" i seam to have lost track of the snowflake charm "

Lets go there shall we?

Go to wonderland . . .

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond

Lady Smoker

Maelstromeda

Thank you for all the link posts! Have a nice night 3nodding

JamieSelf's Compadre

Gifted Lionheart

46,575 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Task Accomplished 100
Varient
frickinmuck
Hilarious, I was wondering if I was a bit bent, too, but maybe not. Or maybe we're both crazy! hehe redface
Everyone is a bit crazy love, you just need to make sure the voices inside your head stay on the legal side of life lol
Good night!

Wise words, indeed! heart

Silent Ship

Glitched Existence
ohgod, when they mentioned it I thought it would be 10 of items that probably would be harder to get D: charms itself is a struggle but least there's a lot of nice people helping out ; u;

User ImageUser Image

~Very true! People are being really great at exchanging things when they can. ^_^ It's made this event a lot nicer than it could have been and everybody is helping everybody else.~

Divine Healer

17,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Master Medic 150
[NPC] Fafnir the Dragon
frickinmuck

Thanks for keeping track of it for so long. Much appreciated.

I am going to be seeing owls in my sleep again tonight....

(Fafnir snorts in a way that sounds suspiciously like laughter.)

DIE FOUL BEAST! YOU MUST DIE AT THE END OF MY BLADE!

Trash Enthusiast

14,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Invisibility 100
Himura Manami
Well, I'm going to bed, it's way past my bed time sweatdrop . Good Night Everyone!

Good Night, and Thank you!
heart

Silent Ship

frickinmuck

Oh, there's still plenty of time for them to become more insanely demanding. I have come to fully expect that of them. wink

User ImageUser Image

~I definitely wouldn't put it past them, but for Gaia, I try to remain eternally optimistic or the gloom would eat me alive. xD~

JamieSelf's Compadre

Gifted Lionheart

46,575 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Task Accomplished 100
Let's play a game. Roll a number between 1 and 20. The first person to land on 8, I will draw their avvy for them. Nothing fancy, just a rough sketch, but I will try to make it nice. smile

Ma Ajmala's Significant Otter

Lavish Worshipper

muhua
Varient
It drew my attention because I was like "Hey a base avatar sister!"
I actually don't have most of the items so I just kinda made due with what I have 4laugh

Aww, you look adorable! Very sparkly and cute. heart heart heart
Yes! I can make a good matching avi xD
I better get to bed before I have thoughts of waiting for more flakes :C
Good night!
frickinmuck
Let's play a game. Roll a number between 1 and 20. The first person to land on 8, I will draw their avvy for them. Nothing fancy, just a rough sketch, but I will try to make it nice. smile
You-- yeah, you right there. Please sit down while I amass a strong enough collection for words to express how utterly and completely disappointed in you I am. No. There probably aren't enough words. I'll start with these two: GET OUT.

JamieSelf's Compadre

Gifted Lionheart

46,575 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Task Accomplished 100
Valansi
frickinmuck

Oh, there's still plenty of time for them to become more insanely demanding. I have come to fully expect that of them. wink

User ImageUser Image

~I definitely wouldn't put it past them, but for Gaia, I try to remain eternally optimistic or the gloom would eat me alive. xD~

Yep. I used to let all the negative changes Gaia has implemented get me down, but now I just try to make the most of it.

Program_Virus's Husband

Manly Wife

Valansi
Glitched Existence
ohgod, when they mentioned it I thought it would be 10 of items that probably would be harder to get D: charms itself is a struggle but least there's a lot of nice people helping out ; u;

User ImageUser Image

~Very true! People are being really great at exchanging things when they can. ^_^ It's made this event a lot nicer than it could have been and everybody is helping everybody else.~
I'm glad the cheer of the holiday is going around and the generosity of so many ; u;
I would make so many other stuff, but so far I'm just sticking with the brush stroke and the green item thats really..easy to make lol

JamieSelf's Compadre

Gifted Lionheart

46,575 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Task Accomplished 100
[NPC] Rordan Gamsey
frickinmuck
You-- yeah, you right there. Please sit down while I amass a strong enough collection for words to express how utterly and completely disappointed in you I am. No. There probably aren't enough words. I'll start with these two: GET OUT.

*swoon* he's talking to ME!! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces