Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
More Meteor Showers Bring Even Stranger Powers. (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 458 459 460 461 462 463 ... 551 552 553 554 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:30 am
The part that was Freya in him was amused by the comment.

"Well said. But not all of us give off radiation inside of our brain. Would you like me to take it away?" Legio offered."It is a small thing to me."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:05 pm
Rikki Tikki Travi
Heron bowed to his queen, and then to Deora. With a renewed sense of purpose, he ran off to fulfill his queen's suggestion.

Rydia returned her attention to Deora and sighed, "He's the most brilliant of silver linings. Now then, I believe we were going to your room for chats and dog cuddles?"

Deora suppressed a giggle as the boy "shook." Perhaps a curtsy or bow was the better option. She gave a small wave as he ran off to follow Rydia's instructions.

"I think that was the plan. I think I'll need to shower first, though. I'm still wearing what feels like a lot of my old building." She'd seen how much dust was on her arm when she tried to shake Heron's hand. She began leading the princess back to her room. The rest of their conversation could be made on the way.  

Deora_Alvarez

BeaMichelle

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 4:14 pm
Nova Blancke
"Some delicious meat. Not like the pieces I managed to bring back some times." Crystalion responded.

When they entered the cafeteria it was a mixed bag of feelings. The smells were almost overwhelming. Triggering all kinds of memories. It has been a long time since she had anything related to those smells. Hell, the majority of food they scavenged was from cans.

She then spotted her group. Which wasn't too hard considering.

"I don't want to force you but you do remember what happened when you sat alone before right? I don't think the kids will let you. We are still a family. So we'd all appreciate it if you could sit with us. "

Ravan groaned and fidgeted with her hands a bit as she weighed her options. Perhaps she could decide after she got some food on the sectioned off things everyone was eating on. Although she had to admit that Liv was most likely right. The kids would want their littlest big sister to eat with them.

She sighed and was about to respond to Liv when she saw someone from her group get up and approach the two of them. That someone made a lump in her throat threaten to suffocate her.

It was Leo.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:10 pm
Nova Blancke
Theo didn't expect to see a normal child. He had gotten so used to the Larry he knew that he had all but forgotten that it wasn't his normal form. Theo greeted the young boy with a sad smile. It would have been a normal smile but it wasn't something he was capable of when it came to Larry. To him not being able to save him was one of his, if not, his single greatest failure.

"Hey big guy. How...are you doing?"

Larry looked down and to the right as he thought about a good answer for that question. After a few seconds he looked up at Theonis and replied, "Better. Until just a little bit ago I felt like I was surrounded by lots of people, but we were very nervous and a little scared. Then I was someplace warm where I could feel my mom and dad, even though I couldn't see them. It was...nice."

He tilted his head curiously and asked, "Why am I here, Mister Richards?"  

Rikki Tikki Travi

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:34 pm
PixelMuse
Trinity looked to the two orbs her eyes glistened in knowing full well this would be truly the last time she would see them. “Teshoumaru?” She said to the man who saved her from a maniac when she first discovered her shadow manipulation and most importantly her sensei. “Teshoumaru I’m here”.

Then the other wisp took its shape. She didn’t recognize the creature, then saw here react to Teshoumaru as if she already knew him. She could only come to the conclusion that some how this was part Freya. “Hello… what exactly happen to him? Who are you? Part Freya and part Okami? What happened?”

She couldn’t help but feel that this was all her fault. If she had not taken what was once thought to be the shadow demon that Freya was hosting maybe none of this would have happened. Maybe the seals wouldn’t have been tampered with and Dusk wouldn’t have been released.

The wolf looked down at Trinity and nodded with a proud smile. "As observant as ever. You're correct. The souls of the woman that was Freya, and the shadow stalker that was Okami, came together to create me in a last ditch attempt to kill Eclipse, his minions, and a creature born from Legion."

She looked over to Teshoumaru, who was reaching out blindly while unable to hear anything.

She returned her attention to Trinity and eplained, "Teshoumaru is dead, but part of his soul is trapped within an empty shell that was his body. It incapacitated me long enough to allow the creature, Legio, to consume me and take me into himself."

Silhouette listened, but she was slightly distracted by Trinity's troubled emotions. The ancient was perplexed. It took decades to be able to feel Freya's emotions, but it look only a month and-

Time for that later. She said to Trinity in a soft tone, "Trinity, don't blame yourself for their fate. We know better than most that Freya isn't one to be controlled, and I suspect that Teshpumaru may have been lost before you took me into yourself."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:49 pm
Gidget's eyes went wide as saucers and she bound over to Legio and grasped him by the shoulders. She looked directly into his eyes and demanded, "Are you serious?! Can you do that?! There must be a catch! There was always a catch with Shane's power! Don't mess with my heart like this!!!

The wolf felt pity for the desperate girl. She didn't know what was wrong with the man she was obviously attached to, but it must be awful for the Gidget to react that way.

"Break her heart, or hurt that boy, and I'll make sure you suffer. I don't know how, but I'll make it a point to concentrate on your anguish until I figure something out."

The count of monte carlo

nova blancke

Rikki Tikki Travi

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:00 pm
Deora_Alvarez
Deora suppressed a giggle as the boy "shook." Perhaps a curtsy or bow was the better option. She gave a small wave as he ran off to follow Rydia's instructions.

"I think that was the plan. I think I'll need to shower first, though. I'm still wearing what feels like a lot of my old building." She'd seen how much dust was on her arm when she tried to shake Heron's hand. She began leading the princess back to her room. The rest of their conversation could be made on the way.

Rydia followed her new aquaintance patiently. While they walked, she took the oportunity of Deora having her back turned to lift her eye cover and study the girl with her infinite eye for a few seconds. She replaced the cloth and looked to the girl with admiration.

"I don't mind waiting. I think I'll take the opportunity to look at the near endless selection of clothes this dungeon-esque building has to offer." she said kindly.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:19 pm
Rikki Tikki Travi

The wolf looked down at Trinity and nodded with a proud smile. "As observant as ever. You're correct. The souls of the woman that was Freya, and the shadow stalker that was Okami, came together to create me in a last ditch attempt to kill Eclipse, his minions, and a creature born from Legion."

She looked over to Teshoumaru, who was reaching out blindly while unable to hear anything.

She returned her attention to Trinity and eplained, "Teshoumaru is dead, but part of his soul is trapped within an empty shell that was his body. It incapacitated me long enough to allow the creature, Legio, to consume me and take me into himself."

Silhouette listened, but she was slightly distracted by Trinity's troubled emotions. The ancient was perplexed. It took decades to be able to feel Freya's emotions, but it look only a month and-

Time for that later. She said to Trinity in a soft tone, "Trinity, don't blame yourself for their fate. We know better than most that Freya isn't one to be controlled, and I suspect that Teshpumaru may have been lost before you took me into yourself."

Trinity took a deep breath and nodded to Silhouette’s response. She noticed Teshoumaru and also observed that he couldn’t hear them.

Could he sense me at all? she wondered. She reached out his hands in attempt to hold his hand to make a connection so that he didn’t have to keep searching. She listened to the wolf’s explanation. “This is why he can’t hear or see us…” she wondered if his body was connected enough to feel her touch. If she were to face off with him now, would there be enough of him there to reach out to?

“I can’t help but feel troubled about Eclipse and now Legion’s creature. How am I to protect the world if even you guys couldn’t defeat him? I kept trying to figure some weakness and so far I have yet to pin point any. Right now, we’ll be lucky to delay him but, that won’t stop him.”

One would only have to look at her to know she had the weight of the world on her shoulders. She had saved Valhalla and the World from several monstrosities. But her senseis were there if she needed back up. Those times became fewer and fewer as the years went by, allowing her to become the sole protector of Valhalla (with help from Gidget from time to time of course). It was nice these past months to get some help from Theonis, Annie, and Ako. But are even they up to the upcoming task? She could have all the skills in the world but it would mean nothing if there wasn’t a plan, if there wasn’t a strategy to aid in winning the fight. This wasn’t just another fight, or scuffle. If she failed, if they failed, all was lost.  

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:06 pm
"You can sense my motives. Do you sense any malicious intent? I can assure you I have none."

"I restored the lungs and throat of a young boy before coming here. There is no catch. I am simply offering it because I can do it and I am here right now. That is all." Legio explained.

Theo nodded a bit. Good...that's..good. He wasn't alone.
"I....I'm sorry. I couldn't save you."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:40 pm
BeaMichelle
Ravan groaned and fidgeted with her hands a bit as she weighed her options. Perhaps she could decide after she got some food on the sectioned off things everyone was eating on. Although she had to admit that Liv was most likely right. The kids would want their littlest big sister to eat with them.

She sighed and was about to respond to Liv when she saw someone from her group get up and approach the two of them. That someone made a lump in her throat threaten to suffocate her.

It was Leo.

Leo confidently stride up to Ravan and cleared his throat, "Hahurm, I've been inforned by...several people...

He looked over his shoulder at the group of local young women that had congregated on the table opposite Dawn. They overheard their conversation regarding the earlier incident and quickly flocked to Dawn's side of the argument. They, as well as his sister, were making it nonverbally clear that he should continue.

He returned his attention to the petite blonde on front of him and continued, "...that I may not have taken your feelings into account when I answered your confession. I wanted to say that I'm sorry I hurt your feelings so badly. I'd like it very much if we could pretend the whole thing never happened, so we can focus on adapting to life here."  

Rikki Tikki Travi

BeaMichelle

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:53 pm
Rikki Tikki Travi

Leo confidently stride up to Ravan and cleared his throat, "Hahurm, I've been inforned by...several people...

He looked over his shoulder at the group of local young women that had congregated on the table opposite Dawn. They overheard their conversation regarding the earlier incident and quickly flocked to Dawn's side of the argument. They, as well as his sister, were making it nonverbally clear that he should continue.

He returned his attention to the petite blonde on front of him and continued, "...that I may not have taken your feelings into account when I answered your confession. I wanted to say that I'm sorry I hurt your feelings so badly. I'd like it very much if we could pretend the whole thing never happened, so we can focus on adapting to life here."

Ravan held her hands tightly together as Leo spoke. When he was done she felt both relieved...and angry.

Her mouth tightened into a straight line as she took a deep breath and balled her hands into fists at her sides.

"I'd...also like that, Leo, but I can't just let it go the way you can. I'm sorry I forced myself on you, but I can't forget how badly I want you. But you're right, the kids come first."

She took a step up to him and gently touched his hands with the tips of her fingers, and his feet with the tips of her toes. She leaned next to his ear and said, "But I'm still mad, and you're still a jerk."

She forcused her powers into his feet and hands, causing them to have a very slight upward trajectory. She stomped away from him and towards the good smells.

"Now where're the tasty meats? I'm ******** starving!" she declared.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:59 pm
Leo's eyes shot open and he cried out in surprise as his feet and hands suddenly started to lift from the ground. He tried to stay upright, but he lost his balance and fell to the ground on his rear with his hands and feet refusing to stay down.

"Oomph! Ravan! You know how much I hate when you do this! Let me down! Ravan!!"

His face flushed a deep, humiliated red as he looked to his mother and plead, "Mom, can you cancel this out please?"  

Rikki Tikki Travi

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:07 pm
Nova Blancke
Theo nodded a bit. Good...that's..good. He wasn't alone.
"I....I'm sorry. I couldn't save you."

Larry shook his head and sighed, "It wasn't your fault, Mister Richards. I rushed in there wanting to fight for my home. I thought I was being a hero. I didn't think anything could stop me, espically after what that old windy guy said when the weird kid fixed my brain."

"I was just too big. Mister Shane said I should be careful about bleeding, but I didn't listen."

He tilted his head curiously at Theonis and asked, "Is that really all you wanted? Wow...I wonder how Heather feels. I bet she's really sad. Can you tell her I'm okay, and that Mom misses her a lot?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:27 pm
PixelMuse

“I can’t help but feel troubled about Eclipse and now Legion’s creature. How am I to protect the world if even you guys couldn’t defeat him? I kept trying to figure some weakness and so far I have yet to pin point any. Right now, we’ll be lucky to delay him but, that won’t stop him.”

Teshoumaru phased through Trinity's grasp. He didn't respond in the slightest, and he kept looking for someone to bring him out of the haze.

The wolf could see the strain in Trinity's eyes and body language. Freya had hoped to spare the girl the burdens of the coming fight. Her ears tilted downwards as she huffed deeply.

"He's cunning, no doubt, but he has weaknesses. His inteligence and foresight make it hard to exploit his shortcomings. That's what happened to me...and my family." she lamented.

"But there's still time, and I'm not truly gone. When Legio consumed me, he also consumed my curse. Shadow stalkers are different from an average werewolf. The beasts consciousness is transfered upon death if the right conditions are met. He took me in before I could lose myself to the monster I would've become, and so there is a metaphysical placeholder in him. It, and I, wait for the fist new moon."

"You need to go now. Trust the people around you, as they trust you. I know you can do this. Teshou and I trained you to be better than us."

Her golden eyes lit up playfully as she held her large paw/hand on Trinity's head. "You just have to not ******** up like I did."

She hoped her toothy, wolfish grin would be enough to reassure Trinity for now. For the time being, that's the best she could do.

Rikki Tikki Travi

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:33 am
"It...weighs heavily on my mind. Just like you I thought I could do anything Thank you..." Theo responded. He did feel a weight slip from his shoulders. It may be a small thing to hear but it meant a lot to him.

"Your sister is...doing better know. We had a issue today but she is doing well now. Looks like she can switch forms at will now. Right now she looks fully human." he told the younger brother." I will tell her what you said."

Theo did overhear all that was being talked about between Trinity and...Freya. Was hard not to seeing as how they were in close proximity. Damnit, she really left Rydia in his care.

Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 458 459 460 461 462 463 ... 551 552 553 554 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games