Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like Numb3rs?

Yes! 0.45648967551622 45.6% [ 619 ]
NO! 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 226 ]
what? 0.37684365781711 37.7% [ 511 ]
Total Votes:[ 1356 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 74 75 76 > >>

yea, i saw an episode of numb3rs. i only wanted to see it because charlie was in it. Its crazy that he was the character "bernard" in the santa clause movie with tim allen. he's all grown up now!
alexa71206
yea, i saw an episode of numb3rs. i only wanted to see it because charlie was in it. Its crazy that he was the character "bernard" in the santa clause movie with tim allen. he's all grown up now!

Yeah whee As I mentioned earlier, I had just finished Santa Clause when I say my first episode of Numb3rs. Funny outcome. I didn't know he was underage in SC until recently though XD
Now I feel old, because I remember when the Santa Clause first came out...
Tsunuffy
Now I feel old, because I remember when the Santa Clause first came out...

All I remember was the release of the second one. Mostly because my little brother was laughing like an idiot, and I was staring in horror at how badly they altered the characters X_x;
I remember watching the Santa Clause once when I was about 11 or 12. Never was one of my favorite movies, but I did think it was terribly cute. I still want to see the second one, as I never got around to doing so and it's my self-proclaimed policy to watch everything a favorite actor has ever done. (Hard to do with DK considering half of his work is canceled TV shows or indie movies no one's ever heard of. gonk )
I love Numb3rs! heart
It's entertaining to watch it but I still prefer CSI more. However, it is my sister's favorite show, she likes maths. sweatdrop She like the speech in the begining of the show because that's what she always think of numbers. Her favorite episode is the one with snipers. blaugh
Bump. whee
Kaen Yashagawa
(Hard to do with DK considering half of his work is canceled TV shows or indie movies no one's ever heard of. gonk )

I've only seen him in three movies. Ever. Not counting Numb3rs of course. Those movies happen to be the SC's, and Serenity (and (spoiler) he freaking dies in that.) Gah. Well, I am semi-glad that not too many people really know who he is, because of the status that some of the "popular" actors have...like Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp, and even if they ARE good actors the sheer level of fan-humping surrounding them almost makes me despise them.

WOW, this is getting off topic sweatdrop
Slumber Hermit
It's entertaining to watch it but I still prefer CSI more. However, it is my sister's favorite show, she likes maths. sweatdrop She like the speech in the begining of the show because that's what she always think of numbers. Her favorite epiosd eis the one with snipers. blaugh

Ooh, Sniper Zero, right? I loved that episode.

Isn't there a new episode tomorrow? I love new episodes. They make me shiny happy.
Tsunuffy
Slumber Hermit
It's entertaining to watch it but I still prefer CSI more. However, it is my sister's favorite show, she likes maths. sweatdrop She like the speech in the begining of the show because that's what she always think of numbers. Her favorite epiosd eis the one with snipers. blaugh

Isn't there a new episode tomorrow? I love new episodes. They make me shiny happy.

Really? Crap. I hope I'm not at that stupid bottle drive too long.
kiyori_777
kiyori_777
If you don't, bug off!! If you do, SCORE!! and tell me why.

I should just write nerd on my forehead.... sad

See, I win the nerd award. I spent twenty minutes at this site. Yeah. And I had fun.

And I added it to my favorites.
The last episode of the first season just ended this week. And I missed it, got to wait for the re-run on Sunday instead.
we watch in my math class once a week
DrasianaX
Tsunuffy
Slumber Hermit

Really? Crap. I hope I'm not at that stupid bottle drive too long.
Yep. S2.E12, "The OG" airs tonight. The TV Guide blurb reads as such: When a fellow FBI agent working undercover is killed in a gang retaliation, Don and his team must investigate. And the promos are much squee-worthy.

@Tsu: They make me shiny happy too. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces