Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome to the Kylandrei Forest, home of the majestic creatures known as Kylandrei.

We have been a shop for quite some time now, but are making our third comeback in the hopes of bringing the shop back for good now! Please enjoy your stay and stick around for events! We have quite a bit planned!

[ . Table Of Contents . ]

1. Intro/Table of Contents
2. News
3. Story/Growth
4. Rules/F.A.Q
5. Availability
6. Breeding
7. Items
8. Owners
9. Pick-Up
10. Lists
11. Staff
12. Affiliates
13. Reserved

[ . Store Mascots . ]

User Image

Twilight (female, black) was the very first kylandrei discovered in the forest. We have reason to believe, however, that she was not the first.

Tokoharu (male, green), a very mysterious kylandrei is as old as or maybe older than Twilight, though has only shown himself recently.
His name stands for everlasting spring

Want to be adding to the mailing list? Just add our mule, ForestKeeper to your friends list and you'll be PMed for all events regarding the shop!
User Image

[ . News . ]

November 18, 2006 - NOW OPEN! The shop was able to be finished much quicker than I imagined! Expect lots of free giveaways, especially to newbies! Flatsale shall be announced shortly!

November 16, 2006 - Once again a new thread! This time it comes with new management (Saedusk & Kieko). Thread is currently being worked on. Expect some events soon!
User Image

[ . Story . ]

On the morning of the first day of spring, the sun's rays shone down on the snow-covered ground of a large field. Snow and ice began to slowly melt, leaving room for the Spring Fairy to begin her task of awaking the sleeping flora. Always happy at this time of the year, the bright little fairy danced around, traipsing from place to place and dabbing lightly with her wand to bring forth new life. As she joyfully continued through the field, she was surprised to find a flower already in full bloom, without her help.

Pleased that such a gorgeous flower had come about even with the coldness of winter, she placed a special blessing upon it. The flower closed upon itself, taking on the form of a permanent bud, and the dew on its petals ran into the center and formed a small sphere. Inside the dew sphere, a spark of life began to take shape.

For 100 years, the flower's life energy was transferred into the egg-like sphere, until finally the petals began to wilt away, allowing the egg to drop to the ground where it remained defenseless. The fairy, whom had promised to return, was nowhere to be seen. Instead, a dark shadow crossed the field, lured by the intense pureness emanating from the egg. The shadow engulfed the egg, beginning to infest it with darkness. All hope seemed to be lost for the fairy's blessed creature.

But just as the shadow began to feel victorious, a bright light surrounded the egg. The shadow shrieked in pain and fear and receded back across the field, far from the egg. The fairy had come at the point when she had expected the egg to be complete. She snatched it up from the ground and flew as fast as she could into the recesses of a nearby forest, which was protected by fairy magic. Here there was a cave, well hidden from the eyes of any that might wander into the forest.

The fairy watched and protected the egg until it hatched, then raised the small creature that came from inside. It appeared that the darkness had only caused the creature to be born with strange colors and markings in its fur. Satisfied that it would live, the fairy named the creature a Kylandrei, and from it all kylandrei were descended.

Yet all was not perfect, and the fairy knew such. The shadow cursed the loss of the pure egg, but was able to transform into a dark, evil version of the fairy's blessed kylandrei. And so to protect her child and its descendants, the fairy called forth a race of fairylike mice known as the Aidra. These small creatures were untainted, and would be able to warn their companions should the evil try to return...

[ . Growth . ]

User Image

The Kylandrei are in egg form for roughly one week as the baby develops. At this point in time the babies are cared greatly for by their parents. Not much of their personality is clear at this time, however.

After they hatch, they will remain cubs for 2-3 weeks. As cubs they are free to roam the forest on their own and will likely make close friends or enemies. This is typically the high of each kylandrei's life.

Finally, once the Kylandrei reaches adulthood they have matured into whatever type of adult they have chosen to be. They are free of rules and regulations and often venture deep into the forest, discovering new parts they have never seen before.
User Image

[ . Rules . ]

1. Please don't PM me about availability. Kylandrei will be posted if/when they are available.
2. Don't steal the art! No claiming others Kylandrei as your own either!
3. No editing posts in flatsales! This will result in blacklisting!
4. Don't request a pet if you can't pay. Pets will only be certed once the trade is completed!
5. Don't beg for a pet. If there are none available, you will need to wait patiently like everyone else.
6. Respect everyone else in the thread. This does not just apply to other owners. This also applies to people who do not own a pet, and to the colorists. If I find anyone (owner/ non-owner) being too rude or causing a commotion, they will be blacklisted.
7. RP is not required! No penalities if not roleplayed, though there will certainly be benefits for being active in rp!
8. Do NOT advertise here in the thread for other shops. Mentioning is fine as well with asking for an affiliate, but blatant advertising may have you blacklisted.

[ . Flatsale rules . ]

1. To promote fairness, sales will most likely be in the form of a prompt. I will post a question in the "GO" post. You will then have 30 minutes to answer the question. After this time, I will judge these answers and pick the winners.
2. You may only try for ONE pet per flatsale. While I don't mind you owning more than one pet, you are only allowed to try for one per sale.
3. I give preference to newbies. This means newbies will have a higher priority when choosing winners. Entries will still be judged fairly. This rule applies more to ties.
4. Flatsale eggs are 4k a piece.

[ . Auction Rules . ]

1. To prevent sniping, if a bid is placed within 10 minutes of the auction's end, it will be extended 10 minutes longer. An auction will not end unless ten minutes have passed after the last bid. (Only after the end time has already passed.)
2. Most auctions will start at 5k. This is base price for an egg, I won't go any lower than this. Currently, there is no auto-buy, but I may make one if an auction gets too high.
3. You must pay a winning auction within two days or give a very good reason for why you must delay payment.

[ . RP Rules . ]

1. No God-moding. Numero uno, top-most, must follow rule! Nobody likes godmoding rpers. This includes playing an owner's kylan or guardian without express permission from them. Or in some cases, if I have an event written for a specific kylan (I'll name the kylandrei allowed to participate from here out in these rare cases), please do not rp to that event. If you do, you won't get in trouble, but sorry but you won't be recieving anything for it.
2. Please rp in coherent language. No "leet" speak. I can read it somewhat well, but not everyone can!! gonk But please, it burnssss usss!

[ . F.A.Q'S . ]

1. If I win an auction, may I bid in another? Feel free to! The only limit I have in place is one per flatsale.
2. I asked for a pet for myself in the flatsale, can I buy one for a friend too? Absolutely! If you ask in a separate post from your own and also state who it is being purchased for, that is perfectly fine!
3. Do I need to direct link or upload to my own server?? Either way is ok for egg and cub versions. However, I would prefer that you save the adults and upload them to your own servers.
4. Will you do pet trades? I'm willing to consider them, even though I don't have a list. This, you can PM me about to discuss. If you do not own a pet shop and wish to do a trade with a breeding or such, please make sure it's all right with the shop owner first!
***I don't like forced-rp pets very much, but I'd be willing to trade if I had an rp exception.
5. Can current owners use eggs from a breeding to do pet trades? If a kylandrei owner wishes to give an egg from a breeding in exchange for a pet from another shop, I'm all right with it as long as it's ok with the other shop owner as well.
6. I left for a while and now I see some babies that look just like mine. What's going on? Well I decided to allow "breeding" with inactive kylandrei to get new babies into the thread. This is only in the cases of people who never returned after getting a kylan, or who have left for a long time (4 or 5 months) without letting me know they were leaving.
6b. But that's not fair! Now hold on a second. It does absolutely nothing to your creature or it's tag. The only thing it does is allows for new babies to be made, using patterns and colors from the older ones.
User Image

Flatsales: Expect one towards the end of November to celebrate the new thread!

Auctions: None.

Events:
---Freebie Fridays: On Fridays, 4+ adult kylandrei will be available for free! Through picture posting, trivia, riddles, etc. you can get yourself, or a friend a kylandrei! 1 per gaian each Friday! 0/4
---Monthly Customs: Each month we will have 4 adult custom spots open that can be paid for with a gaian monthly letter/item! These slots are limited, so get them while they're available! Reduces the custom price by nearly half! 4/4
---Recruiting Award: For anyone who brings in a newbie who buys a custom (20k, or the monthly custom) they will recieve a free companion! This companion is randomly colored and available to all!

Customs: Custom colored kylandrei are available for 20k. This gives you any color combinations you can think of, and whatever patterns you want. No lineart edits, though!

Form:
Eyes:
Quills:
Horns:
Body main color:
other colors:
Detailed description/ref pics:

Custom Slots:
1. Open!
2. Open!
3. closed
User Image

[ CLOSED ]

1. Your Kylandrei must be full grown to breed.
2. You may not breed siblings or relatives. (only applies to 2nd gen and beyond as first gen are not related in any way.)
3. Kylandrei do not have to mate for life, though that is preferred, and breeding must take place between two opposite genders.
4. Breeding will result in anywhere from 1-6 eggs (if there are two owners, there will always be at least two eggs).
Each owner may keep one egg if they so desire.
If one user owns both kylandrei, they still may only keep one egg from the breeding. This is to allow for more owners!
5. You must wait until the resulting cubs are grown before breeding again.
Until further notice, the Kylandrei will only be able to breed twice in their lifetime.
6. There is no cost for actual breeding, persay, but there will be a charge of 2k for each egg that is received.
You may give away the eggs you receive, auction them off, or you can give them back to the shop to be sold.
In the case of an auction, the starting bid must be 2k, and I require only 25% of the end bid
(you will not need to pay anything until after the auction).
In the case of charity auctions, meaning you're raising money for other people, I will defer cost on the one egg you wish to auction. Yes, only one may be placed for charity auction. Since this wasn't stated before, cases previous to the rule are exempt.

Example
You receive four eggs from the breeding. You and the other breeder decide to keep one egg each. One of you decides to give one to a friend who will pay for it themselves, and the two of you auction the last.
Egg 1 - Breeder 1 pays 2k
Egg 2 - Breeder 2 pays 2k
Egg 3 - Breeder's Friend pays 2k
Egg 4 - Auctioned off and breeders decide how to split the gold after paying 25% of final bid.

Breeding Pen #1
1. Empty x 2. Empty

Breeding Pen #2
1. Empty x 2. Empty

Breeding Pen #3
1. Empty x 2. Empty
User Image

Here, you will be able to purchase items for your adult kylandrei.

Any items you purchase cannot be removed once they are placed on your kylandrei! Please keep this in mind as you place your order!

To place an order:
1. Post here in the thread what kylandrei you want the items on.
2. Post what items you want and the prices of each.
3. Send me a trade for the proper amount, and please also PM me your order so I won't forget!
I will not confirm your trade until I finish your items.

Here are the available items! As of now, they are only available for the new lineart Kylandrei! Because of this, lineart upgrades are available for everyone at any time!

User Image
Pills, 1k each
From Left to Right:
Growth Pill: Tastes like lime! Makes your kylan grow faster.
Stop Pill: Tastes like cherries! Stops your kylan's growth. Permenant unless you purchase a growth growth pill.
Reverse Pill: Tastes like bananas! Takes your kylan back to the previous stage. Your kylan will grow again unless you buy a stop pill!
Gender Pill: Tastes like strawberries! Changes your kylan's gender. Can only be used once!

User Image
Sweetheart Potion: 4k
Tastes like honey. When used on a breeding pair, results in a guaranteed six offspring.

User Image
Halos - Gold or Silver - 500 g

User Image
Collars -
Cloth collar (any color) - 100 g
Cloth w/ball (also any color and link can be gold or silver) - 125 g
Studded or Spiked collar - 150 g

User Image
Earrings -
Cuffs (gold/silver) / Hoops (gold/silver) / Sleeper (gold/silver ring, any color ball) / Studs (gold/silver) - 75 g each
Earring (gold/silver) - 25 g

User Image
Leg cuffs (front only, gold/silver) - 100 g

User Image
Horn feather (can be any color!!) - 100 g
feather w/ silver male or female tag - +25 g

User Image
Tailring (any color!!) - 75 g

User Image
Hats - top row 200 g each, bottom row 275 g each
Left to right top row: OMG; Coon; Fox
Left to right bottom: Dragon cap (colors are customizable!); Cat cap (also color-customizable!)

User Image
Old to New lineart transfers! - 500 g, ALWAYS AVAILABLE!
User Image

Pet/Owner/Gen/Image

Male:

Hoax/x_harlequin/1/#
Khan/JazzKatt/1/#
Joan Nike Collins/desire_sweet/1/#
Orlando/immortalmina/1/#
Ducky/Raechal/1/#
Savu/Karoish/1/#
Alroy/MoochiLove/1/#
Delsin/FeenixCat/1/#
Korubi/666alucard666/1/#
Kelis/merangue/1/#
Tokoharu/TCR/1/#
Syaoran/saedusk/2/#
Little Boyblue/spookyx7/2/#
Jingle/Yakobi/2/#
Raziel Azul/TobiasAkira/2/#
Ryu/Bio/2/#
Isaac/Damia Grynn/2/#
Garfield/Yakobi/2/#
Dolan/HelMel/2/#
Eytal/Teigra/2/#
Kiros/Hobozilla/2/#
TikTar/Malaisra/2/#
Mavros/Jerryhargabyte/3/#
Jiro/saedusk/3/#
Harley/immortalmina/3/#
Scott/ShoeBandit/3/#
Shadow/zimt/3/#
Inazuma/Gensei88/3/#
Urban/Kitara Kata/3/#
Nuit/x_overdrive_x/3/#
Zai Zai/Kotomaru/3/#
JD/KasaiLoki/3/#
Feric/TheMadHatter/3/#
Keene/Seen_Unknown_Identity/3/#
Zahar/Teigra/3/#
Dante/dehue/3/#
Darin/Teigra/3/#
Czar/HelMel/3/#
Madoshi/Sasomi/3/#
Kyronos/Amohsis/3/#
Buddah/Beat Fu/3/#
Cerkas/Malaisra/3/#
Cirrus/MommaSnoopy/3/#
Niji/B l u e - C h a n/3/#
Chamuel/Seline Nichols/3/#
Nox/HelMel/4/#
Nevel/MommaSnoopy/4/#
Kei/Teigra/4/#
Hakuru/Beat Fu/4/#
Aki/Toutetsu/4/#
Lavender/Ran-Ran-Chan/4/#
Myron/nooheadexplody/4/#
Astron/Lady Mystique/4/#
Corben/Sophari/4/#
Helios/Remiyah/4/#
Raku-n/Ginsei88/4/#
Kiryl/saedusk/4/#
Envy/Devastation/4/#
Sinn/saedusk/4/#
Ailin/Kieko/4/#
Conlan/Meemo/4/#
Sakasa/Solstis/4/#
Thoth/Mintaka/5/#
Kajin/Amirynth/5/#
Diamond Impulse/Guardian Yami/5/#
Beowolf/Devastation/5/#
Esteo/Kieko/5/#
Opheros/Feathered Soul/6/#
Helios/tangled_fantasy/6/#
Puffy/vincent3g/6/#
Zeri/Mewkitty/6/#
Glissando/phoenixfluff/6/#
Omen/.K.amikaz.e./6/#

Female:

Norru/Aurana/1/#
Twilight/TCR/1/#
Kakuteru/saedusk/1/#
Nekhetaret/aahmes/1/#
Tikki/spookyx7/1/#
Nova/Guardianfyre/1/#
Akina/MoochiLove/1/#
Trinity/Nephy/1/#
Ayana/Foenixfyre/1/#
Kiri/Hime Suki/2/#
Jamaica/immortalmina/2/#
Paradise/spookyx7/2/#
Lace/Kiita/2/#
Nocturne/Benevolent/2/#
Furries/Pi-Sama/2/#
Alessa/linkszelda/2/#
Luna/Mystic_Ryu/2/#
Shigai/Yakobi/3/#
Mai/Bio/3/#
Myra/Ai No Yami/3/#
Fujiro/Karoish/3/#
Ami/spookyx7/3/#
Rosetta/Skye Starrfyre/3/#
Chesa/~Mimikins~/3/#
Lilac/ZoeTheFairy/3/#
Lilliana/SimpleChaos55/3/#
Uma/DivineSaturn/3/#
Ayana/Ary Keeyara/3/#
Jade/Alera_/3/#
Shira/Crying Blood/3/#
Pasteque/Aree/3/#
Cougari/Nanook123/3/#
Vega/HelMel/3/#
Keindra/Presca/3/#
Reiko/Bumcake/3/#
Heather/Rhiannon Silverflame/3/#
Violet/lavonia/3/#
Lisha/Midnight Yume/3/#
Caltseen/Nek0jin/3/#
Cascade/Artemai/3/#
Nova/Malaisra/3/#
Yoh/Beat Fu/3/#
Mai/daeva/3/#
Kosshi/saedusk/3/#
Fiona/ShoeBandit/4/#
Sarya/HottieFoxy/4/#
Yuki/Neherenia/4/# (custom)
Momo/MommaSnoopy/4/#
Miharu/xTwisTx/4/#
Lyra/Lethal pumpkin/4/#
Ariake/Sanami/4/#
Tanuki/Ginsei88/4/#
Dark Rose/Mystic_Ryu/4/#
Maerwen/xTwisTx/4/#
Vee/Yakobi/4/#
Avari/Arctic Vixen/4/#
Charity/pixie65/5/#
AmeDama/MommaSnoopy/5/#
Pink-chan/Rein_Carnation/5/#
Rati/XGeminiFaeryX/5/#
Laii-Lupe/.K.amikaz.e./6/#
Al'ria/Lady Aria Starstone/6/#
Aoi/Prolixity/6/#
Shimen/TwizTed_soul/6/#
Chiquita/Mewkitty/6/#
Sabra/Asellus/6/#
Yumi/Natelie/6/#

Special Edition:

Male:

Nyack/Balinese/# (Halloween 04 - Pumpkin)
Ghastly/spookyx7/# (Halloween 04 - Zombie)
Kagayaku/saedusk/# (Christmas 04 - Bell)
Osamu/Karoish/# (Christmas 04 - Snow Angel)
Cloud/Yakobi/# (Kingdom Hearts Cloud Cosplay)
Sephiroth/Varsha/# (Kingdom Hearts Sephiroth Cosplay)
Eros/Air Song/# (Valentine's 06 - Cupid)

Minis - Christmas '05:

Vincent/4rk4n3_13/#
Verde/Aijou/#
Kane/Akai_Sora/#
Primavo/Ameh/#
Fluer/Ameh/#
Ojika/Amon Larethian/#
Bandoth/Andrani/#
Koreilo/Arctic Vixen/#
Cato/A. V. Karlet/#
Rudy/bran-chan/#
Sprig/Bina_Knight/#
Eyal/Caneton/#
Tamahome/Chibikameera/#
Boq/Daeva/#
Twist/Dante-Sayre/#
Cane/Dem/#
Effervescense/DeMoNtAiNtEd /#
Zyril/Fantasy_Rocks13/#
Bronner/Graceangel/#
Hakka/Happy Tofu/#
Cas/Harperking/#
Noel/h0ld3n_13/#
Brethill/Ithiltari/#
Kyanu/Kahime/#
Rajah/Kami_Kashimoto/#
Spritz/Kieko/#
Blitzen/Kieko/#
Oculus/KiiMeLwi/#
Frisk/Kitara Kata/#
Kleomakros/Lady_Amari/#
Garnet Malice/Lilin Kittin/#
Caspian/Lilin Kittin/#
Winthen/Lord Changeling/#
Leeds/Luminous Imp/#
CandyCaneShopSalesman/M i c h/#
Rudolf/mystic-vixen/#
Reizo/Natelie/#
Cossack/NovaStrike/#
Nicolai/Petite Kitsune/#
Comet/Prolixity/#
Lorenzo/Rabid Jigglypuff/#
Antonio/Rage Beat/#
Rytro/ropin and riden/#
Cinnammon/Shadowstar1313/#
Spangle/Shadowstar1313/#
Kaejan/SilverDragon285/#
Akaruimatsu/Solstis/#
Piper/Sosiqui/#
Noble/Sosiqui/#
Sorbitol/Sundragyn/#
Tiril/Syrie/#
Spiritz/tandemonium/#
Spruce/tandemonium/#
Dante/Taren Reddler/#
Twist/The-Shocker/#
KyLe/THeSLuSH/#
Celeb/Trelweny/#
Prance/xx_Bullseye_xx/#
Gumdrop/Zo-Zo/#
Squigglesplooge/cloevia/#
Dancer/Draconayzia/#
Seth/Ice Magus/#
Woaru/Torikonero/#
Damian/Mirokun/#
James/KazKitty/#
Canice/Eirnae Slytherin-Natenhar/#
Kras/Justicar Gale Bloodshield/#
Samui/Nyao-chan/#

Female:

Shirin/saedusk/# (Halloween 04 - Candy Corn)
Morgana/Daeva/# (Halloween 04 - Skeleton)
Kit/Mia Sharra/# (Christmas 04 - Red Suit)
Kinos/Karoish/# (Christmas 04 - Gift)
Isis/x_harlequin/# (Christmas 04 - Ice)
Dreama/Rabid Jigglypuff/# (Christmas 04 - Snowflakes)

Minis - Christmas '05:

Candice/4rk4n3_13/#
Canie/Alatariel Rakamash/#
Fondoo/Alatariel Rakamash/#
Niteskii/Alatariel Rakamash/#
Nanoi/Allaraina/#
Dulce/Ameh/#
Tresemme/Ameh/#
Quatrei/Ameh/#
Kaikou/Amon Larethian#
Mint/Ashtoreth Tsukiko/#
Pirta/AoiElf/#
Peppermint/Aoi Shinu#
Leauna/brokenraven/#
Gale/ChaosTheories/#
Evergreen/Dante-Sayre/#
Sietia/dark77778/#
Evie/Drache-Lehre/#
Fyrrn/EchoLimaFoxtrot/#
Shariche/E.T.D.O./#
Shiso/Evermoon/#
Whimsy/Gullien/#
Frostbite/h0ld3n_13/#
Candie/InfinitiesOfSoules/#
Peppermint/Kieko/#
Ponderosa/Kieko/#
Aludra/Kieko/#
Remira/Kristrel/#
Joy/Kyedin/#
Melina/LadyAria/#
Sabina/Lilin Kittin/#
Mimi/Luminous Imp/#
Zaar/MegaRose/#
Amedama/MidnightKonfusion/#
Shimmer/Mith-calen/#
Wyntre/NarakusGirl/#
Fern/poke mattix/#
Trila/Prolixity/#
Sesame/Rabid Jigglypuff/#
Eirwen/Rage Beat/#
Icess/Ropin and Riden/#
Blackie/saedusk/#
Pepperment/sangotaijiya8/#
Felise/Shadowstar1313/#
Rudi/Shadowstar1313/#
Icablade/Shadowstar131/#
Blink/Sherilyn Blairlyn/#
Aillane/SilverDragon285/#
Flurry/Sosiqui/#
Melandru/Syrcaid/#
Keima/Takakun/#
Aeries/Talfen/#
Fauna/tandemonium/#
Sasha/Tellah Amna/#
Jalil/Terrenity/#
Billie/Trintika/#
Saphina/Varsha/#
Elasmira/Wolfey Fireborn/#
Moonglow/Wolfey Fireborn/#
Lachesis/.Zan.38./#
Whisp/Emelyn/#
Menthe/Draconayzia/#
Swift/Scout Kennedy/#
Astra/linkszelda/#
Misty/Krista DarkAngel Silme/#
Snowflake/livingdeadgurl88/#
Vixen/Teigra/#
Stephens/Grey Dragon/#
Dulce/Catzi Whitten/#
Gingerbread/HelMel/#
Kitai Kietsu/SilverBloodshield/#
Spritzen/WyvernScale/#

Aidra:
Name/Kylan owner/image

Hobie/Orlando/#
Stan/Jingle/#
Sai/Syaoran/#
Georgie/Morgana/#
Odie/Garfield/#
Chiro/Fujiro/#
Tsuki/Yuki/#
Soul/Kakuteru/#
Taffy/Shirin/#
Shadowmyst/Spangle/#
Testu/Kitai Kietsui/#

Plushies:
Kylan owner/Gaia owner/image

Yeti Edition:
na/Ms. Terious/#
na/Brina_Knight/#
na/tandemonium/#
na/LadyArivess/#
na/roddy mcmay/#
na/Aijou/#
na/Ameh/#
na/Fantasy_Rocks13/#
na/saedusk/#
na/Shadowstar1313/#
na/Wolfey Fireborn/#
User Image

Nothing yet!
User Image

WHITE LIST
People who've donated or that I really like here. heart

Saedusk - For being so helpful with everything! All the owners-list work and encouragement to get this shop back on your feet!

BLACK LIST
XXX_blade3 - For attempting to claim the store mascot as your pet and trying to place the code in your siggy, you are forever doomed to be on the blacklist.
User Image

Manager, Colorist & RP Coordinator: Saedusk
Manager, Colorist & RP Coordinator: Kieko

Original Owner: Trinity Celes Rune
Lineartist: Amohsis
AFFILIATES

If you would like to affiliate with our shop, please post a request in-thread, or PM the mule!

User Image
[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19640755&page=1][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/straw_kitty/Banners/KylandreiForest2.jpg[/img][/URL]

Inactive or long dead shops are subject to removal! Please keep banners somewhat small in size (below are some good examples).

User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

User Image
4laugh heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas