Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sai Amayashi
Aww...do you do oc's?

original characters or opencanvas sessions? XD; I do draw original characters, so you can specify that if you like.

Requests'll pick up today later in the evening, I ended up not getting any work done on either of the projects, so I'll spend a few hours on those before I go back to these.
4laugh i just sent trade 4laugh
so cute! thank you ^^ heart
I'm sending you a trade! ^^
alriiight! trades will be accepted and slots will be updated in just a minute!
...except that now the bank is being a retard. I can't even get to it to check Lonely_FragileHeart's.

---edit: also, donated 2000g to the Operation Newbie Christmas charity.
I honestly have no clue how I manage to waste the night away, but this is another one gone. *agnst* Tomorrow'll be major catch up on projects. I'll only attend to the commissions if I have time.
okay, the bank was finally working today. I've confirmed Fragile_LonelyHeart's trade, and I'll add her to the list after this.

Jean Noh's Wife

Cuddly Gaian

11,700 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
I'd like to donate 2K for a chibi picture as a Xmas present for a friend of mine. Here's a picture of her avatar. BSluGeth.

User Image

Can you make it a head and shoulders shot? Some type of 80's sweater in green. The santa hat with giganormous headphones (no specific design) like she's listening to music, possibly hold the mp3 player. Could she have something dangling from her mouth, like a candy cane, pocky, etc...

The bank isn't working at the moment so I can't establish a trade, but I will A/S/A/P!! 3nodding
Seoirse
I'd like to donate 2K for a chibi picture as a Xmas present for a friend of mine. Here's a picture of her avatar. BSluGeth.

User Image

Can you make it a head and shoulders shot? Some type of 80's sweater in green. The santa hat with giganormous headphones (no specific design) like she's listening to music, possibly hold the mp3 player. Could she have something dangling from her mouth, like a candy cane, pocky, etc...

The bank isn't working at the moment so I can't establish a trade, but I will A/S/A/P!! 3nodding

Alright. :3 10 days. I'll try to come up with something tonight and get to work on colors tomorrow.

Sorry the requests have been lacking today, haven't gotten anywhere in any of my projects because mainly my sleep schedule's leaving me tired all the damn time, and today we(my friend and I) attempted to clean my room. Now I am gonna SLEEP and...

then get back. Tomorrow is proclaimed ART DAY!

ALL ART ALL DAY UNTIL I CATCH UP, DANGIT!
heart heart bumps heart heart

Jean Noh's Wife

Cuddly Gaian

11,700 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
naichan

Alright. :3 10 days. I'll try to come up with something tonight and get to work on colors tomorrow.

Sorry the requests have been lacking today, haven't gotten anywhere in any of my projects because mainly my sleep schedule's leaving me tired all the damn time, and today we(my friend and I) attempted to clean my room. Now I am gonna SLEEP and...

then get back. Tomorrow is proclaimed ART DAY!

ALL ART ALL DAY UNTIL I CATCH UP, DANGIT!

No problem. I understand how hectic schedules can be. I know mine is right now. I went ahead and established a trade, feel free to collect it whenever. Oh, and thank you very much for accepting my request. 3nodding
I've gone back to work on tilted's CG, I think I might be able to get the rest finished before the evening. I don't think I can do cel style on the rest, though. It's too time consuming, I'll never get everyone's finished by january that way. Though I'm thinkint that cel style in illustrator might be faster. I'll try that with the next CG I ink/color.

Seoirse, not a problem. I'll do yours next(or after the next) since you've specified it to be a gift. I think someone else requested before that intended theirs to be a gift, though. Fortunately theirs is relatively small and simple. heart But, with any luck, I'll have both his and yours ready in a few days.
HARK! It is FINALLY FINIIISHED!!
User Image
>__>;; not absolutely satisfied...
I'd like to donate 750g for an oekaki style of my current avatar n_n

Sending trade heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items