Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [The Archives] Recycling Bin
[Turf] Beauty's Mirror

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 5:49 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Probably the most beautiful part of the city, it is kept to perfection by the keepers. It is a nice place to come to just have a quiet moment...unless someone is fighting over it obviously. There really isn't anything in the city that compares to the place either so many people are often here to enjoy it. Even the founders of the city tend to come here quite a bit. Hopefully some ruffians don't ruin it....that would be quite unpleasant.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:57 am
User Image
Abel Maxwell

| R.E.A.D. - 358 (363) | Acceleration - 195 (200) | Strength - 73 | Stamina - 58 | Jump - 32 | Air Time - 52.5s |
| Rank - A | Road - Hellfire (Flame x Bloody) | Wear - 0% |Team - N/A | USD - 16,960$ |

It didn't take as long as he thought it would to make it made to the Rolling Plains. Though, to be honest, most of it was Rhaddy, which really was kind of a cheat code. Either way, for now he was in control and really just wanted to get used to his new treks. The plan was to at least attempt to get used to the added speed from the broken speed limiter. Of course, being away from other storm riders was a good idea for such a simple bit of training. Beauty's Mirror seemed like the perfect spot, so that's where he ended up. He had always wanted to go there anyways, well if he ever wanted to clear his mind. That was impossible with Rhadamanthys in there though. Well, whatever, it didn't seem that busy and there was a nice long straightaway next to the water. "I'm sure I'll get the hang of it, Rhaddy. It's only about twenty mph faster." This was according to the gravity child's memories, so it was probably right. Speaking of which, these AT's were really feeling great. "Cmon, Abel, stop procrastinating, if you come close to dying, I'll save ya." Man, that did sound reassuring, but he really couldn't get away with much around Rhaddy.

With that, he finally did what he came there for as his treks revved to life. Just like with Rhaddy, there wasn't any hesitation as he accelerated as fast as his AT's were capable off. Quickly he reached his old top speed, but there was still more to give. Abel took a bit of time to reach the new top speed, but eventually did. Now, of course going straight was easy, but he was really just trying to get used to the speed. Just as Rhaddy predicted, it was actually fairly easy. This of course must have been muscle memory of his body doing this before without him. It did feel a little weird to think of it that way, but it was the truth. Either way, he slowed back down and did the same thing a few more times until it was second nature. Abel came to a stop, before riding to the edge of the water and looking down at his own reflection. It was certainly nice not having to see the crosses in his eyes, but the thought was always there. "So, I know what happened to you now, well to us, though I'm clearly not you. I just don't get how you aren't mad, Rhaddy. You could have died, many times, before I even showed up. Are you really happy about our situation?" Jeez, was it the water making him ask such big questions? Perhaps he already knew these questions, but he never asked directly. "Figured you'd ask these annoying questions sooner. I really don't care about the past, what's the point? You can't say that a little suffering didn't have its benefits. Of course I'm ******** happy, Abby, I am back, complete, and with a nice version of me that lets me get away with a lot."

As usual, these things seemed easy for Rhaddy to answer and it really didn't help much. "That sounds about right, I guess we should just figure out what to do next. Though, knowing you, you already have some terrible idea." All he got in return was a chuckle from Rhadamanthys and a few odd looks from passerby's who thought he was crazy, talking to himself. Not that it bothered him much, he always felt a little crazy having Rhaddy in his mind. Before another thought, his phone buzzed as he received a text. Removing his phone from his pocket, he looked at it for a moment, before carefully cleaning it off in the water, being careful not to ruin the phone further. Once he was done, he read Rain's text and chuckled slightly, before replying.

Text
To Rain: That Rhaddy sure knows how to rile you up. I think we might just take you up on that offer, unless we find a comfortable cardboard box. Anyways, I'm in the Rolling Plains, I can visit if you want, but you can understand why I don't like hospitals. Doubt I'd want to go inside, any ideas?

OOC:

Tricks Used

Inventory

Air Tracks: Eternal Hellfire
- A pair of A-Rank Custom AT's fitted with the Eternal Hellfire Sub Regalia. Even so, the colour scheme is pretty simplistic with the boots primary colour being black and all the trim blood red. The wheels are the colour of flames, red. Upon activation of the Sub Regalia, the wheels glow from the heat created by the ignition system.
- A-Rank
- Sub Regalia: Eternal Hellfire [ Core ]
- Broken Speed Limiter
- TUs: 5 ACC | 0 STR | 0 STA | 0 JMP

Wallet
- $16,960 USD's, ID, Passport, etc.

Multinational Technology Company Brand Cell Phone
- READ Enabled, The latest cellphone from a well known multinational corporation.

Small Pocket Knife
- Just in case.

Black Messenger Bag
- An over the shoulder bag that carries everything he needs when out and about.

Word Tracker

Total Word Count - 708

N7-Ame

Quote:

Quote:

Crush Crush

Demonic Businessman

18,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Crush Crush

Demonic Businessman

18,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:07 am
User Image
Abel Maxwell

| R.E.A.D. - 358 (363) | Acceleration - 195 (200) | Strength - 73 | Stamina - 58 | Jump - 32 | Air Time - 52.5s |
| Rank - A | Road - Hellfire (Flame x Bloody) | Wear - 0% |Team - N/A | USD - 16,960$ |

It seemed that most of the time Rhaddy replied to a text, he was always having to clarify things. The guy was troublesome, even to the person sharing a body with him, it felt like they'd never see eye to eye. They had come to a few agreements over the last year, so it was a bit better, but still frustrating for Abel. Things had definitely changed a lot for him, but even through all of that, the idea of going back was never on his mind. Of course, it was hard to not think of what Rhadamanthys had been through, before he even came into existence. The body was his own, though he only knew through Rhaddy's memories. Would he always be so unwilling to talk about it? Damn, this reflection in the water stuff was making him reflect, what a pain. He broke the surface of the water, distorting the reflection with his hand as he grinned slightly. "No matter what happens, Rhaddy, we're both in this together. Even if I'm all you have left." Just like before, the looks and whispers of people walking by were obviously going to happen. "Heh, you're such a dumb a**. You don't have to say something so obvious. As for what to do next, isn't it clear? We cause trouble." Yeah, there was no way that simple answer was the full truth. It wasn't wrong or anything, it just lacked a ton of detail.

Abel stood back up normally as he let out a bit of a sigh. There was never a dull moment, but Rhaddy withholding information was always quite stressful. His attention went back to his phone as Rain had texted him back. Even he was a little annoyed with the reply as the suggestions didn't really sit well with him. "How am I supposed to answer this without her thinking I don't want to visit?" This was troublesome, he did want to visit her, but going through the front door just wasn't something he was willing to do. "Stop being such a girl, Abel. Tell Mechabitch what you're gonna do, and if she doesn't like it, tough." This stuff really did seem to come naturally to Rhaddy, but Abel wouldn't actually use the exact words. "She is your friend too." Abel got in the last word, before replying to the text. Placing the cell back into his pocket, he began riding again, toward the hospital.

Text
To Rain: I'm happy for you, I really am. The fact that the hospital is built well isn't the issue here. It's not all fun and games, Rain. I'm not going anywhere near the hospital without my AT's on, ready to strike. I'll be on the roof waiting. Think of it as rehab, if you can get that far, clearly you've gotten used to them.

[Exit]

OOC:

Tricks Used

Inventory

Air Tracks: Eternal Hellfire
- A pair of A-Rank Custom AT's fitted with the Eternal Hellfire Sub Regalia. Even so, the colour scheme is pretty simplistic with the boots primary colour being black and all the trim blood red. The wheels are the colour of flames, red. Upon activation of the Sub Regalia, the wheels glow from the heat created by the ignition system.
- A-Rank
- Sub Regalia: Eternal Hellfire [ Core ]
- Broken Speed Limiter
- TUs: 5 ACC | 0 STR | 0 STA | 0 JMP

Wallet
- $16,960 USD's, ID, Passport, etc.

Multinational Technology Company Brand Cell Phone
- READ Enabled, The latest cellphone from a well known multinational corporation.

Small Pocket Knife
- Just in case.

Black Messenger Bag
- An over the shoulder bag that carries everything he needs when out and about.

Word Tracker

Total Word Count - 1180

N7-Ame

Quote:

Quote:

[The Archives] Recycling Bin

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items