Meep's Plot Thread, Take 3. Tons of things! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 8:12 pm
Usual disclaimer of 'I tend to be slow and have occasional long gaps in activity' applies, as does that fact that I'm happy to continue old plans/RP if you are interested and kind enough to remind me. <3 You may also look through my journal here and make offers if you see someone who strikes your fancy!

(I shamelessly love breedings and pretty babies.)

Priorities:

User Image
Leader of the Thieves Guild, daughter of the Goddess of Thieves, Yehl is an expert thief with a silver tongue. She actually has little interest in the things she takes, and often discards or gives them away; for her, it's all about the thrill of the act of stealing. Needs interaction! Things to steal, possibly something to get caught stealing, situations to charm her way out of, etc. Maybe an apprentice, or even a dashing fellow thief to fall for? (Needs a Brynjolf. ;D)

User Image
Abala is a thief (and member of the Thieves Guild) living in the West House as a messenger. Currently, no one knows she's anything but a polite, pretty cheetah. She'll be very selective and careful about what she takes, things aren't going to be going missing left and right or anything like that. Looking for general interaction, friends, maybe a thing or two to steal. I am not looking for her to get caught yet, nor am I looking for flings or a mate, though unsuccessful suitors would be fine (she's going to end up with my Thane cheetah, eventually).

User Image
Behold, Thane cheetah! 8D Who I'm actually sort of nervous about playing. orz Personality-wise, he's more...shades of Thane than really true to the character, since, you know, he's a cheetah. Anyway, interactions would be nice! Not open to flings or mates, either.

User Image
Laanfa, suffice to say, did not fare well on her pilgrimage! She was already a timid, easily-frightened lioness to begin with, and now all of her worst fears have come true. Recently captured by a scout and his bone setter friend, she's miserable and terrified and pretty much everything else you'd expect. Looking for interaction with pack members or other slaves.

User Image
Anu-sok is new to the Aka'mleli and needs interaction! She hasn't been around other lions since she was a juvenile, having been found and brought up from that age by her falcon, Jaza. She's pretty awkward and self-conscious, currently, as well as rather skinny (she doesn't know how to hunt, and he had a hard time keeping her fed).

User Image
Al-Ha is Al-Ha! XD He will happily flirt with anything female, and is currently open to cubless flings. He can certainly meet children and descendants of his - he may find them varying degrees of interesting, possibly even like some of them, but will feel little to no responsibility or commitment. May be picky with breedings - interesting looks, family lines, plots, prides, etc.

No more breedings right now, but he still needs RPs!

Storing RPs: 1 2 3 4 | 1 2

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 8:13 pm
Jahy Sarlarin:

User Image
Sabit is a borclu who's been with the Qyrhy for awhile now, and in recent months has become rather close with the Hatun, taking on a role as a sort of unofficial-official guard of both Adala and her cubs. As the child of a god, she's a fair bit larger than the most of the desert-blooded lions and sticks out like a sore thumb. She's also a seer, but her 'visions' are unpredictable and...not actually visions, just feelings that come paired with temporary blindness and often pain, disabling her for a short period of time. Sabit is a bit on the gruff side, and is quick to take an attitude if she thinks she's being slighted or talked down to. For those who get to know her, there's a dry sense of humor under her prickly exterior.

Looking for RP, friends, rivals, fights, romantic interest, pretty much everything.

User Image
Asil is pretty typical for a young warrior, eager to fight and prove himself...and impress some girls with his awesomeness. He's headstrong and tends to act before he thinks, but is also honest and genuine. And lacking any real depth, currently, so he could use some relationships to help flesh him out - friends, rivals, romantic interests, etc.

Jini-msemi:

User Image
Bhi is of a very even, calm temperament. She's a realist who doesn't find it necessary to sugarcoat things for herself or for others, which can sometimes give the incorrect impression that she's grumpy. While she does readily express any annoyances, she's not truly that bothered by much. Things just are the way they are, and that will have to do. Looking for mate or fling! Could relocate for something especially compelling.

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 8:14 pm
Mwezi'Johari:
User Image
Su-kanya is lower-middle class, and is the result of her mother flinging with a god (herself the product of her mother flinging with a god). Though none of this is known outside the immediate family, Kanya is nonetheless very embarrassed by it, and a bit ashamed that her mother and grandmother were so...misled. She adores the father who claimed and raised her and her siblings, Bayana, but has little relationship to speak of with her mother.

Very humble, soft-spoken, and all-around nice, she could use some RP and maybe a mate! No flings for her.

User Image User Image
User Image User Image
Nur-ani (High Class), Sarahat (Upper Middle Class), Candr-renu (Lower-Middle Class), Balam (Middle Class)
SO MANY MWEZI. Plotless, personality-less Mwezi who I loooove and need to do something with. Halp? Open to pretty much anything, though I'm not looking to relocate them.

Pridelands:

User Image
Peaceful and content, but very curious, loves to hear stories about life outside the Pridelands. I'm open to her leaving, whether it be with a friend or love she can see the world with, or even being lured away by some unsavory character. Does have a fling with Leth's Mpenda lined up!

User Image
Yet another blank, but I love hiiiiim. No longer completely blank! He's a very chill, borderline-lazy type. Not ambitious at all, he's perfectly content to just hang around and...be. So he could use friends to hang with, maybe someone to shake him up?

User Image
Shinda, her siblings, and their mother were exiled from the swamp as a result of Acha's fling with a lion from an exiled bloodline; they were advised to go to the Pridelands because they have family there. Shinda is impatient and easily annoyed, with a very low tolerance for ineptitude or stupidity. Otherwise, while she's not big on small talk, she's not bad company. Looking for a mate! Due to her background, flings do not appeal to her.

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 8:16 pm
Firekin:
User Image
Nisi, while initially somewhat uncomfortable among the Firekin - in large part due to the transition from swamp to desert - has settled in well, and is relatively content. She spends a fair amount of time with her aunt, her father's twin, much of it semi-affectionate bickering. Her aunt Hewa remains a serious traditionalist, while swamp-raised Nisi is pretty irreverent about the whole thing. She's confident in a cheerful way and pretty easy to get along with.

Needs RP and friends, and I would love to find her a mate one day. She's from the Mwali/Aza line, so that's been a bit tricky. ;; (I wouldn't mind if a potential mate weren't completely unrelated - as with SoA rules, second cousin and out is fine.)

User Image
Habitually serious, Tim-timana has no sense of humor. Zero. Nor does she appreciate humor in others. She's not mean, precisely, just...stern. More or less polite, most of the time, but very rigid and not a lot of fun. (Call her 'Tim-tim' and she will beat you.) Needs stuff and things.

Shrinekeepers:

User Image
Adventurous, sweet as can be and irrepressibly cheerful! Looking for mate (any gender/species, Safi is very open!), would prefer not to move her. Her family is incredibly important to her.

User Image
One of Safi's younger 'siblings' - like her (and Roho below), he was raised by a lion father and wild dog mother. Warm-hearted, strong, and good, he will do anything for those he holds dear. Could use friends and potentially a mate, any species. Relocation is possible, if he's really smitten with someone, but he would prefer to at least be able to visit his family now and then.

User Image
Roho is as friendly as the rest of his family, but not quite as happy. He really desperately wishes he were a lion, large and strong and fierce and with those wonderfully useful sharp claws! He is brave, but...rather less impressive than the leonine members of his family. Looking for interactions and potential mate! He's more attracted to felines - especially to lions - but it may be possible for him to be swayed by just the right wild dog or hyena. His preference for lions could make for some very awkward RP times with bewildered or disapproving individuals.

User Image
Daughter of Justice, very responsible and level-headed, but not without humor. Compassionate. Had a fling in her youth so that she would be able to raise Erzebet's orphan when her mother killed the vicious lioness. She was a member of the Refilwe'Oluchi for a time, then came to the Shrinekeepers when it disbanded. Now that she's settled and content, it would be nice to find her a mate. Another god-spawn would be ideal, but it's not really necessary.

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 8:17 pm
Bonelands:
User Image
Once a self-absorbed, entitled brat preoccuppied with her status as a princess, Kha-t has only recently begun to come to terms with the shocking fact that the world does not revolve around her. She's still arrogant, and still a bit bossy, but it's a thin cover over her insecurities. She tells herself that she's better than everyone else, but she knows it isn't really true...but clings to it, because she doesn't know how else to be. Has moments when she drops the act and is actually a decent individual, which may become more frequent. Needs interaction!

User Image
Wodi is tiny and full of sass, and never hesitates to give her irreverent opinion about whatever's going on. She's not mean-spirited, but she does enjoy ruffling feathers (especailly if they belong to a certain Umholi). Also answers to Ibala. Needs interaction!

User Image
Thula lacks any and all charm. She is brash, argumentative, and always says exactly what she means, but where her mother manages to be amusing, Thula is usually just insulting. A bit taller than Wodi, but overall very square, stocky, and muscular, she is not an attractive lioness. A bruiser who likes to spar and is a very sore loser. Also needs interaction!

Ela'wadiyi:

User Image
Fun-loving and a bit rough-and-tumble, Daya is confident and sincere. She likes to wrestle, and strives to be a good example of a strong and skillful Mantis. (But...doesn't actually want to hurt anyone ever. This is all for fun, right?) Looking for friends, rivals, mate. Not relocating.

User Image
Itsehi is picky and very judgemental of others - she keeps most of these judgements to herself, as she's not the sort to be outright, intentionally unpleasant, but she is quick to single out what she perceives as flaws. She tends to be especially critical of anyone not born into the pride. Itse is hard to please and has trouble finding anyone 'good enough' to be her friend, let alone mate. I would like to find her one, eventually. Not leaving.

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 8:18 pm
Assorted Prides:
User Image
Sidra has suffered from disease her entire life - a very long, lingering, and miserable case of it. Overall a very quiet, private individual; she's bitter about her lot in life, but tends to keep it to herself on all but her worst days. While she accepts that there's nothing she can do about it, she hates that she has to accept it at all. She interacts with others with a forced politeness, and most of the time would rather just be left alone. Very isolated and closed-off to most, rather grim at times, but sort of gruffly affectionate with family.

Possibly looking for a mate? Maybe? Love really isn't her style, but she could maybe be convinced to tolerate someone occasionally.

User Image
So very, very blank. Open to most things.

Rogues:
User Image
I don't know much about Mashaka's personality yet, other than the fact that she has issues. Her mother is a wanderer who drifts around mooching off of good samaritans for safety and food whenever she can manage it, and a week spent in the company of a male for that purpose had the very inconvenient side effect of cubs - cue her returning and demanding to be taken care of until they were born and weaned, at which point she disappeared again.

Probably a little lost and...morally gray, but not a user/liar to the degree of her mother. Detached? Unsympathetic? Dunno. I have vague ideas, but nothing concrete. Thieves Guild.

User Image
Sekh is soft-spoken and graceful, a dark and pretty lioness well aware of her fine looks. She intentionally attempts to appear mysterious, more for the sake of harmless fantasy than a desire to be deceitful. Looking for a purpose, a pride, a mate, something!

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 8:19 pm
Probably filled, but storing here just in case:

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c163/Meepfeather/SoAs/certtolu.png
Potentially looking for a fling for Tolu! Nothing accidental, she would specifically be looking to breed in order to bring more new blood into the Burkuteshti, which also means she would not be willing to 'share' the cubs. Her goal is to produce good, strong little warriors, so physical strength in the male is a must (with size a plus, if he happens to be big - Jahy lions tend to be a bit below average), with no obvious disabilities or defects. Reasonable leeway on personality/intelligence, but no one really glaringly stupid. As far as appearance, she would avoid most very pale, very dark, or unnaturally-colored lions unless they're very impressive in her other areas of selection.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c163/Meepfeather/SoAs/certjhonkirogue.png
Jhonki is a sad, sad excuse for a lion. He fell in love with a lioness while on his pilgrimage and, in spite of the fact that he knew she was of hybrid blood, brought her home to the swamps. For awhile, he was King and she was Consort, and everything as going well - they even had a healthy litter of cubs! But then his younger sister, Khara, went on her name quest and came back with a surprise visitor: Be-khatra's cheeton mother. Jhonki, his mate, and their cubs were exiled. He eventually resigned himself to the sentence, but his mate never did, and once the cubs were grown, the two of them split up. She was just too angry - and, frankly, getting some scary ideas about revenge, in his opinion.

So now he's just...floating around as a rogue, all sad and lonely but trying to bear it with some dignity. It would be nice if he could find a happy ending somewhere.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c163/Meepfeather/SoAs/certnightsingeradult.png
Nightsinger is, of course, former Peke Na...who likes to sing, obviously. A happy, peaceful sort, I think, though she's never been developed. Could be good slave material, if anyone wants a singing wild dog. Open to pretty much whatever.

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p150/SoAstuff2/Certs Dawnwalker/certsherkhatadult.png
Kha-t needs a Bonelands JRP! She's fresh from rogue life and still pretty scrawny, but as vain as ever.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c163/Meepfeather/SoAs/adhamaadultcert.png
Adhama needs a joining duel for Firekin! She's young, impetuous, and still pretty sure that she's invincible. All that 'stupid teenager' sort of stuff.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c163/Meepfeather/SoAs/intihakaadultcert.png
Ka needs an Antianeira JRP! She's big and strong and...really rather blank.

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 8:44 pm
Open RPs:
Pridelands
Ijuba x Erevu
Tek x Madhu
Vasya x Shuman
Al-Hattal x Kabiro
Jen x Tau

Jahy Sarlarin
Asil x Evren

Firekin
Adhama x Aurinko

Ela'wadiyi
Etawa x Nathifa
Sagonige x Svgata

Bonelands:
Kha-t x Badriya

Jini-msemi:
Apanthi x Asami

Stormborn:
Yu x Mahewa

Aka'mleli:
Faraja x Ema

Rogue
Jhonki x Kizalia
Akhtar x Aya
Jhulsa x Jackal
Tolu x Ras

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 9:27 pm
SUP GIRL.

Kha-t: Badriya will gladly do a JRP with Kha-t, especially if she makes it known she used to be a princess, in which case she will kind of sort of meekly stalk her, wanting to ask a million questions.

We're already doing one, but Asil x Evren RP anytime, yo. For Tolu, I offer this guy, who is a blankedly blank slate who I've considered tossing in the Stormborn for awhile. I do know he'll be physically big and probably a bit imposing personality wise as well. If I toss him in SB, maybe he and Tordne can be mates, then he gets his a** in trouble and is rescued via Burkuteshti, forced to repay the debt and meeting Tolu that way before he leaves? Tordne can think he's dead and have other flings / plots / whatever, I just think it might be an interesting addition if you're up for it.

For Jhonki, perhaps he could meet Mabamba? She'd certainly find his backstory intriguing, to say the least, if she were to hear of it. Regardless, she's presently on the hunt for a lion willing to, well, hunt. Her "family" consists of six wild dogs, and they're bickering over whether or not to head for the Pridelands to have better access to food. Mabamba insists just one other lion would be plenty enough, but has yet to find a willing refugee. Maybe they'll hit it off.

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 9:58 pm
<3! I hope this is open~

For Nightsinger: Celene here would love to add a singing wild dog to her group of servants. c: She'd be a super kind mistress and really puts no pressure on those that serve her and Nightsinger would be free to leave if she wanted later on. There's a bit more too it then that really, but I'd be happy to explain if you'd be interested in it at all. <3

For Raha: Thorin would love a chance to meet one of his children since he's never seen any of his daughters. Or there's even Durin if you'd like for her to meet her grandfather instead. I own another of his kids and I'm sure he'd love to finally meet some grandkids after siring three other litters (including a hybrid one) beside the one that Thorin's from. Lets see...I also own a half-brother of Thorin and a son from said half-brother who is on his way to the Tianxia from the Pridelands. Lelya is in the Pridelands now so there's always that chance of a visit if you'd like.

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 11:26 am
@Hope: Kha-t would probably like having a little stalker, ha. She definitely misses being a princess, so reminscing about it and having a little hanger-on would definitely appeal to her. XD

For your SB-ish dude, hmm. Burkuteshti are full on borclu at the moment, iirc. But as for Tordne, that could possibly work? I have vague ideas of her being a relatively proper/conservative sort, but nothing solid.

Jhonki will likely be a bit perplexed by Mabamba and her wild dogs, but it would be interesting to see if they hit it off!

@Quaji: Celene sounds like she would be excellent for Nightsinger. smile And I'd love for Raha to meet Thorin!  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 11:52 am
If you still need a JRP for Intiha-ka, I've got a young scout by the name of Sana. She's pretty cheerful and sweet.  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 6:13 pm
That would be excellent! biggrin I would love for Ka to meet her. Hybrids are pretty new to her.

Filled in a few more bits, as well.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 2:28 pm
I must tag ALL OUR RPS!  

OP-Yuna
Crew

Dulcet Scarface

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 2:44 pm
Is Akhtar simply a star-gazing wild dog or is she in the pack of wild dogs that star gaze? If she's the former, could I entice you to send her to the Kikombe to meet Aya? He's a sweet guy, very big and strong for a wild dog, but has relied on his sister his whole life to tell him what to do. The brawn to her brain. Now that he's in a pride he's starting to find his independence and having a new female to tell him what to do - but nicer XD - would make his day.

Plus she's really pretty and he'd trip over himself to do whatever she wanted XD

If she is in the pack...perhaps a fling? Because pretty babies >:V

Meepfur

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas