Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Gatekeeper

13,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
tezi your avi is magical razz I always love that background and your avi is wonderful good job

Royal Werewolf

43,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Got you again, my friend! heart I still love how awesome you look and how amazing that outfit stands out against that background! heart Great use of that color, by the way! heart I always have issues pulling off that color, but you've pulled it off so well! heart

Muscular Werewolf

28,165 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divorced 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
my princess ... I love your new style .. as smooth and charming .... could get lost in your water and drowning in your lovely eyes ... is .. wow .... lovely

Unsealed Rogue

13,975 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
Always the badass. Keep it up!

Questionable Entrepreneur

12,375 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Oh hey, I caught you!
I love this avatar alot, really, everything about it makes me want to re-create my whole avatar because yours is just too grand. The hair, that flowing clock and the powerful stance. Perfect, awesome job.

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Hey, looking devious and sexy! I love the stream-lined look of your avatar, the careful consideration to color subtlety, and the basic feel, but also the air of mystery it conveys.

Oh, hey! A character! Imagine that!

Anxious Fairy

19,815 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
You have excessive use of clever layering going on.
Bravo. cool

High-scoring Werewolf

11,650 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Love how deranged ur character is. Reminds me of Marlon Brando in the Island of Dr. Moreau, an insane ruler of the beastmen!

Sexy Goat

30,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
That avatar. It's sexy and hilarious at the same time. Good job!

Gaian

Your cosplays never cease to amaze me. Also your current look is very manly. cool
So simple yet so sharp and sleek. I like the fiery passion in the eyes and the colour contours.

Cheery Genius

This avatar is really stunning to me. I think it's amazing how well you managed to pull off that "cluttered" look while sticking to what appears to be an East Asian theme. The layering is truly impeccable.

Muscular Werewolf

28,165 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divorced 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
kim ... are the master of personality ... an eminence of character ... match the aura of your avatars is almost impossible
I love the shape and style of the avatars and of your characters ... excellent work

Snuggly Bibliophile

27,200 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
This is new look for you so far. It's not overtly sexual, but the hidden promise is there... like the Djinn of old, you've got a spark of evil in you, but still oh-so-sexy!

Generous Gatekeeper

13,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Zanny ! I love this little moth she is so cute the colors are wonderful and the wings are perfect ! wow ! just wow

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff