9// blessed and cursed
10// toyshop
11// waiting room
12//
13// staff
14// staff
15// staff

User Image

A tip for finding pages: to get the page with the new URL scheme, take the number of the page before the one you want, multiply by 15, and add 1 to the resulting number. Then use that to replace the number after the underscore at the end of the URL.

News
11/25 - Snapper grew up, page 2385!

10/08 - Kadish has arrived, page 2384!

9/20 - Zorro has grown up, page 2383!

8/28 - Mirror is here, page 2382.

7/27 - Sasuke and Naruto are here, page 2376~ Also Venus Flytrap series kit is available in post 12.

6/23 - Emma Frost has become an adult, page 2367!

6/17 - Skywise and Timmain are here, page 2366!

4/3/07 - Due to upcoming employment status and personal stresses, Mozou Totems will be going on hiatus. I don't know how long it will last. Everything currently promised will be completed, including the newbie flat, and there will be a chance for people to grab a slot or two before the closing; but Prox needs to stay sane, and Gaia is becoming a chore. I hope people won't be too incensed with me over this - y'all are wonderful, and I don't like to disappoint anyone.

User Image

// Chatting and lurking is always welcome.
// RP is not required, and there is no limit to the number of Mozou you may own.
// You must return to the shop once for your Mozou to emerge, when the totem's jewel changes color; otherwise, you're not required to show up. We'd like it if you did, but we won't take your Mozou away if you don't.

// Keep it civil. No begging, yelling or whining. OOC drama-llamas are not welcome here. wink
// No chatspeak or l33tspeak, please. We'd like to be able to understand you.
// No random PMs. If you have a question, ask it in the thread; if you really need to PM, please ask so we know it's there.
// Prolixity, Ithiltari, and Syrie are in charge; listen to what we tell you.
// Don't steal the art.

User Image

Staff:
Ithiltari - Thread manager
Prolixity - Owner, lineartist, colorist
Syrie - Colorist

Note: The staff likes het, yaoi, yuri, and fanfic, and are not at all bothered by Mozou pairings that bear little or no resemblance to canon. If you can't stand fanon, slash, and the like, this is probably not the shop for you. smile
User Image

// One can generally find some pretty odd stuff in the attic; old attics hold forgotten surprises and buried treasure along with all the debris of multiple lifetimes of storage. Attics connected to houses that regularly contain magic hold even more. So I wasn't surprised to find a dusty box I'd never seen before behind the stack of magazines I'd come looking for.

User Image It turned out to hold a number of odd clay statues of catlike creatures, each wrapped carefully in layers of fraying packing material and with an accompanying bundle of tiny feathers tied to its side with red thread. On closer examination, each figure proved to have a little jewel in its head and four small holes in its back - holes just the right size to insert the four feathers tied to it.

There wasn't anything else in the box besides the careful bundles of little totem figures. I took one of the little figures and closed the lid on the rest. It would make a good decoration. Downstairs again, I inserted the feathers into the little holes where they were obviously meant to go, and set the totem on a shelf beside a glossy photo of the Eagle Nebula. For four more days, I thought nothing more of the figurine.

User Image On the fifth day, I was in the room when it happened. There was a puffing sound and a soft creak. The next thing I knew, I was being pounced by a catlike creature with feathers extending from its back and jewels glittering in the fur of its forehead. It looked a great deal like the stylized totems in the box - when I threw a glance at the shelf, the feathered figurine was no longer there - and for that matter, didn't its fur look an awful lot like the semi-abstract colors of the photo it had been resting beside?

I soon discovered that Nebula, as I named her, could speak bits and pieces of English; she had a quick mind and a sweet personality, and she learned rapidly.

User Image Two weeks later, I woke to discover that the ten-pound creature who had gone to sleep comfortably at the foot of my bed had metamorphosed overnight into a child-sized anthropomorph. She was examining her newly grown mane of hair with fascination; when she saw that I was up and about, she pounced at me gleefully and demanded a hug. She could speak more easily now, and she instinctively knew who and what she was - a Mozou, a mimic creature. I had inadvertently activated her totem and given her something to mimic when I placed her on the shelf. She wanted friends and companions as well; she sensed that she had not been the only totem nearby.

... well, I can't say no to Nebula. She really is a sweetheart. So I am offering these Mozou totems to Gaians who can give them homes and influences to mimic.

User Image

1. Mozou begin life as small clay totems. The totem arrives with a small bundle of four feathers; when the feathers are inserted into the totem, the totem is ready to imprint. Kept near an image of a character or object, the totem will imprint on that image. The child that emerges, and later the adult, will show the influence of that image.

The jewel in the forehead of an imprinted totem changes color according to the nature of the influence it has imprinted upon. Totems imprinted on existing fictional characters have red jewels, totems imprinted upon original or fan characters have green jewels, and totems imprinted on any other type of image have blue jewels.
When the jewel changes color, the child is ready to emerge.

Totems are approximately three to four inches long, and fit neatly in the palm of a hand. They are strangely heavy and warm for their size and apparent inanimate status. Totems take anywhere from five to fourteen days to complete the imprinting process.

2. Once the totem has fully absorbed the influence of its image, it dissolves in a small cloud of clay dust, leaving a Mozou child in its place. Mozou children are about the size of housecats, ten to fifteen pounds, with soft fur, long feather plumes growing from their backs, and incredible flexibility. At this stage, they show some visible features of their influences.

Mozou children are insatiably curious, active, and tend to be mischievous. They speak in fragments of the languages of their owners and whatever language their influences may speak. Some children imitate their influence in personality as well as physical appearance; others develop their own unique personalities.

Mozou remain children for two to eight weeks after their arrival.

3. Adult Mozou grow into graceful anthropomorphs, and invariably costume themselves according to the influence on which they imprinted as totems. Their fur and feather plumes are now fully grown, and in addition, they grow the extra jewels and feathers necessary for breeding.

Mozou adults range from four feet to five feet in height, and retain the grace and flexibility they had as children. Their forepaws are now hand-like, and can grasp and manipulate objects. They can fluently speak the languages they spoke as children. Strongly imprinted Mozou may take on the persona of their influences.

Mozou have three genders: male, female, and neutral.

User Image User Image
User Image

// influences
- An image of a character or other influence must be provided at the time the totem is given to its owner. If the influence is a fictional character, the Mozou will cosplay the character; if it is something else, like an animal, plant, or inanimate object, the costume and appearance of the adult may be more abstract.
- Any image may be used as an influence.
- Only one Mozou may cosplay any given character, unless there is more than one version of the character in the canon from which the character originates. Costume variations don't count, but evil twins or different ages might. Check with staff if you are uncertain.
- Crossplay, or cosplay of a character not matching the Mozou's gender, is permitted. An influence of another gender will NOT change the Mozou's gender, but the Mozou will match the costume as closely as it can.
- Gaia avatar cosplay is permitted, but only with the express written permission of the person who owns the avatar. If you want a Mozou to cosplay an avatar that doesn't belong to you, you MUST have the individual in question PM the Mozou account with permission for the cosplay. Also, due to possible comfort issues, a Mozou cosplaying a Gaia avatar can only be bred with the permission of the person whose avatar is being cosplayed.
- OCs used for cosplay must belong to the person owning the totem, unless the owner of the OC PMs the Mozou account with permission for the cosplay.

User Image

ICly, the totems are sold in a small consignment shop specializing in rare things, magical items, and oddities in the shop district of Barton Town. They come with a small card explaining how to activate them (namely, by placing an image influence nearby and keeping it there until it has imprinted). On the back of the card is printed an address.

Owners who visit the address will find a small shop that has been modified into a comfortable gathering space, with a wide common room containing several couches, plenty of bookshelves, and toys for young Mozou. There is a small kitchen to one side, and a hallway that leads back to a bathroom, a small room with two twin beds and a few comfortable chairs, and an even smaller little bedroom that Nebula has claimed for herself for when she stays at the shop.

Overall, the air of the place is comfortable, slightly shabby, but clean.

User Image

Flatsales
// Flatsale totems cost 5k apiece, payable in gold or items
// Flatsales will be speed-based or raffle style

Raffle flatsale rules:
// Raffles will remain open until all spots are full.
// You may claim one spot in a raffle. You may use this spot for yourself or for a friend.
// If your raffle spot does not win, you may enter another raffle, as long as there are spots remaining.
// It does not cost anything to claim a spot in a raffle flatsale; the winner of each raffle pays the flatsale price for the totem.
// Payment and influence form must be sent immediately after raffle closes, unless you have arranged otherwise beforehand.
// No stare , stressed , scream , or crying emotes, please.

Auctions

Auction rules:
// No editing; if you make a mistake, please post again
// Donation items will be accepted at low marketplace value
// Proxy bidding is allowed
// Co-owning is allowed
// No stare , stressed , scream , or crying emotes, please.

Bribe slots
// Regular bribe slots cost 150k; your choice of totem and lineart option
// Unique lineart bribe slots cost 300k; Mozou will be individually drawn to specifications

Prolixity -
1. closed
2. closed
Auto-slot: Sosiqui 4/6
Auto-slot: anemosagkelos 2/6

Syrie -
1. closed
2. closed

Totem information form
// If you have a new totem, please fill out this form and PM it to Mozou.
// Please do not fill out this form unless you have acquired a totem!
// If you are requesting a character cosplay, please make a note of the character's eye color if it's not clearly visible in the influence picture!

[b]Totem name:[/b]
[b] Totem gender:[/b] (prearranged for flatsale totems, choose for bribe or trade)
[b]Owner's name:[/b]
[b]Influence source:[/b] (where your character influence is from; i.e. book, series, creator; please include copyright info!)
[b]Influence image:[/b] (image your totem will imprint upon; please make sure image provided has the correct costume)
[b]Other reference images:[/b] (optional; you may provide more images to make sure the artist can see all the details)
[b]Brief description of personality:[/b]
[b]Eye color:[/b] (if the totem is a non-character cosplay, this may be left blank for artist to choose. If it is a character cosplay, PLEASE NOTE EYE COLOR HERE.)
[b]Notes:[/b] (anything else you'd like to make sure the artist knows about the cosplay)

Reserved influences Reserve slots closed
Reserve list will be cleared, then closed, to be used for shop-only purposes. sweatdrop
// Kingdom Hearts: Sora, Cloud
// WK: Schuldig (Lukas)
// Harry Potter: Fred and George Weasley
// Earthian: Chihaya, Messiah
// FF9: Zidane, Vivi
// Loom: Bobbin

// Unique lines purchased through bribe, autobuy-plus, or otherwise arranged with the artist are guaranteed to be drawn specifically for the character. Other totems may have new poses drawn for them, but these new poses may be reused as bases. Unique poses will not be reused.

I have too many offers for auto-slots - I can't do all of 'em at once and still keep up on the inexpensive ones! @.@ Therefore, at this point, the only 03 items that will be considered for auto-slots are Sept. 03 and earlier items; even so, no more than three totems will be offered for such items. - Prolixity
User Image

Mozou, when they become adults, grow a tiny jewel at the napes of their necks and small black, white, or grey pinfeathers around their back plumes. These two elements are the beginning of new life among the Mozou. When placed into a new totem crafted from a particular kind of clay, the jewel and feathers can summon a new Mozou child.

The crafting process requires two or more Mozou adults and a particular type of red clay. The Mozou do not have to hold any particular affection for one another, but traditionally it is a careful and special ritual conducted between pairs or trios of mates.

Each adult crafts a single new totem and places its own body-jewel into its forehead. Once the clay has dried, the pinfeathers from a different adult can be placed into the totem, and the totem is then ready to imprint on its image. For unknown reasons, the feathers and jewel must be from different Mozou; a totem made with feathers and jewel from the same individual is inert and cannot summon a child.

Female Mozou grow white feathers, and totems crafted with white feathers will summon female Mozou; neuters grow grey feathers, and totems crafted with grey feathers will summon neuter Mozou; males grow black feathers, and totems crafted with black feathers will summon male Mozou. Occasionally, an individual will grow feathers that do not match its gender, but this is rare. The feathers and jewels take one month to regrow on an adult's body; they must wait for the feathers and jewel to be fully regrown before crafting another totem. Mozou who are part of a mated pair or trio grow feathers faster, and can be ready to breed again in three weeks rather than four.

Totems crafted by mated Mozou also have a potential that other totems do not have: they can use more than one influence. A totem from a breeding can be given two influences, and the child will emerge with elements of both in its final appearance. The influences used for a combined influence need not be the parents' images; they may be any two influences, within the limits of the usual influence rules.

The clay that the totems are made from is a red clay composed of a very specific mix of minerals, and must be specially imported. A sufficient amount of clay to make a single totem costs 4k. Totem crafting for a pair of Mozou costs 8k; for a trio, 12k. A pair will produce two totems, a trio will produce three.

Totems from breeding may be kept, given away, sold for flatsale price (5k), or auctioned, with 20% of auction profits returned to the shop.

Crafting slots
1. no clay available
2. no clay available
3. no clay available

Adults regrowing feathers:

Nebula, as the shop mascot, will be generally available for breeding to unmated Mozou. Please check with staff to claim a slot with her. Alternately, stating an intent to have your Mozou claim a slot with Nebula and then taking time to RP a friendly relationship with her will automatically get a slot when I have time to do the totems.

Other Mozou who are willing to donate their feathers and jewels to breedings, in much the same way:
anemosasgkelos's Pige - female
Coronaviridae's Mutatis Mutandis - male
Eight's Ai - female
To request a slot with one of these Mozou, please contact their owners.

User Image

Key:
Totem - User Image
Child - User Image
Adult - User Image
Unique - User Image
Paired (love) - User Image
Paired (platonic) - User Image

// Mozou - owner - gender - influence - stage

Generation 1
// Aerith - AngelAoi & Japi - female - FFVII: Aerith Gainborough - User Image User Image
// Ai - Eight - female - Princess Ai: Ai - User Image
// Albedo - Coronaviridae - male - Xenosaga: Albedo - User Image User Image
// Albel Nox - Mintaka - neuter - Star Ocean 3: Albel Nox - User Image
// Alexander - Vashtya - male - Makai Kingdom: Alexander, God of Destruction - User Image
// Alina - Aliar - female - ornament - User Image
// Alphonse Elric - Youkochylde - male - FMA: Alphonse Elric - User Image User Image (Ed)
// Alucard - envy_fairchylde - neuter - Hellsing: Alucard - User Image User Image (Integra)
// Anastasia - Ary Keeyara - female - Shadow Hearts Covenant: Anastasia - User Image
// Ashton - Sosiqui - male - Star Ocean: The Second Story: Ashton Anchors - User Image
// Axel - Japi - male - Kingdom Hearts II: Axel - User Image User Image
// Aya - Trio Maxwell-Chang - male- Wei� Kreuz: Aya - User Image User Image (Nagi)
// Bart - Sosiqui - male - Xenogears: Bart Fatima - User Image
// Balthier - Sosiqui - male - FFXII: Balthier - User Image
// Belial - Youkochylde - male - Gaia Online: Devil Tail - User Image
// Borris - Aurden - male - Aurora Borealis - User Image
// Brad Crawford - envy_fairchylde - Wei� Kreuz: Brad Crawford - User Image User Image (Omi)
// Camus - Youkochylde - male - Meine Liebe: Camus - User Image User Image (Ludwig)
// Celeste - Autumn Orchard - female - Gaia Online: Angelic Sash - User Image
// Chaos - Zero Dream - neuter - FF7: Dirge of Cerberus: Chaos -User Image
// Chip - Mintaka - male - Gaia Online: Dancer Set - User Image User Image (Kataya)
// Cid Highwind - Sosiqui - male - FFVII: Cid Highwind - User Image User Image
// Cloud - Sosiqui - male - FFVII: Cloud Strife - User Image
// Creation - Ivynian - male - Edelsteine: Creation - User Image User Image User Image (Destruction)
// Dendrobium - Britain - female - Takashi Orchid - User Image
// Destruction - Ivynian - male - Edelsteine: Destruction - User Image User Image User Image (Creation)
// Dr. Moreau - Ves - male - Island of Dr. Moreau bookverse and The Antherios Project: Dr. Moreau - User Image
// Edward - Zero Dream - female - FMA: Edward Elric - User Image User Image (Al)
// Elvira - Sayuri_Nitta - female - Elvira - User Image
// Emperor Kuzco - Nikkio - male - Emperor's New Groove: Kuzco - User Image
// Emrylde - Lizzymoo and Sosiqui - female - Gaia Online: emeraldback lionfish - User Image
// Ennis - anemosagkelos - male - Brokeback Mountain: Ennis del Mar - User Image User Image User Image (Jack)
// Envy - Youkochylde - neuter - FMA: Bluebird's Illusion - User Image User Image (Pride)
// Fai D. Fluorite - chaoticdivinity - male - Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles: Fai D. Fluorite - User Image User Image
// Finster - karma_k - male - Power Rangers: Finster - User Image
// Furin - Trio Maxwell-Chang - female - Thabara: windchime #4 - User Image
// Gambit - Inle-roo - male - X-Men: Gambit - User Image User Image (Wolverine)
// Gingerbread - Mouse Pachinkorelli - female - present - User Image
// Gino Gambino - Kamiki - male - Gaia Online: Gino Gambino - User Image
// Guy - Sosiqui - male - Tales of the Abyss: Guy - User Image User Image (Luke)
// Harry Potter - Mau - male - Harry Potter: Harry Potter - User Image
// Hikaru - Japi - male - Ouran High School Host Club: Kaoru - User Image User Image (Kaoru)
// Hook - Britain - male - Peter Pan: Captain Hook - User Image User Image
// Howl - Mirokun - Howl's Moving Castle: Howl - User Image User Image
// Icii - Krista_Darkangel_Silme - neuter - frost - User Image
// Ihab - Trio Maxwell-Chang - neuter - Mozou totem - User Image
// Inara - Ves - female - Firefly: Inara - User Image
// Isiah - Huni Pi - male - Pasig: Isiah - User Image User Image
// Jack Russell - Sosiqui - male - Radiata Stories: Jack Russell - User Image User Image User Image
// Jack Twist - Chibi_Dragonfly - male - Brokeback Mountain: Jack Twist - User Image User Image User Image (Ennis)
// James Norrington - Chibi_Dragonfly - male - Pirates of the Carribean 2: James Norrington - User Image
// Jenova - Lady Vincira - female - Advent Children: Jenova - User Image
// Johar - Chieko Meng Ue - neuter - diamondback lionfish - User Image
// Johnny K. Gambino - Kamiki - male - Gaia Online: Johnny K. Gambino - User Image
// Kaoru - Japi - male - Ouran High School Host Club: Kaoru - User Image User Image (Hikaru)
// Kadish - Sosiqui - neutral - Myst Uru: Kadish Tolesa - User Image
// Kataya - Mintaka - female - Gaia Online: Pimp Set - User Image User Image (Chip)
// Kaylee - timeerkat - neuter - Firefly: Kaylee - User Image
// Kazuki - Shiromaru - male - Get Backers: Kazuki - User Image
// Kikira Kitteh - Mintaka - female - Gaia: Kiki Kitty - User Image
// King of all Cosmos (teenaged) - Sosiqui - male - Katamari Damacy: King of all Cosmos - User Image User Image (the Queen)
// Kira - lilwerewolfgirl - neuter - lump of coal - User Image User Image
// Kratos - Rhiannon Everwind - male - God of War: Kratos - User Image
// Link - Mirokun - male - Legend of Zelda: Link - User Image
// Ludwig - envy_fairchylde - male - Meine Liebe: Ludwig - User Image User Image (Camus)
// Luke - Sosiqui & Zero Dream - male - Tales of the Abyss: Luke - User Image User Image (Guy)
// Maki - Youkochylde - male - unagi sushi - User Image
// Marik JadedTiger22 - male - YuGiOh: Marik - User Image
// Marmol - Rylerion - neuter - catseye marble - User Image
// Matrix - Sinbari - male - Matrix code - User Image
// Matsuri - Trio Maxwell-Chang - male - Sukisyo: Matsuri - User Image
// Micky - Jadaria - male - Makai Kingdom: Valvoga - User Image User Image
// Mirror - Perri Indiya - Star Trek: ToS: Mirror Universe Spock - User Image User Image
// MOMO - Kyaishi - female - Xenosaga: MOMO - User Image
// Muraki - E.T.D.O. - neuter - Yami no Matsuei: Muraki - User Image User Image (Tsuzuki)
// Mutatus Mutandis - Coronaviridae - male - cancer cell metastasis - User Image
// Myron - Tamtun - male - candy cane - User Image
// Nagi - Youkochylde - male - Wei� Kreuz: Nagi - User Image User Image (Aya)
// Nanaki - Prolixity - male - FF7: Nanaki - User Image
// Naruto - PhoenixGuardianMikazuki - male - Naruto: Naruto - User Image User Image (Sasuke)
// Nebula - Mozou - female - Eagle Nebula - User Image
// Nostalgia - Trio Maxwell-Chang - male - poinsettia - User Image
// Omega - Prolixity - neuter - nothing - User Image
// Omi - Trio Maxwell-Chang - male - Wei� Kreuz: Omi - User Image User Image (Brad)
// Ohtori Kyoya - Ogre - male - Ouran High School Host Club: Kyoya - User Image User Image (Tamaki)
// Peter - Ogre - male - Peter Pan: Peter Pan - User Image User Image
// Phalaenopsis - Britain - male - Sunstar Orchid - User Image
// Pige - anemosagkelos - female - Luzon Bleeding Heart Pigeon - User Image
// Pride - Youkochylde - male - FMA: Bluebird's Illusion - User Image User Image (Envy)
// Queen of all Cosmos (teenaged) - Sosiqui - female - Katamari Damacy: Queen of all Cosmos - User Image User Image (the King)
// Raichu - Io Albina Neko - male - Pokemon: Raichu - User Image User Image
// Rayek - Itesa - male - Elfquest: Rayek - User Image
// Raziel - regalwily - male - Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver: Raziel - User Image
// Renji - Grey Dragon - male - Bleach: Abarai Renji - User Image
// Ridley - Sosiqui - female - Radiata Stories: Ridley Silverlake - User Image User Image
// Rikku - Shiromaru - female - FFX: Rikku - User Image
// Rinnoji - Gullien - female - taisho sanke koi - User Image
// Ritsuka - Prolixity - male - Loveless: Ritsuka - User Image User Image (Soubi)
// Roy Mustang - envy_fairchylde - male - FMA: Roy Mustang - User Image
// Sadhbh - Tamtun - female - shells & driftwood - User Image
// Sae - Enoh Love - female - Fatal Frame II:Sae - User Image User Image User Image (Yae)
// Santalaceae - Frigoris - neuter - mistletoe - User Image
// Sasuke - Rein_Carnation - male - Naruto: Sasuke - User Image User Image (Naruto)
// Satan - followthedoomedtoasters - male - Santa - User Image
// Sephiroth - ShoeBandit - male - Advent Children: Sephiroth - User Image
// Shi - Eirnae Slytherin-Natenhar - female - tinsel - User Image
// Sir Integra - Youkochylde - female - Hellsing: Integra - User Image User Image (Alucard)
// Skywise - Japi - male - Elfquest: Skywise - User Image User Image
// Snapper - Mythee - male - gingerbread - User Image
// Solanum - Coronaviridae - neuter - holly - User Image
// Soubi - Syrie - male - Loveless: Soubi - User Image User Image (Ritsuka)
// Strego - Britain & Orasteele - neuter - Place the Gun: Strego - User Image
// Suoh Tamaki - Britain - male - Ouran High School Host Club: Tamaki - User Image User Image (Kyoya)
// Taltos - Nio Love - neuter - lemon meringue pie - User Image
// Tarou - Syrie - male - Ranma 1/2: Pansuto Tarou - User Image
// Tifa - Eight - female - Advent Children: Tifa Lockhart - User Image
// Timmain - Japi - female - Elfquest: Timmain - User Image User Image
// Tseng - TheMadHatter - neuter - FF7: Tseng - User Image
// Tsuzuki - E.T.D.O. - neuter - Yami no Matsuei: Tsuzuki - User Image User Image (Muraki)
// Vesey - Dragoil - female - eggnog - User Image
// Vincent - Quinny-chan - neuter - Advent Children: Vincent Valentine - User Image
// Viola - Britain - male - pansy - User Image
// Wench - SwordMasterZ - neuter - fruitcake - User Image User Image
// Wolverine - Inle-roo - male - X-Men: Wolverine - User Image User Image (Gambit)
// X - Zero Dream - male - Megaman X - User Image User Image (Zero]
// Xellos - Gullien - male - Slayers: Xellos - User Image User Image (Zelgadis)
// Xerox - Vashtya - male - Gaia: Coco Kitty - User Image
// Xue Ling - Tamtun - female - snowflake - User Image
// Yae - Prolixity - female - Fatal Frame II:Yae - User Image User Image User Image (Sae)
// Yue - Britain - male - Card Captor Sakura: Yue - User Image User Image
// Yue Ying - Junyi - female - Dynasty Warriors: Yue Ying - User Image User Image
// Yuri - Pales - male - Shadow Hearts: Yuri - User Image
// Zack - Frigoris - male - Final Fantasy 7: Zack - User Image
// Zangetsu - Mirokun and Melomar - neuter - Bleach: Zangetsu - User Image
// Zelgadis - Gullien - male - Slayers: Zelgadis - User Image User Image (Xellos)
// Zero - Zero Dream - male - Megaman X - User Image User Image (X)
// Zhuge Liang - Junyi - male - Dynasty Warriors: Zhuge Liang - User Image User Image
// Zorro - anemosagkelos & Sukkubus - male - Zorro TV show - User Image User Image

Generation 2
// Celine - Sosiqui - female - Star Ocean: The Second Story: Celine Jules - User Image
// Citan - Sosiqui - neuter - Xenogears: Citan Uzuki - User Image
// Claude - Sosiqui - male - Star Ocean: The Second Story: Claude C. Kenni - User Image
// Duo Maxwell - Youkochylde - male - Gundam Wing: Duo Maxwell - User Image User Image (Wufei)
// Emma - Ithiltari - female - X-Men: Emma Frost - User Image
// L - Trio Maxwell-Chang - male - Death Note: L - User Image User Image (Raito)
// Raito - Prolixity - male - Death Note: Raito - User Image User Image (L)
// Spider Jerusalem - Inle-roo - male - Transmetropolitan: Spider Jerusalem - User Image User Image
// Wiintendo - Mouse Pachinkorelli - male - Nintendo Wii - User Image
// Wufei Chang - Trio Maxwell-Chang - male - Gundam Wing: Wufei Chang - User Image User Image (Duo)

Page 100: Katamari
Page 500: Sake Sushi, Unagi Sushi
Holiday 05: Ornament, Present, Tinsel, Holly, Mistletoe, Poinsettia, Candy Cane, Santa
4/1/06: Tarot: The Fool
5/1: Prolixity cosplay
Page 1337: Matrix code
7/4/06: Fireworks
"National Talk Like a Pirate Day" 2006: Pirate wench
Halloween 2006: Vampire, Ghost, Devil, Ninja
Holiday 06: Frost, Fruitcake, Eggnog, Coal
2/28: Nio Love cosplay
4/1/07: April Fish
Party Like a Pirate (October 07): Sinbari cosplay

Series children no longer available for growth token: Holiday 2005/2006 children, Unagi Sushi, 1337

User Image

Link to us!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10634733] [img]http://tinyurl.com/dtc3o[/img] [/url]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10634733] [img]http://tinyurl.com/a4bss[/img] [/url]

If you'd like to affiliate, please leave a request in the thread. 3nodding

Staff works at these shops, too:
//User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tall Tales
User Image
//Shounen v.2
//User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
//User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Yuniko

//Aiko - The Little Loved Ones
//User Image Arkham Archives
//User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Boundless
// User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bunny Salad
// User Image Cantumwood
//Cerexi: Eternally Cursed
//User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
//Cradle of Rebirth
//User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Edelsteine
//User ImageElemental Dragon Spirits
//The Faceless
// User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. F.light
// User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Gods of Styricum
//User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The Grateful Dead
//
Green Grass Gradation
// User Image Kailani Island
// User ImageKylandrei
//User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pikaia's Children
//User Image
//
Tants
//User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Trials of the Gifted
//User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tyuris
// User ImageZurui

razz
User Image

// greylist - these people were naughty
- empty again, yay!

// blacklist - these people are not welcome here
empty again. friggin' awesome.

User Image

User Image
User Image
Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, black, grey, white

User Image
Nebula, Nagi, Aya, Nanaki, Alex
User Image
Alphonse, Edward, Borris, Sadbh, Pride
User Image
Envy, Inara, Soubi, Albedo, Ritsuka
User Image
Micky, Xue Ling, Roy Mustang, Gambino, Gino
User Image
Katamari, Brad Crawford, Omi, Marmol, Yuri
User Image
Tseng, MOMO, King of all Cosmos, Queen of all Cosmos, Link
User Image
Peter Pan, Captain Hook, Belial, Celeste, Harry Potter
User Image
Albel Nox, Zack, Chang Wufei, Duo Maxwell, Princess Ai
User Image
Emperor Kuzco, Ashton, Dendrobium, Sake Sushi, Unagi Sushi
User Image
Kataya, Chip, Integra, Alucard, Xellos
User Image
Zelgadis, Rikku, Mutatis Mutandis, Raito, L-kun
User Image
Matsuri, The Fool, Celine, Zangetsu, Anastasia
User Image
Muraki, Tsuzuki, Bart, Citan, Viola
User Image
Claude, Renji, Kazuki, Furin, Tarou
User Image
Cid, Gambit, Wolverine, Prolixity, Ludwig
User Image
Camus, Tifa, Aerith, Sephiroth, Vincent
User Image
Matrix Code, Cloud, Jenova, Jack, Pige
User Image
Kaylee, Ihab, Kratos, Phalaenopsis, Fireworks
User Image
Finster, Moreau, Pirate Wench, Rinnoji, Devil
User Image
Ghost, Vampire, Ninja, X, Zero
User Image
Syrie, Isiah, Ridley, Taltos, Elvira
User Image
Kikira Kitty, Xerox, Emrylde, Sae, Yae
User Image
Norrington, Fai, Johar, Wiintendo, Spider
User Image
Emma Frost, Destruction, Creation, Nio Love, Strego
User Image
Kyoya, Tamaki, Hikaru (Kaoru?), Kaoru (Hikaru?)

User Image
Tinsel, present, ornament, santa
User Image
Poinsettia, candy cane, holly, mistletoe
User Image
Eggnog, gingerbread, fruitcake, coal, frost

Owners recieve a copy of their own Mozou's plushie free. 3nodding

Basic colored plushies: 100 g each
Cosplay plushies: 500 g each
Send trade to Prolixity, include plushie type in trade title

User Image

Prolixity

User ImageProlixity has been on Gaia and in the Breedables forum for nearly two years. Obviously, he has no life. wink His first Breedables shop was The Dream Realm, and he occasionally guests for Traume and Yuniko. He has a sizeable pet collection and a tiny-dragon addiction.

He likes coffee, art, reading, and roleplaying; his favorite manga and anime series include Naruto, Saiyuki, Demon Diary, and HunterxHunter; he loves Legend of Zelda, likes Metroid and Final Fantasy games, and has a mild obsession with the crack that is Katamari Damacy.

RL!Prox is 27, female, married, and lives in CA with the husband and a cat and dog. Anyone foolish enough to ask about the latter three is likely to be gleefully assaulted with photographs.

Pet trades
I have too many RP pets already, so I'm not likely to accept a trade with an RP-heavy pet unless I was already stalking or an exception is made. If your shop isn't on this list, feel free to contact me, but please don't be offended if I say no. I already have a lot of pets, and I'm very particular about the types I like.
Trades are currently closed - unless I've already promised you a trade, no more for now.

- Aiko
- Cait Eibhilin
- Daeka
- Dreams of the Order

Trades made:
Youkochylde - Changeling
Coronaviridae - Pikaia's Children - for Sosiqui
envy_fairchylde - Mohnikei
Kamiki - Fuzzy Slipper Shop
Ogre & Britain - Doushikai
Mau - Zodiacal
Gullien - Zodiacal
Britain - Winged Pard
Grey Dragon - DTD Asiatic
Sosiqui - Fuzzy Slipper Shop
Trio Maxwell-Chang - Zurui
Gullien- Stray Cat Strut
Ivynian - Edelsteine - for Syrie

1k credit to Chibi_Dragonfly: flatsale mistake
User Image

Ithiltari

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ithiltari has been on Gaia for a lot less time than you might think, given the previous amount of 2003 donation items worn. She's recently been hacked, which is why they aren't there anymore. While having no artistic talent, she's managed to pick up management/shop assistant positions in a couple of shops - Tall Tales and The Shattered. She's also recently picked up a set of lineart that she can't wait to open a shop with.

She loves collecting art of her OC's, roleplaying (as long as the muses cooperate), and reading. Not really into manga or anime, but adores comic books, especially Iron Man and anything by Warren Ellis. She is probably addicted to Final Fantasy XI and Halo 3, with a serious Sims 2 problem temporarily eclipsed by the previous two. Do not get her started on anything she's ever been obsessed with - and no, you can't have a list.

In reality, Ithums is 22 years old, about to graduate from college with an Associate's Degree in Programming, and while she would really rather not live in Nebraska, continues to do so anyway.

When posting with the mule, Ithums will use
Dark Blue

Pet Trades:

None! I don't art here, just do silly little text things from time to time. :3
User Image

Syrie

Syrie has been skulking about Gaia since Halo's were donation items. He currently co-owns the Tall Tales Stationary Store, and has been known to work for the Dream Realm, the Stardust , the Shounen, the Yuniko, Veni Vedi Slimi, and occassionally pops up in the strangest places as a guest colorist/artist.

Generally hermit-like, this kitsune adores roleplaying, chai, art, and music; his favorite manga and anime series include Hot Gimmick, Red River, Earthian, RG Veda, Loveless, Saiyuki, and Snow Drop. Game wise, he's all over the earlier Final Fantasy games (IV & VI, especially), Disgea, Castlevania SoN, Tetris, and of course - Katamari Damacy.

RL!Sy is 24, hates typifying himself, does commission work for reasonable rates (www), and lives in CA with three roomates and the "kids" - 2 cats and the Molly Tank. He dislikes talking about himself to strangers, and will politely - or not - tell you to bugger off if you ask about private things.

Pet Trades:
Like Prox, I have WAY too many RP pets already, so I'm very unlikely to accept a trade with an RP-Heavy pet. There are exceptions if I've been stalking the thread a lot. Please feel free to contact me, even if your shop isn't on the following list, but please don't be upset if I say no.

+ Edelsteine
+ Soquili
+ Stardust - (Winged/hybrid preferred)
+ Kitsuagi
+ FTC
+ Dream
+ Yuniko
+ Fuzzy Slipper heart
+ Zurui

Trades made:
Britian - Winged Pard Aviary
Sosqui - Fuzzy Slipper Shop

I also adore art, some very particular cosplays, and chai. Syrie on the mule shall post in olive.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff