Welcome to Gaia! ::

12/30---Okay, I'm not taking any more new charity commissions, but I will be finishing and posting all the ones up till now. It's been fun! If you're still waiting for yours, keep an eye out. I'll try to get all the ones due sketched out within the next week or two.

Oh yeah, and those who said they wouldn't send the trade until they saw the sketch? Sorry, I don't bend that way. you can send the trade and not confirm it till you see your sketch, but I'm not going to do them without at least seeing the trade first.

---------------------

I know you guys like your money. You could use it for things like this, buying a picture of your avatar. But you still want to donate, right? You'd just like to get something too, besides that warm feeling of having helped someone.

SOOOO... You can "donate" however much you want(at least 50g) in return for a chibi style portrait of your character. I have slots to fill, though.

SLOTS AVAILABLE FOR DONATIONS UNDER 200g(50g at least):

SLOTS AVAILABLE FOR 200g-500g DONATIONS:
1. immune2-anything - 250

SLOTS AVAILABLE FOR 550g-1000g DONATIONS:
1. Nyome - 1000
2. LadyDelaidra - 800
3. Fragile_LonelyHeart - 600

SLOTS AVAILABLE FOR DONATIONS 1000+g AND ABOVE:
limitless!
Tsuki_chan - 2000
Davran McKie - 2000

I used to run a requests thread with a different avatar, but due to circumstances beyond my control(which are now fixed) I had to close it. If my style seems familiar though, that might be why.

Examples of my art:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/ariah/Sketches/sketchle249-elhira.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/ariah/Sketches/sketchle241-morestylepracticewithambs.jpg
Oekaki:
User Image

and for more coloring example, also an oekaki:
User Image
and a quick CG I did in openCanvas(unclothed):
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/ariah/CGs/nukuchan01nni.png

I DO draw normal anime style, but those cost a bit more and aren't up for charity. I spend a bit too much time on them not to profit, aye?

Depending on how much you donate, I will also color. So as not to be gypped, you will pay first and then I will draw your chibi. I will also PM you a link to the charity I chose to donate it to, or if you want you can tell me what charity/kind of charity you want your money donated to. I might also allow smaller donations to lump up or larger donations to spread out among a few.

Simple, easy, and everyone gets something! Sound good? It's still a commissions thread, though. I didn't feel it was enough of a charity in and of itself to put in the charities forum. It's still a business deal.

Okay! Let's Go! xd

Rarook's Queen

heart heart
blaugh heart
>-->; heart domokun whee

thanks to those who've donate so far biggrin please do post something in this thread as indication if you intend to! Especially since there's a glitch with recieving notifications of pending trades.
Trade completed! Took about... 6 tries, but it's done! sweatdrop
Kittu

thank you kindly, ma'am! You're on the list. I'll have a chibi for you shortly. heart
naichan
Kittu

thank you kindly, ma'am! You're on the list. I'll have a chibi for you shortly. heart
whee
I donated 1k. 3nodding

but, inventories are down. sweatdrop can I please request this outfit instead? :

User Image

^ except make the shorts a skirt- no pockets, any designs are up to you. ^_^

User Image
^ there's one so you can see under the sash. biggrin but please keep the sash on. ^^
can i have one? they're really cute ^_^ *donates*
donates. chibi.. heart
Donates!!!! blaugh heart
Whoa! eek whee whee Okay! I'll add you guys to the list and confirm your trades!

Meanwhile, here's the sketch for TiltedHaloPs44! heart 3nodding
User Image
CG to come shortly. heart

EDIT: whoops, forgot her gloves. I'll add em in the final. heart I'll also fix that flower. >__>;

Rarook's Queen

OMG, that's adorable. xd heart
TiltedHaloPs44
OMG, that's adorable. xd heart

ah, so you saw! glad you like! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items