CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 4:28 pm
The Second home of the Alchemist Zanthia, Priestess Brynn along with Brandon's Adventurers who also live here.
Town of Greenwood
Greenwood Forest
Greenwood Lake
Greenwood Beach
Zanthia's Laboratory (Exterior, Legend of Kyrandia Book 1)
Zanthia's Laboratory (Exterior, Present Day)
Zanthia's Laboratory (Interior, Normal)
Zanthia's Laboratory (Interior, Ransacked)
Temple of Kyrandia (Exterior)
Temple of Kyrandia (Interior)
Pristess Brynn's home  
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 4:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Brandywine

Brandy arrived on the beaches of Greenwood, on her horse. She could have just flown there in her dragon form but it was better if she stretched out her legs to do so. Brandy, being a Dragonkin was really a rare purple dragon. Brandon made her human during his first year as king. After a brief walk, Brandy was ready to head back. ...

Jupiter Dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Jupiter Dragonfly

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 11:23 pm
User Image
Narissa Archer
“A leader is a leader, but an entertainer is the heart and soul of the people;
she is their life in song, and the lamp which guides their steps along the paths of destiny."

Narissa barely had a clue where she was. She had heard stories and tales of the life above her home in the undersea counterpart of Kyrandia, but she
really had no clue what she was getting into. Without much except a trusty guitar on her back, Narissa was just glad to be unharmed and have something to cover up with.
Up ahead she noticed a young woman with light purple hair in the distance. As a natural performer, asking for directions wouldn't be any trouble if she could get her attention.
"Hey! Wait up! Uh- I need to ask you something!"

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 5:44 am
Brandywine

Brandy turned around and noticed a girl on the beach, she had green hair, purple eyes, wore a green top & purple skirt. Yes? Can I help you with something, miss? I'm a Brandywine, a rare purple Dragonkin but you call me Brandy. Can you stand up? Brandy offered her hand to the girl to help her up then realized that the girl was wearing a cloth top and a short skirt. What's your name? But first, better use this just in case. Brandy removed her dragon cloak then placed it on the girl so that the girl wouldn't appear half dressed.

Jupiter Dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Jupiter Dragonfly

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 8:35 am
User Image
Narissa Archer
she is their life in song, and the lamp which guides their steps along the paths of destiny."

Narissa nodded firmly. "As long as it isn't an inconvenience. Um, Anyway- The name's Narissa. It's nice meeting you, Brandy." Narissa then attempted to stand. She managed, but her knees were shaking under the weight of her body. It was obvious Narissa hadn't been on the surface much - if at all. She smiled as Brandy offered her dragon cloak to her. "Thank you. I forget people on the surface dress a bit more modestly." Narissa chuckled as the cloak was put on.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 8:43 am
Brandywine

Same here, Narissa. I can help you up & help maintain your balance so as long as you don't fall. Brandy helped Narissa up then held her hands to maintain her balance. Hows the cloak I gave you? Once you're able to stand, I can help you walk. After that, you can come with me to see my king of Kyrandia's capital, Brandon. We can get you cleaned up with a nice bubble bath and some fresh clothes for you to wear.

Jupiter Dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Jupiter Dragonfly

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 8:59 am
User Image
Narissa Archer

Narissa smiled a little, appreciative of the help. "Thank you." After a moment of getting used to her weight, her legs began to steady. "The dragon cloak is quite nice, actually. I hope It's no trouble borrowing it." What she heard next was a little shocking. She didn't expect Brandy to know the king personally. Narissa gulped hard, a bit nervous about the possibility of meeting him. "Y-yeah. A bath wouldn't hurt."

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 9:06 am
Brandywine

Narissa, be sure to follow my lead slowly so that you're used to walking. Brandy held Narissa's hands then took a few steps back so that Narissa can move forward. How are you feeling? Your legs and feet look really lovely, you'll get used to having them. Brandon is at Castle Kyrandia which is in the Capital Castle Town of Kyrandia. As for where you are, you're in Greenwood, one of the Nations of Kyrandia, birthplace of Alchemist Zantiha & Priestess Brynn. They also live at the castle too as their second home. Brandy helped Narissa walk on her new legs to the horse. Narissa, did I ever tell you that I'm really a Dragonkin? There's also some male adventurers that are around your age too at the castle. So you're a princess of Kyrandia's undersea counterpart kingdom?

Jupiter Dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Jupiter Dragonfly

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 1:41 pm
User Image
Narissa Archer

"Right." Narissa replied with a nod. "I guess I'm feeling better than I expected. Thank you." She responded happily. She didn't quite understand human - let alone dragonkin - standards, but Narissa was glad her legs turned out right. She even seemed to be moving with relative ease, now. 'I guess all those songs of sea-witches really got to my head.'

"Zantiha and Brynn.." She repeated quietly. Their names sounded slightly familiar. "An Alchemist and a Priestess belong in a castle to help the royals." She said sheepishly as they walked over to Brandy's horse. "I'm just a bard. Y'know.. an entertainer of sorts." Narissa then showed Brandy her guitar.

"Ah, yes. You mentioned you were a rare purple dragonkin. I can't say I've met any dragons before, so they all seem rare to me still." She replied. What Brandy said next, however, caught Narissa a bit off guard. "I uh- I guess that's good to know, but I play for just about anybody. From a male adventurer to a simple housemaid, I try to put a smile on everyone's face with my music." Used to her legs, Narissa fidgeted. All these questions and comments about the castle made her nervous. She came to the surface to relax from her royal life. "I'm not sure how you figured it out, Brandy, but yes. I am a princess. Did my younger sisters tell you about me?"

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 2:38 pm
Brandywine

Brandy helped Narissa onto the horse then got on herself. Narissa, that's wonderful. We know about our Undersea Counterpart and the Sea King. The king of Kyrandia's Surface Counterpart knows him well. After Brandy got on the horse, she began to ride on it with Narissa back to Castle Kyrandia. I'm sure they'll love your music. I think you being both a Sea Princess & Bard is pretty nice. The horse rode on to the pathway. Narissa, your guitar is really lovely. Is this your first time meeting a dragonkin? Each Dragonkin is a master of an element. As a rare Purple Dragon, which are otherwise known as Amethyst Dragons, they can master all of the elements: Fire, Ice, Electricity, Water, Wind & Earth, just to name a few. As for my Dragon Horn, I retracted it so that I would look like a normal human. Both them rode the horse into Castle Kyrandia's Capital.
*exit to Castle Kyrandia*

Jupiter Dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Jupiter Dragonfly

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 2:50 pm
User Image
Narissa Archer

Narissa giggled. "Well, I doubt my father would allow me to a place he doesn't know much about. I've only heard stories and songs of Kyrandia's surface." She explained as she was helped on to the horse. The Sea King sometimes talked about his allies and royal affairs from time to time, so Narissa wasn't completely clueless about the surface. In fact, her father suggested for her to have a few adventures before going back to finding suitors again. She appreciated her freedom now, but Narissa feared what might happen at the castle. After what happened three years ago, she was nervous to let someone sweep her off her feet. 'Why else would Brandy mention male adventurers?' Narissa asked herself. 'Oh, get a hold of yourself. This is your first day on the surface. No one is going to fall in love with you on the first day.'

"Thanks again. I do hope that the rest of the inhabitants of this kingdom are kind as well." She said. Being a purple dragon sounded pretty neat according to Brandy. "All the elements, huh? Well remind me not to get on your bad side." Narissa joked as they rode off towards the capital.

[Exit To Castle Kyrandia]

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:00 pm
Bianca
Kyrandian Royal Mystic
"All I have to do is trust my magic"

Bianca arrived at Greenwood to practice her magic. She was wearing her cloak, had her amulet, wand and spellbook with her. After a brief walk on the beach, she sat down on the sand and began to use her spellbook to practice her spells. Bianca saw pile of sand, then spoke in a Kyrandian Language to cast her spell with her wand to make a sand castle appear but it made a sand art of a ship instead. She was appointed by Brandon as a Royal Mystic for a sorceress. ...

OOC: On second thought, Scarlet can start here in Greenwood, Lyrica.

Lyrica Storm

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Avelina Storm

Fashionable Informer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:31 pm
~♡~Scarlet Eldridge~♡~

User Image

Scarlet opened her eyes and surveyed the are around her realizing she had legs and nothing to cover her. "Well, this is just great...great, great, great.." Scarlet said sarcastically looking for something anything to cover her and found a old worm out red dress. "It will have to do." She murmured to herself.

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:19 am
Bianca
Kyrandian Royal Mystic
"All I have to do is trust my magic"

Bianca then noticed a red haired girl on the shore, she was wearing a red clamshell top and below an old worn out red sail sheet to cover her lower half. The girl was also wearing a Pearl necklace and 2 Pearl Bracelets. Oh my goodness! Bianca ran to the girl to make sure if she was okay. Are you alright? Can you stand up? Bianca offered her hand to the girl to help her up on her feet. I'm Bianca, a sorceress & Royal Mystic appointed by King Brandon of Castle Kyrandia. Who are you? Bianca hoped that she can help the girl out. Bianca removed her purple-maroon cloak then placed it on the girl to cover her so that she wouldn't appear half-dressed. But first, here, take this. Once I get you to my place in Highmoon, I'll get you all cleaned up with a nice bath and some clothes for you to wear.

Lyrica Storm

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Avelina Storm

Fashionable Informer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:02 pm
~♡~Scarlet Eldridge~♡~

User Image

"Scarlet Eldridge, I am having a problem with walking." Scarlet said trying not to be irritated at the situation.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Kyrandia

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces