Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Hiya. I'm Vicky, also known as Vickinator.
I've been making graphics for over three years. I'm constantly trying to
improve and evolve my styles of work. Many ask me why I don't charge outrageous prices for my work...
well, I like to genuinely help the community. I like the fact that my hard work and
effort can ultimately make people smile and feel happier.

Need one for your shop, thread, or quest?
Want a pretty one for your signature?
Then you've come to the right place.

Update 12/20/09
Vicky

This thread is officially closed for any future requests. Thanks for remembering me! It's been a great four years.
I now have a button business! Vickinator's Geekery

Update 12/28/07
Vicky

FOLLOW ALL RULES and READ FIRST POST BEFORE ORDERING!
(Failure to do so will result in blacklisting or a ban from future ordering.)

Please don't complain, and don't expect me to finish yours in a day.
Request only if you don't need it in a terrible hurry.
Respect my schedule, and I won't have a problem spending my free time on helping you out.

• Please do not PM me.
    I will not add you to the waitlist if you do so.
    Sorry, but you're spamming my inbox if you PM me unnecessarily.

• Please put ALL images as links. [ESPECIALLY if they're huuge.]
    It is unnecessary to use IMG tags in your form.

• You can order 'unlimited' banners from me, BUT NOT ALL AT ONCE.
    Must wait at least a few days between orders.

• SAVE THE FINISHED GRAPHICS TO YOUR OWN COMPUTER.
    If you don't, I am not responsible if the image happens to disappear for whatever reason.

• Added notes.

• A simple "thank you" would be nice after you receive your banner(s).
    (Yes, I both PM requests and post them in this thread.)
    I'm using my own free time to help you out, so the least you could do is say 'thank you.'

Ask POLITELY. I must see a polite statement or question aside from your form.
    (i.e. Please make me a banner? I love your work.)
    include the word 'please' in your post or, alternatively, have extremely good manners.

GRAPHICS/BANNER FORM:
ALL FIELDS ARE OPTIONAL.

Text? [Username, name of shop, etc.]:
Image/avatar? (Post it):
Preferred size? [What is it being used for?]:
Color scheme?:
Extra details?: (Swirls, stars, gothic, techno, grunge, etc.. nothing too complicated!):
[x] Remember to say thank you after you receive your banner! :]

REMINDER:
Did you read all the rules and guidelines above?
Remember to ask POLITELY when requesting. [Hint: magic word is?]
Remember to say THANK YOU once the banner is received.
If you fail to follow these incredibly simple procedures,
you cannot request graphics here.
A maximum of 30 seconds to type 'thanks for the banner'
while I spend at LEAST 15 minutes on each request?
It's not asking for much.

User Image

Contents:
I. Intro/Form
II. Samples
III-V. More samples
VI: Links in [codes for you to use]
VII: Links out!
VIII: Awards! (not complete)
IX: more links out
Samples: (constantly updated, many samples may be very outdated and not reflect current style)
(More samples in next post)

BANNERS MAY NOT BE TAKEN WITHOUT PERMISSION.
This is a REQUEST thread; if you want something done, request it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[please do not ask for exact copies of my tags.
I make each one of my graphics unique and one of a kind.
DO NOT POST THESE IMAGES IN YOUR POSTS.
I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE REFERRING TO WHEN YOU SAY 'TAG'. ]

Beautiful ;3

old-ish

MISCELLANEOUS SAMPLES:
|x| |x| |x| |x| |x| |x| |x|

|| intro/rules -- samples -- more samples -- etc. -- affiliates -- etc. ||
Note: Do not PM me to ask me what program I use, to write a tutorial for something, etc.
If you do, you will be ignored because I really don't have time to reply to the amounts of PMs I receive about tutorials or whatever you people want out of me. x__x;
I never needed classes or people to show me through tutorials;
I learned how to make graphics on my own.
And yes, it's entirely possible to learn by yourself.

I hardly have enough time to play my DS [and that's painful enough, trust me.]

I've also met some really ungrateful/inconsiderate people here and there, and honestly, if I take the time to help you, I really can't just trust anyone to say 'thanks' or even remember my name the next day for going the 'extra mile' just to help a stranger ><; I wish I could, but my free time is very limited.

I wish I could help everyone [well.. I already kinda am >_<], but some people are just never satisfied with what I already do, and so, I can't. I can't please everyone, okay? ;__;
LINKS IN:

Feel free to link to me! I want all the free advertising I can get xd

[url=http://tinyurl.com/jubbq]
[IMG]http://i13.tinypic.com/2j3rxjq.gif[/IMG][/url]

[IMG]http://i15.tinypic.com/486jl3t.gif[/IMG][/url]

[img]http://i15.tinypic.com/4chwxhe.gif[/img][/url]

[img]http://tinyurl.com/pgz5t[/img][/url]

General notes:--
If you need something specific, you must include it in the form. I'm not a mindreader. If I make you something and you're disappointed because it's not what you wanted [but didn't mention anything].. it's not my fault.

Another note -- I do my work based on quality. If you give me an image that would look best with a blue color scheme, but you stated 'puke green', then I'm going to make it a blue scheme, unless you state that it ABSOLUTELY has to be puke green for a quest thread to match, etc.

I'd rather not follow your request exactly than to not have a banner come out looking the best I could possibly make it.

Don't ask for transparency. It's more work than simply making you a graphic.
AWARDS:

(I've received hundreds and hundreds of compliments from satisfied requesters,
but have no room to report them all here ^__^;; )

Better Business Center
Yeallow! I have some good news! Tahiel has entered a comment in the Better Business Center. whee He came to us to tell other people of her/his satisfaction of your shop.

Happy Customer arrow Tahiel
Report Status so far:
8 Good.
Total Reports: 8
What they liked arrow Vicky's graphics are simply amazing. The quality is high, she has great taste when you leave things to her interpretation, and she never fails to make the most beautiful graphics and banners with the things provided. Even when you are warned about a busy schedule for her, they are done faster than in some shops you pay for them.
Price: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Better Business Center
Yeallow! I have some good news! peach pearl has entered a comment in the Better Business Center. whee She came to us to tell other people of her satisfaction of your shop.

Happy Customer arrow peach pearl
Report Status so far:
7 Good.
Total Reports: 7
What they liked arrow Vicki makes absolutely gorgeous graphics and banners for everyone. She's busy, yet somehow always finds the time to make these beautiful graphics--- for free. Her shop should definitely be recognized for it. She is a kind, generous, and very talented person.
Price: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Better Business Center
Hey! Another report has been put in the Better Business Center by [.Volatile.]. 3nodding She came to us to tell other people of her satisfaction of your shop.

Referenced by: Happy Customer arrow [.Volatile.]
Report Number: 6049593
Report Status so far:
5 Good.
# of Reports: 5
Description of satisfaction: Vicki is really nice and her art is always of the absolute highest quality. What is amazing is that she is better than most of the banner makers that actually charge, and the wait is never terribly long.
She goes out of her way to make beautiful graphics for all gaians and I think that she should be recognized for it.

Better Business Center

Vicki's free [high quality? x__o;] graphics/signatures!
Shop Link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11944418
Referenced by: Happy Customer/Graceangel
Report Number: 6049593
Reports:
4 Good.
# of Reports: 5

Better Business Center
Hey! Guess what! You have been added to the Better Business Center by Kamirose. 3nodding She came to us to tell other people of her satisfaction of your shop.

Referenced by: Happy Customer -> Kamirose
Report Number: 6013835
Report Status so far:
1 Good.
# of Reports: 1
Description of satisfaction: Frankly, Vicki's service is better than most art shops that make you pay, as well as the quality of the banners she makes. I've gotten several things from her, and she almost always gets back to you within a few days, which is excellent given how many requests she gets.

[.Dark.Rose.]
I like this shop!
Shop Title: Vicki's High Quality Banners
Link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11944418&page=1400
Your name: [.Dark.Rose.]
What the shop does: The shop makes awesome high quality graphics for free.
Shop’s Owner: Vickinator
Description of Satisfaction: I love this shop because of the fact you get great quality graphics for absolutelty nothing at all. The wait is usuallly never long, and the result of the wait is always as good as anticipated.

Ichigo1993
Referring a shop I like!
Shop Title: Vicki's free [high quality? x__o;] graphics!
Link: [x]
Your Name: Ichigo1993
What the shop does: It sells free high quality graphics!
Description of satisfaction: Vicki-Chan graphics are outstanding. I absolutely love going to her shop to get banner for my profile or thread.
The suspence of waiting to see what your finsihed banner is fantastic and when you first see your banner, you're like 'WOW!'

[.purplepudding.]
Referring a shop I like!
Shop Title: Vicki's free [high quality? x__o;] graphics!
Link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11944418
Your Name: [.purplepudding.]
What the shop does: Makes AWSOME graphics
Description of satisfaction: Vicki makes extreamly amazing banners, it's scary. She has had many thank you's and she rocks. Vicki's a wonderful person, and she deserves it.

13 of Spades
I like this shop!
Shop Title: Vicki's free [high quality? x__o;] graphics! ♥
Link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11944418
Your name: EndlessSeeker
What the shop does: Makes free graphics
Shop’s Owner: Vickinator
Description of Satisfaction: Everything Vick does is rich with detail. Even though Vicki makes graphics for free, the quality of each is not cheap.

The Vickinator is very considerate of what the 'customer' wants and yet leaves enough freedom for herself to do something creative and artistic for each piece of work.

Vickster's shop is a warm environment. New people coming in as well as old customers coming back are treated equally and welcomed.

What really puts the icing on the cake is Vicki's instistance on politeness and on the customers paying attention. When people are expected to be polite and pay attention to saying 'please' and 'thank you' it makes them understand that Vickinator deserves the respect that she rightfully deserves.

Better Business Center
Hey! Another report has been put in the Better Business Center by Anko Mitarashi the Jonin. 3nodding She came to us to tell other people of her satisfaction of your shop.

Referenced by: Happy Customer arrow Anko Mitarashi the Jonin
Report Status so far:
6 Good.
# of Reports: 6
Description of satisfaction: Vicki's graphics are beautiful and amazing, but are absolutelty free. The wait is worth while, which is never too long at all. She deserves this because she spends so much time on her banners to make gaians happy.

MORE LINKS (under construction):

User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Posting is allowed now.
Name/text?: Xxblack_butterflyxX
Image/avatar?: Current
Preferred size?: Meduim
Color scheme?: Red, Black, white, pink
Extra details? (Swirls, stars, gothic, techno, etc..): Gangsta
I posted in your "free buttons" thread..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff