Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Games of Minevica

Back to Guilds

A fantasy strategy game where almost anything can happen. We are starting again and are accepting new characters! 

Tags: Fantasy, Semi-literate, Literate, Roleplay, Game 

Reply - Profiles
Profile Thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss Fruit Loops
Captain

Dangerous Cutesmasher

12,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:35 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Please post your profile in Character Creation before posting in here. Once a staff member approves your character, you can post in here. =3  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:37 pm
Profile Index

Page One
Team One Leader - Sigfreig Gage
Team One Second - Nasrin Vahid
Team Two Leader - Ko'rdan Chinusk
Team Two Second - Ian Rhavan Jaeger
Team Three Leader - Morpheus Aurum Valandrin
Team Three Second - Kairyn Farthou

Page Two
Artemis Cascus
Hziulquoigmnzhah
Asiri Risus
Saria
Theodore Hayes
Ian Rhavan Jaeger
Blake Y. Lostvelle
Arianna Penierium
Isadora Aithne
Bryn
Heivmuk Doan Suhonek
Sigmund Okotte
Janoah Halcyone
Niklaus Salvator
Kol Elijah Sykes

Page Three
Aidan Fydar
Kirisiaru 'Kiri' Hideran
Zerodamus
Tymor Mynhopison
Dantés Malverick
Cill
Gavyn Alden
Ҟale ᾌstaria ζucien
Enya Black Celestas
Μεмσґį Єℓιşε Άηεмσį
Azrael Archaedes
Aoi Akari
Ώąġα

Page Four
Sigfreig Gage
Kierah Lancaster
Chrona Horos
Lesine Sol Draltram
Akasha Volresh

Miss Fruit Loops
Captain

Dangerous Cutesmasher

12,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Miss Fruit Loops
Captain

Dangerous Cutesmasher

12,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

Played By: Deaths Loving Embrace

xxxx Sigfreig Gage, The Strategist xxxx

|_________________________________________________|

↣ Leader Of Ithus ↤
User Image

"Live life to the fullest, off other peoples Sacrifices."

I have been around for 500 years.
I am an Elf and affiliated with Ithus.
I am on team One as a Leader. My job is devising strategy.
Females suit my fancy more than males do! But love is for the weak!

User Image ((will add a pic here later))

I have a few nicknames.
Gage – Frige’ – Strategist
But I would rather you call me Frige’.

↣ A b i l i t i e s
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
¯ ¯ ↘ Sigfreig’s Weapon of choice would be his Kanata, that was fastened out of an Elk’s antler. His sword even though it’s made out of an animal’s antler, is enhanced with magic spells that most Elves use when creating weapons is harder than the strongest stone, and sharper then the sharpest metal. His Swordsmanship is uncanny, and no one can best him. He Also Carries a small dagger that he can use to throw, or for last diffense. He has great Accuracy when he throws his dagger. Being an elf, He does know Magic spells, but since his young age, he doesn’t know too many spells. He is a novice poison mage at best. He can Produce a Poison aura around his blades only three times out of a twenty four hour period After he has hit his three he is unable to use magic for the rest of the day.

↣ P e r s o n a l i t y
¯ ¯ ↘ Frige’ Is a very demented thinker, always looking at the bigger picture, and never worried if he has to sacrifice a few pawns in order to capture the enemy’s king. He Is often finds it best to make his ‘pawns’ feel much more important than they really are, because this keeps them from being used, or even what they are sacrifices. He is very sociable and friendly person. It’s always easy to be on Frige’s friendly side when just having a simple talk with him. He can be a hard read at times as well.

↣ H o w x I x G o t x H e r e
¯ ¯ ↘ Sigfreig was chosen to go to the Academy of Ithus, once there, all of his skills were tested, and tested, until Everyone was ranked. The Academy Participants were there for three days total, but out of those three days, he was surprised that no one could best him in Strength, Cunning, Or even Agility. When the results had come back He had seen his name at the top of the list. –Leader –Sigfreig, This little line, had brought him a sense of overwhelming pride, but at the same time he was carefully plotting as to how the others had fared, and even more so wondering how the other teams staked up.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

Played by: x r e m m x

xxxx Nasrin Vahid xxxx

↣ Right Hand Lady ↤

User Image
"I fight for myself, and my Homeland. Fight me if you dare, but be prepared to die."

I have been around for Twenty-two years.
I am a valkyrie and affiliated with Ithus.
I am on team one as Second in Command.
Males suit my fancy more than females do.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

I have a few nicknames they're
Nas - Rin - Ice Queen
But I would rather you call me Nasrin.

↣ A b i l i t i e s
¯ ¯ ↘ I carry at my side my twin swords. They are not as long as your normal katana but they cause just as much damage. I also have poison tip needles, making me silent and deadly. Throw any weapon at me and I can show you just how to use it. Granted it will be at the cost of your life.

↣ P e r s o n a l i t y
¯ ¯ ↘ The Ice Queen? A title I more than welcome. People say that my veins are filled with ice because I am not one to talk. Just because I do not speak doesn't mean that I don't know how to socialize. If you ask me it is best to know how to speak with words as it is to wield a sword. If you are of no importance don't expect me to care. The only one I will show any sincerity to is the leader, as long as they have enough brains.

↣ M y x S t o r y
¯ ¯ ↘ My father wanted a son. However, since my mother died giving birth to me that wish will never happen. My father was deeply in love with my mother, and in turn blamed me for her death. In his eyes I was already marked to death. My father handed me a sword as soon as I could hold one. Since that day I have learned to master any and all weapons he tossed at me. Maybe this was the root of my personality? I was never given a childhood, but than again I don't regret my past. I have become the greatest fighter in my homeland. I fought battle after battle, till the day I died.

¯ ¯ ↘ After I died I was chosen to become a Valkyrie. My talents as a fighter were greatly welcomed. They sent me to train and get ready for the games since my arrival day. I aim to show them that they put their trust in the right sword. No one will stop me from getting my hands on the stone. A prize so great that any and all covet it is a great thing indeed.

Miss Fruit Loops
Captain

Dangerous Cutesmasher

12,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Miss Fruit Loops
Captain

Dangerous Cutesmasher

12,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

Played by: AninOnin

xxxx Ko'rdan Chinusk xxxx

↣ Lightbringer ↤

User Image

"Your weakness is your own; overcome it, or fail."

I have been around for thirty-seven years.
I am a sorcerer, and affiliated with Malandaia.
I am on team two as the leader.
Males suit my fancy more than females do, but I have no business with love.

User Image

I have one nickname.
Ko.
But most call me Sorceress or Lightbringer.

↣ A b i l i t i e s
¯ ¯ ↘ Generally speaking, Ko's weapon of choice is her magic. However, she does rely on a longbow, which she carries with her everywhere. The longbow is enchanted with a non-specific spell which makes it more accurate, able to guide itself to Ko's target in defiance of the wind. However, this does not mean that Ko can shoot anywhere she pleases and still hit her mark. She practices with her longbow every day, in order to better her aim. Other than her preferred affinity for elemental magic and her bow, Ko also has a wicked-looking dagger that she uses as both a weapon and a tool.

↣ P e r s o n a l i t y
¯ ¯ ↘ Ko has always been a little more aloof than the people around her. She never spoke much unless it was expected of her, and her words have always been straight to the point. Some people find her to be harsh and blunt, but the truth is that she's simply succinct and doesn't sugarcoat things. While she doesn't see the good in everything or everyone, she can't really be called a pessimist. Despite this, those she calls her friends are people that have won her respect, and her friends come from all corners of the world and all walks of life.

↣ M y x S t o r y
¯ ¯ ↘ Ko grew up knowing she had an affinity for magic that went beyond the typical sorcerer. She was raised as an orphan in a school for sorcerers and sorceresses, ruled by a Mendaime who often put their skills up against each other for food, clothing, and a bed to sleep in. Ko easily learned the politics of living in a Battleschool, and it served her well in life.

At 15 years old, Ko realized that she was old enough to leave the school and still survive as a minor. As intelligent and skilled as she was, she was quickly noticed by a group of Malandaia's elite and offered a position as an apprentice to them. Ko'rdan turned them down, fearing that her life would become wreathed in a second Battleschool, but the offer still stood. At the age of 17, with no other future prospects open to an orphan sorceress with no credentials, she took the offer. Within seven years, she had risen to the top of her group.

¯ ¯ ↘ Training with Malandaia's elite had given her a purpose, and that purpose was to serve her country in the games. She enlisted in the tournament with full backing from the country's leaders, and easily qualified for the venture.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

Played by: McCookieJar

xxxx Ian Rhavan Jaeger xxxx

↣ Champion of Malandaia ↤

User Image

"Sarcasm? Never heard of it."

I have been around for too many years.
I am a Demon and affiliated with Malandaia.
I am on team two as a player.
Females suit my fancy more than males do.

User Image

Just call me Ian or Rhavan, no nicknames for me darling.

↣ A b i l i t i e s
¯ ¯ ↘ As a Demon I have horns which allow me to perform a nasty little trick. My horns are hollow, so they look like ears.. But associate me together with those were-creatures and I would gladly prove to you that they are horns. I specialize in illusions, mine are almost real and can be touched, I can also multiply myself using this technique. If I choose to fight closer to the enemy I use my twin daggers, which are joined by a chain.

↣ P e r s o n a l i t y
¯ ¯ ↘ Ian is a whimsical creature, through and through, and his mood can change as quickly as a mid-morning breeze. For the most part he is a sly creature, taking pleasure in both taunting and tempting those that dare come within his sight. However, when he becomes angry, his wrath is like a raging inferno, sweeping up everything in his path, never resting until everything before him is ash. That's probably because he is a created demon. Nevertheless, he lives in Malandaia, because he hasn't done anything so immoral that he is to be banished to Zeladis yet. Having lived among many different races, he even has a kinder side, he is just a simple creature if one looks past the gleaming eyes and cruel sarcasm.

↣ M y x S t o r y
¯ ¯ ↘ Ian wasn't born but created, which meant that he didn't have any parents to look up to but only demons to watch. He was however, somewhat of an oddity among the dark creatures. He wasn't interested in killing but was only playing with people. He was like a cat, not murdering his victims but teasing and testing them. Some would call that a more cruel way, but as he grew older he stopped mostly using his knives but only words and spells. Ian liked to play games of chase and was curious about other people from the other nations.

This often got him into trouble, and eventually landed him in Malandaia, where almost every kind of creature was accepted. A treasure trove for a creature of his nature. He spent his next years meeting interesting people from all over and earned much knowledge about the world and many connections. The inhabitants slowly but surely became more familiar with his appearance and didn't fear him as much anymore.

Eventually Ian developed an interest for fighting and using his powers. He was quickly approached by a born Demon, a wise man and he took the boy under his wings. Ian's master was strict, but in an odd way, kind. He taught him many things, both educational and moral. This Demon became more of a father or role-model than any other demon had ever been.

¯ ¯ ↘ After many years of training, Ian decided to put his skills to the test, although it was mostly out of boredom, and participate in the tournament. It quickly became clear that he was qualified.

Miss Fruit Loops
Captain

Dangerous Cutesmasher

12,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Miss Fruit Loops
Captain

Dangerous Cutesmasher

12,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

Played by: Moonbeam Flame

xxxx Morpheus Aurum Valandrin xxxx

↣ The Blind General ↤

User Image

"Do you know suffering? Yes? Mmm, let me show you what actual suffering is..."

I have been around for 2000 years.
I am a Demon and affiliated with Zeladis.
I am on team three as the Leader.
Females suit my fancy more than males do.

User Image

I have a few nicknames.
Mav - Morph - Aura
But I would rather you call me Morpheus.

↣ A b i l i t i e s
¯ ¯ ↘ The main ability he has is to see without actually seeing. He is physically blind, his eyes are a milky, pearlescent white in color. He actually sees using Aura's. In this way, he can actually see where everything is better than with what physical sight ever provided. Though everything is in shades of blue, he can pick up some other colors faintly. If someone is in a intense mood, he can pick up on it by the color of their aura. He isn't blind to detail either, so don't think he doesn't know what you look like or what your doing around him.

Though most demons have the ability to cast illusions, which he is pretty good at, he has another ability that has proved to be more useful. He can control Earth. As long as he has an open source of Earth, he can mend and bend it however he wishes. He has mastered it to the point that he can even control crystals and gems. One of his most famous tricks is to encase someone in Crystal, something he did to a long time enemy of the Zeladis Monarchy. They still have the being trapped and displayed in the castle to this day...

He has two weapons he keeps on him at all times. One is a Hand Spear that can extend into a full sized spear. He is deadly accurate with it so be careful on getting near him. The other is a gold whip. This helps him hit and grab things farther away, which is is also accurate with. His whip is usually curled and hanging on his hip, the spear is either in hand or on the opposite side of his whip.

↣ P e r s o n a l i t y
¯ ¯ ↘ Cold, Calculating, Intimidating, Determined, and on the sadistic side, Morpheus is someone that most try to avoid. He has a sense of power when he speaks that tends to compel demons younger than him, or at least make them flinch. He has a aura of leadership and people tend to trust his decision and knowledge. Morpheus is without mercy, at least that is what he leads others to believe. No one he has come across to date has every been shown a shred of mercy or pity. Most have been tortured for even standing in his way or encased and preserved in beautiful crystal or gems to be showed off for the rest of their forced existence.

↣ M y x S t o r y
¯ ¯ ↘ Morpheus has been without a human form to hide in for over half his life. He was born a demon, but the darker pulls of his kind were to tempting to ignore. He lived most of his life on his own, traveling from place to place to stay out of the light of the world. It was during his travels that he lost his sight, having come across a being he shouldn't have messed with. You see, at the time he still was able to hide his horns and demonic features, including his dark skin. A sorceress came across him who could see through his disguise and made it known. He tried to ignore her, but she followed him where ever he went. He tried to ignore her persistent following, but after a while he finally turned to confront her. According to her, if he acted against her he would have to pay.

He was young at the time for a Demon, and didn't care what the price was. He just wanted the annoying woman away from him. He killed her, without her having lifted a finger to fight back. In that moment he felt pain and everything around him turned black. The black faded into a fuzzy blue, and his surroundings became foreign to him. At first he thought maybe it would go away, his sight would come back. But it never did, and he realized it was because of the woman that he now had no physical sight. Time passed, and he learned he liked this new sight a lot better. It was only a little time afterward that he found himself in Zeladis. Battles were being fought, and everyone had to pick a side. He was considered an outcast when he first came in, and was attacked on a daily basis no matter where he went.

Every person he came across was either captured or killed. Coffins of crystal were left behind him in a trail, which the Monarchy took interest in. They summoned him against his will, and he was forced to fight in front of them like an animal. He won the fight, killing everything around him with ease. They liked him, and placed him in their army. From there it was easy, he worked his way up the ranks until he finally earned his right to be a General. Any battle he was thrown into after that moment was never lost, and Zeladis has been bragging about their victory card. As the time for the Games drew near, they made him a proposition. Enter the Games and win, or be stripped of his title. With no choice but to move forward, Morpheus was given the title as Leader and made head of their hand picked team.

¯ ¯ ↘ Morpheus had an advantage when it came to being picked for the games. Under the King and Queen, he is their most prized General. Many battles have been fought and won because of this man, this demon who seems to know nothing but victory. Because of his power and the confidence the Monarchy has in his, they picked him to be the Leader of the team. Morpheus has a true reason to win and drive his team to the top. Before letting him go after telling him the news, they made a very important point. If he did not win for them, if he 'allowed' their team to lose, he would be stripped of his title as General and lose honor with them. Knowing the stakes, Morpheus has no choice but to make sure that his team wins at all costs...more for himself than any other.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

Played by: Miss Fruit Loops

xxxx Kairyn Alaina Farthou xxxx

↣ The Dragon of Shadows ↤

User Image

"The sun also shines on the wicked."

I have been around for twenty-one years.
I am a dracushan and affiliated with Zeladis.
I am on team three as second in command.
Males suit my fancy more than females do.

User Image

I have a few nicknames.
Rin - Kai - Dragon
But I would rather you call me Kairyn.

Armor - Music - Ballgown

↣ A b i l i t i e s
¯ ¯ ↘ As a Dracushan, I have the ability to manipulate shadows. The absence of light takes physical form for me and I can make it act as a fluid or solid. I can even make it burn like fire. My shadows leave behind a telltale wound. Instead of looking like a regular burn, the skin takes on a blackish hue in the shape of flames. I also have the ability to preform basic dark magic. Nothing too showy. I also carry a couple of weapons with me. I have a dagger that is enchanted with fire in case I get into a tough situation. I need to be careful with this dagger though. My old element was fire. I keep it under my clothing. I also carry a bow. There is nothing special about my bow except that it is elven made.

↣ P e r s o n a l i t y
¯ ¯ ↘ I am not caring... I do favors for no one. If you expect me to be nice to you for any reason, you are sorely mistaken. I love to toy with those less fortunate than I. People say that I am rather shady and manipulative. But that’s not all. I also am vengeful. If you disrespect me in the slightest, prepare yourself – for I am not gentle to those who anger me. I am rather difficult to control. You tell me to do one thing and I might do another. It all depends on how I'm feeling that day and if the task will do me any good.

↣ M y x S t o r y
¯ ¯ ↘ You don't need to know a lot about me. I was once a fire draconian. I became rather good at my element but I wanted more. Those in Ithus were concerned with my love for strengthening myself. I wanted to be the best and this was not the way of the draconian.

Naturally I was part of Ithus' military. A few of us were sent on a risky mission into Zeladis. We knew they were planning on something be we didn't know what at the time. They were growing their armies, paying more attention to training, and generally becoming a threat. We did some poking around, got into their main castle. What we found we immediately sent back home. It seemed that the once carefree castle of Zeladis had turned something more like a military stronghold. There were soldiers everywhere. You couldn't walk two steps without being stared down by someone imposing. Soon after we sent one of our members back home to inform our dragon king, we were caught. We were all placed into jail cells underneath the castle. They tortured us, delving into our consciousness for information. The others broke but I didn't. I held fast but soon darkness crept into my cell.

As the days wore on and my endurance waned, the darkness whispered to me. My head was filled with temptation that was just too great to deny. The darkness would make me powerful. It would help me make those who imprisoned me rue the day they were born. And so I fell to darkness.

After I broke free of my prison and killed those who tortured me, I moved on and found the guards that imprisoned me. Unfortunately I didn't get to them before one of the war generals got to me. I was once again captured and put into a jail cell. The general's intentions were different through. He saw potential in me. I was wild, fierce, determined, and no linger a draconian of Ithus. Upon turning to darkness my element removed itself from me, making me a dracushan. I could never return home and the general knew this. If I went back to Ithus I might have been killed. The draconian don't take kindly to fallen dragons. I joined the ranks of Zeladis and quickly ascended to a higher position. After a few years of training relentlessly with my new element, I became one of the best dracushan in Zeladis. There weren't a whole lot of other dracushan here and even fewer that felt the need to push themselves very hard with darkness at their side.

¯ ¯ ↘ When it came time for the games, the monarchy of Zeladis sought the advice of their war generals. They would be sending the best warriors from their military and civilians. I was one of the first mentioned and made second in command.

Miss Fruit Loops
Captain

Dangerous Cutesmasher

12,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Miss Fruit Loops
Captain

Dangerous Cutesmasher

12,300 Points
  • Megathread 100