Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[Zone 5] New Network City [Starting Area] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:19 am
(Free-Roam)
User Image

New Network City... a still growing city that serves as the only gateway between both the Digital World and the Human would. Because of this fact, this city is heavily watched by Yggdrasil and is continuously policed by its agents, the Royal Knights not from fear, but out of precaution of keeping old habits from returning.

Though that still isn't much, what is there proves useful for every greenhorn tamer. In this city, Tamers will receive their digivices, first partners, and some helpful info on how to get started on their journey through this world. There are also multiple shopping areas, one of which is the ever famous Digivice Workshop where tamers can go to update, customize, and repair their digivices.

Locations within this area
-Digimon Tamer Tavern (Initial Entrance area)
-DRF Headquarters (Registry and Digivice Shop)
-Digimon Partner Center
-New Network Plaza
-Boxing Bro's Gym

_Hazards_
-Digimon cannot digivolve within the city (Boxing Bro's Battle Field is an exception)-

Be sure to do this mission first!!!

Mission Board
Current Arc Missions* being offered/On-going:

*Rank E- Get Registered, meet your first digimon, and explore the city!* [On-Going] {Must do this one before doing anything else}
Rank D- Donut Run
Rank D- That Fateful Encounter in the Alleyway
Rank D- Put it into Practice

>>>(Pssst.. Not sure what these are? You should probably go here)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:42 am

Ċalendar

|| Spring || Summer || Fall || Winter ||

|| January || February || March || April || May || June || July || August || September || October || November || December ||

|| Sunny || Cloudy || Cold || Rainy || Windy || Snowy || Typhoon || Snowstorm || Sandstorm || Hurricane ||

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:54 am
✯✯✯New Tamer Arc✯✯✯
[All Tamers must complete this first]

Quote:
Welcome
Username(s): All Tamers
Quest: Register with the DRF, meet your first partner and explore the city
Quest Level: Level E

Quote:
User Image It had been a while since any New Humans had been allowed in the Digital World, Yggdrasil had banished them once before but the Digital Regulation Federation had worked hard hand in hand with Yggdrasil to once again reach the point where Tamers could interact with the Digimon of this world. During their time here the DRF established their home base in the largest city on Digimon Tamer Island, New Network City. Although it shared a name with the city from before Yggdrasil's revitalization of the Digital Wold the city was much different. There were not many tall buildings yet like in the old city, but a few had begun to spring up here and there mostly for housing of new Tamers and the operations of the DRF.

Yolen Grey was a long time member of the DRF and one of a number of Tamers who experienced the Old Digital World. The young man was also recently promoted to head of security for New Network City. Today was special though, today he was tasked with Welcoming and guiding the new Tamers to the Digital world. He knew that the invitation had been sent out to potential Tamers all over the real world and they could be showing up at any point. He reflected on the fact of how different the world seemed this time around and how the DRF and Yggdrasil had been working to make it a better place. It was so different before, there were no Regulation Federation and the Humans came into the Digital World and just did whatever they wanted leading to the collapse and almost destruction of the World multiple times. This time the freedom might have been gone, but everything seemed more peaceful, more how it should be.

As he waited near the portal from the Real World Yolen checked his Digivice for the time, "Any minute now they should be opening that portal on the other side, everyone ready?" Yolen was addressing the rest of the registration team who were all there to make sure procedures were followed to the letter of the Digi-Tamer Cooperation Act, the agreement between the DRF and Yggdrasil.
"Yolen... are you ready, this is a big task, if we mess up the boss might demote us, we have to succeed for the good of the Digital World and so I don't have to lose you." The voice had emitted from the Digivice he was looking at. Yolen selected a button to press and a stream of data formed into a Leormon. It was Yolen's long time partner and friend Hans. "You got it little buddy, we can't fail, we can't afford to fail, so let's give it our best!" his team gave off a short cheer of agreement.

Yolen looked at the time once more, "Ok this is it, here comes our Tamers, everyone look sharp." A cool breeze blew through the forum as the sun shown brightly in the sky, Yolen took one last deep breath of fresh air. He pointed at the portal tech, "Ok let's go online!" The tech typed busily at a terminal near the portal and a bright light began to emit from the rectangular platform. A silouette of a human could be seen amoung the light, as the light began to fade Yolen sound make out their appearance. "Ah welcome Tamer to the Digital World, I am Yolen Grey, Head of security in New Network City and your guide through registration." Giving the Tamer a moment to take it all in Yolen ushered them along to the registration center. "This is where you register your information so we know who is in the Digital World, this will also allow us to contact you when we need to."

After they got all registered and received their starting Digivice Yolen took them to the Digimon Partner Center where they would be introduced or reunited with their Digimon Partner. Yolen could tell he was gonna love this job just by the expressions of the Tamers, he was really a part of something great. "I know you've been looking forward to this part for a long time, why don't you have a chat with you Partner, I'll leave you be for a bit. Let me know when you're ready and I'll show you where the other Tamers are relaxing.

Yolen went back to repeat the process with the next Tamer, finally getting back to where he left the Tamer and thier Partner, "OK ya'll ready? Everyone is right over this way." Yolen led them past a few shops and restaurants over to what looked like a tavern, "This is where everyone comes to meet up and discuss which missions they want to go one. some people make their own missions that the DRF approves and others accept the missions that we post on the mission board. Some of the Tamer don't even feel like doing that, they just want to explore and hangout with their Digimon and that's fine too. Whatever you want to do, it's up to you now!" With that Yolen exited the Tavern and went back about his job.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:04 pm
【❀ ιris ❀】

ɪ don't need your love, tonight, it's alright
ʏou can go on like tomorrow wont be there for you
Ͻlose your eyes, and breathe me in, don't despair

Јust Hold Me Tight!

User Image
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris looked around at this city but this wasn't New York City. Not by a long shot. She still didn't know how she got here again. She just ended here alone at least she was in a city setting of Network City. Unless this place was going to kidnap her and hold her against her will. That was first thought until she realized that she wasn't alone in this world. Instead, there were others like her that were suddenly thrusted into this world. Like a sheep, she followed the group when she was overhearing them about getting something at a portal. She followed until she was listening to a guy named Yolen. The girl was confused at what was happening but she had definitely been here before. But if that was true why couldn't remember. But she perked up when she heard that she would be reunited with her digimon. Iris walked up until she was asked her name by an receptionist but they were outside...

"Um...Iris...Iris Haruno..." Iris said. The woman looked at her as she handed some papers to sign. When she finished, the woman handed Iris a digivice. Iris looked at the device and clipped it to her hip. "Thank you." Iris said bowing before she was directed to center. Iris just followed in silence until she found herself looking at a Viximon. "Ren!!!" Iris said as she held out her arms. "It's you." The yellow fox ran, jumping into Iris' arms. Iris smiled as she petted and cooed over her friend. Iris bowed to the woman once more. "Thank you so much...I missed Ren."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image
Mood and Feelings:
Action:
OOC:

Ӄeep on dreaming like you own it, oh it's all for you

ѡ
orry not about your loss, it's alright
ϛhow me all your feelings tonight
ʃet me feel you, let me hold you, go until I scream out in pain

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:32 pm
[][][]Kutay Shikikaso[][][]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"No, for the third time I am not carrying any weapons on me." Kutay would say slightly agitated that he was being persistently questioned on whether or not he had anything that could be considered a weapon, despite understanding full well the repercussions of what could happen if a tamer was actually dumb enough to try and take a weapon into the digital world. While he was thinking about what kind of person would be dumb enough to do that the officer who was questioning him began to ask him other questions in an attempt to better understand who he was, and he asked for basic things like name and reason for going to the digital world. "My name? I am Kutay Shikikaso, and as for my reason for returning to the digital world, and yes I did in fact say returning, that is because the last time I was here I did next to nothing to try and help maintain peace, and now I am back in an attempt to keep it a relatively peaceful place, which for a world with monsters who are the stuff of fantasy from the real world, is a very fickle thing..." Kutay would begin to explain his entire reason for wanting to return to the digital world, when he got interuppted and asked to sign a waiver. "I have no reason to actually decline, plus if I say no, lets be honest I won't be allowed to return, now will I?" He would say as he took a pen and signed his name, halfheartedly and with a chuckle as it seemed the one questioning him knew very little about what goes on it the digital world. "So, am I clear to go or are there more hoops to jump through." Kutay would say beginning to get aggravated that he wasn't dealing with someone competent. After making the snide remark, Kutay was given an equally distasteful look from the officer and was then reprimanded for his attitude but was given the a-ok for proceeding into the terminal that would take him into the digital world. As Kutay was given a brief run down of how the entire process would work, and other technical things that Kutay didn't entirely care to pay attention too, he had several thoughts cross his mind, but the fore most thought that he had was how different was the digital world since he last had been there, and in the back of his mind, he wondered if the digimon partners that he had met during his adventures would still remember him, if they even met up at all.

As Kutay was being transferred to the digital world, he suddenly began to remember some of the people that he had met, and wondered if they too would be returning to the digital world, but with how vast the digital world was, he did have his doubts about the likelihood of meeting anyone that he had known before. Kutay didn't have that much time to contemplate this, because before he knew it he was finishing the transfer process and entering the digital world for the first time in years.

As Kutay entered the digital world, it took him a moment to regain his bearings, the entire city he was in felt familiar in a way he couldn't explain, but he didn't recognize anything in his surroundings, however something that did stand out to him was a blonde haired main who seemed to be giving a rundown of the area to some tamers who had arrived before, and he called this city that they were in New Network City, which piqued Kutay's interest and brought the question to mind that if this was New Network City then what had happened to the old Network City. Kutay only paid attention to the basics of what the man said as hanging around a large group wasn't exactly something that he was interested in doing, as there might be awkward get to know you events. After hearing where the registration center was, Kutay waited till the main group had left and then went up to the registration and began the process of checking in and receiving his digimon. "My name is Kutay Shikikaso." He would say as he took out his registration card that he had received before he had transfered into the Digital world.

"Oh, we were expecting you, here is your digivice and the digimon that was assigned to be your partner while you are here in the digital world is already inside the digivice just waiting to meet you, I hope you enjoy your adventures." The receptionist would say after inspecting his card and making sure it was a real card and not a forgery. She would then hand Kutay a fairly low tech form digivice, and just as she had said there was a digimon already residing in it.

"Thank you." Kutay would say after taking the digivice and then turning away; "Great, now I've lost that tour group, I guess I'll just have to find my own way around this city." He would say as he began wandering around the city trying to find something to do.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:10 pm
User Image

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXX"xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xx"

TxxaxxmxxexxrxxxxxxBxxlxxaxxcxxkxxxxSxxwxxoxxrxxdxxsxxxxxxVxxexxrxxixxtxxaxxsxxx

╔══════════════╗

'The Digital World again, huh? It's been a few years, but I guess the changes can't be too bad...right?' With soft, casual steps, Alexei quickly strode to the registration desk. Unfortunately, he'd missed a few steps along the way. To his right, a sleep-deprived security guard impatiently waved him over for the security screening; he'd walked right past her, and apparently that had irritated her to the point of hostility. His "Pat-down" was about as reckless and painful as they came. She even had the nerve to tug on his hair! As soon as he was finished getting finger-mauled by the vile woman, he attempted to return to the registration desk, yet again to no avail. The now weary tamer was only a few steps away from the desk when he felt two sets of muscular arms slide underneath his arms, lifting him a solid foot off the ground. While being carried in the exact opposite direction from the desk, he simply hung his head low and sighed deeply; when would it end?

After a very thorough questioning about his past, Alexei was finally released and allowed to go to the registration desk. 'I haven't even gotten into the adventuring part yet, and I already feel like I've fought a thousand battles...why is this such a pain?' Now, he was so close. He'd passed all the security checks, all the paperwork, and only a few short steps separated him from the real world and digital world. It was at that exact moment that the shrill, nails-on-chalkboard voice of the local news station's reporter began to grind his ear drums like small, rusted cheese graters.

"Alexei, my name is Veronica Dellarosa from Channel 685, the first and foremost Rio broadcasting network. We're so excited that one of our very own was chosen for this project, and we'd just like to ask you a few questions before you enter the--"

"No." He cut her off abruptly, and with such finality that it halted the flapping of the infernal wench's gums on the spot. Even if it were for only a brief moment, the silence was a sweet solace before her shrill cries broke the peace once again.

"But it's only a short interview, I'm sure you have--mrghmmmmph!" The unflattering noise at the end was from a very simple gesture; Alexei had placed the palm under the bottom of Veronica's microphone, and abruptly shoved it into the cracked, wrinkled, gaping maw the demon called her mouth. While she struggled to remove it, he strode to the desk, quickly finished the registration requirements, and prepared for transportation to the Digital World. For him, there was much more at stake here than their silly science project. When he was ejected from the Digital World those years ago...He'd left behind something very important. The cause of all of this...the cause of the reset.

A man named Kaiden was behind it all. He'd killed countless people within the digital world, and by his own hands deleted many more digimon. It was to such an extent that it attracted the attention--and unbridled rage--of the presiding deity, Yggdrasil. It was because of him that all of Alexei's friends died of "unexpected comas" when that world experienced its reset.

Just before the reset, he'd deleted Alexei's friends. Slowly...one by one, he'd been forced to watch them die at the hands of an enemy they had no chance of beating. This time, things would be different. He would become the leader of the Black Sword club, and with their righteous banner, drive fear into the hearts of those who would disturb the peace these tamers seek to create.

And he--personally--would drive a wooden stake into the malicious heart of that beast of a man, Kaiden. He would suffer the righteous fury of ten thousand white-hot suns, until nothing remained but a broken shell of a body, housing little more than a withered, dry, and lifeless soul. This was his goal, and as the transporter eclipsed his physical form, the first steps had been completed; his journey had now begun anew.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╚══════════════╝

Mission Underway: - Rank E- Get Registered, meet your first digimon, and explore the city! [On-Going]
AP: -
Tamer Card: User Image

Sorgaren

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:21 pm
User Image

+++++{ I will always be there...}

{...for my family... }+++++

Taking a deep sigh, Kiro Mishima sighed after he left the DRF. First the trip to the Digital world, then the DRF customs approving him and disabling his Digi-Ring until he can "prove" that he is worth owning it. He decided to keep wearing it since it is still a family heirloom. The bright sun glaring into his eyes making him squint. Putting his hands in his pockets, walks down the street to just look around this new city. Clenching this ugly Digivice that he was given. Making a short lap around the city, Kiro witnessed many strange creatures and people interacting with each other. This was big culture shock to Kiro, seeing Digimon in real life. He quickly took out that "piece of crap" digivice he was given. "Ugg lets see...three buttons." Kiro muttered as he pushed the top left button. The Digivice glowed and beamed a harsh light that Kiro pointed to the ground. From the light appeared DynamoPlug the Kamemon. The rest of Kiro's Digimon are currently trapped in his ring since the DRF restricted new tamers to the amount of Digimon they control.

"Hey Kiro! Glad to finally meet you in person!"
DynamoPlug with a salute.

Kiro chuckled as he looked at his first ever Digimon giving a faint smile. "You don't how long I've always wanted to meet you my friend. I'm sure we will be the best of allies. Come on! Lets go back to the DRF together so we can start missions and make our family grow." Kiro said as he walked away from DynamoPlug. DynamoPlug nodded and followed right behind Kiro.

Kiro and DynamoPlug entered the DRF again and walked to the mission board keeping a nice distance away from it. Looking at missions of all kinds with different difficulty. From E to S and from finding salt rock to killing the Tyranomon at Hells Pass.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

{Kiro Mishima}+++++

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:45 pm
User Image

░░░▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ☀

DIGIVICE
health :: 100% | tunes :: lost butterfly | feeling :: incandescently happy

Erumina's heart beat rapidly as she stepped out of the portal. She was back, she was finally back in the Digital World. Granted, this was the new Digital World - from what she had been told, the entire Digiworld had been erased and rebuilt. It was only thanks to the DRF, the Digital Regulation Federation, that the bridge between the two worlds was connected once more. A shaky breath escaped the blonde's as a depressing thought flashed across her mind. Since the Digiworld had been erased, did that mean Salamon, her digimon partner, had also been erased? The thought was almost too upsetting to bear. Erumina shook her head slightly, trying to rid such thoughts from her mind. No, her beloved Salamon was waiting for her.

A man who introduced himself as Yolen then approached her and the other tamers who had arrived through the portal like her. Erumina nodded at his instructions, clinging to his every word. It seemed she had to register herself as a tamer first. At this, the blonde smiled. Already she could see the changes between the old Digiworld and the new Digiworld. The new one was much more established, and much more orderly. During the old days, there had never been a central power or government. As a result, tension between cities, digimon, and tamers was always present.

As Erumina made her way to the Registration Centre, she took in her new surroundings. Her eyes, orbs of gold, danced across the tall trees and majestic buildings. Erumina's lips curved into a small smile at all that she saw. Even the city carried a different vibe from the city that it was named after. New Network City was most definitely brighter and cleaner than its predecessor. She would enjoy getting to know the place.

Erumina soon found herself at the registration centre. After filling in some quick paper work, she was given her digivice. She smiled slightly as she cradled the device in one hand before strapping it to her bag. Her new digivice's colour was salmon-coloured, reminiscent of the one she had in the old Digital World. However, before her mind drifted off to the memories of the old days, Yolen appeared once more, ushering her and the other tamers like ducklings into the Digimon Partner Centre.

The blonde had calmed her nerves during the walk to the Registration Centre, but now that she was in the Digimon Partner Centre, Erumina could feel her heart rate increasing once more. Without hesitation, the young woman searched the crowd for her beloved digimon partner. Her face was flushed with emotion as she watched tamers around her meet their digimon for the first time. She remembered the first time she met her partner - it was on a hill on the outskirts of Network City...

"Erumina!"

A gasp escaped from the blonde's lips, and she felt tears forming in her eyes, threatening to fall. She could recognize that light squeak anywhere. Trembling, Erumina turned around and locked eyes with petite digimon that resembled a puppy.

"Salamon!"

Erumina let out a cry and rushed towards her digimon with open arms, which Salamon hopped into without hesitation. Tears streamed down the woman's porcelain cheeks as she embraced the holy digimon, a large smile on her lips. She let out a shaky laugh and kissed her partner's head. She could die from happiness.

"I missed you so much." began Erumina, her arms still wrapped around her partner.

"Me too, Erumina."

The tamer finally released her tight embrace on her best friend. After wiping the beads of tears on her cheeks, she stood up and began to head for the door. The feeling of Salamon cradled in her arms was something that she had missed dearly. "Let's find a place to sit down and chat," she suggested, looking down at her partner. "We have a lot to catch up on."

At this Salamon nodded, agreeing with her tamer's words. It had been too long. Being separated from Erumina had been a painful experience - an experience she did not want to experience again. However, before she could suggest a place to sit down and converse, one of the DRF workers approached them and directed them towards a tavern a short distance away from the Digimon Partner Centre. The man, whom Salamon learned was called Yolen, explained that the tavern was where tamers could meet up and take up missions. However, the man disappeared as quickly as he had arrived, most likely to help other tamers coming through the portals.

Once Yolen had left, Salamon looked up at Erumina before glancing at the tavern. "Why don't we talk inside?" the digimon suggested. "Maybe we'll meet some of our friends from the old Digital World." Salamon watched expectantly as her tamer pondered quickly on her words before nodding firmly.

"That sounds like a wonderful idea." replied Erumina, opening the door to the tavern. While Salamon had been the one whom she had missed the most during her four years away from the Digital World, she had also missed the human friends she had made. She had tried to contact them in the real world, but since many had used pseudonyms rather than their real names, it had been difficult and in the end, she had been unable to contact anyone.

The tavern was filled to the brim with tamers. Nonetheless, Erumina found an empty seat and promptly sat down. While she would have preferred sitting outside of one of the cafes she had passed by, the tavern had its charm. It was buzzing with positive energy. The blonde picked up the menu and glanced at the small selection of food offered. "Why don't we order some food first?" she said, glancing at Salamon with one of her signature smiles.

User Image

A SINGLE PRAYER'S SOFT MELODY
xxxxx( ACROSS ) THE LONELYFIELDS
xxxxxxxA LITTLE LIGHT BEGINS TO SHINE . . .

Quote:
click DIGIVICE for digivice art
ANYWAY, erumina is open for interaction soo... anyone want to roleplay? ^^

harmonieux

Fatcat

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:52 pm
User Image

-Haru Hayashi-
Onii-chan Daisuki!

After stalking several people in the real world, to be thrown into the area known as Digital Regulation Federation was a bit of a harsh punishment. The person she happened to be stalking may or may not have fallen into this strange world along side her, however all brand new onii-chans and onee-chans have surrounded her. "Is this a dream?. This place looks like a fun place, might find me some new onii-chans." Haru had never been to a world besides Earth before, this presented the opportunity to find more onii-chans. Surrounding Haru were creatures of all sorts of shapes and sizes. Some creatures were dinosaurs, others were slime monsters. Surprisingly Haru was more astonished by the fact that she had been surrounded by possible onii-chan candidates than the fact that she had been sent an unknown world with no items for survival except an umbrella. Haru had never been the type to overact to situations such as this, she had always kept a cool head if anything. Being thrown into a world with no means of self defense or food, Haru seemed to be enjoying herself rather than being phased by the situation.

Haru saw other humans in this strange world, this meant that the original person she happened to be stalking might also be in here. She saw the humans head toward a counter where they made conversation with a receptionist. Haru decided to talk with the receptionist and decided to gather information on where she was, "Onee-chan, where would I happen to be?"

"This is the Digital World where you are able to explore the dangers and mysteries of the world alongside your partner under the restrictions of the Digital Regulation Federation. You will be given your own Digivice along side a partner of your very own." The receptionist handed Haru a strange looking device, no bigger than her hand. The receptionist called it a Digivice if she remembered correctly. On the Digivice's screen was an image of an egg. The egg seemed to be moving up and down slowly, almost as if it synchronized the rate of Haru's heartbeat, After only being in Haru's hand for a split second the egg split open and a burst of light emerged from the device. When the blinding light faded away a strange bee looking Digimon stood in front of her.

"Hello my name is Fanbeemon, i'm an insect type Digimon of the rookie level. I see we'll be partners for a while, so please treat me well." The creature labeled itself as Fanbeemon, the name seemed to describe it quite accurately. However Haru liked naming anything that she had the chance too.

"Fanbemon is kind of a bland name to call a friend, how bout Vesperia? It's the name of a star, something you can be in the future." The Fanbeemon seemed to be puzzled, its tamer showed no sign of hesitation of befriending the bee Digimon. "Oh and I hope you know i'm a stalker, and i'm proud of it!" Fanbeemon was now afraid of Haru rather than it should be the other way around. She decided to leave the building and explore her new found surroundings. Haru caught a glimpse of another human who seemed to have received a Digivice of their own. He seemed to be wearing a school uniform, not sure what school he happened to be from. Haru slowly crept behind the person and hugged him saying, "Onii-chan, I love you!" Haru called people onii-chan/onee-chan because of a certain incident, but at this point she was more into it for the thrill of the hunt. The reaction of her victims was more priceless than anything else in the world.

UnHolyFudge

Digimon:
User Image

Get ready to run when I find you!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:35 pm
User Image
User Image

A brown haired teen was reentering the Digital World, and was looking around as he did so. It was a completely different spot than the first time he had came here. Then again, he was stuck inside a Village home when he got there.He opened his mouth to ask Yolan about the two Elder Digimon who saved him but. He decided he'd just go find them later and thank them in person. He stepped up for the registration and bit his lip as he was questioned. He input his information saying quietly," Ethan Medori Soul...Male, Blue-Green Eyes, 21... Contact Information..."He entered the rest without saying anything, and then said,"Thank you. Sorry if I took too long."He bowed his head slightly, before getting his Digivice. He smiled a bit at that and latched it onto his necklace. Before following Yolan to go see Agumon X again.

Ethan trying to be as quiet as possible to not upset anyone else, when suddenly a voice was heard," There you are! Prepare yourself!" Ethans eyes widened and he braced himself as his partner slammed it's head into his own. And Biting his lip the two pulled their heads back and said,"THAT HURT!!!" Ethan jerked his head down and said,"Hero! What was that for?" He was reaching up to rub it when the Digimon growled out rubbing his own head,"Be a man,dont rub it." The brown haired teen shook his head, and then said,"Then why are you rubbing it!?" "Because I'm a Digimon! Not a Man!" "Touche Hero...Touche." Ethan reached out holding out a Necklace for Hero, he said slowly," This way you dont steal my mothers necklace again. Allright?" Hero nodded and slipped it onto his head pretty easily and tightened it to fit around his neck. The two of them seemed to get along pretty well, Ethan asked quickly,"Shouldnt we go? I dont want us to get into another headbutting session..That one lasted a while..."Hero nodded and the two went to Yolen, who led them to the tavern like area.

"Okay.. Try not to get me killed Hero.."The X digimon just nodded, but hopefully that meant he wouldnt just try. But would do so.  

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:42 pm
User Image
Marco Sombra de Milagros

What is this new world?

Marco took a deep breath before entering the portal that was suppose to transport him to this "Digital World" where he would begin his beta-tester job. The light was quite bright and it only became brighter as he continued to walk through this portal. Marco tried to peek through this intense light, but all he could make out was the silhouette of a figure on the other side. When the light finally faded, he stopped walking. His eyes were seeing many colors and the appearance of the figure that was in front of him was still fuzzy. Once his eyes became more adjusted to the light in the room, he could finally see who was the figure that he saw. A man with blonde back comb hair and a broad, strong build stood in front of him with a smile on his face. The smile was quite welcoming and Marco wondered if the man had practiced this smile over and over again to get the correct effect. There was an introduction that followed the pleasant smile, but Marco was only half paying attention. The blonde man's face was decorated with battle scars; one that ran across his cheek and another across his forehead. He was probably some form of NPC who would explain the mechanics of this game to him; basically he was the tutorial portion of all video games. His name was Yolen Grey and he was the Head of Security in New Network City. With an introduction like that Marco figured that Yolen would be a character that he would see often enough. The detail on his appearance was amazing and to Marco it looked like he was a real person; he wondered what other NPCs he would meet.

Marco followed Yolen to the registration center where his information would be recorded. Marco walked to one of the available computers and he began to fill out survey questions that involved his full name along with other questions. Apparently, this was the player registration portion and by typing in all of his information then he could be contacted by the DRF. Once the registration was completed, he was handed a strange gadget which was called "Digivice." Marco didn't have too much time to tinker with this new device because he was taken to a different area caled the "Digimon Partner Center" and it would be in this area where he would receive his companion which would aid him on his journey: a digimon. Marco had no idea what was happening and he was mostly going through the motions at this moment. The game was moving awfully fast which wasn't necessarily a bad thing since it meant he could get to the adventure portion was quicker. There were many questions left unanswered, but perhaps they were the kind that were unlocked once he completed an objective. For the moment he would need to find his digimon partner if he was going to move on. Yolen had already disappeared so Marco couldn't ask for his help meaning that he was on his own. Maybe this was the player's choice meaning he could select a "digimon" from a group of others which was a basic feature in all RPGs. However, there were no digimon in this area so how was he expected to meet or even find his partner in an empty room?

Marco glanced at the digivice in his hand noticing there were some buttons. He randomly clicked on one of the buttons which caused a beam of light to shoot out from the digivice. Marco was completely caught off-guard by the beam so he dropped his digivice and back away. The digivice fell to the ground, but the beam did not disappear instead the beam grew wider from the top. A round egg-shape object emerged from the digivice and Marco watched closely to see what would happen. The light faded, but the egg-shape object remained floating in the air. Marco cautiously approached the floating egg, but made sure to pick up the digivice from the ground before he continued any further. Once he pocked his digivice, he reached forward and gentle grabbed the egg. Marco could a warmth from inside the egg which caused a small smile to appear on his lips. There was something familiar about this sensation like this egg was a puzzle piece in his clouded mind, a part of his memory. The egg began to shake, but Marco did not falter this time instead he stood his ground and waited for the egg to hatch. A crack opened across the egg and the top shell was popped right off by a tiny sky-blue head. The rest of the egg shell cracked and disappeared into bits of data leaving only a small rounded blue creature on Marco's hands. He was a cute little thing, Marco concluded after taking a closer look. This creature was probably his "digimon partner." Its entire body seemed to be made only of his head. His curious eyes stared intensely at Marco, but neither spoke to each other. He felt strangely attached to this creature and Marco wondered if that feeling was initiated because he was a witness to this digimon's birth. "Marco!" the baby digimon exclaimed with a very happy smile on his face. The dark haired tamer smiled, "...Chibomon." How did he knew that name? This was his first meeting with this digimon, wasn't it?

The moment was interrupted by Yolen who returned to the Digimon Partner Center. Marco brought Chibomon close to his chest and turned around to face the blonde man. This portion of the game was over and by acquire his digimon partner he completed the task and would now move on to the next objective. This game had great promise with such an interesting tutorial, but now the real test would begin. Marco and Chibomon were taken across the city passing by some shops and restaurants. Marco was really admiring the amount of artwork that went into developing this city. Eventually they reached a tavern and he was given the final words that ended the tutorial. From this moment on he could start making his own choices. He could meet other beta-testers, go on missions, or even just relax and enjoy his time in the Digital World. Marco looked down at the Chibomon in his arms, the digimon was looking around probably interested by the other beta-testers that were present with their own digimon. Marco decided to have a look around noticing that some players' digimon were very different from his own. For one thing, their digimon were much bigger than his own. In fact some digimon were standing on two feet, four feet, and some were even flying! Marco wondered if Chibomon was considered a runt since he was pretty tiny. Speaking of said runt, Marco could feel Chibomon's stomach growling. "Are you hungry?" Marco questioned the digimon who blushed a bit before answering. So this creature required sustenance just like a regular person. Maybe if he was fed then he would grow into a stronger digimon?

Marco grabbed one of the menus and sat in on of the stools. Chibomon was on his lap as Marco flipped through the pages to see what kind of options he had available for eating. Chibomon seemed to be quite excited so at lease Marco knew that he was on the right track. He looked around once more wondering how many beta-testers did this DRF company hired to help with the development of this game? He could already see a number of them. Once they finished eating then maybe he would take a look at the mission board and see what quests are offered.

==========

Digimon Partner(s):
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:22 am
User ImageHikari Haruno
I'll become a merry butterfly, and ride on the earnest wind
I'll come to see you where ever you are
Ambiguous words are surprisingly handy
I'll shout it out, while listening to a hit song

User Image
<---- Current Attire

╔══════════════════════╗

‘I’m back…to where it all begins.’ Hikari slowly opened up her eyes to take in the scenery of the strange and unfamiliar world, after having stepped into the portal that acted as the only transportation to deliver all tamers to it. Her mind had imagined that she would see a wide field of grass where soft wind would gently blow against her face and a wolf-like creature would be standing there before her, being the first and only one to welcome her back with his stupid smile. She did not like that creature much, though the image was still pleasant and would be appreciated if happened. But no, it did not; instead her brown eyes staring through a pair of purple contact lens saw a blond man. He stood there and faced her with a smile that could charm many girls, despite his scars-adorned face. Too bad for her parents, Hikari had no time for love and would not be interested in it anytime soon, especially not now when she had her own personal mission to accomplish.

Hikari aloofly nodded once when the introduction from the man ended, and followed casually right behind him to the registration center. Like any other tamers, she began to fill up the form to register herself as a tamer but completed it faster than some tamers there that arrived before her. Once that was done, the man then led her and the others to another place he called ‘Digimon Partner Center’ where all tamers would be introduced or reunited with their partner. ‘Finally…’ Hikari thought as she stepped in and looked at all digimon that occupied the place. Her eyes quickly scanned each of those creatures’ appearance but none fitted the one she had met before. One by one in normal pace the group of tamers she came with had exited the place with their new/old partner which made her the only one left. Why…is it because I hadn’t stayed in the old world long enough to make him my permanent partner?’ Hikari had been brought to the old Digital World once but got kicked out of it after two weeks when Yggdrasil started banishing all the tamers. Due to the short span of time she and her partner had spent together, Hikari did not feel emotionally connected to him much and thus did not feel missed having him with her everyday. ‘Am I supposed to get a new partner? But none is approaching me…Grey-san might have an answer for me….’ Hikari turned around and took a step forward planning to find Yolen but something suddenly pounced on her from behind!

“Hikari! I! Missed! You!” A furs-covered creature shouted out happily while cuddling the blue-haired girl who was now lying on the floor with it sitting on top of her. The girl’s face remained expressionless but if one looked closer, one would notice that her eyes had narrowed down slightly. Then again the change was too small to be seen. Anyway, that was when Yolen came in and told her that everyone was waiting for her to rejoin the group before heading out again. He didn’t look surprise at the sight but laughed cheerfully and commented, “You two sure are very close! Guess it must feel good to be back right?” Too annoyed to answer, Hikari forcefully pulled her body up to stand on her feet and then headed out walking past by the man, her partner still clinging to her like a monkey.

After that embarrassing moment ended, the trio then rejoined with the group. With Yolen being their guide again, the group was led across the street passing by some shops and restaurant before stopped at the front entrance of a Tavern. “Hikari! Hikari! Let's go in and look at the mission board! I want to go on a journey with you again! As fast as possible!” He said excitedly while gripping and pulling her hand towards the tavern; though the girl simply stood still and sighed tiredly at his child-like attitude. “Come on!” And her answer was.... "No." So fast! She did not waste time to think for a moment at all! And the blue creature looked like he was about to cry!

Hikari sighed again softly before looking straight at her partner's eyes. "Gabumon," said she, "please slow down a bit. If you have paid attention, I just arrived here in your world about...an hour ago. There is no need to rush when I'll be staying here longer than last time. Besides, I haven't taken a break yet. Let me do what make me comfortable and then I might reconsider your idea." Listening to that, Gabumon pouted slightly and opened up his large mouth to say something but then his eyes caught a sight of something in Hikari's right hand. Wait, shouldn't he have noticed it from the start? "Hikari, what's that? The black thing you're holding?" He asked curiously while tilting his head to the side.

"Huh? Oh, this..." She held up the black case to her chest before looking around for a good spot. "I should show him what it is...and starts my first day here with calmness." She mumbled inaudibly, like a whisper to herself. When she found the spot, she headed to it and started unlocking the case. Her hands gently placed the case on the ground, grabbed two items inside the case and pulled them out. She then slowly stood up and faced her partner who stared in awe. A violin and bow! Before he could ask more questions, Hikari interrupted him by playing a music, not caring all the attention she would be getting from many tamers. She needed to do this because it reminded her of her mission. Why did she come back? To search for certain someone...who had refused to return to his home after being banished from the Digital World. He had disappeared to search a way to return to the Digital World, and when she heard that Tamers were given a second chance to come back, she knew that he would not miss this chance. Thus, here was she.

╚══════════════════════╝

After an endless dream, in this world of nothingness
It seems as if our beloved dreams will lose
Even with these unreliable wings, covered in images that tend to stay

I'm sure we can fly, on my love

User Image

Xiatian Li

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:55 pm
Quote:
[::Liam Crones::Real World::North Houston::DRF Headquarters::]User Image

A young man of 25 walked through the front sliding doors of a company he knew only as the DRF. He pulled his black hood up over his face so the other people in the center couldn't see who he was. The man wasn't sure if people would recognize his face or not but he knew they would figure out who he was once they discovered his name. He was Liam Crones, self made Millionare and co-designer of the inovative X-system game console. He was also the son of the President of Xsoft, the company responsible for releasing the system. He was thought of as a prodigy in the video game world having created the X-system gen 1 at the age of 13. So needless to say he didn't come here today to be swarmed by fan of whom there would be many in this room.

No the reason he was here was much different than all that and probably different than anyone else in that room. Today he was here in this crowded room waiting to go through that portal because he needed to get away and relax. He knew nothing about this world they were going to, unlike the pockets of people he could hear wispering rumors of Digimon, whatever those are. He came here because his understanding is you could go anywhere and do anything here... Freedom, that's what he wanted, a chance to escape from the pressure and reality of his life. He was on the outside very happy with his discoveries and his accomplishments especially with his mother but on the inside was a boy. At 25 his boyish inside had never been allowed to roam free, not that it was his parents fault, they wanted the best for him. No, Liam did this to himself, hidding away from "friends" putting apl his energy into helping out his family and now after accomplishing so much inclusing some of the greatest breakthroughs ever the man felt empty inside. None of that could buy back his childhood and the chance at human interaction...but maybe, just maybe this could.

Liam understood the process of what was going to happen once he entered that portal. As the line moved closer to the start of thier adventure he could.make out a familiar lable on the side of the portal... Xsoft, yes Liam was here not because he had anything to do with Digimon hut because he had been the driving force behind the technoligy that would take them all to the new world today. 2 years ago the DRF approached his company about his researh on Alternate Dimension Gaming, basically a type of gaming where your mind was transfered to another reality. Xsoft saw that there were too many dangers with this technoligy and shut down the project. When DRF approched them explaining how this technoligy could be used completely differently to actually transfer people to a real alternate dimension Liam decided to give it a try. Within 6 months they had a working model and after a year the full thing was opperational. Since then the DRF has been planning this day. They invited what they called Tamers to come to this world with them and Liam, even though not a Tamer, was invited because of his technoligy.

Liam had spent months working on this technoligy and now he was gonna finally see what it could really do. As the line moved closer Liam could see the worker collecting invitations, he noticed his looked different than the others, it said VIP on it. Great that's just what he wanted, something that lets people know he's different. As he got closer the hum of excitment around him increased to where he could barely hear the woman ask for his ticket, "huh?" She repeated, "Ticket please." Liam extended his clutched hand toward her and released the golsen ticket inside. She smilled at him, "Ah Mr. Crones, good to see you again, I hope you enjoy your time!" Liam cringed at his name hoping noone had heard in this roar of a crowd. "Thank you I shall try, good day to you ma'am." Liam wondered if it was gonna be hard to keep his identity here, he had done so well in the real world, but most of the employies here are familiar with him and he would be surprised if this golden ticket would make it even harder to hide.

Liam moved through the metal detector with an all clear and was now only three spots back from the portal. He got goosebumps just thinking about working on that thing. Such an advancement in science to be able to move throuhh deminsions. Two people to go...what adventures lay on the other side of that portal, zip he watched as the previous Tamer warped through, a bright flash of light and he was gone. Only one left in front of him, this was happening, Kiam was finally gonna start living. He was up, he steped on the playform and gave the technisions a nod to say he was ready. A countdown appeared kn a monitor infront of him 5...... 4....... time to go, who knew when he would decide to come back 3.......2 Liam was finally taking time for himself, this was it, the room infront of him started to get foggy and he assumed the countdown had reached zero. Zip and he was gone.

[[Liam - Exit - to Digital World, NNC]]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:22 am
User Image

[[Feel the Shadows wrath,]]

[[As it course through your body]]

User Image Alphonse had been teleported to another world of sorts, after being spat out of the portal from his computer to the Digital world he rolled a few times on the ground before hitting a pillar which stopped him, groaning Alphonse rubbed his back and got up to look around noticing several other humans there all lined up like you would in and airport or something similar that had a customs area in it over hearing them getting questioned either due to carrying weapons or if they were allowed to even enter the place "Where the hell is this... Alphonse's mind started to fear the worst including he had died and moved to the afterlife shaking himself he ran towards the line charging through it shouting and screaming to get the other to move before they where shoved out of the way till he reached the front of the queue the others behind where giving of grief and having very few nice things to say about him.

((OOC:TBE, sorry this taking so long really bad writers block atm more to be added hopefully completed today))
Digimon Partners:

User Image

Cutter Knight

Tricky Treater

9,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games