<center>User Image

cool Running
8 weeks strong! cool

-------------------------------------
cool ::CURRENT WINNER:: cool
[Kobras Rose]
Congratulations!
-------------------------------------

Welcome to the Unofficial Gaian of the Week Thread!
Minutes in the making, this thread is to commemerate coolie gaians who not only know how to look cool, but know how to be cool.
Each winner recieves 1000 gold courtesy of Build-a-Blob!

User Image
</center>

<center>~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

cool ::Posts:: cool

+ Intro +
+ Rules and Such +
+ Winners & Cool People +
+ Cool Stuff +
</center>
<center>User Image

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

surprised ::RULES:: surprised
</center>

1.) No Bashing
2.) You can win twice but you must wait 4 weeks since you last won. (There must be four winners in between your wins.)
3.) Follow All Gaian Rules (duh.)
4.) Breaking Rule 1 will disqualify you from winning. Since I post the winners you can't break rule 2. Breaking rule 3 will either get you disqualified or reported to a mod depending on how you broke it.

surprised ::MY DECIDING FACTORS:: surprised
</center>

I decide the winner each week and post them here. To win I look at three things:

1 -- Your avi, of course. I won't grade you by originality alone like a lot of people who complain about how much black is on gaia, although originality helps, I like to grade on how well your colors flow. Use of cheap items is something I like to see, I have worn cheap shoes, pants, and hats and gotten good reviews throughout the chatterbox.

2 -- Your sig, I like kool animations and art. Not the sketchy kind but the very well done interesting kind. I believe, Kawai was her name. She made really great art. I almost bought something from her but she stopped making them. Anyway, the point is things like art and animations will favor over just plain text. Although I have seen some funny things I enjoyed in signatures.

3 -- Your style. I don't mean clothes, that's your avi. This is about how you post and what you post. I learn a lot about your style from your sig but your posts are helpful too. You don't have to be a cool person to say cool things. So try and post things that I haven't already seen a million times like bump threads or claim a girl thread. Those are getting old.

The point of this is actually to get people to think about what they post so they will stop posting so much garbage. If only the few people that stop by and read the thread are affected, it was still worth the time and effort.

surprised ::Q & A:: surprised
</center>

Q: How many times can I win?
A: You can win an unlimited number of times but 4 people must win since your last win before you are eligable.

Q: Where do I sign up?
A: You don't. I pick you. If you are wondering about the list of people that I'm looking at for next week, I chose those people and just write them here to remember their names. I watch them throughout the week and then decide on which is the coolest. I choose whether to put you there so don't ask to sign up.

Q: ???
A: ???

surprised ::Posts:: surprised

+ Intro +
+ Rules and Such +
+ Cool Stuff +
</center>
<center>User Image

ninja ::WINNERS:: ninja

[1] -- Week of December 5-11 2004 -- Shadow Geist -- Congrats on our first winner!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Signature:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Style:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[2] -- Week of December 12-18 2004 -- LastStarryNight -- Congrats to our second winner!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Signature:
Style:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[3] -- Week of December 19-25 2004 -- Shaded -- Congrats to our third winner!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Signature:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Style:

[4] -- Week of December 26 2004-January 1 2005 -- Sparrow Depp -- Congrats to our fourth winner!

Signature:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Style:

[5] -- Week of January 2-8 2005 -- spinmunky -- Congrats to our fifth winner!

Signature:
Style:

[6] -- Week of January 9-15 2005 -- Takarai Hideto -- Congrats to our sixth winner!

Signature:
Style:
heart heart heart

[7] -- Week of January 16-22 2005 -- ShiroiTsubasa910 -- Congrats to our seventh winner!

Signature:
Style:

[8] -- Week of January 23-29 2005 -- [Kobras Rose] -- Congrats to our eighth winner!

Signature:
Style:

[9] -- ???

???
Signature:
???
Style:
???

ninja ::PEOPLE I'M LOOKING AT FOR NEXT WEEK:: ninja

hydro~no~da
a**l Sauce
Junkie Kitty Nyao
hiru_himura

GOOD LUCK!
</center>

ninja ::Posts:: ninja

+ Intro +
+ Rules and Such +
+ Cool Stuff +
</center>
<center>

User Image

whee ::MOVIES:: whee

http://www.veer.com/download/moveyourfeet.mov

whee ::WEBSITES:: whee

http://www.homestarrunner.com/
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/

whee ::QUOTES:: whee
</center>
Quote:
1.) No, I don't want to rate your new fox set.
2.) No, I don't want to make posts full of random letters with you.
3.) No, I don't want to feed your pet(s).
4.) No, I don't want to give you gold. (although 'any and all donations would be appreciated')
5.) No, I don't want to be your boyfriend/girlfriend.
6.) No, I don't respect you just because you have a pimp hat.
7.) No, I don't want to enter your avatar contest. The coolest avatars never win.
8.) No, I don't want to poke a girl or boy in a cage. (or get in the cage)
9.) No, I don't want to draw a picture of you.
10.) No, I don't want to bump for gold.
11.) No, I don't want to go to your slumber party.
12.) No, I don't want to check out 'this awesome link'.
13.) No, I don't want to be your friend.
14.) No, I don't want to join your vampire club.
15.) No, I don't want to hear about your latest crush.
16.) AND No, I don't want to make this thread a million pages; and no, I don't think 'it's even possible'.

Quote:
Welcome Shakku Arai , your Gaia Gold: 235. Please excuse gaia as it's servers laugh at you. You want to buy a what? A Nitemare Headband? We have a better chance of Bush solving the US's debt problems in his head than you ever getting that headband! ...you sexy beast you.

whee ::Awards:: whee

User Image
</center>

whee ::Posts:: whee

+ Intro +
+ Rules and Such +
+ Cool Stuff +
</center>
Hentai Tentacle
[Reserved] ninja
smooth... stressed
LastStarryNight
:'D
you have style...you should come back in a week
But LSN can't dress herself for beans.
LastStarryNight
But LSN can't dress herself for beans.
well enough...you really don't match at all though...but your sig is great! biggrin
umm hi? sweatdrop
AquarisMoon
umm hi? sweatdrop

*_* woah. your siggy rocks. 3nodding *thumbs up* did you make that?
This is original.

Nice.
ShiroiTsubasa910
This is original.

Nice.
ahhh! it's my hero! I know you! heart not personally but I see you and idolize your pimp-sistah-ness!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff