Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like Numb3rs?

Yes! 0.45648967551622 45.6% [ 619 ]
NO! 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 226 ]
what? 0.37684365781711 37.7% [ 511 ]
Total Votes:[ 1356 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 74 75 76 > >>

If you don't, bug off!! If you do, SCORE!! and tell me why.
kiyori_777
If you don't, bug off!! If you do, SCORE!! and tell me why.

I should just write nerd on my forehead.... sad
i've seen it a few times. it's a good show.
I really liked the few episodes I've seen. The acting is great and the whole mathematics theme seperates it from the generic crime show stuff that's found in CSI and it's legion of clones.

It was kinda funny when I first watched it because I had just finished watching "Santa Clause", and I'm sitting there watching the show and then it shows Charlie and I just kind of went "Holy s**t!" because, of course, David Krumholtz is also in the movie I'd just finished watching.
<_< >_> *bumps*
yeah its a good show. i try to watch it every friday if im not out or dont have a game.
i have watched a couple of shows
math really is a wonderful resource for just about everything and that show shows that
never heard of it.
I absolutely adore it, and I never miss a Friday, not if I can help it. (So far, I haven't had to.)

The characters are cleverly written and beautifully portrayed, and I love the dynamics between the actors. All of the actors have really great chemistry and they mesh together so well that for all of an hour, I believe David Krumholtz and Rob Morrow are really brothers, and Judd Hirsch is definitely their dad. Peter MacNicol was made to play a quirky physics professor.

The math aspect is an interesting touch; it's really cool to see things through a different perspective, especially one that so utterly and completely goes over my head. My brain is not compatiable with math. I failed algebra twice and it takes me minutes to do simple math in my head. So believe me when I say that when Charlie goes into CharlieVision mode to visually explain what he's talking about, it makes my life so much easier. whee
I heard that Bill Nye the Science Guy was supposed to be getting a major role in the show.
Live, damn you! *bumps thread*
DrasianaX
I heard that Bill Nye the Science Guy was supposed to be getting a major role in the show.
That would certainly be neat. He didn't get enough screen time in S2E11.
I like the show. I always learn something new after watching it. Charlie Epps seems to be a know it all guy but he's still funny.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff