Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
July 2018 Wishing Star Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:46 am
Soquili Slot Please!

My Long Lost Family Member 

Soquili in search of a relative:
User Image
Relation: Mother
Breed (first choice): Kiri'lona
Breed (2nd choice): Kirin
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Knowing her Heart of hearts desire to try and connect with her family, Callie gave Shiera a lock of her mane carefully braided and held together with a favorite star hairpin. Her lovely, precious boy Jace had given her one of his chains, and she, well, one of her prized star sapphires fell from her necklace. Family called to Family, and the allure of such shiny treasures should call the mare home to her blood, shouldn't they?
Short IC Response: Serenei of Lys had been an exceptionally beautiful mare. Proud. Enchanting. Everything that Shiera had strove to emulate and achieve. But she had her moments of self-doubt. Moments were she just wished she could see her again, and perhaps get a little advice. For there are time's in every girl's life – no matter how old she is – that she could use her mom. And Shiera was smack dab in the middle of one of those...

'It seems like I have everything I could ever want my Moonflower, the Grace of my Hearts' song,
and I are together, happy, and expecting. Our star granted so is grown and happy... everything for me personally is going perfectly. But it seems... as I prosper, Bryn... Bryn suffers. And I just don't know what to do or say to make things right. Serenei, she would know what to say or do.

I just, I wish I could see my mother again.'

*Note: Links aside from Shiera soq are for inspiration only. Bryn and Shiera just so you can see the images that were used as refs to get better idea of their accessories, Shiera's heterochromia, and in Bryn's case his markings...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:04 am
--  

Revien

Shy Lover

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:27 am
Voiding to add rights/a name to the list smile
Soquili Slot Please!

Speedy Delivery!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: Sabin Stock Permission
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Live Birth, Express Delivery, Gashapon (All!)

Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: Sabin Duvert
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: Kamiki
Permission: Blanket Breeding Permission and Blanket Reference permission
Lifemates

Parent 1:
User Image User Image
Uncert Nekkid Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image User Image
Uncert Nekkid Uncert

Link to breeding agreement: [ X ]
---Lifemate?: Yes

What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star?
Bucky drops off a scale from Steve's armor painted with tiny rabbit paws (thanks, Kobik, for the help) a merging of their two symbols
design
(Sorry not sorry - Kamiki and I got matching tattoos)

Short IC Response: Stevie 'n me, our lives keep intersecting. Time after time, whenever something pulls us apart, we somehow manage to find each other again, over thee years, through trials and changes. I don't want to leave his side again - and it might have taken me too many damn years to realize it, but I'm a better stallion when I'm around him, and I care for him more than just a friend, or even a brother.

We're ready to - well, maybe not settle down really, but a family. Something, well, the spirits have already heard. And I came from a big family, and I always wanted one of my own some day, too. I never thought it would be possible to do that with Steve, but now I can't think of anything better than that.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:28 am
Soquili Slot Please!

User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Brother
Breed (first choice): Mer/Kirin
Breed (2nd choice): Mer/Kelpi
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A Shell he found when he first entered into the river.
Short IC Response: Melloni looked up to the odd star, glancing to his sky blue cousin who slept not far off. He smiled softly to her as the two Seathie's curled up on either side of her. He looked back up to the star. "I wish...that my brother was here with us. Jet misses him...I miss him. Now we have two new siblings who would be amazing for him to know." He hummed before curling up as well...  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:29 am
Soquili Slot Please!

A True Friend

Who is Wishing?:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself:
"I've been told I don't think. that I'll end up causing my own death. But they don't understand. No one understands. I don't want to not have someone who understands. I just don't think that anyone should be afraid of anything...but they're afraid of me. I need someone who's...not afraid. Someone who will accept me, and not be afraid for me, or of me."
10 Things I Like:
  1. Raptors
  2. Orcs
  3. Skulls and Bones
  4. Stars/Space
  5. Sumi-e
  6. Paws
  7. Fluff
  8. Creepy/Spooky
  9. Spiders
  10. World of Warcraft

10 Things I Don't Like:
  1. Snakes
  2. Minis
  3. Aquatics
  4. Bald
  5. Saddles/Tack
  6. Clowns
  7. Yellow
  8. Orange
  9. Green

What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A couple strands of her mane braided together that's had a single glowing bead slipped on it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:06 am
Familiar Slot Please!

A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Ryujin, a soquili
User Image
I come from a land very far away, and have spent many years wandering these soils. However, my heart often aches of home, and I was wondering, Star, if you might send me a friend - someone to remind me of home. I still have much to do and see here, but a reminder of the glorious lands I hail from, and someone who might bring me news would be a balm to my aching heart.

10 Things I Like:
Dragon-Otters
Koi
Wolves and Foxes with templates to give nods to Japanese animals/myths (kitsune, shiba inu, etc etc)
Sumi-e
Japanese themes

10 Things I Don't Like:
TOO Matchy-matchy

What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star?
One of his scales  

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

Pijrrh

Magical Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:17 am
--void & reposted--  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:25 am
Soquili Slot Please!

Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: spelldancer, Mr Cheri
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: N/A
Permission: N/A

Parent 1:
Uncert
Parent 2:
Uncert Nekkid
Link to breeding agreement: [ X ]
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A cup of hot tea.
Short IC Response: Farran stared at the baskets for a second before turning to Anahera with a big grin. “Our little family is growing again. Now the condors will have siblings!”

Prepare for trouble . . .make that double! I want twins or triplets!
Twins?: Yes 
Triplets if Applicable?: N/A

Speedy Delivery!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: Agreement
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Live Birth, Express Delivery, Gashapon  

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:33 am
Soquili Slot Please!

A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Kari Blackhawk. A 12 basketweave for tribe my person.
"I am a lone. I have lost everything. I'm so scared. I live by making little Reed baskets with wild flowers in them. Please help me oh great one."
10 Things I Like:

1. Flowers
  2. Purples and light pinks
  3. Stars/Space
  4. Sumi-e
  5. Paws
  6. Fluff
  7. Wld animals
  8. Rainbows
  9. World of Warcraft

10 Things I Don't Like:
  1. Snakes
  2. Minis
  3. Aquatics
  4. Bald
  5. Saddles/Tack
  6. Clowns
  7. Yellow
  8. Orange
  9. Green

What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Kari sets her first basket she had made down. It has orchids, snap dragons, Callas and wild roses of all colors.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:49 pm
Familiar Slot Please!

A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Lady Kiyoko Runa Snærblod

Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Light growls come from deep in her throat, "I guess I'm nice. And tolerate annoying things." She really didn't know where to go from there.

10 Things I Like:
- Goats
- Pronghorns
- Fluff
- Horns
- Feathers
- Beads
- Natural Patterns

10 Things I Don't Like:
- Neon Colors
- Super tiny animals
- Symettrical Patterns
- Lace and Frills

What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Slowly Kiyoko walks up to the the top of the mountain she lives on with her family. She can still see the star, so she figures that this is best a place as any to leave her offering. Staring up at the far away star shooting across the sky, Kiyoko pulls a couple of feathers out her capelet and a vegetable she helped her friend grow. "I would like a friend of my own... Someone besides... him... to go around with." Her eyes dart from side to side, like she's making sure no one is listening, "My aunts don't like him too much..." With that she slowly made her way back the mountain to her home.  

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:05 pm
Soquili Slot Please!

Soquili in search of a relative: Clara Whitney
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Uncle... Sam.
Breed (first choice): Minicorn/Putti Crossbreed
Breed (2nd choice): Minicorn
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? She leaves some beads from her tail and a few feathers from her familiar Minuteman.
Short IC Response: Slowly Clara makes her way up to the top of the hill, the bright bold wishing star right in front of her. At the hop of the tall hill her familiar, Minuteman, lands on her back. The patriotic eagle has been with her a long time. Clara always appreciated him being around, especially when she was nervous. Slowly she took in a breath, "I want to see my Uncle. I haven't seen him since I was much younger. Uncle Sam is pretty much where I get my Patriotic sense of duty and purpose. I want to make sure that my parents stories about him where true to the core." She took another deep breath and Minuteman settled back down on her back, "He's supposed to be great. And I need to see how great." With a puffed up chest of confidence and duty, she turned her back on the star and made her way back down the hill.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:11 pm
Soquili Slot Please!

Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Brother
Breed (first choice): Fluttercorn
Breed (2nd choice): Kirin/Flutter
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A shiny riverstone with shimmering threads of pyrite.
Short IC Response: Adrian is strong-willed and soft-hearted, growing up with a brother who always challenged him to be a little brighter, a little more bold. They parted ways in early adulthood, each to make their own path in life... and lately, Adrian has missed his brother's presence.

Adrian sighs and looks up at the Star, a little smile on his face as he thought of his brother's prodding encouragement "My brother's voice has never left my mind- his words and opinions are so deeply ingrained in me that sometime's it's like we never left at all." he shakes his head a little- he'd grown, of course, gone his own way and done what he felt lay closest to his heart, but the opinions of his brother were etched firmly on his mind and had never quite faded. "I want to hear his thoughts, as the are now, not as I remember them or would imagine them to be. I'd like to speak with him, listen with my ears."
He places the riverstone with its shimmering treasure beside the offerings of others. "I think he would like this." he nods once, satisfied. "I hope you do too."
he moves back to allow others to come forward, wondering to himself if the Wishing Star had preferences and desires of its own.
He glaces back, once, and says quietly "I hope your dreams come true."  

-Nessus-Euenos-

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:35 pm
Soquili Slot Please!

User Image & User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Sister
Breed (first choice): Angeni
Breed (2nd choice): regular
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? The brothers leave A Tea Cup that reminded them both of her, Li-Wei Leaves with it one of his roses. Li-Bao leaves a few cherry blossoms in the teacup with the rose.
Short IC Response: ( Optional.)

Permissions for this were granted here for both pets in question  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:33 pm
Soquili Slot Please!

Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: stormflower & Maliktziah Ankwave
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: n/a
Permission: N/a

Prepare for trouble . . .make that double! I want twins or triplets!
Twins?: Yes
Triplets if Applicable?: No

Parent 1:
User Image
UncertNekkid
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert
Additional Parents: n/a
Link to breeding agreement: Here
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? They leave a few pale whiteish blue roses with a purple-blue rims wrapped with a few strands of their hair twined and blending together wrapped in a purple ribbon from Inana with a pearled brooch from Acanthus
Short IC Response: The pair approached the tallest hill they could find and started the climb to make their long standing wish. Inana took the lead as her dear friend couldnt find the words to voice their desire. "Star in the heavens....We come to you with our hearts true desire. We long for children of our own, we love each other in our own way and bonded over our desire for family but have been unsuccessful. We ask that we be blessed on this clear night by way of making us parents at last. We have so much love to give, our hearts are left longing....", a tear trickled down her cheek as she joined her friend and he placed their offering to the heavens.  

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

Kyribird

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:36 pm
Soquili Slot Please!

Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: Kyribird, Uta, Mx Cherie
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: NA
Permission: NA

Parent 1: Aster
Uncert | Markings
Parent 2: Dyrim
Uncert | Markings
Link to breeding agreement: NA
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A necklace strung with meteorites, glowing softly, and a few feathers from each parent.
Short IC Response: “We’ve been trying.”
“I know.”
“Perhaps it is because we have not consulted the stars for their blessing?”
Dyrim was quiet for a minute before looking at Aster with a raised brow. “It is doubtful, but my faith in the heavens is not as stalwart as yours, Lady Aster.”
“Aster is more than enough, Dyrim.”
He snorted briefly and looked up at the sky. The darkness speckled with bright lights that reflected on both him and his partner. She believed she was wholly from the stars – Dyrim himself couldn’t be convinced. Sure, he felt a connection to the heavens – a kinship – but he was less inclined to believe in absolutes like Aster did.
“It’s been done,” she said suddenly. Dyrim snapped out of his reverie. He hadn’t been paying attention.
“I didn’t hear—”
“You don’t have to be loud,” she murmured, nuzzling his neck with a restrained affection. “Let’s go.”
Dyrim closed his eyes for a moment and let himself lean into the nuzzle. She was a dear friend - and he could only hope that the heavens would bless them, and that her seer ability would be passed on. That...thing had been far too good at obscuring his location, but letting him be plagued with visions of his deeds. Josief needed to be stopped.

He prayed this worked.

Kyribird
Please void and repost with the correct permissions.I only see one owner on the current certs posted. Also, please note that Uta has won a Soquili Freebie this month. Thank you!

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff