Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inuyasha, so that's what his name is. Kagome thought as she turned her head to look at Inuyasha and then looked back at Sesshomaru. "Actually we just met."
Sesshomaru glanced at the human girl. "Oh well," He said, distractedly, and jumped away, causing the toad demon and little girl to go scrambling after him.

"Feh, idiot Sesshomaru." Inuyasha wispered after him.
Kagome blinked and looked after the one called Sesshomaru. "That was weird." She said outloud and began to turn around. "I think I'm gonna go inside and lie down. I'm starting to hallucinate."
Inuyasha turned and smiled wryly at her, "Oh, this is no halucination. I can promise you that."
Kagome waved him off and started to make her way to her house. "Yea okay, bye bye hallucination." She called back, completely ignoring his statement about this not being a hallucination.
"I'm not a hallucination!" He yelled, jumping in front of her. "And I'll prove it!" He said, using his claws to make a large gash in her arm. Blood started leaking out almost right away.

((Eeeeeeeeevil Inu twisted Bwuhahahaha!!!!!))
Kagome grasped her arm and fell down to her knees. "What was that for?" She yelled just as her family rushed outside the house. "It's a demon!" Yelled her Grandfather as he pointed at the ears upon Inuyasha's head.
Inuyasha smirked as the old man tried in a vain attempt to place demon wards on him, but they had no effect. "Foolish old man."
Kagome watched her Grandpa as he tried to place the demon wards on Inuyasha, none fo them worked though. "I guess there is only one more thing left to do." He said as he pulled out a beaded necklace and placed it around Inuyasha's neck. "Say a subduing spell Kagome." He told her only to recieve a confused look from Kagome. "I don't know any spells." Her Grandpa shook his head. "Just pick a word. Kagome nodded and looked at Inuyasha for a moment before deciding. "Sit boy!"
((I wonder.... Is Kagome's grandpa going to be in place of Kaede is this RP. I hope not, because he's a wannabe priest (just cause he can't do any actual spells), while Kaede is a real priestess, but will her reincarnation know that?))

"What THE-!!!" He felt his head go slamming into the ground. Since it was concrete, no hole was formed ((as it usually is in the past....)), however it did hurt more than durt would. He slowly got up rubbing he face. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!!?" He yelled, moving his head back and forth between facing the old man, and the girl.
Kagome glanced over to her Grandpa who looked extremely surprised. "It worked." He exclaimed happilly. Kagome gave a nod and looked back over to Inuyasha. "Yeah it does look that way doessn't it?"
(I don't think he is in the same place as kaede, I just think maybe the beeds were something he aquired at some point in time and never actually new they worked. I mean he is a priest, sort of anyway. He's just not a very good one.)
Daisuke was still walking around in circles wondering what to do besides lying down by a tree and taking a nap. "I'm beyond bored and I'm lazy....thats just stupid" he thought wondering how a lazy person can become bored. He was still walking around in circles and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and aroundand around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around When finally he decided to keep on doing that.
ColonelGaunt
Daisuke was still walking around in circles wondering what to do besides lying down by a tree and taking a nap. "I'm beyond bored and I'm lazy....thats just stupid" he thought wondering how a lazy person can become bored. He was still walking around in circles and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and aroundand around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around When finally he decided to keep on doing that.

(could you cut down on the arounds, I think we get the point lol.)
(( Sorry my character's just bored waiting for something to happen. OH NO LOOK OUT THERES A CAR is something I'm not in the mood for....lol.))
(yay I made a siggy.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces