Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enlightened Hero

34,475 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
Another event, another shameless plug for 7th Moon. Well I need to word this one carefully because I got a warning from a moderator so let's just say I'm the main character from 7th Moon and I'm ready for a snowball fight, and I've got plenty of snow on my home in the mountains of Kanagawa.

So what are you waiting for? COME AT ME BRO!

Enlightened Hero

34,475 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
I'll talk about 7th Moon or any anime you like. Or just throw snowballs. Just please BUMP!

Enlightened Hero

34,475 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100

Enlightened Hero

34,475 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100

Enlightened Hero

34,475 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
BRING IT, SUCKA!

Fashionable Mage

24,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: Mage 100

Vermillion Bibliophile

7th moon?
What about the other six?

Friendly Vampire

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Eat snow!!

Fuzzy Bunny

bring it on brotha! : emotion_omnomnom

Enlightened Hero

34,475 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
Zero the Crimson
7th moon?
What about the other six?

They are all asteroids(except the original moon which is of course the real moon) that have satellite colonies built on them. I haven't gone into detail about what actually happened to them but I will explain it in the sequels, particularly in the third book of the trilogy.

They were used as test labs by 7th Moon and everyone on them became mindless mutants after the genetic experiments went awry.

The 7th Moon creates genetically engineered, cybernetically enhanced super soldiers to take over the Earth. Hidariude is one of those soldiers.

Thanks for joining my snowball fight everybody!

Vermillion Bibliophile

Hidariude

They are all asteroids(except the original moon which is of course the real moon) that have satellite colonies built on them. I haven't gone into detail about what actually happened to them but I will explain it in the sequels, particularly in the third book of the trilogy.

They were used as test labs by 7th Moon and everyone on them became mindless mutants after the genetic experiments went awry.

The 7th Moon creates genetically engineered, cybernetically enhanced super soldiers to take over the Earth. Hidariude is one of those soldiers.

Ah, I see I see. 3nodding

Wait, so would that make the 7th moon the bad guys or am I missing something there?

Enlightened Hero

34,475 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
Zero the Crimson
Hidariude

Ah, I see I see. 3nodding

Wait, so would that make the 7th moon the bad guys or am I missing something there?

Yes they are the bad guys, Hidariude went rogue. I should have said he was one of those soldiers rather than he is. My bad there, wrong tense redface

Newbie Pumpkin

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
User Image User Image

15,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash