CRASH!

tHERE'S GLAss iN MY EYESeeSES!!!! AUUUUGHHH!! 0.17675544794189 17.7% [ 146 ]
holy s**t dude! 0.1319612590799 13.2% [ 109 ]
Someone call the popo! 0.061743341404358 6.2% [ 51 ]
*crashes through the window* 0.10532687651332 10.5% [ 87 ]
This isn't fun! 0.041162227602906 4.1% [ 34 ]
Stop crashing through my window! 0.10290556900726 10.3% [ 85 ]
It's an emergency! 0.025423728813559 2.5% [ 21 ]
IF IT'S AN EMERGENCY USE THE MOTHER FRACKING DOOR! 0.17070217917676 17.1% [ 141 ]
My leg! 0.10290556900726 10.3% [ 85 ]
THIEF! HELP! THIEF! 0.081113801452785 8.1% [ 67 ]
Total Votes:[ 826 ]

Feral Monster

"Um h-hello?"

Xyronix's Bae

Anxious Nerd

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright
Jar jumps startled and looks at the girl. She notices the weapon strapped to her back, so she does the first thing she can think of...
Throwing Freddy as far away form the girl as she can she yells, "Save yourself!" Of course, Freddy is just a balloon, so he simply floats up and gets stuck in the ceiling. Jar sighs... Why did she grow so attached to a balloon?
"Let me get this straight, you held onto your balloon, floated up here, and just decided to kick in the window?"

"Then get to work fixing it before I take one of the glass shards and throw it at your friend there."

Nostalgic Spirit

78,300 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Old World Deity 500
"OH JESUIS CH-, who THROWS an amputee through people's windows? This is, like, really unacceptable. This human dwelling, for humans that are really human, is NOT the place to be throwing people. On the other hand.. if you rolled down a hill into here... I don't know what to think anymore."

O.G. Gaian

Good, I could use a hand with this body drunk guy.

I Quincy I's King

Sundae Scribe

36,315 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Healer 50
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
    emotion_donotwant She throws her back out the now jagged window frame. "Autograph seekers these days are getting quite bold, it seems."

v "...!" She stumbles back out the window backwards with little concern for her own safety.
    (( lol and now she's scared of him again. Still, yell at her all you like. XD ))
"I thought you would already know where he's staying and not bother me anymore! Why are you still here?!"

^ "Yup, go on, flee! I hope you can fly, it's a long drop down below!"

Mega Phantom

*eats cake whlie poking him*
you still alive?

O.G. Gaian

Uhgg... children should be SEEN and NOT heard. Stop making all that racket.

Clockwork Fox

Please, ma'am. Why in the world would you feel that's necessary?

Wait a second. What are you here for? *suspicious look* You're not one of those people who's trying to take me away, are you?

v *in a daze* What just...Why does it hurt all over?

Wait, how did I get thrown through that window? I knew I should never have left the facility...*looks at Noir, then at the broken window* What do you mean I owe you a new one? It was never my intent to break it in the first place. Shouldn't that exclude me from any debt?

Versatile Hunter

"Yo, Bookworm... Your landing needs some work." Noir helps clear the glass off the kid. "You also owe me a window." Noir stares sadly at the shattered stained glass window.

^ "Bah... fine. Just try to take it easy before we get you some medical attention," Noir carries the child to a less disastrous setting.

Rokusauce's Husbando

Super Hellraiser

" Oh dear lord, what happened to you?" After hesitating for a moment, she finally decides to help the stranger, " is it your first time flying?"

Floofy Princess

52,675 Points
  • Purrfection 500
  • Long-Distance Sniper 500
"Down Therion! Don't eat the poor girl who has just caused property damage for the sake of numerous lacerations." She calmly walks over to Blesse's side and holds out her hand, "Healing spells are not my specialty, but I'm sure I can come up with something that can help treat those cuts if you explain how you ended up here in the first place."

High-functioning Noob

28,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User ImageUser Image
*screams and hides under her blanket, before poking head out*

My whole family's home! How the heck am I supposed to explain that a mage and hellhound from another dimension just crashed through my bedroom window without sounding like a schizophrenic?! ;A;

D r e a m o f B u t t e r f l y ~
Or is life a dream?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

O.G. Gaian

stare Leave and forget that you saw anything.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff