Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Reaper] Circe's Kingdom Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:32 am
User Image

Enrollment
Oh man, oh man, a necromancer ghoul?"

"I really like the picture, it really say something to me..."

"Something like side boobs?"

SMACK!

"Have a little class, bro! You don't to piss off a necromancer. She'll necromance your a**!"

"What does that even..."

"Lets put it in the Bin and see what happens!"

"I don't think that's such a good idea..."

The sound of paper being chewed filled the office, and then...nothing.

"Well that's a bit anti-climatic."

Suddenly, a slow shuffling silhouette appeared on the wall, steadily moving closer to the two gnomes. Another appeared. And then another. Oh Jack, there was a mob of them, they were going to...

"Coffee..."

".....coffeeeeeeeee...."

"...booze..."

"COFFEEEEE."

Apparently the coffee machine in the teacher's lounge was broken again.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:49 am
Navigation

🍩 Cert & Acceptance
🍩 Navigation
🍩 Circe Information
🍩 Home & Items
🍩 Growth Requirements
🍩 Allies & Foes
🍩 Current Roleplays/Metas
🍩 Completed Roleplays
🍩 Completed Meta's
🍩 Abandoned Roleplays
🍩 Artwork
🍩 Reserved
🍩 Reserved
🍩 Credits

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:51 am
Circe Livonia

User Image
Name: Circe Livonia
Nicknames: Nirce [El Greco]

Sexual Orientation: Straight
Relationship Status: Single

Faction: Reaper
Race: Necromancer
Weapon: Tattooing needles

Natural Ability: Summon dead

Learned Abilities: Beginner First Aid

Personality:
Indecisive: Circe is a very terrible person to go to when you need help making a decision on something important. She often finds herself going 'enie minie mo' in order to reach a decision or spinning around with her finger pointing, finally stopping and seeing what her decision will be. This affects her in almost everything she does, the only exception being when she is taking a test as that is a concrete answer that only needs to be found by studying.

Realistic: Apart from having the inability to make decisions, Circe is very realistic about life and it's many obstacles. She believes that if something is touchable and see-able then it is true. Also, if it is a widely known fact she is not likely to try to debunk it. (Basically has no imagination)

Cocky: Going back to being realistic, Circe knows she is pretty and is not afraid to flaunt it. Sometimes she may have the fault of flaunting it a bit to much and often comes off as arrogant and even to the extreme, rude. But her opinion is: if you have it then you should be honest about it and show it off. She also wants you to know, she is the queen and she will make your life hell if you don't agree with her.

Childish: Circe is intelligent, realistic and seems to have a good head on her shoulders. Until you get to know her. She is extremely childish and loves to play pranks on others for her own enjoyment. Circe is very likely to pants someone in front of the person they like just for laughs.

Honest: One great quality Circe has is that she will always be honest with someone even if it hurts their feelings. She would rather tell someone the truth and hurt them now rather then have them get further down the road and maybe in a less then pleasant way. Despite being childish and sometimes doing things that may hurt someones feelings she really does have a good heart. Just sometimes it's a bit buried.

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy? "Well I'm not one to get all sappy, but the main reason why I came to the school was to be around others like me and hopefully make some friends. Before coming to the school I was always picked on really had no one on my side. But now that I am here I hope to change that and make friends with everyone! So long as they know I'm the queen."

FEAR Mechanics: Gamblers Chance
FEAR Ability: Tattoo manipulation - Circe is able to make her tattoo's come to life and attack whoever she is fighting.
Limitations include:
At this time she can only constrict people and they must be within a foot of her.
Once she uses this once she is unable to use again in the same battle.
Mild to extreme pain may occur on her skin and may even appear to be a rash (more extreme case).
Gambler's Chance
In comparison to all of the other offensive Fear abilities, Gambler's Chance has the potential to deal the most damage. However this is also a double-edged sword: using it will also damage its user. Sometimes you'll deal high damage to your opponent while taking minimum losses, other times it'll be the exact opposite. How lucky do you feel tonight?

Tier One: GC1
Dice: 6d12
First Dice:
xxxxx 1-8: Miss
xxxxx 9-12: Hit
Damage: Total of second and third dice.
Fourth Dice:
1: Take the full 100% damage.
2-7: Take 80% damage (multiply result by . cool
8-12: Take 50% damage (multiply result by .5 or divide by 2)
Damage to Self: Total of last two dice multiplied or divided by the modifier. This always hits you!
Average Damage to Opponent: 13

Tier Two:GC2
Dice: 8d12
First Dice:
xxxxx 1-6: Miss
xxxxx 7-12: Hit
Damage: Total of second, third, and fourth dice.
Fifth Dice:
2-4: Take 80% damage (multiply result by . cool
5-7: Take 75% damage (multiply result by .75.)
8-12: Take 50% damage (multiply result by .5 or divide by 2)
Damage to Self: Total of last three dice multiplied or divided by the modifier. This always hits you!
Average Damage to Opponent: 19

Tier Three:GC3
Dice: 10d12
First Dice:
xxxxx 1-3: Miss
xxxxx 4-12: Hit
Damage: Total of second, third, fourth, and fifth dice.
Sixth Dice:
2-3: Take 80% damage (multiply result by . cool
4-5: Take 75% damage (multiply result by .75.)
6-9: Take 50% damage (multiply result by .5 or divide by 2)
10-12: Take 25% damage (multiply result by .25)
Damage to Self: Total of last four dice multiplied or divided by the modifier. This always hits you!
Average Damage to Opponent: 25

Note #1: When used with The Eye, the dice affected is the first accuracy dice which determines whether or not GC hits an opponent.
Note #2: When used with The Mind, the dice affected is the first accuracy dice which determines whether or not GC hits an opponent.

RP color: #FF6633

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:56 am
Crypt

User Image
Given to: El Greco
Received Emblems:
User Image

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:59 am
Growth Requirements

Year one - two: Logged
Year two - three:

Points || 0/75 (not including minipets)
Exam || Pass/Approved
Teacher Exam || Pass/Approved

One point
One piece of fanart drawn OR commissioned by you for anything related to the shop. You can claim a maximum of 5 points per year this way.

One complete RP; you must have written at least 800 words in that RP for it to count as a point.

One complete classroom RP; you must have written at least 800 words in that RP for it to count as a point.

One complete homework assignment for a class.

Five minipets grown to their final stage. You get one point for every five minipets; you can claim a maximum of 5 points per year this way.
One complete solo, at least 800 words long.

Two points
One complete battle RP; must have filled-out RP actions, not just dice rolls.

Meta points
Unknown
Points acquired through Meta events

75 growth points + final exam (pass or fail) teacher battle (pass or fail) = graduation to Year 3
Minipets grown
|| || ||

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:01 am
Lifelines

Roch: "A good friend who isn't the best with explaining feelings. He's one of my first friends at school."

El Greco: "He's a really great friend whom I can depend on. Grelo is super awesome and we have a lot in common. He's my best friend."

Mitzi: "We met the night of the Death Trial in Roch's room. We kind of bonded over our horror stories, I like her."

Needle: "She has tattoo's, I have tattoo's. Not to mention she is just plain awesome."

AJ: [Interacting with]

Sulmanon: "Another dragon! I wonder if we can be friends. She seems really nice!"

Molan: [Interacting with]

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:03 am
Rotting Meat

Regulars
Circe x Efreet
Circe x Sidron

Battles
Circe x AJ

Classes
The Mysterious Field Trip  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:09 am
Buried Interactions

Regulars
Circe x Roch

Battles

Classes
Humanbots Open Class / Circe x Sulmanon  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:11 am
Buried Events

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:13 am
Buried

Metas  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:16 am
Dead and Gone

Regulars
Circe x Matteo

Circe x Serafina
Circe x Tavi
Circe x Spinar
Circe x Roch
Circe x Sulmanon
Circe x Molan
Circe x Tanita
Circe x LW

Battles
Circe x Sparrow
Circe x Ruth

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:17 am
Obituary

Y1
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Y2
User ImageUser Image  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:19 am
Past Life

Short History:

Despite what most people think about reapers, Circe was born into this realm just like any other child via pumpkin. She was taken in by her parents Ned and Henrietta. They raised her to be like any other reaper child, but made sure to include activity with other species as they wanted her to hopefully be accepted by them unlike most reapers. However, their wishes went unnoticed and Circe grew up with almost no friends her whole childhood years due to her strange tattoo's which no one could explain and her somewhat 'bossy' demeanor. It was only when her fear began to manifest that her parents realized that her tattoo's were apart of it's use and thus decided it was high time they sent her to some professionals and decided to enroll her in the Amityville Academy. Which Circe didn't complain about since she hoped there she would finally make some friends.

Necromancy:
Circe first discovered her nitch for Necromancy when she was just about ten years old. Ned, her father decided it was time for her to follow in their druid footsteps and thus took her out into the Weeping Forest. He dared not drag her or himself too deep within it's walls though, lest they get lost. As he began to try to teach her spells, the more she focused the more her tattoo's began to move. Her father was of course more then curious to figure out why these marks were moving as if they were alive. So, deciding it was safe to do so he pushed her harder and harder. Finally her tattoo's began to come off her body and then almost as suddenly as they had reacted they went away. Ned could only smile at Circe and told her that it must mean that, that was her scythe, so to speak. However, after a couple minutes they began to hear moaning noises and the awful smell of long rotted flesh. Thinking it was nothing more then one of their zombie neighbors they decided to head home.

When Ned and Circe got home they told Henrietta about how they discovered her 'scythe' and how he believed she was in fact a Grim Reaper. But only hours after arriving home they soon discovered the smell of rotting flesh was following them. Pretty quickly they ran outside their home and noticed that a fresh corpse was alive once more. That was when they discovered that Circe had the ability to command the dead. But one flaw was that Circe couldn't control it like most Necromancers should have been able to do. Finally after four weeks Circe was able to make the corpse 'un-living' once again. Since then she has honed her abilities and has found she can control corpses, but for no more then about two minutes. Seeing as how her FEAR was her tattoo's, her chosen weapon became tattooing needles.
Weapon question, answered  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:21 am

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:23 am
Credits

TiH (This Is Halloween) Lizbot, Marushii, Chibizoo
Circe's Official Student Art First Year Cheshire
Circe's Official Student Art Second Year Rejam
The Nightmare Before Christmas Tim Burton
Fanart/Commissions Meeki, II M o m o J o m o II, winter pine, LividPeas, Fatal Irony, Euphoric Ghost

{ Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff