Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inuyasha felt his consciousness returning to him. He groaned as he woke up, and his eyes slowly slid open. There was standing, in front of him, the girl whom he hated with every fiber of his being. Although, she did look a little younger now, but he ignored that observation and jumped down off of the tree. "Kikyo. How DARE you!!" He yelled. He advanced on his prey, cracking his nuckles and readying his prey. "Why did you seal me to that acursed tree!"

((This time round, things are a little different.... hehe))
Kagome stared at Inuyasha with a confused expression. "Kikyo? Whose Kikyo?" She asked and then shook her head. "Well whoever she is, it doesn't matter because I'm not her. My name is Kagome...KA-GO-ME!" She said clearly so the boy infront of her could understand.
"Kikyo." He spat. "It's not like you to try and act like someone else. And whats with the getting young trick? That's a new one." He kept advancing, his claws flashing in the afternoon sun.
Kagome rolled her eyes, obviously annoyed. "I'm not Kikyo, may names Kagome! Don't you get it, I'm not Kikyo!" This guy was really starting to annoy her and who was this Kikyo person anyway, why did he think she was her?
(( Time to make my first official post!))

Daisuke walked around doing nothing as usual besides eating apples. "As usual.....I'm bored.." he said happily munching. He hated the fact that such modern days were still filled with prophecy and saints. Considering the fact I am supposed to be one....... he thought still happily munching. He turned around the corner and watched the usual city life go by. "This sucks" he said throwing down his apple and walking away.
((Cat ears.... Ugh... Oh, sorry Colonel, but.... They by the God Tree, up the hundred steps to the Hikurashi shrine to see any of that, he'd have to be up there.... Oh, well, we all make mastakes sweatdrop ))

Inuyasha decided to give her a slight chance. "Ok, then, little girl. Just who are you?"
(( Oh crap another mistake Ill go fix it....))
Kagome growled under her breath, she was now even more annoyed. "Wern't you listening before?" She asked in a loud voice. "My name is Kagome Hiugrashi and I live here at this shrine. I just turned fifteen today and now I'm standing here talking to you who I guess I released from the God Tree."
(( I feel so lost in inuyasha rps all the time....I only saw five episodes and have no idea what the damn god tree is..........and I dont have cable...))
(why do you join inuyasha rps if you don't know what is going on??)
(( cuz i like show even though its pretty much a mystery to me.....I rely upon my friends with cable to update the story but sadly they couldnt describe an elephant if they tried.....))
(ohhhh okay then.)
((um... I'm just going to post cause you people are confusing me...))

Inuyasha stopped for a moment. "Wait.... You.... released me....? How long was I sealed to the tree?"

"I can answer that, little brother." A voice said from nearby. "A few hundred years, I think. I don't really like counting."

"Sesshomaru!" Inuyasha yelled. The full inu-demon walked up to them, a small toad demon and little girl following close behind. "Whose the girl?"

"Oh, someone I just picked up along the way...." He said, distractedly, unlike what Inuyasha remembered him as being. "Some witch cursed her, so she'd stay that age forever. It can be annoying at times...."

((The years have really softened Sessy))
(Look to me like Rin has softend Shessomaru more then the years have lol.)
Kagome looked over at the tall demon that Inuyasha had just called Shessomaru. This is definataly getting weird. She thought to herself as she looked from Shessomaru to Inuyasha.
((lol, yup))

"What about you, Inuyasha." Sesshomaru said, looking back to his half-brother. "It seems you have a human ward of your own."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff