Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Breeding Thickets
Nerp / Fitzy / Sarei October Breedings - Note: Page 1 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:14 pm
Fitzy / Nerp / Sarei October Breedings!
Stole this from last month Fitz

- - - - -
STARTS: Oct 23rd - 11:59pm PST
ENDS: Sunday, Oct 25 - 5:00pm PST
- - - - -

----------------------------------------------------------

>>> SLOTS: <<<

• Edited -- 2 Nerp Slots, more to come WHO NOES biggrin

• Unedit -- 2 Fitz Slots, 1 Sareibear Slot
    You may enter pairs that have edits, but the children will have NO EDITS. Stuff from trading post and template mixing is still fine.

• CC's -- 1 Fitz Slot, 1 Nerp slot, 1 Sareibear slot

**These are NOT Twisted Tunnel Breedings**

PLEASE READ.
All of the unedit slots will be entirely unedited.
That is: all parts of each pony will be made up of store templates and will not have any customized edits.
You may enter a pair that has edits, but keep in mind that means that the kids will be translated to templates that come closest to what the parents have, while staying within current rules.
(Ie: A custom winged-wind, will pass down one of the templated styles of wings, whichever I think matches it closest.
A custom drawn unicorn tail will get you the regular templated unedited unicorn tail.
A wolf or cat tail will get translated into a cerynei, kirin or unicorn tail, whichever is closest.
(You will NOT get parts of any of the skinwalker templates in place of pelts or tails. The ONLY time the Skinwalker Pelts are to be used is when there is new skinwalkers.)

We do have templated paws and claws, so those will get passed down if the parents possess them. (ie: Harpies, however Harpy accessories are not templated, so those for example will get translated into the closest Trading Post items)
So the only possible mutations to get passed along in these unedited breedings will be paws or claws, as that is the only mutation we have templated due to their prevalence (and use in other breeds). If your unicorn has 3 horns, they're still only going to get 1 unicorn horn as we do not have any 'sub' unicorn horns that would portray such a trait.

EXAMPLE BREEDING: If Erato here, could breed with a clone of himself. (hey, some people are that narcissistic, ok?)

The kids would get one of these wings (probably Dove or Eagle), a Unicorn Tail, this Regular Hippogryph Mane, forefeet and beak (and maybe the feather fetlocks), and catwalker backfeet since those are what he has (without the extra fur fetlocks).

>>>THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND AT ALL TIMES!!<<<

• While I would LOVE it if you used my provided form, I am not going to hold you to it, if you have another one ready, you may use that one instead. BUT make sure you have all the categories that your pair qualifies for in your form, because if they are not present then they will be assumed to not qualify.
    • Be careful not to enter the same pair two times! Communicate with owners of your Soq's breeding partner before posting a form.
    • Be careful that the form you are entering is not an third entry for owner of your Soq's breeding partner. I will not disqualify you for this but your form will be removed from list.
    • When entering ancestors in the ''Previous generations'' section in my breedings, you don't need to enter whole family tree just enter those ancestors which you would like to pass some of their traits on to offspring.

>>> RULES <<<

Post certed Soqs -- I like seeing the Soqs without having to click every link so please post the image of the cert (or small sized uncert for those who lack certed Soq at the time)
    Names! -- Please provide full names for both the Soq entered and their owners/co-owners
    Entry line! -- I will adore you if you would fill it out but will not hold it against you if you don't.
    Forms -- Please fill out the form correctly. If I manage to spot something wrong I will point it out and you can repost it
    No editing forms/posts! -- Once I put the couple in the main list I will not be re-reading any of the information put. If you forget to add an uncert, or need to add/change throwback information, then you are free to edit your post for that. [Rule by Mindsend]
    Mistakes? -- If you need to fix something (be it by my request or your own) post it in thread that you are voiding your first entry to fix a mistake and that you’ll be reposting, so I can edit the list accordingly.
    A Reminder That:Each person can be involved in no more than two pairs in each raffle, and only win two slots per month.
    One person MAY now enter both of the couples they are involved with themselves if they need to, but make CERTAIN that couples are not posted twice. Work out ahead of time with your breeding partners who will be responsible for entering in a pair. If they are entered twice, they will be disqualified from that raffle. Furthermore, you must have basket rights to the breeding (and therefore also own or co-own one of the parents) in order to post the breeding. No Proxying.
    If you do not have breeding rights to a soquili you co-own, then it does not count towards your two-couple limit, but you may NOT receive a basket from that breeding in any way, shape, or form.
    You may only win two breedings per month total (CC or raffled breeding slots. Bribes do not count). If someone wins a breeding raffle slot, then they may only enter one couple for the remainder of the month's raffles.

>>> ENTRY FORM <<<

[quote="Mothername x Fathername"][b]Is it ok to livestream the breeding?:[/b] (If you say yes, it's possible you -- and other viewers -- will be able to see the adult stages ahead of time. Say no if you'd prefer they be kept a surprise.)
[color=white]---[/color][b]If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?:[/b]

[b]Unedited?:[/b] Yes/No (If yes, the couple will be put on the Unedited list, if no they will be put on the edited list.)

Entry Code:
[code]Mothername (owners) x Fathername (owners)

[b]Mother:[/b]
[img]CERT[/img]
[url=]UNCERT[/url] (optional: [url=]Nekkid[/url] | [url=]Markings[/url] | [url=]Feral[/url] (purewalker only) )
[b]pregnant stage:[/b] [url=]I have one already[/url] / I want one / No thanks

[b]Father:[/b]
[img]CERT[/img]
[url=]UNCERT[/url] (optional: [url=]Nekkid[/url] | [url=]Markings[/url] | [url=]Feral[/url] (purewalker only) )

[b]Co Ownership?:[/b] (List who isn't getting baskets, AND link to the co-ownership agreement)
[b]Teepees:[/b] (While this is not mandatory it would make our lives easier if you were able to post links to the teepees of the owners for easy stat checking later on.)

[b]Link to Breeding Agreement:[/b] [url=LINK][ X ][/url]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Lifemate?:[/b] Yes/No

[b]RP Approved?:[/b] Yes/No

[b]Low Luck?:[/b] Yes/No

[spoiler][list=1]
[*] list of attempts
[/list][/spoiler]

[b]Same Breed Variants:[/b] (Allows colorists to use templated wings/tails/horns other than the ones the parents have.)
[color=white]---[/color][b]Templates to Avoid:[/b] (If there are breed templates you'd like to avoid, post here. PLEASE NOTE: ONLY LIST TRAITS THE PARENTS THEMSELVES DO NOT HAVE.)

[b]Throwbacks?:[/b] (Saying yes gives the colorist a bit more freedom in the breeding. Throwbacks can come from previous generations from the parents, this mean grandparents/etc. For 1st gens this would mean mystery traits. NOTE: Just because you say yes doesn't mean you'll get throwback traits. It only gives the colorist the OK to play around. Nothing more. You also don't get to choose which throwback traits are picked.)
[color=white]---[/color][b]Link to previous Generations:[/b] (If said Yes to Throwbacks please link to all parents (and grandparents/etc) NOTE: LINKS ONLY. NO IMG TAGGING)[/quote]

>>> MODIFIERS <<<

Bald Ponies
If you have a bald parent or both parents are bald, their offspring will get hair with a random style thrown into the mix. If you would rather just have a bald kid, please add the following to your form.

[size=18][color=red][b]I Have a Bald Pony and DON'T want random hair mixed in![/b][/color][/size]

Scarred Ponies
If you have a parent with scars, they won't be added to the offspring (assuming they're recognized as scars, as some may be misinterpreted as markings). If you want your kids to have scars like their parents do, please add the following to your form.

[size=18][color=red][b]These kids can be rough and tumble like their parents (Scarred Parent)[/b][/color][/size]

Battle Damage
If you have a parent with broken horns, battered wings, tattered feathers and membranes, and so forth, their kids will have a chance of getting them unless you post the following form. If your soquili has custom wings/horns/tails/etc. that are broken off or incomplete due to damage, the children will have the chance to have complete wings/horns/tails/etc. in the perceived 'pre-damaged' style of the parents.

[size=18][color=red][b]Let the children not carry the sins of the parents (Undamaged Wings/horns/tails/etc)[/b][/color][/size]

Human Clothing
Soquili with human clothing -- such as pants, tight skirts, and most shirts -- will be ponified and made into capes, arm/leg warmers, blankets, and additional accessories, even if both parents are fully dressed in human clothing UNLESS you add this to your form.

[size=18][color=blue][b]I want my clothed ponies kids to have a chance at clothes!![/b][/color][/size]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Even pants/skirts?[/b]: Y/N

Bearded Ponies
While we have no issues with facial hair, if you don't fill this out we'll likely be a little more hesitant of adding it to even the sons. Please note: facial hair is NOT 'fluffy fur'. Examples: Facial Hair vs. Fluffy Fur

[size=18][color=brown][b]FACIAL HAIR[/b][/color][/size]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Do you want the facial hair to be passed on[/b]: Y/N
[color=white]---[/color][b]Just on Males? (If you say no, there's a chance of a bearded chick)[/b]: Y/N
[color=white]---[/color][b]I love Fluffy fur. Do you? 83[/b]: (facial hair can be turned into fluff instead!)

Personality/Heritage/Roleplay
Personality/Plot Form: This is totally optional and will only give us stuff to play with IF we feel like it. This is not a personality-based breeding, and the offspring will thus not gain edits if the parents are unedited (though templated items may be added if we see fit) unless we roll a throwback or variant.

[b]Short Summary of their plotline:[/b]

[b]What are their parents' personalities?[/b]
[i]Mother:[/i]
[i]Father:[/i]

[b]Do the parents have professions?[/b]
[i]Mother:[/i]
[i]Father:[/i]

[b]Link to RP(s) where something happens of importance:[/b] (please post a summary if able)

[b]What are their family dynamics?[/b] (Who will be raising them and how, do they spend time with their grandparents, what friends of the family will they be raised around, etc.) PLEASE link to people mentioned here/members who will be spending time with them on a positive note/gifting them, as how they shape up involves them as well.

[b]Traditions:[/b]
[b]Herd/Family Culture:[/b]
[b]Religious Beliefs:[/b]

If you're going to mention Soquili that are not the parents/posted throwback relatives, use the following form.
[b]List of Connected Soquili[/b]
[list]
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Relation here
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Relation here
[/list]

If you want an open spot to type generic things that'd help us figure out what variations to do (rituals, gifts they'd be given at a young age or when they come of age (aka become adults), etc.)
[b]Additional Info:[/b]

Skinwalker Form Addition
THIS IS OPTIONAL; however, if you have a purewalker couple, some will not CC you unless you fill out this form.

[size=18][color=olive][b]~*~ I want my Skinwalker pairing to have a chance to be CCed! ~*~[/b][/color][/size]

-------QUESTIONNAIRE------
[size=9]It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. We WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.[/size]

[spoiler][b]Question:[i] If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with [u]insists[/u] on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?[/i]
Answer:[/b]

[b]Question:[i] Do skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?[/i]

[b]Question:[i] If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.[/i]

[b]Question:[i] Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?[/i]

[b]Question:[i] Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups? [/i]

[b]Question:[i] In your own words, please explain the nature of skinwalkers.[/i]
[/spoiler]

exclaim REMINDERS!!

Since rules change periodically when the need arises, please make sure you are up to date on everything listed here. THIS IS A NEW BREEDING RULES INFO THREAD!!
Failure to do so will result in disqualification. I am not obligated to inform you if you have broken a rule.

BREEDING AND PERMISSIONS REMINDER

It has been required for both owners to post permission for the breeding in the MATES AND PERMISSION THREAD prior to the close of the raffle in order to be eligible for raffles now, so hopefully everyone has gotten the idea. However, just as a reminder:

UNLESS BOTH PARTIES HAVE POSTED PERMISSION IN THE PERMISSION THREAD (not this one, but the permission thread) BY THE TIME THE RAFFLE CLOSES, THEY ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE RAFFLE AND WILL BE REMOVED. This also includes co-owners; if you co-own a soquili and your agreement involves agreeing on mates or breeding, BOTH co-owners have to have posted permission.

CO-OWNERSHIP REMINDER

If one of the co-owners of a horse in a pairing is NOT getting baskets from the breeding, please put the co-ownership agreement link in the form in the appropriate place and say who does or does not have breeding rights. We will assume that any pairing submitted without a form counts the breeding toward ALL co-owners. If it's not in the co-ownership agreement, the co-owner forfeiting will need to post here saying as much.

Remember guys if a owner has no rights to this breeding it MEANS NO RIGHTS. Aka, you cannot gift nor co own a basket with the person with no rights, Ala the new rules instated.

Other

Major mistakes that are spotted after winners have been rolled, such as triple-entries into the breeding raffle or lack of permission can result in a nullification of the win. It is in your best interest to spot these ahead of time so that they can be corrected, or extraneous pairs removed instead of nullifying all of your chances.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:21 pm
List Post

Edited List

1. Aranea (CitrusCupcake) x Enyalius (Devil NightShade) (LL)
  2. Keelah / -Moomoolattecha- xValerius / SwordOfTheDarkOnes
  3. Ayita (Malhith) x Yggdrasil (LOLTERNATIVE & Theidren)
  4. Foxglove Boneblossom (LOLTERNATIVE) x Manannan Mac Lir (Fatal Irony)
  5. Lynae (dolphingurl) x Asher (Death Resurrected)
  6. Arya Stark ( Summer Raaven ) x Yorick ( Summer Raaven )
  7. Resonance ( Kyribird) x Kishi (Infinities)
  8. Nova ( Kyribird) x Dyrim (Kyribird)
    Pg 2
  9. Vervada (Faithofthefallen) x Kaiser Knochen (Lestragne)
  10. Thalatte Cullen (Tiger_kisa699) x Paris Cullen (Tara de Draiocht)
  11. Abilene ( Kyaishi ) x Schizoid ( Ririka )
  12. Sangria ( Kettyn ) x Naraku ( [+Katch+] ) (LL)
  13. Istas Misae (LunarRei_SilverBlood) x Claude (Sweenys_Revenge)
  14. Gogol (.Tortured. .Pumpkin. ) x Legion (Kamiki)
  15. Tsunami ( tefla ) x Jayden ( Syaoran-Puu )
  16. Nibiru (Agneza) x Rafiki Earthstrike (Beejoux)
  17. Tezcacoatl Earthstrike (Beejoux) x B'alam (Agneza)
  18. Isa ( RockerWolfie1616 ) x Wallace ( .Tortured. .Pumpkin. )
  19. Selene (Infinities) x Barachiel (Infinities)
  20. Aguta Gatherer of the Dead (kaliskanny) x Xanatos Serdear (Divena & DivenasMom)
  21. Yei Umeko (Epine de Rose) x Grencia - The Forgotten Face (Epine de Rose)
  22. Tranquility (Epine de Rose) x Solstice (Epine de Rose)
    Pg 3
  23. Li Ronen Xolani (dawns_aura) x Brynden “BloodRaven” Rivers (dawns_aura)
  24. Discordia (II Paradox II ) x Requies Aeterna(o-Elixir-o)
  25. Rajni (o-Elixir-o/Ithiltari) x Alistair (AlexiaSilver)
  26. Fermata Amachi(musicaloner7) x Hroarr Darkbane (Ishtanballa)
  27. Vitaliya ( musicaloner ) x Perth ( -Yasha Alchemist )
  28. Makutu ( Junglerunner ) x Mr.Brason ( Pepzilla ) (LL)
  29. Macha ( Junglerunner ) x Tiercel ( Sosiqui )
  30. Sadira ( mewmew kittykat94) x Taliesin ( Lady Argentum Draconis )
  31. Mystic Lyric ( Lunadriel ) x Rosiotti ( Celestial Requiem )
  32. Sakari Seiko (Huroggmeten) x Ahanu (Shesha Sama)
  33. Umbra (Straight Jacket Girl) x Kamau (Lestragne)
  34. Cheer (Upside.-.Down) x Ahote (The Dawn of Twilight)
  35. Rennigan ( Roniel Targaryen ) x Tsubasa ( Yoko Lorako )
  36. Arachna (Catmagick) x Shadow (Kara Asumie)
    Pg 4
  37. Sabella (Nisshou H) x Torao (Nisshou H)
  38. Shinyun (-Nessus-Euenos-) x Belial (`raze)
  39. Kawaj Ijen (Owned by ~Latonia de la Courtel~) x Raito (DarkenWoodWolf)
  40. Thelchtereia ( FrostyPeaches ) x Tytain ( Fea Line )
  41. Baba Yaga (Elf Princess Flannery) x Amani (Mameha Otome)
  42. Laurelin (Tsunake) x Chimalsi (Lady_Ourania)
  43. Ekundayo (Calixita) x Argent (Jinx Creed)
  44. Gullveig (Calixita) x Milo'Koa (StarieMichie)
  45. Aita (Mia Lovasz) x Lorcan Tigera (Caitlyn Hellstorm) (LL)
  46. Nalani (Cheyriddle4) x Uturuncu'Aya (Tara de Draiocht )
  47. Jacqueline (White Neko Chan) x Zopyros Bones (ChaosTheories)
  48. Olive (Rita Zyon) x Merrick (Rita Zyon)
    Pg 5
  49. Alexia Xara ( Natelie ) x Takumi ( Kara Asumie )
  50. Lady Requiem (Sleet Tempest Snape) x Legolas (Sleet Tempest Snape / Niloufer)
  51. Hydro ( XxXPandamoniumXxX ) x Hiruki ( Lunadriel x XxXPandamoniumXxX )
  52. Chosovi (XxXPandamoniumXxX) x Gareth (XBlind-DarknessX)
  53. Sunsinger (Lady Aria Starstone) x Haruk (Astro Zombies`)
  54. Malvolia (Lady Aria Starstone) x Sama'el (Lady Aria Starstone)
  55. Lullaby (Cowboy Peep) x Brooklyn Willow (Pink Pandah Bear)
  56. Vanya Caladwen ( Niyaru Delacroix ) x Caym Quinn Dupre ( Candle Wick Ghost & Niyaru Delacroix)
  57. Zahara ( Niyaru Delacroix ) x Keary Oralee ( Rinial Sisterdragon )
  58. Vanrui (techabyte) x Ananel (Meepfur)
  59. Justice (Meepfur) x Zatarra (Naita)
  60. Quri Pacha (one over three) x Jurou (Nisshou H)
  61. Fiorella (Pollack) x Maral De Luxure (sage_the_vampric_angel)
  62. Thera of Annu (Thalea) x Azrael (Ryuukishin)
  63. Deneb( Lady Argentum Draconis) x Dacian (AislingJuno )
  64. Trielae ( elvyralani) x Kashti (AislingJuno)
    Pg 6
  65. Alucia ( xxx Yuki Bear xxx ) x Vernandi ( Deejaye )
  66. Cassial ( Of The Epidemic ) x Archae'il ( Tirokio )
  67. Irena (cursedandwandering) x Alphonse Nouveau (Astraea Pandora)
  68. Elliot (Natelie) x Azguard (Natelie) (LL)
  69. Nocturne (Sabin Duvert) x Messiah (Naita and DivineSaturn
  70. Ashling (Sabin Duvert) x Breath Taker (Tsunake)
  71. Kaikea (She-Ra of Etheria) x Shadow (Kaya Wolf Moon)
  72. Queen Yrsa Snaerblod (Mewsings of An Angel) x Lafayette (Wasteland Wyvern & Kaya Wolf Moon)
  73. Wicca (Libby Libra) x Bloody Tears of Disillusion (Ovarian Paint)
  74. Niobe (Ovarian Paint) x Domovoi (Novablu)
  75. Amirynth (Amirynth) x Zevron (Amirynth)
  76. Altiu (~Twilight...Angel~) x Grayson Pierce (Marzipanz)
  77. Belle Morte (Death Resurrected)x Kanashimi Te (stormflower) (LL)
  78. Rusalka (Nyhility) x Hip Snake (Demy-Stardust)
  79. Circe (saedusk) x Toltec (saedusk)
    Pg 7
  80. Tairyn Ezbra ( She-Ra of Etheria ) x Brutus ( Darkmoon Dancer )
  81. Kalen'dri (Reeve_Tuesti ) x Zhevra( JetAlmeara ) (LL)
  82. Drifa ( JetAlmeara ) x Bruadair ( JetAlmeara )
  83. Lockes ( belloblossom ) x Calixto Rosario de Papilio ( hanging gallow )
  84. Sealait (Regal Renegade) x Ahotemachk Chittoachak (hanging gallow )
  85. Sonata (Upside.-.Down) x Dirge (Meeki)
  86. Tesni (Of the Epidemic) x Koletis (Parasitic Candii)
  87. Astraea (AstoriaFallen) x Skaalbjorn (Wasteland Wyvern)
  88. Skyrook (Novablu) x Van (Novablu)
  89. Blake ( DemonWingedPoetGirl ) x Pharaoh Atemu (Rein_Carnation )
    Pg 8
  90. Chromaggia (Thalea) x Stroud (Painted Moose)
  91. Dementia (Zee Oddwyn) x Flurian (`Swirly)
  92. Sterenna(Faid Shadowlight) x Edward Vassago (Yumitoko II)
  93. Adela (Faid Shadowlight) x Rockstar (Yumitoko II)
  94. Charlotte (Insane Butterfly) x Devicius (Insane Butterfly / Techabyte) (LL)
  95. Lihi Xiang (LydaLynn) x Nostalion (Pandora Talie)
  96. Vega (one over three) x Xylomid (Zaikt)
  97. Astatine (Marinity) x Grindery (saedusk)
  98. Rhiannon ( spelldancer ) x Ruin ( Miss Cherie )
  99. Vereal (Kirowyn Love) x Dasyn (dolphingurl)
  100. Belia (Cuppa Darkeeling) x Malaki (-MOOMOOLATTECHA-)
    Pg 9
  101. Asphodel (Miss Cherie) x Vencel (Uta)
  102. Minuet (Tirokio) x Ae'ilvainyx (ArashiX & Crimson Ribbon)
  103. Aria's Rhapsody (ArashiX) x Payton (Faux)

Unedited List

1. Delmaria Windrose (Mahogany Sunset) x Ion (Dollfie) (LL)
  2. Paris (Mahogany Sunset) x Charon (Nyx Queen of Darkness)
  3. Ardia (CitrusCupcake) x Sheridan (Shariea)
  4. Cyllene (Phail Ninja) x Xander (Twitchapher the 3rd)
  5. Jetarla Finnis/SwordOfTheDarkOnes x Albert Findancer/ Tygress Dream
    Pg 2
  6. Ellette (Faithofthefallen) x Aryon (-[The Spoof]-)
  7. Feilea ( Kyaishi ) x Soulfire ( Celeanor )
  8. Calamity ( LunaRei_SilverBlood ) x Pachu'a ( Bardess Ookami)
  9. Bondi ( Kitsune Mistress Nyoko & Jellygay ) x Axl ( NovaCracker ) (LL)
  10. Vyrikyr Taerdos (Angelique Delamort) x Lorimer Encantador (Divena & DivenasMom)
  11. Greer (Roarie Desu) x Magellanic (Roarie Desu)
    Pg 3
  12. Lilian (Fea Line) x Saluki (Seruta)
  13. Will-o-th-Wisp 'Wisp' (dawns_aura) x Sikkhar (dawns_aura)
  14. Setareh ( Nyhility ) x Clutch ( Celestial Requiem )
  15. Whisper (Ebonrune) x Soini (Ebonrune)
    Pg 4
  16. Whistle (~Latonia de la Courtel~) x (~Latonia de la Courtel~ and DarkenWoodWolf) (LL)
  17. Diya (Avid_RPer1 cool x Lussurio (Sawaki)
  18. Macchiato (Sawaki) x Torren John (Jinx Creed)
  19. Zhang Yue (Mameha Otome) x Antonio (~Lady Kanna~)
  20. Nightling (Kesmi) x Edrian (Caitlyn Hellstorm)
  21. Kipenzi (Kamiki & Ruler of Everything) x Asar (Cheyriddle4)
  22. Angel (ChaosTheories) x Jarn Ragnarok (Vistada)
  23. Rain Curl ( Rita Zyon ) x Ardin ( Lunarflowermaiden )(LL)
    Pg 5
  24. Ashoka ( sage_the_vampric_angel) x Alauddin ( Pollack)
  25. Marinette Ge Rouge(Rhyleigh) x Fiachra(Lunarflowermaiden)
  26. Gwathrandir (Nyx Queen of Darkness) x Knochen (Nyx Queen of Darkness)
    Pg 6
  27. Boadicea (Amirynth) x Kaneonuskatew (pippi18848 )
    Pg 7
  28. Killashandra Ree ( Kettyn ) x Boone ( Summer Raaven )
  29. ZuZu (StarieMichie) x Rockin' Blues (Katjive/honeyed cuppycake) (LL)
  30. Amadahy (AstoriaFallen) x Demetrius (Master Wild Mage)
  31. Delia (Kamiki x Chibi Hige) x Sirius (Kamiki x Chibi Hige)
    Pg 8
  32. Takoda (Revel1984) x Broderick (Painted Moose)
  33. Yuuka ( Kyrieko ) x Taith ( mistalina13 )
  34. Jinan ( mistalina13 ) x Stormchaser ( Kamiki )
  35. Jazivera (Mia Lovasz) x Scout (Kesmi)
    Pg 9
  36. Psyche (Uta) x Constantine (Uta)

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:38 am
Delmaria Windrose x Ion
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Yes

Unedited?: Yes

Entry Code:
Delmaria Windrose (Mahogany Sunset) x Ion (Dollfie)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I want one

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: N/A
Teepees: Maho | Dollfie

Link to Breeding Agreement: [ X ]
---Lifemate?: No

RP Approved?: No

Low Luck?: YES

Same Breed Variants: Yes
---Templates to Avoid: Orca templates, female leg up pose, gliding fins, Cerynei sturdy-footed hooves/fetlocks

Throwbacks?: Yes
---Link to previous Generations: Delmaria: Destati x Compass Rose (Del is the product of a rogue wishing star). Mock ancestors: Oathkeeper x Athosia | Teyla Emmagan x Zakaili | Rosedust x Malikai

Paris x Charon
These kids can be rough and tumble like their parents (Scarred Parent)

Entry Code:
Paris (Mahogany Sunset) x Charon (Nyx Queen of Darkness)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid | Feral )
pregnant stage: I want one (she may have one out there, but I don't have it and I would like one, please <3 )

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Maho | Nyx

Low Luck?: No

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid: Deviltail 1, ramhorns on female (Adore them on males), and wingstyle 2. Leg up pose female. Long mane/tail styles (1 & 2, male & female). Knots style w/anything.

Throwbacks?: No
---Link to previous Generations: N/A

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:59 am
VOIDING THIS COUPLE

Andromeda's Nocturne x Stardust

Entry Code:
Andromeda's Nocturne (Nyx Queen of Darkness) x Stardust (tefla)

Image of mother:
User Image [ Uncert ]
Pregnant Stage: I want one.

Image of father:
User Image [ Uncert ]

Co Ownership?: n/a
Teepees:
Nyx
Tefla

---Templates to Avoid: n/a
---Link to previous Generations:
Andromeda's Nocturne
Maternal Side
Sunset's Coda, Echo's Song, Dradneos
Paternal Side
Illarion, Father, Mother

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:16 am
Aranea x Enyalius

Unedited?:No

Entry Code:
Aranea (CitrusCupcake) x Enyalius (Devil NightShade)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I have one already

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Citrus Devil NightShade

---Lifemate?: /No

Low Luck?: Yes

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

(am useless at the list thing, hope it's okay to post them like this XD; )

---Templates to Avoid: Bald

Aranea -
??? x Father

Enyalius-
Mother x Father
Grandmother x Grandfather

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:19 am
Ardia x Sheridan

Entry Code:
Ardia (CitrusCupcake) x Sheridan (Shariea)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I want one (I don't have a preg image of her as an Elder ^_^ )

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: n/a (Sheridan previously was co-owned, but according to this breeding entry here;
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=4&t=8581719#107674575 - rights were transferred solely to Shariea)
Teepees: CitrusCupcake Shariea

---Lifemate?: Yes

---Templates to Avoid: Bald

---Link to previous Generations:N/A

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:23 am
Voided and reposted page 7

FitzRoyal
Amadahy is unedited and astraea is edited

Edit: do I need to repost them? I'm not seeing them on either list.

Amadahy x Demetrius

Oldbie?: No

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT | Markings |
pregnant stage: I would like one if you wouldn't mind.

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: No
Teepees:
AstoriaFallen

Master Wild Mage

Link to Breeding Agreement: Agreement

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid: No flutter antennas.

Throwbacks?: Nope

Prepare for trouble . . .make that double! I want twins or triplets!
Twins?: Yes
Triplets if Applicable?: No

Astraea x Skaalbjorn

Entry Code:
Astraea (AstoriaFallen) x Skaalbjorn (Wasteland Wyvern)

Oldbie?: No
Unedited no

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: Yes please.

Father:
User Image
UNCERT Markings

Co Ownership?: No
Teepees: AstoriaFallen TeePee Wasteland Wyvern Teepee

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants:
---Templates to Avoid: Sturdy Footed with or without fetlocks for Cerynei and any other Kalona tail besides Skaals father.

Skaal Father
Skaal Mother

---Link to previous Generations: No other generations

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:41 am
Cyllene x Xander
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Yep <3

Entry Code:
Cyllene (Phail Ninja) x Xander (Twitchapher the 3rd)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User ImageUNCERT

Co Ownership?: -
Teepees: Phail, Twitch's doesn't have Xander in it

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: Go for it! <3
---Templates to Avoid: -

Throwbacks?: Sure!
[Both gen 1]

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:59 am
Keelah x Valerius
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Sure

Unedited?: No

Entry Code:
Keelah / -Moomoolattecha- xValerius / SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT | Markings

Father:
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid
Teepees: Sword x Moo

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: Sure
---Templates to Avoid: nothing comes to mind

Throwbacks?: no

Jetalra Finnis x Albert Findancer
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Sure

Entry Code:
Jetarla Finnis/SwordOfTheDarkOnes x Albert Findancer/ Tygress Dream

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Sword x Tygress does not have a Teepee

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid: Flat hair templates!

---Link to previous Generations: n/a

Additional Info: For both couples if you do decide to go Twisted Tunnel- please keep these phobia's in mind: Clowns, Spiders and Dolls. Clown-fish however are fine. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:51 am
Please Note: These are NOT Twisted tunnel slots! Also, make sure to include the unedited / edited part of the form so we know which list to add you on.

Thanks!

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:10 am
Mahogany Sunset
tefla
CitrusCupcake
AstoriaFallen
Phail Ninja
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Hi guys,

I made a mistake on the form (bad Fitz stole from the wrong place D8 ). These are not TT breedings so please repost if you want to change couples. If you are happy with the pairs you have entered, no need to repost.

Sorry!
Fitz

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:14 am
Ayita x Yggdrasil
Entry Line: Ayita (Malhith) x Yggdrasil (LOLTERNATIVE & Theidren)

Image of mother:
User Image [Uncert]

Image of father:
User Image [Uncert]

Unedited?: No~
Twins?: No thank you. c:
Low Luck?: Nope~
Lifemate? Yes
Co Ownership?: x (Theidren has no breeding rights)
Teepees: LOLTERNATIVE | Malhith
Throwbacks?: Yes! Go nuts. o vo b
Link to previous Generations: N/A
Link to Breeding Agreement: x

Foxglove Boneblossom x Manannan Mac Lir

Unedited?: No~

Entry Code:
Foxglove Boneblossom (LOLTERNATIVE) x Manannan Mac Lir (Fatal Irony)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT Markings
pregnant stage: I want one~

Father:
User Image
UNCERT Markings

Co Ownership?: Nope~!
Teepees: Lolly's | Fatal's

Twins?: No (optional)

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: Sure~
---Templates to Avoid: Old flutter templates (unless their shading has been updated~) Original & eagle wind templates. Hair templates other than what Foxglove has. Crimped & long braid templates.

Throwbacks?: Sure!
---Link to previous Generations: N/A

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:18 am
Lynae x Asher
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes!
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Yes!

Entry Code:
Lynae (dolphingurl) x Asher (Death Resurrected)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Dolphin

Same Breed Variants: no
---Templates to Avoid: n/a

---Link to previous Generations: n/a

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:26 am
Arya Stark x Yorick

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Sure

Entry Code:
Arya Stark ( Summer Raaven ) x Yorick ( Summer Raaven )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: n/a - both mine!
Teepees: [ X ]

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: Sure!
---Templates to Avoid: n/a - All good!

Throwbacks?: Sure
---Link to previous Generations: n/a - First Gen.

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Kyribird

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:33 am
Resonance x Kishi
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: No
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?:

Entry Code:
Resonance ( Kyribird) x Kishi (Infinities)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Kyr & Infinities

Link to Breeding Agreement: Lifemated on first page archive

RP Approved?: Yes