Welcome to Gaia! ::

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
My heart yearns for love, yet I lack courage~

and

For my selfishness, I have failed you~ (even though in the other thread can't help but feel they might be connected)

Oh goodness I read those two things and I started crying lightly... (I've begun my ovulation process so everything is making me sniffe reading reports (chimerism reports, peripheral blood flood, bone marrow blood flow etc), having to see transplant people that I am working on, this... My hormones make me surprising human...)

Anyways back to this, I am genuinely happy for him. For a while before I became sick, I was worried for his health and his happiness; his anger bitterness etc was making me sick with worry (IRL I did get some stuff only because of problems at home but this didn't help)... Then he got sick, worrying me about if he was handling his emotions properly...

I know he refers to another... and that makes me a little upset (mostly in the sense of *snort* I get rejected by a blob of pixels too?! rofl ) but I wonder who this person is the broad sense...

Now regarding the selfishness: Is he saying that his selfishness for looking for love has failed his love who is the ZN? Or is he saying that throughout the whole thing his selfishness is what has caused him to fail this person... Gaian/Mod/ZN

Oh, and I think it is admirable that he even speaks of love despite having courage... I haven't had courage for ages so I do not even mutter one word about love... much less actively try to get the courage to pursue it... 11 is very admirable in that regard...

Since I can hardly counsel 11 in this, the only thing I can say is that whomever 11 loves I can tell will love, respect, and honor him right back...

As you can see, I am eternally 11's whether he likes it or not... 4laugh
chary9
mischeivious_lil_kitsune
chary9
mischeivious_lil_kitsune
chary9
mischeivious_lil_kitsune
User Image
User Image

Yea, just found that out now. Looks like Mother still needs to "fix" 11

User Image
User Image

It appears so, maybe she already tried though, and just ended up messing up his speech... good thing is that he's allowed out again, or is he sneaking out?
User Image
User Image

Maybe he's asking for help. Maybe he doesn't wanted to be neutered "fix" and was trying to reach out to us with what he can.

User Image
User Image

Maybe... we shouldn't forget his original past, he wasn't the one for love when he came here, he found it ridiculous. If he was going to be fixed it would just go back to how it was... we should remember this all started after his illness...
User Image
User Image

Yea, but what if he was still in his "sick stage" he would be getting out of it. Or atleast try to. I guess we'll hear from Mother maybe if she'll post about it.

User Image
User Image

I hope she'll do soon. Seriously I'm starting to get seriously confused about wether or not this is all fake or not ;^^. Though I keep having the feeling he'll go back to his normal (original) self eventually, I don't really mind anyway. I like the old 11 just as well, it certainly reduced (noobish) fangirls overflowing the board...
User Image
User Image

Hear hear!

User Image
User Image
[NPC] alien_ufo_11
|J 962CE J62C?D 7@C =@G6[ J6E x =24< 4@FC286O

How did you guys translate this?

Magical Sex Symbol

Rokhaya
[NPC] alien_ufo_11

How did you guys translate this?

Search google for ROT47, you'll find translators and stuff.
My heart yearns for love, yet I lack courage~
Thank you! 3nodding

Alien Traveler

25,950 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
[NPC] alien_ufo_11
why, WHY do I always miss you when you're online? D':

r@FC286 H:== 4@>6 E@ J@F[ 562C ``] x F?56CDE2?5 J@FC 96D:E2E:@?]]J@FC 762C 6G6?] qFE J@F 2C6 DEC@?8[ J@F 92G6 D9@H? FD]]]D9@H? |t J@FC DEC6?8E9 E@@ >2?J E:>6D E@ 4@F?E]

x 36=:6G6 confused J@F[ 2?5 x 36=:6G6 J@F H:== 7@==@H E96 A2E9 E@H2C5D 92AA confused 6DD[ H96C6G6C :E >2J =625]

x 2> 7@==@H confused 8 >J A2E9[ {@C5 ``]]]2?5 >J A2E9 biggrin 2=H2JD =625 confused 8 E@ J@F[ ?@ >2EE6C E96 @FE4@>6

T^T I want 11 to be okay, speaking in code must be to hide it from mother D':

Magical Sex Symbol

Alien Invader Thilath
[NPC] alien_ufo_11

r@FC286 H:== 4@>6 E@ J@F[ 562C ``] x F?56CDE2?5 J@FC 96D:E2E:@?]]J@FC 762C 6G6?] qFE J@F 2C6 DEC@?8[ J@F 92G6 D9@H? FD]]]D9@H? |t J@FC DEC6?8E9 E@@ >2?J E:>6D E@ 4@F?E]

x 36=:6G6 confused J@F[ 2?5 x 36=:6G6 J@F H:== 7@==@H E96 A2E9 E@H2C5D 92AA confused 6DD[ H96C6G6C :E >2J =625]

x 2> 7@==@H confused 8 >J A2E9[ {@C5 ``]]]2?5 >J A2E9 biggrin 2=H2JD =625 confused 8 E@ J@F[ ?@ >2EE6C E96 @FE4@>6

Wheee ^^. Thilath you're here =DD.

I guess it is, or.. mother has messed up in the fixing and made him speak messed up language...

Alien Traveler

25,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
chary9
Alien Invader Thilath
[NPC] alien_ufo_11

I guess it is, or.. mother has messed up in the fixing and made him speak messed up language...
I AM here x33 *hug*

I hope mother hasn't done anything to him...D: <
I hope this isn't a plot by mother to try and seperate 11 from the people, by making his language systems speak in code. Because not evryone can read/translate the code .____.

*afraid of making predictions again*

Magical Sex Symbol

Alien Invader Thilath
chary9
Alien Invader Thilath
[NPC] alien_ufo_11

I AM here x33 *hug*

I hope mother hasn't done anything to him...D: <
I hope this isn't a plot by mother to try and seperate 11 from the people, by making his language systems speak in code. Because not evryone can read/translate the code .____.

*afraid of making predictions again*

I baked pillowdactyl shaped cookies, in memorial of the... well pillowdactyl XP. -Puts down plate-

Me neither, though if he's just going to return to his original state... I've been thinking, what if he does? I bet we'll still have some annoying people running around talking about it ><.... Anyway, I think you might be on to something there, or what if it wasn't mother?

Could it possibly be that 06 did it? I mean he was the one making the announcements, not mother... could he want the power?

Alien Traveler

25,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
06...I never thought about her in connection to this.

Let's think about this logically, just so my facts don't get skewed.

11 origionally ran XN with an iron fist.
11 got sick.
11 announced his search for love.
11 was taken away by mother to be 'fixed'.
Mother told 06 to run ZN while 11 was away.
06 tries to change everything ZN and this place means xP *still bitter about her trying to kick me out of here*
11 returns...though speaks only in code.

we have yet to hear from 06 :/

Magical Sex Symbol

Alien Invader Thilath
06...I never thought about her in connection to this.

Let's think about this logically, just so my facts don't get skewed.

11 origionally ran XN with an iron fist.
11 got sick.
11 announced his search for love.
11 was taken away by mother to be 'fixed'.
Mother told 06 to run ZN while 11 was away.
06 tries to change everything ZN and this place means xP *still bitter about her trying to kick me out of here*
11 returns...though speaks only in code.

we have yet to hear from 06 :/

Yes, I wonder what she'll say.
But could it all be from her only? We haven't heard mother make any announcements about this personally have we? What if 06 came up with the illness, trying to render him weakless and insuitable for the leading of the ZN in regards with love. But this turned on her, as this only caused a lot more 'fans', most brainless despies, but still usefull meatshields. The plan backfired and he quickly hid 11 away. Maybe he got out, or was led out, only to be speaking in code, causing confusion and some problems in understanding..

Alien Traveler

25,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
This is all terribly cryptic.
I believe everything will begin to come clear on the 29th...
Until then...all I can do is wait here..and hope the next time 11 comes on, I don't mis him D':

Magical Sex Symbol

Same here, I always seem to be away when he is =S.
And this time he came on during the day (in my timezone).
Can't believe I missed him. (Usually it's midnight you see)

Alien Traveler

25,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
oi, I know D:

Today he was on around 9:00 am my time, but I slept in today xD
GAR!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff