Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
July 2018 Wishing Star Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:17 pm
Soquili Slot Please!

Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: LydaLynn
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: mindsend
Permission: Permission

Parent 1:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Uncert
Parent 2: (N/A for rogue entries.)
Uncert
Link to breeding agreement: Permission
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? a bouquet of flowers
Short IC Response: (optional)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:27 pm
Familiar Slot Please!

A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Celegras
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Celegras is a uiful stallion who serves his herd with pride. He's caring and kind and always willing to lend a hand. As his mate started losing more and more of her sight he began telling her stories to keep her company and help her remember the world the way she remembered. He's dedicated and strong, resilient and dependable.
10 Things I Like:
1 - Glowy things
2 - Nature/plants
3 - The moon
4 - Wolves
5 - Deer
6 - Eyes with non-white sclera
7 - Eyes with no iris/pupil
8 - Multiple tails
9 - Birds
10 - Wings/feathers
10 Things I Don't Like:
1 - Geometric patterns
2 - Clashing colors
3 - Overly-saturated/bright colors
4 - Aquatic animals
5 - Reptiles

I couldn't really think of anything else

What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? One of his leaves  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:29 pm
Soquili Slot Please!

My Long Lost Family Member

Soquili in search of a relative:
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Mother
Breed (first choice): Uni
Breed (2nd choice): U-Uni..... (IT'S PLOT IMPORTANT SWEATS)
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A small collection of healing herbs.
Short IC Response: She had waited until there was no one else around. She didn't want anyone to see. This all felt so stupid, embarrassing. Pointless. No one ever really got their wish granted by making an offering to the stars. If you wanted something done you had to do it yourself. And yet, here she was. Wishing on a star. Azizah gritted her teeth and kicked at the ground. "Look, I'm not asking you to bring her to me. I can go get her myself. Eventually." She started to shrink in on herself. It had taken a lot of convincing to bring herself here and now that convincing was wearing off. She resisted the urge to scatter her offering to the wind and run. "I just...need the strength to actually do it. Just...."

This had always been one of the hardest things for her. She'd grown up relying on only herself so when it came to this one thing she'd rather suffer than actually do it. But she was desperate. "Help. Please." There. She'd done it. With as much haste as she could manage without flat out bolting from the scene, Azizah left the makeshift shrine. Now she could pretend nothing happened and continue to not be surprised when nothing changed. Like a stupid star could help her save her mother...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:40 pm
Soquili Slot Please!

Markings
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Sister
Breed (first choice): Hippogryph
Breed (2nd choice): Hippo-Suti
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A feather from his mane with a gold bauble piercing its tip.
Short IC Response:
Aloysius gazes at the star with a bright and clear expression. "Wishing Star..." he grins "Bring my sister to me?" He places his offering with care. "Please. I'd like to see her again, as we did not leave things on the best of terms." He sighed, thinking of the sister who was like an enigma to him. "I think."
He could never quite relate to what was going on in that mind of hers, and that was why they had their little... misunderstandings.
But, she was always there, and he would always be there for her.
He just... needed a little help finding her, this time.  

Shesha Sama

Protected Aura

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:49 pm
Familiar Slot Please!

A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Soquili
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: "Yellow roses are obviously the best roses." Twisting and turning before the wishing star he glanced towards the sky. "I would love someone who could travel with me and be my friend." That was all he really wanted, he put on a show a lot but the stallion really just wanted a friend.
10 Things I Like: pretty things, stars, naturals, complimentary colors
10 Things I Don't Like: aquatics, clashing colors, gore/guts, spiders, extra legs
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? one of his yellow roses.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:21 pm
Soquili Slot Please!

User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Brother
Breed (first choice): Cerynei
Breed (2nd choice): Ulunsuti
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A two tufts of hair hidden inside one of his spare necklaces.
Short IC Response: Lorcan stood atop the craggy surface of the cliff, a small altar sitting in front of him. Why they came here, he couldn't be certain. He didn't necessarily believe in this sort of mystical stuff. A star that could grant wishes? It seemed a bit far-fetched. However, he and Zeke had talked over it for some time and both agreed it couldn't hurt to try. Both of them held the same desire. A long held hope to see their brother again. Where was he? How had he been? Every time they drew closer to him, he seemed to clamber further away. Perhaps a little help from the heavens wouldn't hurt. "Umm," he glanced up at the bright star gleaming over the lands. Shifting his weight from one hoof to the other, he looked over his shoulder at Ezekiel whom nodded his assurance. A rare switch in their demeanor to be certain. Lorcan cleared his throat and tried again. "I don't know if you can hear me or even if you're real," he began slowly, "But we've heard a lot about your power so maybe...Maybe you can help us." His eyes returned to the heavens. "Please, if you can, bring our brother back to us. Guide him home." Having spoken his peace, he laid his offering upon the altar, offering up one final prayer for success before turning to walk over to his other brother. Their hopes tempered by years of failure but alive nonetheless.  

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Tigeria

Questionable Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:24 pm
Soquili Slot Please!

User Image
Breed (first choice): Cerynei/Wind Cross
Breed (2nd choice): Half-Cerynei
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? His dream catcher necklace
Short IC Response:
"Wishing star, I wish for my brother, I know it's a huge request, but I believe that anything towards finding him helps. Even if it is just a fleeting glance at at him would be enough. He's practically bouncing from hoof to hoof, he knows that this could only help, in his mind there is no way it couldn't. Every little step towards finding him even tiniest of chance is a chance he didn't have before.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:44 pm
Soquili Slot Please!

Prepare for trouble . . .make that double! I want twins or triplets!
Twins?: Yes
Triplets if Applicable?: No
Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: o-Elixir-o, XxXPandamoniumXxX
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: N.A
Permission: We own them <3

Parent 1:
Uncert
Parent 2:
Uncert
Link to breeding agreement: Lifemate
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? An old lantern
Short IC Response: (Tell me a little about your couple. What does your pair say to the wishing star when they come to ask for a basket? Optional.)

Dani placed an old lantern he was fond of before the wishing star. A suitable gift, he thought while looking up at the star.

"I've heard so many stories about the wishing star.." Grimm said to his mate.

Dani gave a nod in response before closing his eyes "Oh wishing star, please grant us the happiness we seek for!"  

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:51 pm
reposting

Speedy Delivery!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: I own both
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Live Birth, Express Delivery

Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: Kiara Lime
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: n/a
Permission: I own both

Parent 1: Koryo
UNCERT
Parent 2: Minx
User Image
UNCERT
Additional Parents: n/a
Link to breeding agreement: I own both
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Koyro leaves a tuft of his fur and minx leaves one of her favorite bones
Short IC Response: n/a (Tell me a little about your couple. What does your pair say to the wishing star when they come to ask for a basket? Optional.)

Kiara Lime
You're missing the needed Soquili/Familiar modifier to your post. Please void this post and repost the corrected form, thank you!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:31 pm

Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Sister
Breed (first choice): Half-Uni
Breed (2nd choice): Regular
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A sprig of peppermint leaves and a bunch of jasmine blossoms.
Short IC Response: He knew it. Deep in his heart, he knew. As he stared at the stars above him, he reached out with his ever-lonely heart. Where was his family? Somewhere out there, beyond his sight? Were they searching for him as much as he searched for them? If only he knew....

Mewsings of An Angel
You're missing the needed Soquili/Familiar modifier to your post. Please void this post and repost the corrected form, thank you!

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Ebonrune

Peculiar Human

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:45 pm
Soquili Slot Please!

Prepare for trouble . . .make that double! I want twins or triplets!
Twins?: Yes
Triplets if Applicable?: Yes

Speedy Delivery!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: Here
Omission style(s) I am okay with: Live Birth, Express Delivery

Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: Ebonrune
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: Moxxiie
Permission: Here

Parent 1:
Uncert
Parent 2: N/A
Link to breeding agreement: Here
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Several shiny rocks
Short IC Response: (Optional)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:53 pm
Soquili Slot Please!

Breed (first choice): Angeni x Kirin
Breed (2nd choice): Kirin x Wind
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A collection of blue feathers.
Short IC Response: (optional)  

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

Snowbelle Thundara

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:42 am
Soquili Slot Please!

User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Sister/Half-sister
Breed (first choice): Kirin x Flutter
Breed (2nd choice): Unicorn x Flutter
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A bowl of star dust he collected from a fallen comet and some special crystals and feathers.
Short IC Response:  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:46 am
Soquili Slot Please!

Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Mother
Breed (first choice): Angeni-Kalona
Breed (2nd choice): Kalona-'Suti w/ Gryph or Wind ?
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A shiny stone with the paw-print of her companion Amore in crushed berry.
Short IC Response: Ami Adalyn's mother is a wonderful, loving mare who retreated to a private life after the loss of her mate (Ami's father). Ami, a motherly broody type herself, has always taken care of others (even when she was small), and now cares for her little familiar Amore, Amore's sister who returned to them after a Familiar Wishing Star, and other assorted creatures.

Ami gazes up at the star and smiles softly. "I hope my mother has found peace. But, I feel it is time for us to meet again... I feel I have much to share." She smiles down at Amore, who accompanied her on this wish (as she does all things), supporting her now just as Ami had supported the little red mouse when wishing for her sister's return. "And many who would like to meet her."
She leaves her offering.
"Please allow us to meet again."

The Dawn of Twilight

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:42 am
Soquili Slot Please!

Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: Divena (DivenasMom will co-own with Divena) and Angelique DelaMort
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: DivenasMom will co-own with Divena
Permission: Here

Parent 1:
User Image uncert
Parent 2:
User Image uncert
Link to breeding agreement: Here
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A red orchid flower
Short IC Response: Shaid set the flower down and stared up at the sky. He wished he could voice his desire, but it would have taken too long. Instead, he could only hope the spirts could understand his thoughts. All he wanted was for his mate to be happy. She was a vibrant little creature, with a huge heart. One large enough to give a creature like him a shot… surely that huge heart would have room for a child they could love.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff