<< < 1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 >

Melodious Member

18,065 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
LOL yeah when I first saw them I was like, what's up with the facial hair? XD

Now I like Colby as a character even more. razz

I wish Amita would disappear though. Her appearances were useless, as usual.

I like how Alan showed up in more scenes though, offering good advice.

Megan looks pretty good compared to the last time we saw her. smile
I think it was cool, but is it me or is it starting to feel a bit 24-ish?

Colby is awesome. So awesome that they need to counter his appearances with random useless scenes with Amita in them. WTF. In getting back to Colby being awesome, he's becoming so...EPIC. I hope he doesn't die, because that would make me really sad. He's one of my favourite characters >:

Dwayne died D: I was starting to like him.

Oh and Beard!Larry is odd. My mom likes the scruff though...yeeeeeeah.
charlies regular hair made up for his facial hair.
amita is so USLESS. GAH.
they wont ever get rid of her. *cries*

I hope the facial hairs of Larry&Charlie are gone next time.
=P
@ least Larry anyway....
and Larry need to get out of that monk place too. PSH ><
Numb3rs...mm...tell me, is it just me, or are the geek/nerd boys the cutest? XD;;;

I have to agree with whispering muffin, though...Charlie with a beard is like T'Ealc (SG ref, ignore) with hair. :
My mom decided that henceforce, Amita is now "Amoeba". She has a single-celled personality. HARHARHAR we so funny.

I kinda missed half of what went on in the last episode because me, my cousin and my boyfriendish person (don't ask...) were talking the entire time...seemed kind of random from what I saw though...bit anticlimatic from the last episode.
the last episode was so creepy. D=
creeeepyness.
& the music!?
what a PSYCHO.

but charlie seemed a bit more shaved so i was happy. :]

((but amitas "explanation"??? OMG THERE WAS NO NEED FOR THAT PEICE OF ... CRAP. GAH. it was so simple even i got it.. i just kinda tuned amita out as i stared at the damn pennies.... D: ))
so what about colby almost getting swept away
by the water rush of doom? D=

i was like 'GASPCOLBYNOD:'
but then charlie was all 'colbs! ill save you!'
and i was like 'yay for charles. :]'
This is one of my favorite shows. I love Charlie to death. I also don't miss an episode and own the first 3 seasons on DVD. I'm a bit rambly but essentially I love everything about the show.

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
User ImageShocking...

I watch it regularly. It's a good show and all of the guys are eye candy. 4laugh

...isn't it?User Image

Melodious Member

18,065 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
You guys rock. I had joined the numb3rs.org forum and it seems like most of the people who post regularly are fans of Amita. Only me and maybe one or two people express opinions that aren't along the lines of "Amita and Charlie are so cute together!" or "Amita is so awesome!" or even (I don't know what's wrong with these people) "Navi does a really good job in this episode!". Seriously, most of the fans I meet outside of the numb3rs.org forum don't like Amita and think the actress (if you can call her that) is bad.

Well, some fans I met on the numb3rs.org forum tell me they don't like Amita privately but don't express their opinions in threads.

I'm kinda worried because the co-creators visit the forum from time to time, and if you take a look at the threads, you'd think that Amita is fairly popular character, therefore that might justify making her appearances more and more frequent, which is what's happening in Season 4 right now.

I'm sorry for my mini-rant. I just feel strongly about shows that I really like. I'm completely perplexed about how they could let such a flat character and mediocre actress dominate in such a promising show.

Melodious Member

18,065 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Okay, I didn't mean to take up an entire post ranting about Amita. Other than that, I love everything about Numb3rs.

Season 4 is definitely interesting. The writers are rather rough on poor Colby though, he seems to get injured much more often.

I wonder if that was the end of Liz, since she and Don broke up. I wonder who will be Don's next gf lol.

I'm loving the whole situation with Charlie's book. It's so fun to watch him go through autograph signings and interviews for the first time. Dear ol' Charlie...

I'm also really glad that Larry is coming back to the "real world." I missed seeing him around....I miss seeing him and Megan together as well.

Alan going to school is another plotline that I love. Alan's such a good character, I'm glad to see him more often around campus too.

I like the relationship between David and Colby too, and watching them deal with the aftermath of Colby's ordeal was quite emotional.

I wonder if we'll be able to see Oswald or Bill Nye anytime this season. I love those two guest characters. smile

Haha, I'm just trying to make up for my absence so far during this season. Sorry for the long post. XD
eh i never really grew attached to Liz anyway.

when Larry saw his office it was so funny. XD but it was kind of like 'ooh... wheres the old Larry?' for a second. and then he started talking about Amita maybe having an online relation on the rpg game, and i was like 'YES Larry, yes... get rid of Amita for us!' xP

i hope they do more Larry/Megan though.

and David wasn't in the last episode much.

I love Charlie's little interveiw. :] hes so silly. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces