Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
[August RP Raffle] A Sky Full of Stars - Winners rolled! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:09 pm
There are billions and billions of stars!

Username: belloblossom
Who are you entering with? Aquila
Link to the RP you're using: n/a
Prompt response: Aquila was named after the eagle constellation. Her coat reflected the stars and their nebulas above. And yet, not a single moment of her time was wasted thinking of "space" and "celestial patterns". No, Aquila much preferred spending her time wallowing in self-loathing and being upset about her species traits, or lack there of. So much loathing she had in her winged parentage and the useless, flightless wings on her back, that she could not see that she was a thing of beauty. So sad for the starry mare.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:54 pm

Username: Manda
Who are you entering with? Nash
Link to the RP you're using: Catlike Antics, Nash runs off and does some soul-searching, then has to be found and convinced to return to his mate~
Prompt response: n/a

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:58 pm

Who are you entering with? Layilme
Prompt response: Layilme has a starry dreamcatcher as one of her main markings. She reflects the night skies above, and dreams of home.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:01 am

Who are you entering with? Mun'lyte
Prompt response: Mun is named after the light of the moon, and lives on an island where said heavenly object is revered. He has just recently grown up, and is searching for his place in his tiny world.

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

Teigra

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:45 pm

Username: Teigra
Who are you entering with? Astrophel
Link to the RP you're using: N/A
Prompt response: The star-speckled alicorn found himself in a rare moment of reflection, staring up into the night sky. The way it matched his coat in places, they could have been brethren. A similarly hued fox cleaned his paws nearby on the hillside. After quite a while of staring upward, Astrophel broke the silence. "Have you ever wondered how many stars are up there?"

Tareq paused from cleaning some dirt from his pawpads. What was this? "...not particularly. I mean, I don't have to wonder; I know."

The alicorn frowned at the quick answer. "Do you really? Then, how many stars are in the night sky?"

"All of them."

Astrophel snorted, rolling his eyes at the fox's antics. "You're terrible."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:50 pm

Username: whoan
Who are you entering with? Colm
Prompt response: The stars were silent that night. Colm was used to hearing their faint song, to lifting his voice with them, but tonight they were silent. He quietly smoked his pipe, sweet heavy smoke rising from it to dance in the warm air. He stared at one star in particular. It was far off, but bright enough to silence the others in awe. Colm snorted. Every fiber in the druids body claimed that star was important. He knew not why but the feeling lay deep inside him. Putting out his pipe by scooping the burning leaves with his long horn and stomping on them, the druid decided to move on. The silence made him restless. So he walked towards the bright star.

Whoan

Sparkly Waffles

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:30 am

Username: Kyjoto
Who are you entering with? Edelweiss
Prompt response: Edelweiss loves the stars and constellations. Her mothers used to tell her that they were guiding spirits, shining to show travelers home.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:41 am

Username: Leena-chan
Who are you entering with? Kuwanyauma
Prompt response: Just as the beautiful beads from her home in her mane and tail foretold, the stars above always held a special place for the mare of dreams. Each star’s glimmer sparked to life a new story to behold and a new fantasy to form. It was because of the twinkling lights above in the night sky that it was often at night she found herself wandering from familiar lands. It was through the paths forged by the stars that Kuwanyauma always found herself a new world that she never would have found on her own. It was thanks to the heavens above that the world below held such wonder. It was in those dreams did she find her home no matter where that home came to settle in the light of day.

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

Kettyn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:07 am

Username: kettyn
Who are you entering with? Relic
Link to the RP you're using: --
Prompt response: "The stars guide us, truth or fiction? I've never put much stock in looking to the sky for answers and why would I? I mean it's fair to say that before I met Jessamine that I had no need to glance up and take notice of such trivial things. That all changed when I heard reports from my grandson and how wishing on a certain star changed his life and that of his mate's as well. They were blessed with two darling foals and it brought them closer together. They began to act civil to each other and became a loving couple. It was then that I decided to test the powers of the stars above. I snuck off one night, leaving Jessamine alone in order to make my own wish. See I knew that Jess was afraid to have more children as she feared that she'd turn on them. When the stars granted my wish it was my words that I believe finally convinced Jess that she wasn't alone in this venture, not this time. We had two lovely fillies and then Jessamine surprised even me when she too went and wished on the star bringing yet one more daughter into our lives that we could love and dote on.

Jessamine still has her rough patches and that will never change but because of the power of the stars my relationship with her has never been stronger."

Relic paused before clearing his throat hastily, "I would also like to add that because of another wish I made I've been reunited with my sister, Psyche."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:02 pm

Username: Rita Zyon
Who are you entering with? Natsuko
Prompt response: Her affection for the stars came to her through her dad. His coat reminded her of the stars and Natsuko was proud of the small dots here and there on her body that equally reminded her of the stars. Despite her dad's enigmatic personality, there had been moments in her young life where he talked about his foal years with Natsuko and her younger sister, Mi-Shoku. It was through these stories that allowed Natsuko to further understand her dad and his upbringing. He had told her that each star likely had their own story and that sometimes connections between the stars allowed for unique shapes to appear in the sky. These shapes - such as a crab or a scorpion - had their own stories too, at least that was what Natsuko's grandma had told her dad which in turn allowed him to pass down to his foals. Despite never meeting her paternal grandmother, Natsuko always felt in her heart that she was connected to her grandma through the stars. For when she looked up at the night sky, Natsuko imagined that her grandma may also be seeing the same stars as she was.

Rita Zyon

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:17 pm

Username: Aria Starstone
Who are you entering with? Auberon
Prompt response:
Auberon was gazing at the stars, one of their favorite things to do. Every night, when they got the chance, they spent some time star gazing. Tonight was so very clear, they almost felt they could just fall into the sky and swim off into the river of Stars above. They found themselves wishing, out loud, for a friend to join them who might understand their desire to gaze at the stars, for as long as they could in a night.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:32 pm

Username: Celeanor
Who are you entering with? Amarinne
Prompt response:
The night was effortlessly dark, a rich shroud of velvet stretched across the sky. Looking up, the slim unicorn mare found herself counting stars ... wondering when the one she'd given her heart to would find his way home again.

"Silver light shining
Is it your eyes or the sky?
The long journey ends"

Poetic? Perhaps not, but there was something to be said for wishful thinking - and no one was around to see the crystalline streak dampening her cheek when she didn't hear the chiming of his silver hooves echoing in answer.

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:42 pm

Username: Calixita
Who are you entering with? Priscilla
Prompt response: "Ah!' Priscilla's face brightened at the question, nodding her head with a smile at the question. "No, no great connection to the stars for me," she laughed. "But I do think they are very beautiful, no? They way they sparkle and shine! They're so much brighter the higher up you go, too, but maybe that is just in my head. To think that I could fly so high I feel closer to them, to the Heavens themselves! A silly thought. Do you ever wonder what they are?" She leaned in closer when she asked, as if about to share a secret, but when she spoke again her voice was only a stage-whisper. "Spirits, I think. After all, how else could they listen to us? The Wishing Star, it gives us gifts! It led me to meet my darling little familiar, after all. Cloudburst is simply the sweetest thing! As such a tiny little hummingbird, I can't imagine the Wishing Star had heard him any other way!" She nodded, as though that settled any argument as to what the stars could be, before tilting her head back so she could gaze up at them.

It really was a lovely thought. She didn't know if they were the spirits of loved ones lost, or great unknowable things that have existed before life itself -- but either way, they seemed to be watching. Some, listening. Priscilla wondered if she should make a wish of her own the next time the Wishing Star made itself known. She wasn't unhappy, or even lonely -- but...

Sometimes...

Well, she hoped that one day she wouldn't have to look up at the night sky to see the stars. Priscilla longed to see that same shine in another mare's eyes when they looked at her. She felt her face go warm with a blush at the thought, but she closed her eyes and wished for it anyway. Maybe the Wishing Star would hear her even if she couldn't see it tonight. It was a shame the stars never spoke back; she had a dozen questions she'd love to ask. Were they lonely, up in the sky and so far apart? Is that why they still gazed down at them from afar and guided the living? Was there such a thing as true love? Did she have one? What was she like? Would she have wings like Priscilla did? She hoped so -- she couldn't imagine not being able to share the sky with her love! Would Priscilla know it was her when they met? Oh, she hoped it would be love at first sight -- how romantic!

So, maybe she was a little lonely after all. Which was silly, as she'd just made a new friend, a familiar of her very own -- of course, the companionship she hoped for was very different than that. She squinted one eye open, peeking up at the night sky again, hoping to see that bright star. Ah, well. Maybe another time. That was alright by her. She covered her face with the bend of her wing to hide a shy smile, before nodding goodbye to her curious visitor with questions of the stars. "I hope you find the answers you're searching for! Maybe they're more down to earth than you think?" She offered a playful wink before she spread her wings and took to the sky, gliding off into the night.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:14 pm

Username: Kaya Wolf Moon
Who are you entering with? Hoshikage
Link to the RP you're using: A Tisket, A Tasket, A New Little Basket?!- a little basket bespeckled with stars is lost in an unfamiliar land, left stranded high up in the branches of the trees. It's only a matter of time before it falls and perishes. A frantic endeavor ensues to rescue the basket and find it a family before the being inside decides to make its entrance unto the world.
Prompt response: See RP

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:22 pm

Username: Mewsings of An Angel
Who are you entering with? Xuen
Prompt response: Xuen stared at the stars that twinkled vibrantly above him, likes a million fireflies that slowly danced their way across the cosmos over the course of the night. Every night he would watch them, and every night his heart would fill with a sorrow he could not remember. Why would the stars cause him sorrow?

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff