would have answers or advice or just confirmation that he wasn't batshit insane? And if there was to be a gathering, surely, surely youma would know better than to harass an entire conglomeration of knights.

Antisana stood at the edge of the gathering, slate eyes boring into any who crossed his edge of vision: women with glowing markings, girls with swaying tails, pastel-skinned boys, children, actual children. There were so many people here... And much he did not understand.
Shanyume

Basic DSS Liriope of Growth

Liriope may not completely understand how to use a cell phone, but a Mauvian had given one to her to keep in contact with other senshi- other senshi!- and she had decided to do her best to figure it out. It did help to have a friend who was from here and more familiar with the technology by proxy. Earth text was still beyond her, but Tarra seemed very intelligent and was able to help her with that too. She was ever grateful for the boundless available support.

When the message spoke of Chaos infecting someone's wonder, Liriope knew she at least had to investigate, if nothing else. She was given to understand that all of the senshi and knights who resided on Earth had namesake planets and wonders that were each in a state of disarray and disrepair.

Not always plagued and decimated by Chaos as her planet was, but in a similar state of dysfunction, just the same. In need of whatever aid could be provided to them.

It was all a little overwhelming, still. Liriope had never felt so many auras before. At one point, she may have been accustomed to feeling otherworldly presences on her planet, a great hub of travel and commute, but that was centuries past. She'd been alone, with only the pressure of Chaos for much longer. Here, the auras felt bright, charming in an indescribable way. It brought her joy to be among them, and she thought it may bring her just as much joy to discover how to expunge Chaos from a world it had taken root in...

Liriope eagerly joined the growing group beneath the tree in the park, curiously listening to nearby conversation and waiting to see what this lot could do to Chaos when they worked together.
BiggerinTexas
Ruta
EchosSweet
Mirosnjha

Basic Wild of Cockatrice

Cierret would have never, ever been confident enough to answer a summons regarding some battle for the sake of some far-off wonder he'd never heard of. Frankly, it was considered a fortunate day when Cierret could answer a regular phone call regarding typical business matters. Communication in general was not a strong suit of his, and he would shy away from it given any opportunity.

But Wild was not like Cierret.

Wild was bold and daring and eager and had nothing to fear from answering a call to arms to protect distant planets from the twisted forces of Chaos, so of course he would join the meeting. He'd only had pretty limited opportunities to try out his magic, and mostly only in practice on Kitty or against feral youma who weren't particularly smart or durable. It would be a great event to meet more senshi and knights and work together to vanquish evil.

The bubble of excitement to see so many already gathered (Cierret was only ever filled with dread to see crowds of people...) was foreign but not unwelcome. No one he knew, which would've been another source of discomfort and agitation for Cierret, but not for Wild. He could definitely handle this. He was one of them- just like them! And this should be easy. But just in case it wasn't, just in case the constant niggling at the back of his mind was worth something, he pulled out his senshi phone, and sent a message to Kitty, 'Hey, are you going to make it? I'd like to see you here.'

But Kitty had senshi-confidence all the time, in every aspect of his life. He might be busy with work or already made plans with his friends, or something like. Wild didn't have any indication that Kitty would show up for some random message from a knight he didn't know...
EchosSweet
Kitty

Deep Space: Homeworld Exploration

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas