Welcome to Gaia! ::

Imoto Lehcar
The youngest "friend" I have is four. He lives across the street from me.
Heh.

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
It's true. I will sometimes walk home from school and he will outside playing. Then we will either talk about Transformers, or play Superheros and villains. I'm always the bad guy. One time, my good friend was with me. I think he thought I was insane...>>
hey, 4 year olds are cool. my nephew is insane! he'll just like, tackle completely random people or animals and wrestle them to the ground. i love that little psycho.

hmm...don't think i've seen Logan's Run either Ivy. i was gonna rent it back when i worked for hollywood video, but i was too busy getting weird korean movies smile

oh...and i know somebody older than you on gaia. in general, and i'm not sure if it's true or not, but i think if you're age starts with a 2 and is a double digit, you're probably in the older half of gaia anyways. so...go 20 something year olds!
My best mates kid is nearly five and he is so smart! he picks up things really quickly but at the moment he is going through a disruptive phase.
Rawr. Almost. I guess.
*Lurks after the previous lurker*
How disapointing is the item? it doesn't even go with any of my outfits *sigh-grins*
woopdidoodoo
How disapointing is the item? it doesn't even go with any of my outfits *sigh-grins*

I know! I wish the hat setting didn't completely cover my hair. And I can't wear my angelic scarf with it. *sigh* Oh well. It's still kinda cute.
It is cute in an annoying way, me thinks that they had to think of a celebratory item quickly and thats what they came up with

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
I didn't even try my item on. I just kinda blinked and said: 'Well this stinks. *sell*'
I am an item wh*re, I collect em all so if you have any gaia items from events and things that you don't like or want then hand em my way!
Okay. A bit of a cop-out, I know~.

1st - Ivydoll -> "The NPP" - Ancient Katana

2nd - Imoto Lehcar -> "The Happy Couple" - 15K
- Broken_Chains -> "A Subtle Change" - 15K
- Weiss Hazard -> Untitled - 15K

3rd - MustangDragon -> "The Planet - Flame Sword
4th - Daemos -> "God Is a Single Mother" - Yokai's Treasure
5th - Dojo Blue -> "The Seven Chairs" - Spirited Shoes
Yaay~ Indeed.
I got all hung-up on the different styles and just gave up in the end. It was too hard comparing my personal preference in styles and humour to the obvious work that a lot of people put in... *Hopes it was worth it for everyone*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff