Welcome to Gaia! ::

I really like this avatar. I think it's both cute and beautiful but in an eerie way. In fact, seeing it just makes me want to joyously shout "YOLO!" (3/20)

Rogue

Your avi is holding a dinosaur, what more can I say? =w=

Wheezing Lunatic

Very pretty colors in your outfit, and I love the horns.

Deus-ex Potato

55,475 Points
  • not released 500
  • God From a Machine 500
  • Smol Grump 500
[[ Ooh, I actually like the godlike look here as opposed to giving the avatar an aquatic theme. The drapes fit very well into Modus's tail pose; I actually had to look twice before I realized that they were two separate items ]]

Wench

Tall Dark and Snarky, you look positively more youthful than ever, judging by the new avatar you have now. I love how you placed a cute and cuddly bear right next to yourself; such a contrast yet you two complement each other so well, even more so with the description provided in your signature. You still retain the tall, dark and suave elements in this new look, which I admire. I look forward to seeing the future avatars you'll be making!

Thirteenth Rogue

The greatest one-eye avi i ever seen.... You makes it looks great and great...... You used your items very well....

Lonely Nerd

That exact color seems to run through the entire avatar. It looks like a set, or even a look. That's kinda crazy.

Maybe I'm just not good with avatars, but that seems really hard to put together to me.

Muscular Werewolf

28,165 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divorced 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
lil bro!!! i got you .. you look awesome like a troll butler... really

Generous Gatekeeper

13,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Fer your avi's for being simple rather rock , I mean you took a handful ofitems and just rocked this old world warrior well done

Royal Werewolf

43,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
I love this light witch outfit, Mina! heart The light colors really look great against that background! heart Such an awesome job and very pretty! heart

Wench

So romantic and innocent-looking, Mya. I like how the soft pink hair goes with the cherry blossom flowers and white dress, tying the look together with the wolf ears and tail. Very nice smile

Elrom's Waifu

Beloved Wife

14,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
I love how in all these years you've still managed to make great use of those legs. I mean it's not a Lev avy unless those legs are in use; Also the fact that your avatars always have this sort of art-like look to them has always been a sort of sigature look to you. Looking forward to more!

Unsealed Rogue

13,975 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
Waaa! So adorable! You're Visu's little sister, alright. I also love her stance. Well done!
You're my favorite person ever and I love your cute schoolboy theme you've been doing =)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff