Welcome to Gaia! ::

hiru_himura
yo whats up i think this is tight
hey...althought your sig is amazingly cool, it's too tall. Sigs can be no more than 500 wide and 500 tall (pixels.) You'll have to shrink it in paint or photoshop (or whatever program you wanna use.)
Shakku Arai
hiru_himura
hey...althought your sig is amazingly cool, it's too tall. Sigs can be no more than 500 wide and 500 tall (pixels.) You'll have to shrink it in paint or photoshop (or whatever program you wanna use.)
sorry
wishes he could win about 1000 gold, cause is poor mummy trash.. but hey i gotta learn a living somehow... so if you would id like to be in the contest... i think that i have a trading pass... or i hope at least... o-well ill check later...
but since no-ones posting... then i guess.. not... so um... well whatever...
I dont want to sound despret but i am offerin 100 gold for a blue flame t shirt....... sorry i cant offer moor crying
hiru_himura
Shakku Arai
hiru_himura
sorry
ummm...please change it?
Murdoc_the_Black_Angel
wishes he could win about 1000 gold, cause is poor mummy trash.. but hey i gotta learn a living somehow... so if you would id like to be in the contest... i think that i have a trading pass... or i hope at least... o-well ill check later...
I'm not always in this thread. Anyway, you don't enter. If you read and understood what I was saying you'd know that I pick people. You don't enter. Please don't say something about my list of people up there. Those are cool people I picked out. You do not enter yourself.
New sig logo
*walks in* sweatdrop hello..
gothpunksk8rgirl
*walks in* sweatdrop hello..
Thank you for this very insightful post... surprised sad
I might post different ways to link to us on the front page...

400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

BTK+OMG bring their annoying asses here. neutral
Sakadi
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

BTK+OMG bring their annoying asses here. neutral
LOL! I was just saying that it takes away from your posts.

It's like those annoying people that go from thread to thread and post the same thing every time like:

*does nothing*
neutral
stare

Things like that. I don't think it's that cool and I don't know why people do it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff