Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WE ARE HALLOWEEN
Captain

Blessed Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Upon arriving from the portal, an attendant was already waiting for the students, their outfit consisting of layers and layers of plan browns and muted greys. It was dark, wherever they were, and slightly dank, the area rocky and cavernous, betraying its location somewhere deep underground. A few pieces of furnishing, mostly natural rock restructured slightly into the semblance of furniture, littered the cave.

"You are at the Isle of Famine." They hissed slightly as they talked, their words thickly laid with an indistinguishable accent. "We are busy folk, we simply ask that you do not interrupt our daily schedules. You will be given temporary sleeping quarters, but starting tomorrow, you will begin the first of your classes and training field exercises. You will have free time to explore various areas after your studies, I will lead you to the designated areas now. Enjoy your second week here."

OOC

exclaim - [ ORP / PRP PROMPTS ] ORP/ PRP PROMPTS ARE NOW OPEN! Make sure to read these before starting, you can earn Four Clans points from participating in these!
exclaim - [ TRAINING FIELDS ] Training Field exercises are also up! Please choose ONE activity per OOC 24 hours for your student to participate in, you will have to make a new thread to do these. You can simply reuse your old thread from last day, see rules again if you're having issue here which contains all the information needed. You can earn Four Clans points from participating in these
exclaim - [ The DORM ROOMS ] The Dorm Rooms are now where the source of all ORPS will be happening for people staying here. Simply EXIT out of this thread and move on to the DORM ROOMS. YOU CAN send skellyphone texts and messages to people while in the dorm rooms, make sure to mark ENTER AND EXIT as you need while moving around, though it is possible to have your student in the dorm rooms while waiting for some of your prps/ other orps/ training to wrap up, that's not a huge issue

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:55 pm
Lailah nervously floated back in forth, trembling in fear of her new surroundings. "Y-yes." She stammered, too afraid to say anymore. In comparison to the isle of conquest, famine was much scarier. Gone were the beautiful surroundings, the buildings, and the pavilion, replaced by a underground, rocky cave.

Nervously, she found herself wishing that she had a friend or two here.

If Xiu was here, she wouldn't have been as scared. But she was in a different class, which left Lailah alone in this class. "I-it's just famine." She reassured herself though her fear betrayed by the trembling of her body. Nothing bad would happen, right? Repeatedly, she reminded herself to be optimistic, enthused, and confident.. that class would be just as enjoyable as the last. Despite her (unconvincing) reassurance, she found herself shrinking back into the crowd. Hands clasped together, shoulders hunched, and head lowered, she hid herself in the crowd of students milling around.

Saiyukii

Zyphiris

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:18 am
The dark and dank environment was a little discomforting for the ghoul to say the least. After spending a week in a tropic isle and mostly above the ground in the canopy, the deep underground setting was a rather difficult transition to make. She couldn't help but compare how different things were here compared to in the isle of War – the difference in clothing for one. The ghoul sniffed as she followed the attendant down the tunnel. There was very little light down here, Edel wasn't sure she liked the feeling of that.

As soon as they were dismissed, the ghoul wandered around the various caverns, suppressing the instinct to find her way out of the underground and instead tried to get used to the dim lights. This was an exchange program, she needed to keep an open mind.

.... At least the temperature around here was better.

((exit))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:07 am
Angenora looked around after exiting the protal to see someone talk to her. "Thank you. I hope to learn much her in my second week of training and classes." She told them with a light bow before walking farther out to see a few students had already show up for orientation. She pulled out her eyephone and began to text her friend.

Amon Larethian

Text: Hey, what class did you say that you had again? I'm on the Famine Isle for week two.

She typed then put her phone away before walking around about.  

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

NeoSeussi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:06 am
Alex entered through the portal to the Isle of Famine, and was immediately struck by just how different it was compared to the isle of war. They were in a rocky cavern, underground, the air cool and dry, and that was comparatively quite a change from tree top, canopied but open walled housing and the hot humid air of the jungle.

Alex's first impression was that he was really going to like it here.

Standing in his usual slouched position, white and black hair tousled, and dressed in a simple red t-shirt, black and red striped tie, and jeans meant to look faded, worn, and tattered, the zomboil let his eyes wander around the room, looking for any familiar faces. He knew that the Reaper ghoul Lucinda was going to be here, as well as the ghost, Reiko. Should he stick around and wait for them before moving on? They might have already come and gone.

He shuffled towards one of the cavernous walls, turning to lean against it with ankles crossed. He would wait for a little while and then if nobody he knew arrived he would be on his way.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:16 am
Reiko came through the portal from Death, and a smile spread across her face. The underground, how interesting. From what she had seen, she had expected a desert. Her minor ghostly luminescence really seemed to stand out here. She scanned the people there and spotted Alex, and pondered briefly whether she should go over. Oh well, why put it off?

"Alex, hello." She said, giving him a polite smile and a bit of a bow of greeting. She forced herself to ignore the bubbling urge in the back of her mind to either be cold to him or run away.

NeoSeussi

Noir Songbird

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:05 am
Mitzi stepped through the portal with a bit of trepidation. After the War island, she wasn't nearly as excited about the classes. What if something here turned out to cause her just as much trouble as the heights in the treetop village? That worry, at least, turned out not to be valid, although as she got her first whiff of the tunnel air, and looked around at the dark and dank surroundings, she really was not impressed. Well, regardless, she was stuck with it for a week, she might as well make the best of it.

Then she spotted Alex, and a ghost ghoul who after a bit of puzzling she realized she had met at the Famine Trial. Might as well go over and talk to them, she wasn't actually aware of anyone else she'd know.

As she approached them, she waved to Alex, as he was facing her. "Hey, Alex. Hey, um..." Oh jack, she didn't remember the other ghoul's name. She normally was good about that, but that day had been... Yeah. She still felt bad about not remembering her name, though.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:19 am
As it turned out, the zomboil didn't have to wait long before he saw the familiar form of Reiko coming through the portal. He pulled his hands out of his pockets and raised one in greeting before crossing his arms over his chest, eyes still flickering around the room. There were other students that he recognized, but none that were paying any attention to him at the moment. When Reiko approached he gave her a large and toothy smile.

"Hey!" He answered her, "I was just thinking about you. Wondering if I should keep waiting here or go on and try to find the dorms. Hey, do you think I might be able to borrow your eyephone later?" Trust Alex to start talking to the ghoul like he'd known her forever, and bounce from one subject to the next like a scareling with a short attention span.

And then suddenly there was another familiar ghoul approaching, and Alex directed his smile towards her as well. "Mitzi! I didn't know you were in famine this week!" Or maybe he had known, and completely forgotten.

"Do you two want to come with me to find the dorms? Unless you're both waiting for somebody else you know...." And wasn't Alex supposed to be trying to find Lucinda? He had told her he would hang out with her this week, since she had looked so desperately nervous at that assembly.

"Hey, do either of you know a Reaper ghoul named Lucinda? I think I'm supposed to be meeting up with her at some point..."

Really, Alex, one subject at a time. Learn how to do this.  

NeoSeussi

Noir Songbird

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:49 am
Reiko recognized the Reaper fairly quickly-most everything about that oh-so-awkward experience was burned into her mind and was not likely to leave. She gave her a polite smile, until she noticed what she was wearing. Which was not much. Still, she put on her best "I-am-being-polite-and-won't-say-anything" smile and gave the Reaper ghoul a bow of greeting.

"Reiko Yamamura." She said. "I'm sorry, I don't remember your name." She said, and she did look rather embarrassed about it. It had probably been mentioned but...well, it had slipped her mind. She turned to Alex, rather surprised by his barrage of subject jumping.

"Certainly, you are welcome to my eyphone, if you need it." She agreed. Thank goodness Alexander was one of the first boils she had to deal with. It was hard to believe him capable of deceit. He simply seemed too nice. Though it would be lovely if he slowed down a bit and gave her a moment to answer.

"I would be glad to accompany you two in finding the dorms, if you wish," she said. "And yes, I met Lucinda at the assembly. Oh, she is going to be here, isn't she? Should we wait for her?" That seemed the right thing to do to the onryo.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:05 am
Something about the other ghoul seemed a bit off, but Mitzi couldn't put her finger on it. She just shrugged it off though; she'd been trying to be more aware of others since the whole incident with Yin, but that didn't mean it really stuck.

"Right, and I'm Mitzi. I'm not aware of anyone else I know in Famine, so it's just as well I spotted you," she replied to them, flashing Alex a smile. "I'm good with heading over now, or waiting." She was a little curious to explore, but not in any rush after everything that had happened on the War island. At least this time she'd wouldn't be so thrown off she couldn't hang out with new faces, and without Yin around she might actually get to see more of Alex.  

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:23 pm
Lucinda had stepped through the portal as soon as she was allowed to, she was eager to see her new friends again. The isle of Famine was completely different than the Isle of Conquest, Lucinda liked its darkness quite a bit. It reminded her of how she usually kept her room after target practices. She looked around for Alex and Reiko for a moment, not sure if they were here yet. After a few minutes she spotted them, then quietly snuck up behind them. She poked Alex slightly and waved.

"Hi hi Alex, how was your class last week?" She then looked over and waved at Reiko. "Hi hi to you too Reiko, how was your class?" She still spoke a bit softly but there wasn't as much of a nervous stutter or pause in her voice. She then waved towards the new ghoul, she hadn't met her in the auditorium a few weeks ago. She half hid behind Alex, since she liked him the most out of the new boils she had met. She really liked Reiko too, she seemed really nice and calm.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:15 pm
Alex gave Reiko a nod, and a large grin before saying "Thanks! I don't know when I'll need it, but maybe later today or tomorrow. I just need to text somebody." He was sure they could all guess who that somebody was, though Alex really was not at all sure when would be the best time to send a message. he hadn't exactly told Yin how soon to expect one.

"Well, maybe we should wait just a little longer then." He decided, pushing himself away from the wall and standing up a little straighter as he continued to look around. "She might have already come and gone then..who knows?"

As it turned out, however, he didn't have long to wait. The small Reaper ghoul was suddenly upon him, sidling up from an angle that he hadn't been able to see and giving him a poke. His head turned, and he blinked down at Lucinda before his face broke out into yet another face splitting grin. Somebody was being awfully smiley today, wasn't he? Couldn't have anything to do with being surrounded by pretty ghouls, could it?

Sadly, probably not.

"Hey! We were just waiting for you! It was uh...alright I guess. I didn't do too badly, anyways." He had actually done better then just alright, but he didn't like to brag or make himself out to be better then he was, so he left it at that.

"How was yours?" He asked, before adding on, "We were just thinking about maybe finding the dorms, you want to tag along? After that I might wander around and see what type of things they have to do around here."  

NeoSeussi

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:47 pm
Amphi stepped from war into famine as she looked around her. It was....closed. unlike war, where the sun was bright and the skies open....it felt horribly cramped and stale....dark cave or not, Amphi wasn't sure she would handle the lack of space.

Following the clan member, she sighed and....though she wouldn't admit it, missed both the company of Thana and Biskoto as well as the company of the black dog Tybalt. Here it seemed she would be on her own.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:55 pm
Reiko nodded. "Yes, I am glad to see all of you. I...don't know many people yet." Of course. She turned to Alex. "I don't have many people to text, so feel free to borrow my phone whenever you need it." It felt a bit saddening to admit such, so she was glad for a distraction in the form of Lucinda's arrival. She gave the Reaper a smile as soon as she saw her.

"Lucinda! It is good to see you again. My classes went well, thank you for asking," she said, and would have asked how the other ghoul's had been, but Alex beat her to it. It was mostly the truth, anyway. Aside from being beaten down by that shade on the last day, the class had been a fun experience. Training was another matter...which reminded her that at some point she was going to have to ask Alex why he had wanted to discuss it in person. Perhaps once the were back to the dorms.

Noir Songbird

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:23 pm
Lucinda smiled and nodded at Alex, she was curious about this Isle's layout. "Is it ok if I can come around and look too, after the dorms I mean? I really like this Isle, it reminds me of my room, minus the holes I've shot in the walls. My classes at the Isle of Conquest went ok but it wasn't very easy." Lucinda blushed a bit and scratched the back of her head, muttering to herself about how she never got to take an adara with her as a pet. She really wanted one of those adorable birdies.

She fiddled with the chain on her pants again, it still had a bit of dirt stuck between the links. They hadn't been cleaned in awhile since she always took them off her shorts when she washed them, she didn't want them to rust or anything like that. " I think you would really like the Isle of Conquest Reiko, it's really beautiful and ummm I'm not sure what the word is but it's like dynasty styled I guess?" She scrunched her eyebrows a bit while she tried to think of a better word.  
{ ARCHIVED } ------------------ Four Clans Meta, April 2012

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff