Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Fairy

19,815 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
It's always a pleasant surprise to see someone I don't know with a really nice looking avatar.

this all comes together in a rather elegant and beautiful way.

needle bee's Spouse

Versatile Sex Symbol

all of his avatars are really well put-together. this is super realistic and i don't know if i would have the attention span to pull it off. it's amazing.

Big Noob

10,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
xxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Wow I really like the combination of items you used, I especially like the dogs (those are dogs, right ? ) it gives your character a little personal touch, which is always nice !

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Generous Gatekeeper

13,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Nookie your avi is amazing , the colors here remind me of somethan from a anime , I am just in love with this look

Tipsy Fatcat

I really like how you use the legs and scenario! emotion_yatta
I love how you tied together all the tiny, minuscule details of your outfit and made sure they blended really well. The colors are so complex and appealing.This type of "clean clutter" is a talent I can only dream of having =)

Familiar Friend

You look like a rocker tourist ready to take London and the whole of the UK by storm. I could easily see your avatar modeling for a travel magazine or fashion magazine.

Flavien Z's Girlfriend

Obsessive Chomper

19,100 Points
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Team Moira 200
Wow, going monochrome makes your pink blush stand out even more! Still adorable as ever! whee

Muscular Werewolf

28,165 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divorced 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
avril if i search in a pop dictionary the definition of cool im pretty sure that your photo will be there really

Generous Gatekeeper

13,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Lexy lu you are looking good rocking the white, and red while I don't see how you can fight with out the blood splatter hey you know .

Benevolent Bachelor

22,850 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Party Member 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
You look lovely. :3
I like your hair ^__^

Sexy Goat

30,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I love your UK-themed avatar.
Awesome TF2 avi!

=w= b

Tenacious Conversationalist

Bit of a ramble I'm afraid, but as an Englishwoman, well, ...squee.

What an extremely well done 6th doctor cosplay. You have it down perfectly! I grew up with doctor who, so it's very nice to see one of the earlier doctors being cosplayed. I'm not much for cosplay avatars, but this one is completely original to me. I've never seen it done before! I'm also not one for Doctor Who on the whole these days, and I see too much of the more recent doctors around and annoying me. I find the magic and mystery of the Doctors lie with the earlier incarnations.
Also, although I don't know you very well, I'm sure you don't share the same personality as this doctor, but I have no doubt you'll RP him to a T.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff