Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
More Meteor Showers Bring Even Stranger Powers. (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 457 458 459 460 461 462 ... 551 552 553 554 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:05 pm
Damien remained motionless in Cassandra's arms as he surveyed the area. His disposition steadily improved as the room took on a less morbid appearance.

Silhouette's body was overtaken by shadows and she slinked back knto the darkness. She immediately felt her life return. With a few deep, albeit useless, breaths she replied, "Back to my incorporial self."

"Didn't your mother teach you to listen to your elders?! You owe me nothing! You should've left me when I told you to! You needlessly put yourself and everyone else in danger for me! You dense, disobedient, stubborn girl!" she chastised in a motherly sort of way.

After a few seconds she muttered, "Thank you."

Alec heard Kerana, but his attention was fixed on the instrument that lay only a few feet away from the stain Crosis left behind. The death scythe.

Alec stood up and shuffled over to the ancient tool. With great reverence he picked it up and carried it to the well of souls. He turned back to the group and said, "If there's anyone you want to talk to, now's the time. After this, I'm throwing this thing back where it came from, and this realm will collapse."

Kerana

Nova Blancke

PixelMuse

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:15 am
Nova Blancke
"Because I have sought him out and have spoken to him. " Legio stated as a matter of fact." I was curious and how do they say it...one thing lead to another? Regardless, he is planning something big during tomorrow's lunar eclipse. Something he needed Valhalla out of commission for. Disrupting that will give you all a 5 month window to further prepare until his next move. Or so I've been told."

Gidget wasn't sure how much of what Legio was saying could be trusted. What little experience she had with Eclipse suggested he was the type to purposely misinform in order to sew discord.

"I don't know what he could possibly be planning, but as of right now I don't really care. What I do care about is that Daedalus and the US military are going to rain Hell on us. That's what I need to prepare for right now."

"You said you were told these things? Who told you about his plans coinciding with the lunar eclipse?"

Rikki Tikki Travi

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:03 pm
"I do believe he is the one in charge of Daedelus. He does control the shell of Teshoumaru and those four clones. Quitte interesting they were. Same origin and yet different powers." Legio stopped and cocked his head with a small frown." And....their origin is here. Curious."

"But I digress. I apologize. He had offered me information in exchange for the taking out Valhalla for a period of time." He responded before imitating Eclipse's voice.

"I've got lots of s**t going on, sport. I need that bunker out of comission, or I'm going to hafta wait five more months to make it do what it do. I got plans behind plans, but it means jack if I don't know what my assets are doing. If I can't depend on you, then you're no good. So I need an answer, right now. Are you in, or are you out?"

"The next eclipse is in 5 months. It was only a matter of thinking. Putting the pieces together as they say."

Theo looked over to Alec as he asked who to talk to. There was only one person he could think of.

"Larry."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:33 pm
Trinity felt relieved to hear Silhouette was alright. Then she went on a long lecture it reminded her of Teshoumaru, of whom the more she thought about the more she wished she had a moment to say goodbye to him. She was brought out of her train of thought when she thanked her, she smirked a little. “You’re Welcome… I couldn’t live with myself if I didn’t at least try all I could.”

Then Alec asked if there was anyone from the realm of death. She looked to Alec, “Freya… and Teshoumaru if possible.” Trinity could honestly say she wasn’t sure of the state of Teshoumaru’s soul. Dusk had taken over, was he merely trapped or snuffed out?
Rikki Tikki Travi

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:34 pm
Nova Blancke
"I do believe he is the one in charge of Daedelus. He does control the shell of Teshoumaru and those four clones. Quitte interesting they were. Same origin and yet different powers." Legio stopped and cocked his head with a small frown." And....their origin is here. Curious."

"But I digress. I apologize. He had offered me information in exchange for the taking out Valhalla for a period of time." He responded before imitating Eclipse's voice.

"I've got lots of s**t going on, sport. I need that bunker out of comission, or I'm going to hafta wait five more months to make it do what it do. I got plans behind plans, but it means jack if I don't know what my assets are doing. If I can't depend on you, then you're no good. So I need an answer, right now. Are you in, or are you out?"

"The next eclipse is in 5 months. It was only a matter of thinking. Putting the pieces together as they say."

Gidget gave off an exceptionally incredulous air. She cut her eyes at him and asked,"As they say?
You have part of my brother in you, so I'm going to assume you're not stupid. But you telling me all this stuff at this very moment not only seems highly suspect, but you actually agreed to take us out? For information? Your lack of stupidity belies your apparently vast ignorance. I've absolutely no reason to believe you're not some plant sent by Eclipse. Give me one good reason Ako and I shouldn't end you right now."

She used her connection to the lab to bathe the room in enough light to keep any shadow user from escaping or entering. At least, that was her intention. Thea's earlier attack had rendered most of them useless. Making more shadows than before.

Gidget looked around in a huff and groaned, "Ugh...really?"

With a sigh and a thought, she turned the lights back off.
She raised her right arm and aimed her palm at Legio's chest. There was a high pitched whine as her arm blaster primed itself. "That didn't work, but this thing can still jack you up" she warned.

The Count of Monte Carlo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:23 am
"My base has nothing to do with my intellect." Legio responded before she tried to cut of his 'escape' route.

"She seems...emotional."

"I'm not here to harm or mislead any of you. Eclipse failed to fulfill his end of my previous deal with him. I did not agree to take you out."He stated with that same damn neutral tone, showing no signs what so ever of being intimidated. His voice turned to a more serious tone.

"You cannot afford to make an enemy out of me. Strike at me and I will retaliate. It will be over by the time that man responds. Everyone's lives including the one inside of you depends on your decision to fire. So I am going to assume you're not stupid." Legio said, repeating the same words she had said.

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:08 pm
Nova Blancke
Theo looked over to Alec as he asked who to talk to. There was only one person he could think of.

"Larry."

Alec held the scythe over the well and took a long breath out. It didn't take long for a wispy orb to float it's way over to Theonis. It hovered in midair for a few seconds before a transparent form took shape around it.

The shape was that of a normal ten year old boy. The boys eyes opened, and then he looked up at Theonis. There was a light echo to his voice as he spoke.

"Mister Richards?" he asked with genuine puzzlement. He wasn't expecting to see any else he knew for a good long while.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:25 pm
PixelMuse
Then Alec asked if there was anyone from the realm of death. She looked to Alec, “Freya… and Teshoumaru if possible.” Trinity could honestly say she wasn’t sure of the state of Teshoumaru’s soul. Dusk had taken over, was he merely trapped or snuffed out?
Rikki Tikki Travi

Two more blue wisps made their way out of the well and floated over to Trinity. One took the shape if the large lycanthrope that Freya and Okami had become just before their death. The other was a weak and incomplete visage of Teshoumaru.

"Hello? Is someone there? Trinity, Freya, anyone?" Teshoumaru asked. Where his eyes should've been were a pair of gaping dark holes.

The wolf looked down at Trinity and smiled. Her tone and demeanor were neither the wild vulgarity of Freya, nor was it the naive bubbliness of Okami. It was something entirely new.

"Hello Trinity. I'm...sorry we have to meet like this." she sighed.

She noticed Teshoumaru's fractured soul and reached out to him. Her form only phased through his. "I see...that's what he did."

Rikki Tikki Travi

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:35 pm
Nova Blancke
"You cannot afford to make an enemy out of me. Strike at me and I will retaliate. It will be over by the time that man responds. Everyone's lives including the one inside of you depends on your decision to fire. So I am going to assume you're not stupid." Legio said, repeating the same words she had said.

Gidget glared at Legio for a few more seconds. She clicked her tongue against her teeth and lowered her arm while releasing the primer through a vent in her upper forearm.

"You're worse than Alexavier. As least his smug has emotion to it." she chided.

"Alright. Say I belive you unconditionally; how are we supposed to launch a sabatoge op when we need as much manpower as we can muster for tomorrow's battle?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:40 am
"I believe this event of his is something that can be easily disrupted with the right people. I do not know where it will take place or what he will do. But I assume he will try to pull my....Origin out of the lunar shadow. The Daecelum. Perhaps he would need be the only one capable of manipulating the shadows. The only ancient. The information I provided was all that I knew of the matter." Legio said trying to piece together Eclipse's plan.

Theo didn't expect to see a normal child. He had gotten so used to the Larry he knew that he had all but forgotten that it wasn't his normal form. Theo greeted the young boy with a sad smile. It would have been a normal smile but it wasn't something he was capable of when it came to Larry. To him not being able to save him was one of his, if not, his single greatest failure.

"Hey big guy. How...are you doing?"

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:49 pm
Rikki Tikki Travi

Two more blue wisps made their way out of the well and floated over to Trinity. One took the shape if the large lycanthrope that Freya and Okami had become just before their death. The other was a weak and incomplete visage of Teshoumaru.

"Hello? Is someone there? Trinity, Freya, anyone?" Teshoumaru asked. Where his eyes should've been were a pair of gaping dark holes.

The wolf looked down at Trinity and smiled. Her tone and demeanor were neither the wild vulgarity of Freya, nor was it the naive bubbliness of Okami. It was something entirely new.

"Hello Trinity. I'm...sorry we have to meet like this." she sighed.

She noticed Teshoumaru's fractured soul and reached out to him. Her form only phased through his. "I see...that's what he did."

Trinity looked to the two orbs her eyes glistened in knowing full well this would be truly the last time she would see them. “Teshoumaru?” She said to the man who saved her from a maniac when she first discovered her shadow manipulation and most importantly her sensei. “Teshoumaru I’m here”.

Then the other wisp took its shape. She didn’t recognize the creature, then saw here react to Teshoumaru as if she already knew him. She could only come to the conclusion that some how this was part Freya. “Hello… what exactly happen to him? Who are you? Part Freya and part Okami? What happened?”

She couldn’t help but feel that this was all her fault. If she had not taken what was once thought to be the shadow demon that Freya was hosting maybe none of this would have happened. Maybe the seals wouldn’t have been tampered with and Dusk wouldn’t have been released.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:48 pm
Deora_Alvarez
For the introductions, Deora wasn't actually sure how she was supposed to greet the boy. She'd been raised with three brothers, and her family wasn't exactly fancy. Her mother had never bothered to teach her proper ladylike behaviors, and Deora likely would have preferred to be playing soccer instead of learning how to curtsy, anyway. Was she supposed to bow now, or kneel down to the boy's level? She settled on simply extending her hand for a shake. "It's nice to meet you, Heron. You can just call me Deora."

Heron looked up at his queen in some confusion.

Rydia understood immediately and explained, "It's a human greeting. Just take her hand with your like hand, and shake gently."

The boy nodded and looked to Deora again. Her took her hand, but instead of shaking her hand up and down he began to force his entire body to tremble lightly.

Rydia barely stifled a laugh. "Not quite, but you'll learn. Now, I still have things to attend to. You should find the healers and then get something to eat. Your old enough to have learned to read english text, so I trust you can find your way." she said confidently.

Heron bowed to his queen, and then to Deora. With a renewed sense of purpose, he ran off to fulfill his queen's suggestion.

Rydia returned her attention to Deora and sighed, "He's the most brilliant of silver linings. Now then, I believe we were going to your room for chats and dog cuddles?"  

Rikki Tikki Travi

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:38 pm
Nova Blancke
"I believe this event of his is something that can be easily disrupted with the right people. I do not know where it will take place or what he will do. But I assume he will try to pull my....Origin out of the lunar shadow. The Daecelum. Perhaps he would need be the only one capable of manipulating the shadows. The only ancient. The information I provided was all that I knew of the matter." Legio said trying to piece together Eclipse's plan.

She had to admit that what he said made sense. A counter-offensive would be incredibly effective with the right infiltration team. But then there was the issue with what Eclipse had planned. From what she understood of shadow manipulation, the user has to be in contact with the shadow to bring something through. That would mean Eclipse would need to go the moon.

"I think I'm starting to see what he's got going on, but I need to confer with Trinity and her shadiw to work out a plan."

"That being said, I have a lot of things on my plate, and less than twelve hours to get it all done. So thanks for the information, but you've gotta go."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:24 am
"Ah yes, Eclipse's sister. One more thing. It seems he has at least one more Ancient at his disposal. One of the three clones, Strength is the one Pyre is bound to. I would not be surprised if two more are bound to the others." He responded. "Do let me know if you require my assistance. Legio gave a polite nod and was about to make his leave. But then he noticed Ako. Or rather he noticed something about him.

He cocked his head slightly.

"There is something not quite right with you, is there?"

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

The Count of Monte Carlo

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:05 pm
Nova Blancke
But then he noticed Ako. Or rather he noticed something about him.

He cocked his head slightly.

"There is something not quite right with you, is there?"

Ako hadn't spoken during the conversation, intent on letting Gidget do the talking. She was better at diplomacy than he could ever be. As the conversation went on, though, he started to notice his attention waning. It was getting harder to focus, even with how important he knew the words to be. His attention snapped back when Legio looked to him and spoke. He wasn't sure how this thing knew something was wrong with him, but it prompted the only form of diplomacy Ako knew.

"There's something not quite right about a lot of us." He said.

Rikki Tikki Travi

Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 457 458 459 460 461 462 ... 551 552 553 554 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games