Welcome to Gaia! ::

PLOT:

Kagome Higurashi was just your normal, everyday, Japanese school girl, until she met Inuyasha that is. Now she uses the bone eaters well to travel back and forth threw time and collect peices of the shikon jewel which she shattered with her arrow...Okay stop right there, I am here to bring you a different version of this story. Kagome never goes back in time because she left for school early that morning and did not have to go looking for Buyo down in the well house because Souta was too scared to go down. She goes to school and has a great time with her friends and then goes home to celebrate her birthday with her family but on her way home she senses something. There is a presence located deep beneath the vines that have wrapped themselves tightly around the God Tree. Could it be Inuyasha that she senses? Or perhaps she will just ignore the presence and completely avoid the events that will unfold if she unleashes Inuyasha, only time will tell.

Characters That Stay The Same:

Kagome: Cptn. Sadako Shadow
Inuyasha: Skwunky
Naraku: Cptn. Sadako Shadow
Kagura:
Kanna:
Rin:
Sesshomaru: Skwunky
Jaken:
Shippo:
Kilala:
Koga:
Ayame:

Reincarnated Characters:

Makoto: (Miroku's reincarnation)
Sakura: (Sango's Reincarnation) Anishia
Kyoshi: (Kohaku's reincarnation)
Keiko: (Kaede's reincarnation.)

Made Up Character Format:

Name:
Weapons:
Powers:
Appearence:
Bio:

RULES:

Allright please do not kill off other characters unless given permission
romance is allowed and incouraged but keep it PG13
No power playing
ooc will be put in parenthesis
Rp post should be in novel format. This means no asteriks for actions and such.
thought's will be in italics
When you are talking for a character that is not rped put their words in quotations but state who is talking.
try and make posts at least three lines, shortness is alright but don't make it a habit.
if you join please stay active

OTHER:

Hey I'm Sadako and i'll be playing Kagome, this rp is run by myself and Skwunky who helped me with the idea and is really good at helping moderate the rp and such. I just want to use this space here to explain how the reincarnated characters will work and other things I have not mentioned yet. Okay I'll talk about the reincarnated characters first.
Sense this is the future and Naraku is still alive, many of the human characters have been reincarnated. I have picked names that start with the same letter as the old name to make the names simmilar in a way. The person playing the reincarnated character can make up a history to give them a little background, this can be p.med to myself or skunky or you can just post it throughout the rp. Your reincarnated character should be simmilar to the the character that has been reincarnated. For example Miroku's reincarnation should still have his wind tunnel and be a pervert. Also if you will notice, Rin has not been reincarnated this has a very logical reason though. Skwunky and I talked about this and decided that perhaps Shessomaru found away to make her immortal.
Alright now if you are interested in joining this rp then please p.m me or skwunky and please read the rules because it makes things alot better in the long run. Well that is all I shall say for now, I hope you have fun with the rp.
Name: Shizumi
Race: hanyou
Weapons:two katanas
Powers: shield making
Appearence: User Image
Bio: Her parents are a mystery to her, since she lived in an orphanage for as long as she could remember since her parent's mysterious disapperance, before she moved into her own apartment at age 14. She works for her own tuition and rent, yet she knows that something is wrong with her. After all, not every 15 -year-old girl can make shields to protect herself at will.
((Well, Hello, everyone. This is Skwunky, co-owner of this RP (I guess) and cheif moderator (making Sadako the captain (Cptn. Sadako Shadow, hehe xd )) Anyway, hello everyone. I ask that you PM either myself or the cptn. before you post, that way we can keep it PRIVATE and only have literate people. Thank You! And I hope you have fun! wink ))
Angel Shizuma
Bio: A girl who's lived by herself since she was fourteen, she goes to Kagome's school.
((Hm.... I'm wondering if we can get a longer history of your charector.))
Skwunky
Angel Shizuma
Bio: A girl who's lived by herself since she was fourteen, she goes to Kagome's school.

Consider it done.
(Okay first off this is a private rp, if you wish to join you need to p.m me and secondly OOC is in parenthesis.)
Angel Shizuma
Skwunky
Angel Shizuma

Consider it done.
((Hey, OoC in parenthesis. And I just learned from the cptn, you weren't invited. Oopsy....))
Skwunky
Angel Shizuma
Skwunky
Angel Shizuma

Consider it done.
((Hey, OoC in parenthesis. And I just learned from the cptn, you weren't invited. Oopsy....))

((I'm sorry if I was supposed to be invited))
Angel Shizuma
Skwunky
Angel Shizuma
Skwunky
Angel Shizuma

Consider it done.

((I'm sorry if I was supposed to be invited))

(You have to either be invited or p.m me and allow me to give you a yes or a no. You don;t just come in and post.)
(( Muhahahahahahaha mind if i join!! OH CRAP FORGOT IT WAS PRIVATE NOOOO *goes to corner and wonders why he pressed submit*))
ColonelGaunt
(( Muhahahahahahaha mind if i join!! OH CRAP FORGOT IT WAS PRIVATE NOOOO *goes to corner and wonders why he pressed submit*))
((Hey colonel!! Just PM one of us and we may just forget your little miss-hap, but NOTE TO EVERYONE ELSE: Please PM FIRST

~Thankies!))
Skwunky
ColonelGaunt
((Hey colonel!! Just PM one of us and we may just forget your little miss-hap, but NOTE TO EVERYONE ELSE: Please PM FIRST

~Thankies!))

(Yes that would be true.)
(Okay I'm gonna make the first official rp postre (inside joke hehe))

Kagome walked up the steps to the shrine with a big smile on her face. Today was her fifteenth birthday and her family was having a celebration for her tonight. She reached the top step and looked over to the God Tree. I see this thing everyday and today I feel drawn to it for some reason. Kagome thought as she made way toward the tree, something was there beneath the vines that grew tightly around the tree. Without a second thought Kagome began to climb up into the tree until she had reached the point where she felt the strange presence. Her hand brushed soming protruding from out of the vines, it would be very hard to see from a distance but now that she was up close she could make it out. "An arrow, how weird."
((Yay *twitch dance* (oops, another inside joke, heh) Now we are officially started!!))

Inuyasha was still asleep. The last thing he remembered was Kikyo, in anger, sealing him to the God Tree. What nerve she had had! Wasn't she the one who began attacking him for no reason? His last thought before falling into a cursed sleep was how he would make her pay. He would get the Sacred Shikon Jewel of Four Souls, and he would be a full demon!
Kagome studied the arrow for a few minutes before reached down and gripping it in her hand. "I wonder what would happen if I pulled it out." She said outloud and then pulled out. A glowing light surrounded the arrow as well as the vines beneath it as she pulled. The vines were disentegrating before her very eyes and now she could see somthing that had been hidden for many years. It was a person clad all in red. She pulled the arrow the rest of the way out and threw it to the ground before looking back at the person.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff