Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [The Archives] Recycling Bin
[Seafood Shop] Siren's Trove Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A rather well-made restaurant dedicated almost entirely to seafood. It is a very interesting place to eat, almost like it was mixed with n aquarium with the various tanks of fish, sharks, and other creatures one might not see all that often. The fish served range from common to rare, but some of the best chefs are employed here with seafood dishes from all over the world being prepared & served.

If one doesn't mind the occasional smell that comes with a seafood restaurant its a nice place to sit & eat after a rogue battle or race.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:05 am
User Image
~Ruka Daisetsu~

Indra looked as Artemis took out his 20, but there was 17more coming and she didn't know what to do. Then she heard the engine roar. There she stood. The Lather Queen. She took out the last 17. That is when Ruka pushed her way pass Indra. The Halloween event did not slip her mind. Then out of no where she was picked up and thrown over the Lather queens shoulder. Looking at Artemis. She gave him "so you not going to do anything look." Ruka blushed when she smacked her a**. It was kind of a turn on. Then all the compliments wasn't making it better. Ruka wondered why she would even show up. Getting to the restaurant, Ruka was completely red in the face. "You think you could put me down now? I promise I am not even mad anymore. Just a little embarrassed and maybe sexually frustrated." She said bluntly.

It's fun being a daddy's girl. I get anything I want!!!

OOC:

Noble Negative J3T

Rising Road Stats

R.E.A.D →[240][260] Rising Queen Stats: [280]
→ Acceleration: [50][60] RQS:[50]
→ Strength: [95] [105] RQS:[115]
→ Stamina: [55][55] RQS:[75]
→ Jump: [40] [40] RQS:[40]
→ Air Time: [67.5][72.5] RQS:[77.5]
Wear:%
Stamina Used:

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:25 am
User ImageUser Image
"I thought you would have a regalia with you. What the hell happened here? Or did you not become Queen like I thought? Ehhhh, its no matter. Nice see you again Cutie. " She teased, still having a hold as she looked around. It seemed Artemis was lagging behind. No matter. She would take full advantage of this. Oh this was going to be good. When she finally let her down, she was blunt. She was embarrassed and sexually frustrated? Probably not words to use infront of the woman. But maybe she didn't know exactly the full effect of her? Looking, she would plant a kiss on Ruka's lips before backing back. "Does that make it much worse on you? Oh my? The way you was all up on the dread headed boy, I wondered how exactly was I going to take him from you. He seemed cute and interesting. Then I realized, you cute as well. I can't just steal you both.But man, seeing those tights and you this way, I couldn't help but pick you up like this. Though I thought I would still be held back about the whole haunted house thing. My my I am rambling" she joked with a little giggle. "Well..I sure your man will be coming around soon. I probably should get going , but I kind of wanted to spend a little bit more time with ya." she teased.

OOC: w

Lather Queen R.E.A.D.

ACC:100
Str:: 100
Sta:40
Jump:0
Air: 50 secs

Lather Riders R.E.A.D.

ACC:40
Str:: 60
Jump:30
Air: 45 S

QueenBAD_KittyKat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:34 am
User Image
~Ruka Daisetsu~

Ruka just sighed. "For some odd reason or another. The ATP thought it was a good idea to RPG my house. I did have the regalia and anytime I check my READ it still says I am Queen. Now when I was fighting, the last thing I remember is firing my IA, but when I woke up, I didn't have my spinal or gantlets anymore. Does that answer your question?" The young Daisetsu just wished to be put on the ground. She didn't see Artemis anywhere and just laughed. "For someone that can slip into time, he sure is slow." she mumbled. Finally, the Lather Queen put her down, but what she did next made Ruka want to put on her on the tables and show her what that mouth could do. Then Ruka found her to be so cute. She was rambling on and on. Ruka cut her off in the middle of it with a kiss of her own. Once she pulled back, Ruka bit her own bottom lip and gave her a sexy look. "You don't have to run off just yet. He will be alright." Ruka looked her over and her mouth watered. She had on a tank top and tights as well. She was smoking hot. Ruka was thinking it wouldn't hurt to have just a little taste. "We may can convince him to have a threesome. You are nothing, but a little tease, but I'm not going to tease you." Ruka pulled her by the hem of her top and wrapped her arms around her waist. That Daisetsu blood ran strong in her veins. Ruka grabbed a hand full of a**. "Really nice. I think we keep this up, there will be a little show for the seafood to see." Indra was in the back of her mind like Ruka you are a dirty little w***e. Ruka just giggled. She was sure Arty was going to show up and have a small fit, but maybe turned on a t the same time with the situation. Either way. They was in the clear for now. Why not have a little fun.

OOC:

Noble Negative J3T

Rising Road Stats

Stamina Used:

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
"Hmmm Ironically that's interesting. Mother wasn't in charge of that. I wonder who could try and do something so stupid and reckless. It's almost sad but no matter. Slipping into time doesn't make him truly faster. That's not how it works. Now I will say. he is fast. The cutie has some movies" she responded. While in the middle of her rambling she was stopped by a kiss? A kiss from Ruka? Now tings were becoming more interesting. So, she truly was into women in that manner huh? Lovely. Super lovely. She spoke of a threesome. Wait, this was interesting. She didn't think someone was going to share their man like this. That's..not it. There was no reason to let this opportunity to go to waste. Especially what happened next. Oooh. Ruka was being so rough. So dominant. She was truly a challenge. Smirking, her face red with a blush, the woman looked at Ruka and picked her up, pinning her against the wall of the restaurant. The people shocked and astonished, but no one was dare going to stop it. "So, is that the case. I think a show is what they truly need" she whispered, biting onto her neck. She would then hear a door slam, seeing Artemis, she giggled and winked at him. "Ohhh. It seems I have been caught."

Lather Queen R.E.A.D.

Lather Riders R.E.A.D.

QueenBAD_KittyKat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:43 pm
User Image
~Ruka Daisetsu~

Ruka shrugged. "It's whatever now. I guess the regalia is safe and I'll get it back eventually, and I was being sarcastic. I know that is not how it works. I was just saying for his woman to be done got kidnap, he sure is taking his time to get here." Then Ruka chuckled. "He got moves in the bedroom too if you want to find out." she teased. It seemed the Lather Queen liked the kiss because Ruka found herself pinned up against the wall. This was exciting to the young woman no doubt. "Bring it on." she whispered back and a cute little moan left her lips when she was bite on the neck. When the door slammed, it got her attention as well. Ruka had a little smirk on her lips with her ocean blue eyes piercing him. "I guess we are busted." she said in a sexy tone. Unwrapping her legs from the Lather Queen's waist, something she didn't realize she had done, she hopped down and removed herself from in between the wall and the Lather Queen.

OOC:

Noble Negative J3T

Rising Road Stats

Stamina Used:

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:16 pm

Artemis Apollon Road Nickname: b***h I'm Ultimate.

Lots can be explained later, but for now Ruka probably may or may not recognize the person who had walked in. Looking upon the situation, he turned his head to the side. "Yet, you said I was the hoe? I be serious and you the one got your legs wrapped up around a woman. Yes I know that's Ruka but I could of sworn you two was a package deal. I guess not" he sighed before looking over to the Lather Queen. "Ohhh, Hmmm? And you? Well, Hmmm okay. She's not that bad looking" He complimented. At least, Ruka knew how to pick out her women. In his head though, he was thinking more of other things. She truly was sexy as hell. But, he couldn't let Indra know he was thinking that. Xavier was more freaking out about his body. What the hell. Why did it just morph suddenly? And why the hell was there something shiny? There was a lot going on. But, he let it be. Walking closer, he would just look at Ruka, his eyes piercing. Was he truly mad? Maybe.. Just maybe. Either way, he kind of forgot the 65 vampires that was heading into the store behind him. He was more focus on Ruka and her...friend.

Ooc:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.

QueenBAD_KittyKat generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 20!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:42 pm
User Image
~Ruka Daisetsu~

Ruka looked at him for a moment. He had changed. He was coming more of himself. The young woman smiled ignoring his words. She knew her nature. Indra stayed out of it. Her smile grew even more when he acknowledged the Lather Queen was a looker. "You can be mad at me or join in." she retorted. Artemis was in her face and she was looking him clean in the eyes. He was her better half after all. He didn't intimidate her at all. Something about her was starting to change as well. Her eyes was always her signature. One of them turned grey while the other stayed blue. It was as if they was having their own little stand off until the door opened again. Looking pass him, she yelled. "Take cover." Pushing pass Artemis, she did a round house thunder kick. "I thought this was over." she growled.

OOC:

Noble Negative J3T

Rising Road Stats

Wear:17%
Stamina Used: 53

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
"Oh now now. Don't be mad at your little bae. I was the one that made the advancement, I didn't know you was that deep on her like that. My bad, but you can't blame me for trying to get a little taste of the fire cracker now?" she whispered, walking up to Artemis. She wasn't even worried about the vampires. The bubbles released from her treks, the regalia hissing as the bubbles took out the vampires that was approaching the two with ease. The popping of the bubbles making a sparklish embellishment to the environment. Looking onto Artemis, she watched as he moved away to take care his own amount of vampires. 19. When he moved away, she went towards Ruka and rubbed her chin. "Don't get too tired cutie. I keeping you up all night ' she whispered before going towards Artemis again and had him pinned up againsts the wall, her chest all for him to see. "Now. How about you use that anger of yours and put it to good use. Maybe. see if you can put down two queens and make them submit? I mean. you do got the strength right?" she questioned, caressing his chest before turning around and putting her curves on him . "Oh Ruka darling please hurry. I can't contain myself. I need a strong grip from behind and a nice rack in my face. "

Lather Queen R.E.A.D.

Lather Riders R.E.A.D.

QueenBAD_KittyKat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:30 pm
User Image
~Ruka Daisetsu~

Ruka watched as the Lather Queen and Artemis took out their share of the vamps. There was 5 more left and she took her wire and tried them up. She sent a jolt of electricity through the wire and she hoped it was all over. Hear the Lather Queen, The young woman giggled. "No worries. I have the stamina." She took a small breather and watched as the Lather Queen had Artemis pinned up against the wall. "Damn that is hot." she mumbled. Walking out the door and looking around to make sure there was no more vamps coming. Going back not the seafood shop, Ruka just giggled. Giving the Lather Queen a nice little slap on the a**, she said, "Alright you two, Take seats and let's eat. Then we can go have some fun back at the apartment, or we can skip the food and cook after some fun?" she said biting her bottom lip. "This will be a one time thing. A little pay back for the a** whipping you gave me at the Halloween event." she said in a seductive tone.

OOC:

Noble Negative J3T

Rising Road Stats

Stamina Used:

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100

Crush Crush

Demonic Businessman

18,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:44 am
User Image
Abel Maxwell

| R.E.A.D. - 260 (265) | Acceleration - 145 (150) | Strength - 42 | Stamina - 45 | Jump - 28 | Air Time - 35s |
| Rank - B | Road - Flame | Wear - 15% |Team - N/A | USD - 14,650$ |

This was pretty much the first time in the last year he rode his AT's completely free of restrictions. He had pretty much been laying low and made sure to stay away from any hospitals. It's not as though he gave up riding, he was just a lot more careful about it, mostly for Abel's sake. At the moment, he just didn't want to worry about that stuff. He had just learned a whole lot about his past, and all at once no less, it felt like there was no point in hiding anymore. It wasn't fun anyways. Jumping from rooftop to rooftop while getting close to top speed really did put things into perspective for him. This really was what he was made to do, but he definitely wanted to go about it his own way. It would take a few more minutes of quiet contemplation for him to hear the sound of a large group of people.

Almost coming to a complete stop, he rode to the edge of the rooftop he was standing on. Looking down he saw a horde of people who kind of reminded him of goths and vampires from a low budget movie. It was definitely strange, even to him. He didn't hear about any kind of convention or anything. Instead of just moving on, Rhadamanthys remembered the message on his phone earlier and he grinned a bit at a thought. It would be really awesome if they were real vampires. If they were, they'd easily smell blood from this distance. These thoughts probably weren't the smartest, but it had been awhile since he did anything risky for fun. With that, his mind was made up as he took off the gloves he normally wore and put them into his pockets. Retrieving his pocket knife at the same time, he pressed the sharp tip against his left thumb. His eyes watched them carefully as he slid the knife along his flesh, making sure it would bleed enough. Blood dripped onto the ledge of the rooftop and right on cue, the creatures seemed to all turn their attention to him. "That's too awesome." Putting the knife away, he grinned as a lot of the vampire horde (50) would let out loud screeches. They had found another target and the smell of fresh blood made them lust for it even more than if it was still flowing inside.

This was music to his ears as he just loved being the centre of attention at times. One of the vampires seemed to be unable to take it and with ease it jumped up to his height, but of course lead with fangs, trying to bite. The white crosses in his eyes seemed to flash for a moment as Rhadamanthys made a movement to side step the vampire. Quickly, he reached out and placed his hand on the side of its head, before using his strength to slam it head first into the rooftop. (49) Of course, taking out one of their brethren didn't sit well with them. They chose to attack all at once. Rhadamanthys chuckled a bit, before revving his AT's up and heading in the opposite direction. This time, there was no hesitation as he hit top speed while leaping to another building. Even he couldn't take on this many while being stationary.

For the moment, he wasn't attacking, just jumping from rooftop to rooftop, being chased by the rest of the horde. He did this on purpose, focusing entirely on gathering and storing as much friction as possible. This continued until the time was right to active True Flame Generation. The wheels on his AT's began to glow orange, giving off a lot of heat and leaving a trail of flames where he stepped. The heat energy released cause large flames to appear as though they engulfed his treks. Of course, the flames were illusions, but it showed just how much heat the wheels were creating. With that out of the way, he quickly spun around and began skating backward. The edge of a build was fast approaching, but he had planned for this. Rhadamanthys was able to jump at the last second, followed closely by another vampire. He couldn't help, but smirk as he aimed a kick with both feet straight toward the creature's chest. The sizzle of his opponents flesh could be heard, before he pushed off. Luckily for him, the vampire slammed into two more, defeating three at once. (46) Rhadamanthys finished with a back flip as he landed in the parking lot of a seafood restaurant, skidding to a stop, his flames still burning brightly.

OOC: Stamina -5 (40), Wear +9% (15%)

Tricks Used

True Flame Generation | Passive | B | STA: 4 | Wear: 8% + 1% Every Post
This is the true starting point of a skilled rider of the Flame road. The concept of this trick is to fully utilize and push the riders flame to their absolute limits. By focusing on building up and storing heat energy throughout their run, they can strengthen their flames to more intense levels. The wheels glow with the heat energy as they produce large flames that appear to set ablaze the riders AT's. Wherever the rider lays foot, a trail of fire is left in their wake. This trick is used to increase the amount of flames and the intensity of heat of their other flame road tricks. This extends to normal tricks as well and can leave quite the fiery impression behind. Contact with the riders AT's will cause first degree burns and in rare cases, second degree burns. True Flame Generation is hard on the air trecks and steadily adds to the wear.
-Increases Wear by 1% every post the trick is used.

Moon Walk | Passive | F | STA: 1 | Wear: 1%
The "Moon Walk" skill is a supplementary one, becoming usable at any point in time after learning. This AT riding skill is an advancement upon the user's reverse riding. With this ability, the rider can skillfully ride backwards with the same versatility as they do forward. The rider is only required to keep track of their rear every so often, making sure they can tell where they're going. The higher rank the rider is, the less frequent this glancing back is required. Riders of [ B Class ] and above appear to not even have to look where they're going over. Their general skills allow them to ride backwards with optimal efficiency, only needing a single look of whatever is going to be behind them to keep track of what's going on or could happen. This pertains to things such as cars, ledges, or other obstacles where the user could simply maneuver over them as if to have predicted their coming.

Inventory

→Wallet
► $14,650 USD's, ID, Passport, etc.

→Multinational Technology Company Brand Cell Phone
► READ Enabled, The latest cellphone from a well known multinational corporation.

→Small Pocket Knife
► Just in case.

→Black Messenger Bag
► An over the shoulder bag that carries everything he needs when out and about.

Word Tracker

QueenBAD_KittyKat

Noble Negative J3T

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:38 am

Artemis felt way out of wack. He saw two. Two bitches onto him?
He had two number 10s in his eyes. He loved Indra. He loved her body,
but come on. The Lather Queen was smoking hot two. He didn't have to lie about it. She probably didn't lie about it either to herself. It probably was why the little one inside of Ruka wasn't barking as loudly as she usually was.
Could you imagine another girl all up on your man? And you don't try and snatch her up? This woman must of had some power. Okay. He probably couldn't hurt himself to be mad anymore. He understood. He will let her have her feel. He has been ******** bitches non stop for like a year? Who is he to judge? He was petrified and stunned. For once, the hunter was the hunted.
Probably harder than Indra has ever hunted him before Ruka tried to tone down the situation, but she couldn't. The fire was too high. He wanted it. He was going to take them down right now. However, something interrupted.

He felt an aura. Someone was around. Someone was here that made his blood boil. Totally killing his boner, Artemis got up and went outside to see what could it possibly be. Seeing a red haired kid. He didn't know the kid, but he knew that attitude. That style. Call it a hunch. But who could it possibly be. The name was escaping his tongue. "Okay? Ummm. Is there a reason for the flashy entrance? If you don't know it probably better to get inside. Unless you have trouble on the way?" He stated simply as he looked, seeing the flames still burning, his interest peaked, but his head kept skipping around. Looking at Rhada, his crosses were dawned, the crosses filled red, the look of disgust not being able to be hidden on his face. But why. Why was it ?

Ooc:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:12 am
User Image
~Ruka Daisetsu~

Ruka could feel the temperature rising and it seemed Artemis was bending to her will. Everything seemed to be going to plan and it was exciting. Then all of a sudden, s**t hit the fan. Indra started talking saying something wasn't right. Ruka backed down and let her take the wheel. "It's another Gravity child." she whispered to herself. She could also tell by the way Artemis was acting he didn't like whomever it was. She followed him outside the heat of the moment gone. Looking up and seeing the red head, she tapped her chin. Shed seen him before, but never talked to him. Looking at Artemis, she didn't know what about the red head had him pissed, but he was sure enough worked up. It seemed Artemis had asked all the right questioned. Indra crosses also appeared along with Arty's. They needed some answers.

OOC:

Noble Negative J3T

Rising Road Stats

Stamina Used:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:39 pm
User Image
Abel Maxwell

| R.E.A.D. - 260 (265) | Acceleration - 145 (150) | Strength - 42 | Stamina - 45 | Jump - 28 | Air Time - 35s |
| Rank - B | Road - Flame | Wear - 16% |Team - N/A | USD - 14,650$ |

This was a lot of fun, the vampires had trouble keeping up with him, so he was able to toy with them. He could take his time dealing with them and also get any rust off from the past year. For some reason, it felt like the vampires were suddenly a lot more careful, not jumping down after him. Rhadamanthys looked toward the person who had spoke to him. He was familiar, one of the people he had just recently remembered. It was a bit fuzzy, but it did come back, what was his name. Oh right, how could he forget. "Oh, sorry about that, Artemis. It's not really trouble, just some real vampires, after my blood." He grinned a bit, showing the cut on his thumb, it was still bleeding, but had slowed a bit. If his stupidity didn't remind the guy of who he was, nothing probably would. Rhadamanthys had just remembered this stuff, so it was fresh on his mind, but he did remember they never really had gotten along. Seeing the look on his face, it was clear he somewhat remembered the feelings at least. As he was talking, he kept his AT's moving, even slightly would help keep his flames going.

OOC: Wear +1% (16%), I'll roll for my next post, just feels like a one post break was needed cause of meeting old friends. lol

Tricks Used

True Flame Generation | Passive | B | STA: 4 | Wear: 8% + 1% Every Post
This is the true starting point of a skilled rider of the Flame road. The concept of this trick is to fully utilize and push the riders flame to their absolute limits. By focusing on building up and storing heat energy throughout their run, they can strengthen their flames to more intense levels. The wheels glow with the heat energy as they produce large flames that appear to set ablaze the riders AT's. Wherever the rider lays foot, a trail of fire is left in their wake. This trick is used to increase the amount of flames and the intensity of heat of their other flame road tricks. This extends to normal tricks as well and can leave quite the fiery impression behind. Contact with the riders AT's will cause first degree burns and in rare cases, second degree burns. True Flame Generation is hard on the air trecks and steadily adds to the wear.
-Increases Wear by 1% every post the trick is used.

Inventory

→Wallet
► $14,650 USD's, ID, Passport, etc.

→Multinational Technology Company Brand Cell Phone
► READ Enabled, The latest cellphone from a well known multinational corporation.

→Small Pocket Knife
► Just in case.

→Black Messenger Bag
► An over the shoulder bag that carries everything he needs when out and about.

Word Tracker

QueenBAD_KittyKat

Noble Negative J3T

Quote:

Crush Crush

Demonic Businessman

18,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:23 pm

....Did he just call him Artemis. Did he just know his name? Was he? How did he? Ohh hell no. With that, Artemis veins almost popped on his forehead as he looked at the boy. "Mother ******** Rhadamanthys.... Don't tell me your jokester ways are the reason for all of these vampires showing up? So would that means, it was actually you that ******** up that Hospital as well? Congrats, people can't be healed now? Exactly, how did you even pull that off? Ehhh doesn't matter. I should punch you square in the face now!" he retorted. He definitely felt it all coming back to him. He knew it. He feels it all in his soul. What exactly sparked this beef? He wasn't sure. Maybe it was because their beef was like Tom and Jerry. Just on sight. Xavier didn't understand the frustration. If anything, maybe it was just a big misunderstanding? Maybe not? Did Rhada piss in Artemis Fruit Loops when they were younger? Thinking about it, he hoped not cause then that means he would of pissed in Xavier's fruit loops. And he loved the Tu-can. So maybe they was going to have beef as well.

Ooc:

[The Archives] Recycling Bin

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff