Which U.S. military branch... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doctor Bullets

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:56 pm
Is the best to you?

I love ze Army. But everyone knows that the Marines are the best...

But all the forces are good. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:14 pm
Navy Seals pwn Marines. Over 75% of their missions are rescuing lost or captured marines and/or pilots.  

Miroshi Hatake

Master Stamp

6,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:47 pm
Miroshi Hatake
Navy Seals pwn Marines. Over 75% of their missions are rescuing lost or captured marines and/or pilots.

Yeah go Navy seals! they go through hell week and everything their awesome  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:48 pm
Coast Guard gets search and rescue missions AND rescues sea animals!  

MegaSmores

Distinct Nerd

7,500 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

I Am Proud To Be Taken

4,650 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:17 pm
My uncle was in the military till his wife wanted to move lol  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:38 am
Miroshi Hatake
...Every Family Has Its Own Dark Secrets...

Navy Seals fo' sure. They're so badass.

...Our Sorrow Was Concieved Long Before Our Birth...

The Fallout Engineer

Regral
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:51 am
Go Something besides US Military...Training Is terrible there. train with Germany or Swiss If you wanna be good smile and Canada if ya wanna learn how to snipe lol  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:30 pm
Military training in the States isn't terrible. Canada and the Swiss? Are you joking?

When I went to Iraq the only cats worth their grain of salt were the Ugandans.
If I had my choice and if I wasn't in the U.S. military currently I'd be a Russian, projectile knives kids. The Ugandans were tooooooo much.  

DICTUM

sgt.Frosty

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:20 pm
if I were to choose a branch, I guess airforce, I have more of an interest in aeronautics then much of anything else in the armed forces

but say I become a foot soldier, I would probably be more of a sniper, regardless of whichever branch I was in(which would be applicable to snipers)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:16 pm
DICTUM
Military training in the States isn't terrible. Canada and the Swiss? Are you joking?

If I had my choice and if I wasn't in the U.S. military currently I'd be a Russian, projectile knives kids. The Ugandans were tooooooo much.
Ummm Canada Has the top snipers In the world, Swiss training is not bad to bad there non violent >_<, and yea saying the Us has well trained troops is a joke, they need only 6 weeks of boot camp they rely on numbers and max firepower not talented troops, but I have to say they make good fodder  

Regral
Vice Captain

Doctor Bullets

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:26 pm
Regral
DICTUM

Ummm Canada Has the top snipers In the world, Swiss training is not bad to bad there non violent >_<, and yea saying the Us has well trained troops is a joke, they need only 6 weeks of boot camp they rely on numbers and max firepower not talented troops, but I have to say they make good fodder

Why don't you shut up? Every state in the US, INCLUDING Alaska and Hawaii, has many military bases. We have the technology to get the jobs done. We have the largest military in the world. We have a LOT of protection for our citizens.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:05 am
Doctor Bullets
Why don't you shut up? Every state in the US, INCLUDING Alaska and Hawaii, has many military bases. We have the technology to get the jobs done. We have the largest military in the world. We have a LOT of protection for our citizens.

Actually, we're seventh on the list for military size. China's number one.

As well, Maine only has one actual military base, that being the Brunswick Naval Air Station, but that's being shut down and they're moving all operations down to Florida, so we're pretty much undefended up here.

At least do your research before you defend your stance.  

Ethereal Cereal

ArgentCat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:12 am
Navy.

Because they fly Super Hornets, probably the best looking jets out there  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:02 pm
the air force  

ulquiorra555

[ GENERALITY ]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff