Welcome to Gaia! ::

i made this awesome zurg soup!
5 chopped zurgs
2 cans of redbino
3 cups of sugar
2 chopped onions
4 chopped tomatoes
4 chopped potatoes
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
how u like that ugly zurgs!!! now tell me where ur hiding santa!!!
cool2bmee1234
i made this awesome zurg soup!
5 chopped zurgs
2 cans of redbino
3 cups of sugar
2 chopped onions
4 chopped tomatoes
4 chopped potatoes
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
how u like that ugly zurgs!!! now tell me where ur hiding santa!!!

and when i saw 5 chopped zurgs, i mean ufo #05!
I have to say, those do sound rather tasty. But here's one of my own to try...

Gaian Medley

Ingredients

Four assorted Gaians. (Roleplayers work best; they make for good flavoring. I'd use a horror, a sci-fi, a fantasy, and a small romancer. Best killed fresh, starting with the weaker subjects, then to the more intense like horror and sci-fi.)
Six pints of Momo blood.
Three diced, sateed onions.
Twelve peeled, chopped potatoes.
Other vegetables of choice.
Light seasoning of choice.

Directions

Shave and debone assorted Gaians. Remove the horror roleplayer's heart and set aside. Cut remaining Gaians into assorted stips and bite-sized chunks. (Romance roleplayers need more seasoning; it's best to cut them in strips, here.) Separate strips from chunks: Skewer and season the kabobs to taste and broil. Drain the meat and set the juices aside; you'll use them later. At this stage, prepare the pot for the chunks.

Pour into the pot the following ingredients: Momo blood, light seasoning, and vegetables. Slowly add the Gaian chunks, stirring in with the mixture; add a cup of the Gaian juices every ten or twelve chunks of meat for easy basting. When all meat is added, pour the rest of the surplus juices into the pot. Add small bones for seasoning. Boil covered for twenty minutes, then simmer for five uncovered.

Serve stew in evenly distributed bowls; remove kabobs from heat and serve as sides. Baste horror roleplayer's heart with fresh blood salvaged from the pots; serve on silver platter with parsley for garnish. (Heart best served hot.) Satisfies five to seven Zurg.

twisted
domokun i'm hungry

Eloquent Lightbringer

I want number 5 to make me Gaian flavoured cookies...
Because my Zurg friends want some. 3nodding
So...

PLEASE, #5?!
VO Juice. XDDD

I'm so dirty. XD
Noob Soup

20 capital letters
1 newbie(MUST be a fresh one)
1 tomatoe
1 pack of probed cow
1 potatou

stir till warm

blaugh

Feral Friend

10,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Overstocked 200
Grenade:

1-2 grenade(s)

Pull pin, ingest whole.
Who is this "Santa Claws"???
Does he have big claws???
Why is he fat?
Is he human or alien?
evil try it and watch how hard I pound your face in you SLIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
05 needs his nourishment. ::squee:: <3

---

N00bles (Mmm - you can really taste the n00b!)

Five Gaian n00bs (like a fine wine, n00bs improve with age - the older the better!)
Six ounces of linguini pasta
A pinch of salt
Favourite spices

Dice n00bs thoroughly - be careful not to make the pieces too large. Extra bone gives it that extra crunch, while lard helps to smoothen and give it a little more flavour. Place in a saucepan filled with boiling water along with pasta and salt. Take off the element after ten minutes and drain. Add any additional spices while serving - cajun pepper, a popular Gaian spice, gives it a somewhat foreign flavour.

A quick and easy recipe, sure to be a big hit at formal dinners, and forum-friendly as well.
i perfer them raw and in round slices
I don't endorse eating Gaians, but I do have a few tips about cooking them.

1. Don't try to prepare fantasy roleplayers. Many think they are 'demons'. No matter how you cook these, they will always come out overdone.
2. Gaians often in the art freebies/charity forums have a sweet taste. They are often used for desserts.
3. For a bland flavour, try bumpers from the Chatterbox. They have a soft-mushroom texture, and only a mild taste.
4. Do not eat GD'ers unless you are prepared for a strong bitter taste. If not cooked very thuroughly, they will not die. They will just continue complaining.
5. The best Gaians for eating are those that have survived for a long time. Their tastes vary from succulent (often recognised by cluttered outfits) to sweet (light blues and angelic outfits) to spicy (recognised by bright colors matched with other bright colors).
6. When searching for those rare Gaians, avoid the cranky ones complaining about how good it used to be. They will be so chewy you'll have to run it through a blender to be able to eat them with a spoon.
7. Gaians are like wine, they become fine with age.
8. Although you wouldn't expect it, they go well with waffles.
9. You can make a mean shepherd's pie with a skilled roleplayer.

To conclude, I DO NOT ENDORSE THE COOKING AND OR EATING OF GAIANS.
D=
That's nasty.
I'm just being helpful.

Romantic Shopper

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Friendly 100
Here's a recipe for you, 05: how about I skewer you and let you stew in your own pathetic juices! I bet you don't actually eat Gaians at all...

... I think you're really a vegetarian! HAH! razz
Gaian Ramen Surprise

Ingrediants:

1. 1/3 Gaian Brains
2. 300 Ramen Noodles
3. Spyris Spicy Juice (Can be found in the Ruu Fountain on the planet Spook)
4. A tiny bit of lettuce (With a hint of Pi spice found at Puzk Planet)
5. Patato skin
6. Chicken broth

Put the ingrediants in a micorwave-safe bowl. Put it in the micorwave for 3 minutes. If you want more taste, Put it in for 5 more minutes. After you take it out of the micorwave, Add a tiny bit of water while mixing the ingrediants.

Add cheese, A patato and gray zombie cow milk.

(Gaia Ramen Surprise is a special treat for a party!)

Serves up to 10/14 people!

(Private Message me if you want more recipies. 3nodding )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff