will anyone give me 400 gold?
<center>you have 0 chances of winning...</center>
stressed The PJ's took over the seals!
O_o
whee Bemani Music is soooo good!
OMG! I just downloaded a really sexy dance version of TANK! surprised 3nodding
(*saoighj t ?I bBVEW TO GO

I really need to learn how to type with thick gloves on! sad

*sigh* I have to go and no one ever showed up at my thread. I give away 1000 gold a week and see what I get? This is why I don't believe in kharma.
FbnUsdfnbCasdK
Marth Lowell
*looks at own avi* Heheh... I'm saving my money so that I can go on a major shopping spree and buy everything. sweatdrop It's kinda funny, though. I mean, Marth's royalty and he's in PEASANT clothes! A prince dressed as a peasant! eek He's a walking oxymoron or something!

...I tend to rant and ramble about things. gonk *chuckles nervously*
1 word for you...N00B

I'm not exactly a newbie. I've been on here for almost a month, not for like two days. Plus my avi looks kinda cute in peasant clothes. whee
Marth Lowell
FbnUsdfnbCasdK
Marth Lowell
*looks at own avi* Heheh... I'm saving my money so that I can go on a major shopping spree and buy everything. sweatdrop It's kinda funny, though. I mean, Marth's royalty and he's in PEASANT clothes! A prince dressed as a peasant! eek He's a walking oxymoron or something!

...I tend to rant and ramble about things. gonk *chuckles nervously*
1 word for you...N00B

I'm not exactly a newbie. I've been on here for almost a month, not for like two days. Plus my avi looks kinda cute in peasant clothes. whee
First, a n00b is someone annoying, not someone new. A newb or newbie is someone new. You aren't really a n00b although your rambling was a little annoying, but you are a newb, plain and simple.
Goin' to bed, this will be mah last post of the day.
yo whats up i think this is tight

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces