Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
{ PUT YOUR CHARACTERS IN THE TCG } POST HERE! SEE PAGE 6 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

CHARACTER TCG BOOSTER PACK VOL 1
The annual HalloweenTown Trading Card Game Tournament is rolling in, and that means NEW booster packs, new cards, and the grand title of the KING OF CARD GAMES*
*OOC prizes such as premades, rp opportunities, rp points, custom art, minipets and even fantastic Gaia item prizes also included! * MORE TBA

gaia_crown [ Want to play your character in the TCG?
- You'll get a copy of the character you put in in your deck (if you wish!)
- You can enter a max of THREE characters regardless of faction! I guess some know-it-all got a hold of some basic information on Deus but it's nothing to worry about it's just a fictional children's card game.
- A note that by putting your character in the deck, anyone else, if they get lucky in a booster pack, can also obtain this card! Hooray!
- Please follow the instructions below on how to order a card!

STEP 1: PICKING THE CARD ART

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

gaia_crown [ Please DO use ]: (ANY OPTION BELOW IS OKAY)
- Existing official art of your character
- Clean fanart of your character larger than 500x500 pixels in size with a coloured background HALF OR FULL BODY
- Clean fanart of your character larger than 500x500 pixels in size with a TRANSPARENT background HALF OR FULL BODY
- You CAN use natural form art of your character (where applicable) that is fine. (Or Alt art, or Invoked art...)

gaia_crown [ Please DO NOT use ]:

- Images smaller than 500x500 pixels in size
- Raw, uncleaned sketches such as this
- Images with a white background (again, make it TRANSPARENT OR COLOURED BG
- A group picture where there's more than one person (not your character) in the art. (Unless you personally crop them and it is still 500x500 pixels).
- A GIANT HEADSHOT. HALF OR FULL BODY PLEASE WE DON'T JUST WANT TO SEE A FACE OF YOUR CHARACTER.

gaia_crown [ When providing art ]:
- Please give us OPTIONS with the top to bottom being preferred to least preferred if possible, including the official art in whatever ranking order. This is because sometimes the images are just unuseable.
- We will try our best to give you your priority!

STEP 2: PICKING THE CARD TYPE

- Your card can have one of four types:
gaia_spoons [ Attack ]
gaia_diamond [ Defense ]
emotion_bigheart [ Heal ]
gaia_star [ Luck ]
- Pick ONE type. It doesn't matter what you pick, this is entirely up to you and how you ICly think the character would fit in!

STEP 3: PICKING THE CARD STATS

- Card stats are very important in this game, though there is a bit of RNG involved. We don't quite want to spoil the surprise, so we're making you distribute stats before revealing mechanics to prevent some creative cheating. Stat distribution is mostly divided into their growth stage (see below):

gaia_crown [ Stage 1 ] If your character is stage 1 (INCLUDING HORSEMEN), they get 15 stats TOTAL to distribute into ATTACK, DEFENSE, HEALS, AND LUCK however they want through the four stats. You can pick however you think is icly applicable to your character.
- Stage 1 chars default have 5 HP
- The MAX YOU CAN PUT INTO ANY INDIVIDUAL STAT IS 6 (Ie: 6 in attack is capped, put the rest in other stats)

EXAMPLE: I put 6 in attack, 4 in defense, 1 in heals, 4in luck = 6+4+1+4 = exclaim 15 STATS TOTAL exclaim

gaia_crown [ Stage 2 ] If your character is stage 2 (STAGE 2 HORSEMEN SKIP TO STAGE 3), they get 20 stats TOTAL to distribute into ATTACK, DEFENSE, HEALS, AND LUCK however they want through the four stats. You can pick however you think is icly applicable to your character.
- Stage 2 chars default have 10 HP
- The MAX YOU CAN PUT INTO ANY INDIVIDUAL STAT IS 8 (Ie: 8 in attack is capped, put the rest in other stats)

EXAMPLE: I put 8 in attack, 8 in defense, 4 in heals, 0 in luck = 8+8+4+0= exclaim 20 STATS TOTAL exclaim

gaia_crown [ Stage 3 ] If your character is stage 3 (INCLUDING STAGE 2 HORSEMEN), they get 25 stats TOTAL to distribute into ATTACK, DEFENSE, HEALS, AND LUCK however they want through the four stats. You can pick however you think is icly applicable to your character.
- Stage 3 chars default have 15 HP
- The MAX YOU CAN PUT INTO ANY INDIVIDUAL STAT IS 10 (Ie: 10 in attack is capped, put the rest in other stats)

EXAMPLE: I put 8 in attack, 8 in defense, 8 in heals, 7 in luck = 10+8+1+6= exclaim 25 STATS TOTAL exclaim

gaia_crown [ Stage 3+ (Alumni, Hunters, etc) ] Stage 3+ characters are alumni characters, or any final stage Horseman OR Hunter that has accumulated over 150 RP points during their FINAL STAGE ONLY. They could have spent it on other items/artifacts/whatever that is fine, but they need to have accumulated that amount at some point during FINAL STAGE.
- Their label on the card is still stage 3.
- If your character is stage 3+, they get 25 stats TOTAL to distribute into ATTACK, DEFENSE, HEALS, AND LUCK however they want through the four stats. You can pick however you think is icly applicable to your character.
- The MAX YOU CAN PUT INTO ANY INDIVIDUAL STAT IS 10 (Ie: 10 in attack is capped, put the rest in other stats)
- EXAMPLE: I put 10 in attack, 6 in defense, 4 in heals, 0 in luck = 10+6+4+0= exclaim 20 STATS TOTAL exclaim
- Stage 3+ chars default have 15 HP [ and a special ability ]
- [ Special Ability ] - WHEN POSTING CARD CERT INFO IF YOUR CHAR IS STAGE 3+], roll 1d6. If you forgot to roll DO NOT DELETE YOUR POST if you forget to roll, reroll again. DO NOT EVER DELETE FOR REROLLS. Copy and paste the ability you get by matching it up.

1: [ Special Ability ]: When this card hits successfully for the first time, your opponent must discard two cards their next turn. This effect happens once per game.
2: [ Special Ability ]: If your card type is the same type as your opponents, decrease all their stats by one point as long as this card is in play.
3: [ Special Ability ]: Once per game of your choice, draw two extra cards. Take an extra post/turn to roll the two extra cards you drew. They can be used your next turn.
4: [ Special Ability ]: Once per game, take an extra turn/post to roll a 6-sided dice. If it is even the opponent cannot evolve any cards the next turn.
5: [ Special Ability ]: Once per game, take an extra turn/post to roll a 6-sided dice. If it is even the cannot use artifact cards their next turn.
6: [ Special Ability ]: Once per game, you may reroll your attack. Use an extra post to reroll.

STEP 4: NAME AND DESCRIPTION

- Please keep the description under 30 words however you want to describe your character (NOTE FOR STAGE 3+ THEY DO NOT HAVE ONE, ABILITY CARDS REPLACE THIS).
- For their name, use first name only.

STEP 5: NUMBER CLAIMING

This is a default action our card certists will do. Your number is determined by what order you pose. If you cross out 1- 20 for NPC cards, then the first post here would be card number 21, etc. This number CANNOT change

STEP 6: ENJOY AND HAVE FUN! GOOD LUCK ON THE TOURNAMENT AND MAY THE BEST DUELIST WIN:

Prizes! Minipets! Character art! Premades! So many choices!
- All duelists will be eligible for premade characters done by a plethora of lovely artists!
- Yes, dueling is also the easiest way to get RP points ever.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:35 pm
ONE CARD PER POST PLEASE. THIS IS FOR NUMBER CLAIMING PURPOSES.

"SIGNUPS" FOR YOUR CHARACTER TO BE IN THIS TCG END FEB 1ST @ 11:59 PM PST.

YOU CAN POST A MAX OF 3 CHARACTERS FOR CARDS (STAGE 1 AND 2 CHARACTERS ARE NOW UNLIMITED)

[color=orange][b][size=16]CERT MY CARD![/b][/size][/color]

[b]CHARACTER JOURNAL HERE:[/b] For crosschecking sake!

[b]LINKS TO ART PREFERRED:[/b] Please don't use photobucket..nobody knows how to grab images from those. Use a site like [url=http://imgur.com/]imgur[/url] or tumblr instead. OR EVEN DEVIANTART. NOBODY JUDGES (except photobucket...)
- Please post AT LEAST TWO LINKS. One of them MUST be your character's OFFICIAL ART. Post from top
to down your priority (top being no 1).

[b]CHARACTER STAGE:[/b] Stage 2 horsemen are considered "Stage 3, or stage 3 plus, see above for which one you are appliable for). Otherwise it goes Stage 1 , stage 2, stage 3, stage 3+
If your character is stage 3+ and you ******** up, just edit this post to "IGNORE ME" and repost.

[b]CARD TYPE[/b] PICK ATTACK, DEFENSE, HEALS, OR LUCK. If you don't specify, we will randomly pick.

[b]CARD STATS:[/b] (SEE ABOVE FOR HOW TO STATS)
Stage 1: 15 stats total (MAX OF 6 IN ONE STAT)
Stage 2: 20 stats total (MAX OF 8 IN ONE STAT)
Stage 3: 25 stats total (MAX OF 10 IN ONE STAT)
Stage 3+: 25 stats total (MAX OF 10 IN ONE STAT)

[b]CHARACTER NAME AND DESCRIPTION:[/b] Max 30 words description/ 50 characters. Name max 10 characters I'm looking at you Tig.

[b]NUMBER CLAIMING:[/b] If you are good at math, take a look at the post above you's number, and add +1. This will be easier for the card certists to see. If you are the first post, you are number 22, if you are the post below 22 you are 23, etc.

:!: I AGREE BY POSTING THIS MY CHARACTER'S ART WILL BE CERTED ON A CARD AND USED IN THIS FREE IC ONLY TOURNAMENT :!: FULL RIGHTS TO THE CHARACTER THEMSELVES AND THEIR ART/FANART INVOLVED ARE STILL MINE.

exclaim SECOND DISCLAIMER: All cards used in this event are for the purpose of the IC TCG ONLY. They will never be distributed anywhere else for any monetary purposes and full credit to the artists and full rights to the art go to the original owners.

Miliardo Kason

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:38 pm
CERT MY CARD!

CHARACTER JOURNAL HERE: Gale Gentry

LINKS TO ART PREFERRED: official art + secondary art

CHARACTER STAGE: 3+
( [ Special Ability ]: If your card type is the same type as your opponents, decrease all their stats by one point as long as this card is in play. )

CARD TYPE: Attack

CARD STATS: 15 HP / 25 stat points
Attack - 10
Defense - 7
Heal - 6
Luck - 2

CHARACTER NAME AND DESCRIPTION: Gale / Not a dwarf. (sp ability)

NUMBER CLAIMING: 22

exclaim I AGREE BY POSTING THIS MY CHARACTER'S ART WILL BE CERTED ON A CARD AND USED IN THIS TOURNAMENT exclaim FULL RIGHTS TO THE CHARACTER THEMSELVES ARE STILL MINE.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:50 pm
CERT MY CARD!

CHARACTER JOURNAL HERE: it helps to link his journal doesn't it

LINKS TO ART PREFERRED: JD official Y2 Art

CHARACTER STAGE: Stage 2

CARD TYPE LUCK

CARD STATS:
Stage 2: 20 stats total (MAX OF 8 IN ONE STAT)

Att 5
Def 2
Heals 5
Luck 8

CHARACTER NAME AND DESCRIPTION: Max 30 words description/ 50 characters. Name max 10 characters I'm looking at you Tig.

DangerZone (its 10 chars shhh)

Welcome to the danger zone.

NUMBER CLAIMING: 23 but also 69

exclaim I AGREE BY POSTING THIS MY CHARACTER'S ART WILL BE CERTED ON A CARD AND USED IN THIS TOURNAMENT exclaim FULL RIGHTS TO THE CHARACTER THEMSELVES ARE STILL MINE.

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:23 pm
CERT MY CARD!

CHARACTER JOURNAL HERE: For crosschecking sake!

LINKS TO ART PREFERRED: [official]

CHARACTER STAGE: 2

CARD TYPE Luck

CARD STATS:
Attack: 5
Defense: 5
Heal: 5
Luck: 5

CHARACTER NAME AND DESCRIPTION: Danirate/ He is vain in personality yet enrolled to find what he might learn from a particular academy.

NUMBER CLAIMING: 24

exclaim I AGREE BY POSTING THIS MY CHARACTER'S ART WILL BE CERTED ON A CARD AND USED IN THIS FREE IC ONLY TOURNAMENT exclaim FULL RIGHTS TO THE CHARACTER THEMSELVES AND THEIR ART/FANART INVOLVED ARE STILL MINE.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:24 pm
CERT MY CARD!

CHARACTER JOURNAL HERE: For crosschecking sake!

LINKS TO ART PREFERRED: [official]

CHARACTER STAGE: 2

CARD TYPE Luck

CARD STATS:
Attack: 5
Defense: 5
Heal: 5
Luck: 5

CHARACTER NAME AND DESCRIPTION: Alpinely/ Wide grins are very usual for her and she finds much as being spooktacular.

NUMBER CLAIMING: 25

exclaim I AGREE BY POSTING THIS MY CHARACTER'S ART WILL BE CERTED ON A CARD AND USED IN THIS FREE IC ONLY TOURNAMENT exclaim FULL RIGHTS TO THE CHARACTER THEMSELVES AND THEIR ART/FANART INVOLVED ARE STILL MINE.

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

ATh e a r t

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:24 pm
CERT MY CARD!

CHARACTER JOURNAL HERE: Fia

LINKS TO ART PREFERRED: SORRY I ONLY HAS HER OFFICIAL ART THAT IS BIG ENOUGH ;__;

CHARACTER STAGE: Stage 1

CARD TYPE Attack

CARD STATS: (SEE ABOVE FOR HOW TO STATS)
Stage 1: 6 Attack, 2 Def, 3 Heal, 4 Luck

CHARACTER NAME AND DESCRIPTION: Fia - Don't touch me. Please? I'll kick your ---

NUMBER CLAIMING: 26 ouo

kuropeco rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:42 pm
[ rolling for Gale's Stage 3+ CUZ I FORGOT ]  

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Chishire

Anxious Trash

15,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:54 pm
CERT MY CARD!

CHARACTER JOURNAL HERE: [Haze Vix]
LINKS TO ART PREFERRED: [1] | [2 (cert art)]
(transparent provided just encase? - [1] | [2] )

CARD TYPE LUCK

CARD STATS: 5 HP | 15 Stat Points
Attack - 5
Defense - 3
Heal - 1
Luck - 6

CHARACTER NAME AND DESCRIPTION: Haze - There is no great Genius without a touch of Madness

NUMBER CLAIMING: 27

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:54 pm
CERT MY CARD!

CHARACTER JOURNAL HERE: October Flynn

LINKS TO ART PREFERRED: official + secondary

CHARACTER STAGE: 1

CARD TYPE: Luck

CARD STATS: 5 HP / 15 stat points
Attack - 5
Defense - 2
Heal - 3
Luck - 5

CHARACTER NAME AND DESCRIPTION: October / Resident Lazeabout and Umbrella Expert (TM)

NUMBER CLAIMING: 28

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:46 pm
CERT MY CARD!

CHARACTER JOURNAL HERE: Deacon Prevost

LINKS TO ART PREFERRED:
Mob Boss by Liz
Natural Form by Lil
Official Y2 by Ravv

CARD TYPE: Attack

CARD STATS: 10 HP
Attack - 8
Defense - 5
Heals - 4
Luck - 3

CHARACTER NAME AND DESCRIPTION: Deacon
"I can't hear the voices in my head when I'm dead... Right?"
(Please use the one below instead, if Insanity Boss Mob image isn't acceptable!)
Lazy, demanding and arrogant. You know, those things that cat lovers admire.

NUMBER CLAIMING: 29

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:48 pm
CERT MY CARD!

CHARACTER JOURNAL HERE: Yuki

LINKS TO ART PREFERRED:
Official Y2 by Mitsu
Commission by Peas

CHARACTER STAGE: Stage 3

CARD TYPE: Heals

CARD STATS: 15HP
Attack - 6
Defense - 8
Heals - 9
Luck - 2

CHARACTER NAME AND DESCRIPTION: Yuki
Now with slightly better survival instincts than he had in life. Probably.

NUMBER CLAIMING: 30

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:48 pm
CERT MY CARD!

CHARACTER JOURNAL HERE: Tanvir

LINKS TO ART PREFERRED:
Commission by Peas
Official Y1 by Zoo

CARD TYPE: Defense

CARD STATS: 5HP
Attack - 4
Defense - 5
Heals - 3
Luck - 3

CHARACTER NAME AND DESCRIPTION: Tanvir
Able to projectile vomit acidic bile up to a full fifteen meters!

NUMBER CLAIMING: 31

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:04 am
CERT MY CARD!

CHARACTER JOURNAL HERE: [Raisa]

LINKS TO ART PREFERRED: [1 (cert art)] (I only got one v.v)

CARD TYPE ATTACK

CARD STATS: 5 HP | 15 Stat Points

Attack - 6
Defense - 5
Heal - 2
Luck - 2

CHARACTER NAME AND DESCRIPTION: Raisa - Just an "innocent" little wolf with thorns

NUMBER CLAIMING: 32

Chishire

Anxious Trash

15,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:12 am
CERT MY CARD!

CHARACTER JOURNAL HERE: omg all these links on Meropes journal are broke fffffff

LINKS TO ART PREFERRED:
pretty sure the bg is transparent...
Official Y2 Art

CARD TYPE Luck

CARD STATS:
      HP: 10/10

Attack: 4
      Defense: 6
      Heal: 6
      Luck: 4

CHARACTER NAME AND DESCRIPTION:

Merope
      Neither a dragon nor sea-serpent, but of the Lost-Fathoms Leviathan clan.

NUMBER CLAIMING: #33

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff