Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slipkn0t
I'd like to donate 750g for an oekaki style of my current avatar n_n

Sending trade heart

okay. biggrin

starting now, though, any new requests after this point under 1500g will not be colored. Sorry, I just can't get these things finished fast enough to color lower priced ones. But I will color 700g+ ones that were requested previously.

Jean Noh's Wife

Cuddly Gaian

11,700 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
naichan
I've gone back to work on tilted's CG, I think I might be able to get the rest finished before the evening. I don't think I can do cel style on the rest, though. It's too time consuming, I'll never get everyone's finished by january that way. Though I'm thinkint that cel style in illustrator might be faster. I'll try that with the next CG I ink/color.

Seoirse, not a problem. I'll do yours next(or after the next) since you've specified it to be a gift. I think someone else requested before that intended theirs to be a gift, though. Fortunately theirs is relatively small and simple. heart But, with any luck, I'll have both his and yours ready in a few days.

Not a problem, Naichan. I appreciate what you are doing for me. Thank you again. 3nodding
sweatdrop crying ....tuesday. tuesday afternoon. or tomorrow. depends on if I get enough sleep. Arrgghh dtydmvnmliyxmsslka... evil loud pre-emptive awakenings... shouldn't have let this get delayed...
Bumpage ... Hope ya art is going well wink
okay STARTING now and I won't be going to sleep until I have one of these completely CGed. Tomorrow will be the same for the others, and I want the auction commissions done by sunday*nod*

I AM THE GREATEST ARTMECH! >E~~~ *gets to actionarting go!*

Jean Noh's Wife

Cuddly Gaian

11,700 Points
  • Party Member 100
naichan
okay STARTING now and I won't be going to sleep until I have one of these completely CGed. Tomorrow will be the same for the others, and I want the auction commissions done by sunday*nod*

eek Good Lord Woman!!
Seoirse
naichan

eek Good Lord Woman!!

Okay! YOU are sketched! Will be inked tonight or tomorrow before CGing, and CGed tomorrow or the day after BUT BEFORE CHRISTMASS!! >E I've had duties that I had to attend to that I had not forseen, but I CAN DO EET!!

The other guy is inked and will be CGed tomorrow. mad I need to stop putting optimistic deadlines. crap seems to fly at me when I do.

Jean Noh's Wife

Cuddly Gaian

11,700 Points
  • Party Member 100
naichan
eek Good Lord Woman!!

Okay! YOU are sketched! Will be inked tonight or tomorrow before CGing, and CGed tomorrow or the day after BUT BEFORE CHRISTMASS!! >E I've had duties that I had to attend to that I had not forseen, but I CAN DO EET!!

You are like superwoman!! xd 3nodding
Okay okay okay okay. heart Estimated inking time: 1.5 hrs. Estimated CGing time: 5hrs. Probability of nap beforehand: 92% and rising. Estimated nap time: 3hrs tops. Current time: quarter to 1.

Estimated time of finish: roughly 10pm.

I WILL GET IT DONE BEFORE MIDNIGHT >E

finally finished the other dude's heart
donated 1k to your Charity, Naichan ^^- heart

I want CG Piccu of my Avvie Here (Add Angelic Pendant on it please 3nodding )
Also want my name (Aura) on the piccu as well. whee

thanks and good luck with Charity~! heart
Alright. :3

Seoirse, here ya go:
User Image

Just a note, I'll be closing the thread at the end of december, what I mean is that I won't be taking any more after that. I'll go back to auction commissions some time in january for personal profit. Mainly because I don't really have the time to do them, specially come january... but I might do charity auctions at random intervals.
i'll take one! i'll donate to paprohi! ph please do mines! i luv your art so!
I want my avi in any style!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces